My Secret Service Ch. 09

Story Info
Missy gets her wish as Jim interrupts a lazy Saturday.
1.7k words
4.74
9.4k
17

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HConway
HConway
195 Followers

It had been a few weeks since Missy first broached the subject of watching me suck Jim's cock.

She hadn't mentioned it since and I'd not had the chance to even see him. This was a busy time of year in his office, as Missy reminded me one Friday night as she worked late and had to cancel our dinner plans.

She promised to come over as soon as she could, but as the clock ticked closer to midnight, I left a key under the front door mat and crawled into bed.

I must have been sleeping soundly, because I never heard her come in. I awoke the next morning to find her snoring lightly beside me in bed.

I went downstairs to start some coffee and work on breakfast. I was standing at the stove when Missy slipped up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Smells yummy," she said pressing her boobs against my back. I turned to embrace her.

She apologized again for being so late as I got a cup and poured her some coffee.

As we talked while I finished breakfast, I could hardly keep my eyes off her. She was wearing a tight pair of skimpy cotton shorts and a thin white T-shirt that was at least a size too small, so that her round bottom and huge tits were always giving me a new angle from which to view them.

I could feel my cock jump when she reached up into the cabinet to get down two plates and the fabric of her shorts drew up between her cheeks.

After we ate, we settled on the couch. Missy was tired after a long week, she said. A quiet weekend in was just what she needed.

Eventually, she stretched out on the couch with her head in my lap. As we watched tv, I began lightly massaging her head and chest. The neck of her undersized shirt was too tight to get my hand into, and soon she sat up, peeled off her shirt and exposed her lovely tits.

I continued to rub her now exposed chest more in a sensual manner than a sexual one. After awhile, she flipped and rolled over, so that her legs were in my lap, giving me access from her shoulder blades to her feet.

While I did let my hand run between the back of her thighs some, and I had to remind myself not to only rub her bottom, I wasn't trying to come on to her.

Plus, we had the rest of the weekend for sex.

I was lost in the repetition and motion of massaging her body, so when my phone rang, I nearly jumped off the couch.

It was Jim. I showed Missy the phone screen.

"Answer it," she said.

"You home?" Jim asked after I said hello. "I thought I'd stop by."

Missy was shaking her head yes, as my heart jumped into my throat.

"Ok," I managed to get out.

As I was clicking off, Missy was up, digging through her purse, which was sitting next to the couch.

"Here," she said, pushing something black and lacy into my palm. "Put these on."

With a quick kiss, she hustled off to my office down the hall.

"I can see the couch," she called. "Keep him there."

I pulled off my pants and as I started to put on the panties Missy had handed me, I realized they were crotchless.

By then, Jim was at the front door. I answered, in just my panties and a T-shirt.

"Cute," he said as I led him to the couch. "And I thought Jen's panties peeking our from under her shirt this morning turned me on."

"Thanks," I replied. "They're new."

Jim took off his pants and sat on the couch where Missy and I had been laying not 5 minutes prior. I blushed as I dropped to my knees in front of him.

"I know how much you like to suck me after I've fucked her," he said.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a.glimpse of Missy's purse sticking out from beside the couch. My heart raced, but there was no way to reach it without being obvious.

Jim was lightly touching his semi-hard cock and I pushed his hand away. I leaned in and kissed his shaft, letting my tongue slip between my lips to caress his cock.

He hadn't been kidding about Jen turning him on. I could smell the sex and the familiar taste of their combined juices soon filled my mouth.

I took him into my mouth, savoring the flavor of his recent coupling with his wife. As I worked his cock, Jim began to talk.

"This look like the kind of panties a girl wears when she wants to get fucked," he said. "Is that what you want? Do like to be fucked?"

It's hard to have a conversation with a cock in your mouth, so I let his dick slip from my mouth and slowly stoked him.

"I've never had a real cock," I said, kissing his dick's head. "Only toys. But I loved them, so..."

Jim pushed my head back down onto his cock.

"So I could be first? Mmmmm. I like the sound of that," he said. "Maybe I'll take your virginity. Would you like that?"

I murmured my assent without losing my oral service to his cock.

Jim kept talking, fantasizing aloud, but I started to lose track of what he was saying. I was lost in the sensation of his cock filling my mouth. The taste of his previous sex with his wife on his skin slowly gave way to the taste of his precum in the back of my throat.

For a moment, I even forgot that my — lover? fuckbuddy? girlfriend? — was watching me suck off her boss from just down the hall.

All I could focus on was his cock in my mouth and the joy I got from servicing him. I wanted his cum and to feel his body stiffen as his seed flooded my willing mouth. I picked up the pace hoping to get my reward.

But Jim had other ideas. He lifted my head from his crotch and pushed me back until I was sitting back on my feet.

He stood and rubbed his wet, sticky cock on my face before pushing it between my lips until my nose was buried in his crotch. Jim put his hand on the back of my head and began pumping his cock in and out of my mouth.

I concentrated on breathing through my nose, letting him fuck my face.

As he pushed his cock deep into my throat, Jim began talking again.

"I'm going to fuck your little manpussy just like this," he said. "Show you how much you love cock in your backside. Teach you to fuck like a champ."

Abruptly, he pulled out, but didn't let go of the back of my head.

"Look at me," he commanded. "Tell me you want it. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"I want it," I panted, as he began to stroke his dick with his other hand. "I want you to take my virginity. Teach me to take your cock. Fuck me like the slut I am."

"Oh, yeah," he moaned as he fisted his dick. "I want to pound that little hole until I turn you into my little full-service cumslut."

"Please," I said. "Give it to me. Give me your cum."

Jim's arm was flying now, his cock just inches from my face. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and with a grunt, Jim started shooting his load. Most of it landed in my open mouth, but it also sprayed across my face.

When he was done. Jim picked up his pants and got dressed as I sat there, his cum on my face, and watched.

He didn't stick around for small-talk. I stood up and trailed him to the door.

"We'll talk more about all this," he said. "Soon."

He'd no more than shut the door behind him when Missy grabbed me from behind and spun me around. She was naked and as she pulled me in, I could feel the heat emanating from between her legs.

"That. Was. So. Fucking. Hot," she said as she kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. "I had to sit on my hands to keep from touching my pussy anymore. I didn't think I could cum without screaming."

Her lips left mine and she licked some of the drying cum from my chin.

"Mmmm," she said. "Did you like that? Him shooting all over your face?"

I nodded.

"Somebody else liked it, too," she said, reaching between my legs and running her fingers across a wet spot on my thigh where I'd been leaking precum.

"I knew those panties were a good purchase," she said. "Now he wants to fuck you. I can't wait to see that."

Missy turned away and took my hand.

"I want to talk more about watching you suck dick," she said. "But first I need to get off. Take me upstairs and make me cum until I can't take it anymore."

She'd gotten two steps up the stairs when there was a knock at the door. We both froze.

I gingerly stepped back and peeked around the corner at the foyer. Through the glass on the side of the door, I could make out a female figure.

"I think it's Jen," I whispered to Missy.

Missy stepped down pulled my T-shirt over my head and wiped the evidence of Jen's husband's recent visit off my face.

"Answer it," she said, and scurried up the stairs.

Jen knocked a second time, but I just stood there. Was I really going to answer the door wearing nothing but a pair of crotchless panties, not 10 minutes after her husband had ejaculated on my face?

My mind started to race. What if she knew I was sucking her husband's cock? Would she be upset? Did she think, as twisted as it sounded, that I had betrayed her?

And on top of that, a very aroused woman was waiting for me upstairs. Seeing me suck dick had clearly excited her, but would seeing me with another woman be different? This felt like a watershed moment in my life.

Jen knocked again. I had to make a decision.

HConway
HConway
195 Followers