My Secret Slut Sabrina Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vernon77
Vernon77
208 Followers

Once at the bar it wasn't long before Riley was causing a scene. After downing four shots, Riley began to flirt with 3 guys that were playing pool. A few minutes later, all three men felt comfortable enough to get touchy with Sabrina's sister. Riley joined the game, and each time she bent over the table to take a shot, her dress revealed a little more ass. I did peek over many times whenever Sabrina was looking the other way.

By the second game, almost Riley's entire ass was exposed and with her long thin legs spread apart, her puffy pussy lips were also on display. Sabrina's older slutty sister never wore a bra or panties and mentioned that to me often. She was taking forever to take her shot, which allowed the one guy to alert his two friends to move to his vantage point.

Sabrina looked over and noticed her sister. "What the fuck, she is such a slut." The blonde beauty jumped up from her seat and darted over to Riley and yanked her dress down over her ass. I was too far away to hear the conversation that followed, but it was easy to tell it was not a lovefest.

When we finally went to leave, Oliver informed me, I would be taking Riley home. "Can you drive Riley back to our place? No way Sabrina will get in the car with her right now."

"Yeah no problem." I rather have driven Sabrina home, but I wasn't going to suggest that.

"You might as well stay over."

"I was going to get more work done in the kitchen in the morning anyways." After my conversation with Oliver, I informed Riley I would be taking her back to her sister's house.

As soon as we got on the highway, Riley pulled up her dress and began to rub her pussy. She could tell by my expression, I was not pleased. "I'm fucking horny, okay," explained Riley.

"And clearly drunk." I commented.

Riley had a well groomed brown bush above her puffy pussy lips. As I looked over, I began to wonder if Sabrina's pussy looked the same. Riley proceeded to pull down the top of her dress, exposing her tiny A-cup tits. They were small but very cute. She had the sort of nipples you wanted to nibble and suck for hours. She pulled on them-making them hard.

"I love to have my nipples played with when I rub my pussy." I didn't respond. "Will you play with them for me?"

"I have to focus on the road."

Riley groaned and threatened, "Come on, if you don't I will tell Sabrina that you came on to me. I know how much you care about her opinion."

"She won't believe you over me." I tried to sound confident but I was a little concerned.

"But what if she does?" smirked Riley.

I didn't want to take that chance and now I had an excuse to give into my growing desire to touch Riley's incredible body. I reached over with my right hand and found her left breast. I massaged it as well as rubbed and pinched her nipple. Even though her breasts were small, they felt amazing. They were soft, supple and perky.

"Pinch it harder." I pinched harder as requested. "That feels so good," moaned Riley. "Now rub my pussy." I moved my hand away from the insatiable brunette as I caught myself losing the battle to my hormones. Riley kept talking dirty. "I'm getting so wet." I continued to try to focus on the road but she was not making it easy. "I bet you got a nice big cock." After rubbing her moist snatch, Riley leaned over towards me and shove two of her wet fingers in my mouth and said, "how do I taste?" She then rubbed my crotch. "I knew it, you do have a nice big cock."

"I'm trying to drive." I pretended to be annoyed. However, I was becoming incredibly aroused and she tasted so good.

My truck had a large dashboard. The slender brunette leaned forward on it. "Finger fuck my pussy." She presented her young cunt like a bitch in heat. I kept resisting as I thought about how Sabrina would react if she found out. To entice me, she pulled her ass cheeks apart which gave me a great view of her sexy asshole. "You can finger both my holes if you want." I continued to resist.

"Fine, I will do it myself." Riley sat back down in her seat, proceeded to spread her legs as far as she could and put her feet on the dashboard. At this point, my focus on the road was futile. The moaning and wet pussy sounds were fucking with my concentration. I looked over to find Riley grinding hard on three fingers that she had deep in her wet hole. "It's going to be your fat cock deep inside me later," moaned Riley. She kept looking over to see if I was watching.

I began to drive slowly down the highway as I focused on the masturbating young slut in the seat next to me. It wasn't long before Sabrina's oldest sister had reached climax. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Riley began to buck her hips frantically with her fingers still knuckle deep as her orgasm took over her body. Her thighs clenched tightly around her hand. Riley didn't bother to put her dress back on until she had to get out of my truck.

When we arrived back at the house, Oliver and Sabrina were already in their bedroom. I headed to the bathroom on the main floor to get cleaned up before getting some sleep. I was going to share the basement with Riley.

I told Riley, I will take the floor and be down in a minute. A couple minutes later, I was in the bathroom washing my hands when Riley came in and pulled the bottom of her dress right up exposing her pussy in front of me again. As she walked over to the toilet with her snatch and round ass on full display, she said, "That was a fun night."

She sat down on the toilet and began to pee. She positioned herself in a manner that gave me a perfect view of her pussy with her long toned legs spread wide. Riley was clearly experienced at enticing men and was an expert at showing off her assets. I can't imagine many men resisting. No woman had ever done anything like that in front of me before. Not only did she urinate in front of me, but allowed me to watch the stream flow from her urethra.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I tried to act like I was disgusted but I was surprisingly aroused and didn't want to look away. I walked over to the door that led to the main bedroom to make sure it was locked. I didn't want Sabrina to find the two of us in the bathroom.

"Don't worry I locked the other door." I don't know why I believed Riley and didn't check the door. leading to the hallway I continued to act unimpressed with the slender brunette's behavior. "Stop acting like you have never seen a pussy before."

"I've seen yours many times now! I'm talking about what you are doing," I replied with fake contempt.

"If it bothers you so much, why are you watching?"

She was right, I watched intently as she continued to pee in front of me. Riley decided to show me all she had to offer at once. The insatiable brunette pulled her dress over her head and threw it in the corner. When she was finally done, she grabbed some toilet paper and slowly wiped her cunt with it. I was fixated on her crotch, I was unaware she was watching me stare until she called me out on it.

"You can't look away, can you?" I looked up to see a smile from ear to ear on Riley's pretty face.

I looked down at the sink in embarrassment and began to dry off my hands. A few seconds later, I felt a hand begin to rub my crotch.

"They are right in the next room," I whispered.

Riley dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants and had my cock in her mouth before I knew what happened. Riley's years of sucking cock had made her a felattio eficanado. She had me rock hard in seconds as she devoured my entire cock with porn star efficiency. Riley swirled her tongue around my shaft in a teasing manner which was followed by a slow deep throat. Inch after inch of my shaft disappeared between her lips. She was the first woman that could take all 9 inches. With my cock down her throat, she proceeded to suck hard as she released me from her mouth, which led to a huge gasp everytime she did it. She was constantly moaning and looking up at me with lust in her dark green eyes.

Riley decided to pick up the pace as she began to bob her head back and forth on my cock in a way that can only be described as violent. She grabbed my ass and sucked hard which caused lusty sucking noises. I closed my eyes and listened to the slurp slurp slurp. The slurp noises were eventually replaced with gagging noises. Sabrina's sister gagged herself on my cock forcing large amounts of spit to drool out of the sides of her mouth.

This was not like any blow job I had ever received. It was not soft and sensual, it was aggressive, uninhibited, boisterous, and filthy. Lots of gagging, spitting, moaning. ball licking, and eye contact. I apparently began to get quite loud too.

"If you don't want them to hear, you better keep it down," giggled Riley. There was no turning back now, I decided to enjoy the blowjob from the sexy slutty older sister of my dream girl.

Riley decided to tease me again, she slowly swirled her tongue around my mushroom as she held my shaft, but this time, the tiny brunette gently smacked my cock on her tongue.

"I want you to smack me with your big cock." I was uneasy about her request. "Come on, smack my pretty little face with your big cock. I really want it." Riley's gorgeous face looking up at me with lust was irresistible. I grabbed her head and began to slap my hard cock against her cheek.

"Harder," moaned Riley.

I gave the little slut what she wanted. I grabbed her hair from the top of her head, then pulled it back which forced her to look up at me. I slapped her as hard as I could with my cock all over her face. She kept sticking her tongue out, trying to lick my dick as it slapped her face.

"You ever fuck a mouth?" I shaked my head no. "This really is your lucky day."

The kneeling beauty put her hands behind her back and opened wide. I put both my hands behind the back of her head and began to slowly thrust my cock in and out of Riley's mouth. The ecstacy I experienced from dominating Riley by fucking her face led me to thrust harder and harder. My balls were slapping against her chin as I slammed my entire cock down her throat. When I finally pulled my cock out of Riley's mouth, it was covered in her spit. There was a rope of saliva from the head of my cock to Riley's tongue. The kneeling slut kept her mouth open, allowing her spit to fall out of her mouth and down her chin.

After several minutes of face fucking, Sabrina's older sister sucked both my balls into her mouth like a vacuum. It was a very intense feeling and another first for me. Riley began to stroke my shaft with a mouthful of my balls.

Suddenly, we were no longer alone.

To Be Continuesd..

Vernon77
Vernon77
208 Followers
12