My Secret Slut Sabrina Pt. 01

Story Info
My best friend's wife starts to need comforting.
5.7k words
4.12
26.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vernon77
Vernon77
207 Followers

*Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

*This story was published before, I made many changes and there will be many chapters.

My story starts in 1998 in a small town in Oklahoma...

In 1998, I was a twenty-two year-old independent contractor that focused on saving money to buy my first house. When I did have free time, I was either hanging out with my best friend Oliver and his new bride, or at one of the local bars looking for some strange. I never saw any girl more than twice. I kept telling myself it was because I was focused on creating my business and didn't have time for a relationship. The truth was I preferred hanging out with Oliver and his wife, Sabrina. She was the Swedish beauty turned southern belle that I couldn't get out of my fantasies.

I had always wanted Sabrina for myself. Sadly for me, my dream girl married my best friend. I remember the first time I laid eyes on the blue-eyed tender teen; I was a senior in high school, she was an innocent freshman. After one of our school's football games, she walked up to me looking super cute in her cheerleader uniform. She was with a few of her friends who did all the talking which was just fine with Sabrina who was far too shy to say anything. Her family had moved to Oklahoma right before she started high school and she was still learning the new language.

Every time I attempted to make eye contact, she would look away. I was instantly mesmerized by her natural beauty, but I told myself she was too young for me and I couldn't bring myself to pursue the freshman. My friend Oliver didn't have the same moral dilemma. The two began dating a few weeks after the first time I met Sabrina. Even though they broke up several times because of his cheating ways, she always took him back.

Sabrina was raised in a religious household and had no intention of having sex before marriage. Oliver would tell her that when she was ready to have an adult relationship, he would commit. I never could figure out how he was able to charm his way back into her life. After almost 4 years of dating, they abruptly tied the knot shortly after her 18th birthday because she had become pregnant.

Tragically, Sabrina had a miscarriage a few weeks after the wedding. Not for a second, did she consider leaving Oliver after their loss; Sabrina, a traditional girl, believed marriage was meant to be forever. Everyone knew if the petite beauty had not become pregnant, she never would have married Oliver. Sabrina admitted to me; she had only dated my best friend to piss off her parents. She had no plans of letting Oliver be her first, but one night my best friend got her wasted on shots of Tennessee Whisky and took advantage of her being a lightweight when it comes to alcohol consumption.

Sabrina was not just the type of girl every man wanted to fuck, but the type of girl every man wanted to marry. She had girl-next-door looks with a petite, curvy frame. The southern belle's long natural blonde hair cascaded down her tiny shoulders and led to her perfect perky B-cup tits. She would always kiss me on the cheek hello and hug me. I would hold the hug a little longer than the norm, but I didn't think she ever really noticed. I loved how her supple breasts felt pressed up against my chest. Not to mention, her heavenly scent was intoxicating. My best friend told me that his bride often complained about the size of her tits. I never responded when he mentioned her dissatisfaction, thought it was best to keep my opinion to myself. Not sure how Oliver would have reacted if I told him I think his wife has perfect sized tits for her frame. And that when I feel them pressed up against me, I don't want to let her go.

She was only 5 foot 1 but had long toned legs for her height that I just wanted to wrap around my head. Luckily for me, she wore dresses pretty much every day, so I would get to see her beautiful stems on the regular. Sabrina's friends were jealous of her legs, they bitched constantly that she had never worked out a day in her life; which was not exactly true. Even though Sabrina never spent a minute in a gym, she was very active. The tiny teen never stopped playing competitive sports. She played soccer in the summer, and several different sports in the winter at the local recreational centre. I never missed a game no matter the sport. Oliver thought I went with him to keep him company. He was unaware I went without him many times.

Soccer season led to the cutest Sabrina of athletics. Her long natural blonde hair in a playful ponytail, knee high red and white socks, little red shorts that would expose some thigh, and a red jersey tied on the left side of her waist because it was too big for her small frame. Watching Sabrina's legs go up and down the soccer field in her tiny shorts was one of the best parts of my summer. I had always wished her soccer shorts were even shorter- giving me a better view of her delicious thighs. I thought about becoming a sports trainer for the sole purpose of offering my free services to my dream girl's soccer team. Getting to rub down her perfect stems after a game seemed worth four years of school and sixty grand of debt. Not to mention the pregame stretches that would involve holding onto her muscular calves and bringing her thin ankles to her head as our bodies would press against each other. I could then perv on her inner thighs with her legs spread without any repercussions. After all, I'm the trainer. I made sure to arrive early to watch Sabrina and Olivia who was her closest friend on the team and stretch partner. Unbeknownst to them, they put on quite a pre-game show on the field. Oliver told me he was going to make a threesome happen with his wife's teammate. He never did.

Even though Sabrina's soccer uniform did not fulfill my need to see her tender thighs in all their glory, and it was rare to see them; there were two other occasions I did get an eyeful. One of those glorious times occurred when Sabrina would sit down wearing a dress or skirt.

Being a traditional girl, she never wore any above the knee. However, they would ride up just enough while she sat down to give me a glimpse of her delicious thighs. I had to be on my game to get a peek, her reflexes were lightning fast when it came to being modest. She was always adjusting her clothes to cover up her bare flesh.

Her little round booty was just as perfect as her legs. Best way to describe the shape of Sabrina's backside is that of an apple. I thanked the Gods every time she wore yoga pants around the house. The one piece of clothing Sabrina wore but were too tight to adjust as they clinged to her tight teen body. They cherished her every curve. Sabrina had started doing yoga at home when she turned 18. There were three positions I loved to catch her in. The first was downward facing dog, which put her teen booty in the air just begging to be grabbed, The second was upward facing dog that made her round cheeks look so firm they looked like 2 small bowling balls. In this position, I would envision pounding her from behind as I grabbed onto her ponytail. The third was the bridge pose, which put her pussy in the air, I hoped for the day her yoga pants would tear down the crotch! But even Yoga time did not compare to my favorite time of all to perv on my best friend's wife.

I had a weekly invitation to Monday Night Football at Oliver's house. As I have been discussing in great detail, it was rare to get a glimpse of Sabrina's tender thighs and they were my obsession. However, pigskin Mondays provided a prime time view of her luscious loins as well as some cheek. Fortunately, Sabrina was very comfortable around me and considered me a gentleman. After she showered and got ready for bed, she would come downstairs into the den to watch the end of the game in her sleep attire which consisted of a loose white tank top and tiny shorts that barely covered her ass. It was the only time she let her guard down. She would throw on a bra though which was disappointing. Oliver made a joke one night that I am the only one to ever see her dressed like that and I should be honored. I was very honored and hard. Whenever Sabrina went into the laundry room to change loads, I would come up with an excuse to go talk to her. When she bent over to empty the dryer in her little shorts, they couldn't contain her sweet round cheeks.

Sabrina didn't just have a great body; I could barely look into her piercing blue eyes before I had to look away. She had a cute button nose covered with just a few freckles. Sabrina wore very little makeup; she really didn't need any, to be honest. She had flawless, smooth skin most women would die for. Her soft, pouty lips made me think very dirty thoughts. Her dimpled smile was infectious. I was always trying to make her laugh so I could see those cute dimples and joy in her eyes.

Over time, Sabrina and I became very close, and she would confide in me about very personal matters. She often admitted to me that she was not very happy with Oliver. He was always away for work, and when he was home, he spent all his time with friends and just used her for sex. The sex part I could understand, just hearing her mentioning sex had fantasies running through my head. Two months after Oliver and Sabrina bought a house, they hired me to renovate every room as I was a contractor. I spent my days at their house working as Oliver worked out of town. Sabrina was in school to become a masseuse. Her classes were at night, which meant she was home all day with me. I certainly didn't mind spending the day with an 18-year-old blonde goddess with the body of a dancer.

One morning as I began to set up to start working, I could hear Sabrina crying. I was working in the hallway next to their bedroom and I couldn't ignore my nubile friend sobbing. I knocked on her door and quietly asked, "Sabrina are you okay?"

I could hear Sabrina trying to regain her composure as she struggled to speak. She was able to say, "I'm okay."

I responded, "It doesn't sound like it." Then there was silence for a minute. "Sabrina?"

"Just come in."

Sabrina was curled up in a ball on her bed. She was wearing her typical sleep attire, white tank top and tiny white shorts. This time to my delight, the distinct outline of her nipples made it clear she was not wearing a bra. With Sabrina lying on her side, and in a ball, her knees propped up her breasts which created ample cleavage. My best friend's wife usually had her breasts well covered up and never on display. I tried to take a mental picture and seize upon my good fortune.

I sat down on the bed next to Sabrina on the side that would let me continue to view her breasts and I stayed quiet. Sometimes the best way to get people to open up is to wait for them to speak, the silence forces them to talk. Sabrina eventually began to tell me why she was so upset. The young bride felt her marriage was falling apart and she didn't know what to do. At this point, they had only been married for close to 5 months. "When Oliver is home on the weekends, he doesn't even touch me anymore," Sabrina said with frustration.

I knew why Oliver had been avoiding sex. He got the clap from some slut he had been fucking at work. He was on antibiotics but was told to avoid sex until he was tested again to make sure it was cleared up. Oliver cheated on Sabrina every chance he got and the wedding ring didn't slow him down one bit. It was the main reason I didn't feel guilty fantasizing about her while I jerked off.

"I never felt like this before, but I don't even think guys find me attractive anymore," Sabrina said as she sat up enough to cuddle up next to me- leaning her head on my shoulder. I was trying not to look down her shirt considering she was so upset. But I didn't resist for long; it was too enticing not to look at her supple perky tits, especially with her not wearing a bra. "I clearly don't turn on my husband anymore." Tears were pouring down her face. I never could handle watching Sabrina cry. I put my arm around her as I tried to console her. She positioned herself closer to me, which caused her tank top to open up in front, giving me a clear shot at the top of her light pink nipples. She quickly realized her tits were exposed and shifted her shirt. I had to reposition myself too, the sight of her nipples began to harden my cock. A few moments later, Sabrina positioned herself again, resting her head on my lap as she stretched out and laid on her side.

My semi hard cock was right under her head. I was still at a great vantage point to see Sabrina's teen fun bags. Her new position with her face turned away also allowed me to gaze upon her apple bottom without her noticing. My eyes then ventured south to her smooth stems. I put my hand on her petite right shoulder to console and comfort the young beauty. I tried to get the courage to move my hand down to her toned smooth thighs but I didn't have the nerve. I loved having her soft young body so close to mine and I didn't want to do anything that would bring it to an end.

I continued to let Sabrina vent as she cuddled up next to me for the next hour. She then said something that excited me to the point I could not hide my arousal. "When we were first married, he couldn't keep his hands off me. I remember one time he came home, picked me up and took me right to the bedroom. He ripped my shirt right off me and my underwear." The image of ripping off my dream girl's clothes and ravaging her body made me hard as a rock. Not to brag, but there was no way Sabrina didn't feel my 9 inch throbbing thick rod under her head that was still on my lap. She abruptly sat up and told me that she shouldn't take any more of my time.

I was embarrassed and shouted out, "I'm sorry." Sabrina cut me off and told me there was no need to apologize for having to go back to work. The young beauty wanted to pretend that she didn't realize I was sitting on her bed with a fully erect cock; and that was fine with me. I got up and left the room as fast as I could. I avoided Sabrina like the plague out of embarrassment for the rest of the day. As I worked in the hallway, I kept picturing Sabrina's gorgeous body curled up next to me.

The next day, I again found Sabrina in her bedroom and not doing any better than the day before.

"Sabrina?"

"Come in."

This time Sabrina was lying on her side wearing just a towel. She was turned away from me. I stood there in amazement at her incredible beauty. She turned her head and quietly said, "I'm sorry, you must think I am a drama queen."

"Not at all," I reassured.

"Could you just stay here with me for a bit?" I sat on the bed a few feet away from Sabrina. "Could you..."

"What?" I asked with the intent to say yes to whatever my dream girl wanted.

"Could you come closer?" quietly asked Sabrina.

I didn't answer the teen, I just laid down next to her on the bed. She wiggled back into me which made my crotch make contact with her ass. We spooned, but this time Sabrina had very little to say. After several minutes, I put my arm on her bare shoulder and asked, "are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"

Sabrina put her hand on mine and quietly replied, "no, I just don't want to be alone. She then took my hand and wrapped my arm around her body, which brought us even closer together. My cock was now pressed firmly against her applebottom. History had repeated itself, Sabrina could feel my arousal and decided to end our... whatever it was.

"I know you can't just lie here all day with me. Thank you for being such a good friend." She turned towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek as she touched my other cheek with her hand.

"Any time, if you need me, you know where I will be."

The blonde beauty then turned back around. That day I stuck around after work. We had plans for the three of us to go out for drinks.

Oliver came in the front door around six that evening, but he was not alone. "Guess who I ran into?" Riley popped her head in the doorway. I knew this would not make Sabrina very happy. Riley was Sabrina's sister that she avoided like the plague. They were polar opposites. The oldest sister of three never saw a cock she wouldn't suck. She had let me know many times that she was up for anything with me. I didn't want to upset Sabrina, so I never let it go past flirting with her sister.

Riley was a taller, thinner version of her youngest sister. Just like Sabrina, she had very long legs, round booty, and natural good looks. Riley was 5 foot 5, barely 100 pounds, with long brown hair, and dark green eyes. She didn't have the curves like her young sister, but her toned physique was irresistible, which I found out later that night.

Sabrina came into the kitchen to find the three of us having a drink.

"Hey Sis, you don't look too happy to see me," said Riley with a devilish grin.

"I didn't know you were coming over." Not to my surprise, Sabrina was not happy.

Riley explained, "Oliver thought it would be a nice surprise, I am going with you three for drinks tonight."

"Is that what you are going to wear?" asked Sabrina.

Riley was wearing a very tight short strapless green dress. "What's wrong with it?"

"You look like a whore," commented the young wife.

"Sabrina! what the fuck, she's your sister," intervened Oliver. He often came to Riley's defense which only made things worse.

Riley touched Oliver on the arm and said, "It's okay. I should get my bag out of the car."

"You are staying?" asked Sabrina

"Oliver drove, he is going to drop me back off on Sunday night when he heads to work." Riley lived two hours away. "I have good news though, at the end of the month I am moving back here."

Sabrina sat down and said sarcastically, "I'm sure Keisha will be happy about that." Riley had been living with Oliver's brother and his wife.

"For your information, Keisha and I have become close friends," sneered Riley.

"Yeah, that sounds believable." Sabrina again responded in a sarcastic tone. She never believed anything Riley said.

Sabrina rarely invited her sister over for a visit. The main reason for the animosity was due to Riley's constant flirtatious behaviour with her husband and how she dressed. After the two sisters squabbled, Riley and I waited for Sabrina and Oliver to get dressed. My dream girl was the last one to be ready.

"Fuck, I am tired of wating for her," complained Riley.

"Me too. Hey Tyson, I got to get a drink in me. Riley and I are going to head out now. Can you drive Sabrina when she is finally ready?" asked Oliver.

"Sure." I had no problem getting some more alone time with Sabrina. The two left for the bar and I waited for Sabrina. I found out later that weekend that Riley sucked Oliver's cock on the way to the bar. She had rightfully earned the nickname, Roadhead Riley.

The young blonde took her sweet time getting ready. She was in no hurry for a night with her sister. Long after they left, she came out of her bedroom wearing her hair in a ponytail and a flattering dark blue and white wrap dress. It had a low cut V neck in the front that showed more cleavage compared to what Sabrina typically would allow. Between her cleavage there were two strings tied in a bow that kept the top of the dress closed. I began to imagine pulling one of the strings and watching her dress open at the top unveiling her perky teen tits.

Sabrina wasn't going to be out done by her older sister. "It's not too revealing is it?" Sabrina was modest which only made me want her more.

"Not at all," I responded. "You look great like always."

"K good, I don't want to look like a whore like Riley."

"You really really hate her, don't you?" I knew the answer but I asked anyway.

Sabrina with contempt said, "She will fuck anything that moves and always wants what she can't have." Sabrina picked up her purse and headed to the door. "Let's just go and try to have a good time."

Vernon77
Vernon77
207 Followers
12