My Secretive Family - Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unlike you to be shy," Aunt June laughed, "did you have a thing for her at school?" flicking a tea towel at him, then clutched her neck, "Ohh, that hurt," she exclaimed.

Distracted from his memory of the blonde woman, Tony turned to his aunt,

"Let me finish these drinks and take them out," he said, "I'll come back, and you can let me sort your stressed neck out and then get you properly relaxed!"

Placing the drinks on a tray Tony manoeuvred out of the kitchen, leaving his aunt nursing her sore neck. He checked the garden looking for the recipients of the drinks, planning the easiest course.

Uncle John, his fourth large rum and coke in one hand, was being the over familiar prick that he had always been, one arm around Jules, the other free hand gripping one of her friends dangerously close to her arse, eyes fixed on the girls' breasts. No doubt regaling them and another scrawny 18-year-old boy with his Ibiza DJ bullshit.

Heading that way first Tony could deposit the Fishbowls and Uncle John's fifth Rum and Coke, and possibly rescue Jules and her friends from his clutches with a critical word or two.

The other adult nearby was Uncle Derek, who stood on his own, he was nursing his one beer allowance, he was always the designated driver, and as usual was furtively ogling a group of the twins' female friends who were all sporting shorts and bikini tops and playing in the oversize paddling pool, he was probably dreaming they would ask him to rub in sun cream or towel them down. He noticed his uncle had one hand in his pocket, hopefully not playing pocket billiards.

The only females Uncle Derek did not seem to ogle at parties were his own sisters, although if they had been wearing bikini tops and skimpy shorts like the teenage girls today, he would no doubt be giving them more than their fair share of attention.

Derek's wife Miriam (call me Mimi) who was trying to keep drinking pace with uncle John, and Aunt Theresa, her tipple was gin and lime (as it comes), she was also parading her bikini clad breasts but to a less attractive effect than the younger girls. Auntie Mimi was standing beside the pool, engaged in conversation with two other 18-year-old boys invited by the twins, both boys looked terrified of the poorly enhanced titties spilling from a too small cup size that Aunt Mimi was constantly pressing into their arms as she spoke. She was another product of the Ibiza scene and was chanting along to some anthem that was thudding out from Uncle Johns decks.

Uncle John's wife, Theresa, stood next to the barbeque, ignoring her husband's groping antics while downing the large vodka and slimline tonics, her special instruction to the bar staff 'both the vodka and tonic should be chilled, but no ice'. The slimline tonic seemed pointless considering she was on her second cheeseburger, but at least she was lining her considerable stomach. She had a floral sleeveless top on that strained over her stomach and flowed over pink denim shorts which seemed baggy around her shapeless bum and stick thin legs, the only remnants of her younger form. She had latched on to a neighbour who seemed to be looking for an escape.

Tony's thoughts drifted, at the all too familiar scene, like the one played out five years ago on his own 18th birthday, albeit Uncle John had had his arms around his Mum rather than his now 'old enough' twin sisters and their friends. Uncle Gerry was still a free man, and most notably that day was that auntie Mimi's lopsided chest enhancements, and reduced backside had yet to make their appearance. Her first post op visit the following year had been a surprise, but everyone pretended not to notice until she and Uncle Derek had left, then the jokes had begun.

The best line, surprisingly, had actually came from Tony's Mum, May, she had commented, "Perhaps she sat down too hard, and the excess blubber shot to her chest!" giggling and jiggling her own tits as if to demonstrate.

Of the relatives, Tony liked Fran and Aunt June best, Fran being only three months younger than Tony had been his friend and playmate forever. The only problem had been the timing of their birthdays which meant Fran was in the school year below Tony. She had been as bubbly as her mother until Tony was due to go to university leaving her still to complete her last year at school. Then to top that off, her father had been arrested and she spiralled into depression. She had gradually become withdrawn and spent most of her time alone in her bedroom playing online games.

It had been Aunt June who had specifically asked him to try to get Fran out of her depressive behaviour. So, he had invited, the by then 18-year-old, Fran to stay with him for a few days at his university digs when she had finished her last mock A-level exams. Within two nights of being together again, she had crawled into his bed where he had taken her virginity, somehow it had seemed inevitable and neither of them questioned the taboo. They at least knew they had to keep it secret from friends and family but agreed it would not be a one off. So, they became fuckbuddies, visiting each other when possible and enjoying going out to clubs knowing they could always share each other if they didn't get off with anyone.

It was on one of their nights out that Fran decided to explore her sexuality with a girl in Tony's tutor group which led her to declaring (to Tony at least) that she had decided that bisexuality was her preference, and mainly with girls, even if Tony could munch on her clit as good as her new girlfriends. Still, she insisted she would still want his cock and tongue every so often.

As such their arrangement worked well for both of them, Fran did not want to 'come out' to the family so that had become their secret number two. She visited regularly to see her girlfriend and get her Tony-fix before she left. On a couple of occasions Tony had brought Fran's girlfriend with him on home visits so the girls could be together without raising too many family questions.

It was on a visit home that Aunt June had apparently discovered Tony and Fran, in flagrante delicto, one afternoon, but rather than cause a scene she had slipped away. She had waited until she was next alone with Tony, sat him down on the sofa and pummelled him with questions mainly concerned that he had taken advantage of her depressed daughter. Tony insisted it was a mutual relationship, but aunt June took some convincing, it wasn't until Tony had offered to stop shagging Fran, although not in those terms, that Aunt June had surprised him by saying she wanted him to carry on as long as Fran was kept happy.

At last, she hugged him, then added, she needed the same level of support in her life that he was giving her daughter. After a few moments just cuddling his aunt, Tony had surprised her by lifting her head and kissing her full on the lips.

Aunt June responded initially, then broke the kiss, "I didn't mean you had to?" she stammered bowing her head, "Just someone."

"What if I want to help?" Tony had replied, lifting her chin, and making her keep eye contact.

"Then, yes please," was her eventual reply.

Without waiting for further talk, Tony eagerly obliged his aunt June and over the next hour supported her through two orally administered orgasms and committed his second incestuous coupling, as they sprawled on her extremely expensive cream leather sofa.

It had been a nearly five weeks since they had been able to get together, and Tony for once seemed the one in need of her body. The nature of their relationship had shifted in the last six months from lust filled sexual encounters, to something more sensual lingering, more like a couple's love making. Maybe they both realised their lives would be changing soon, Tony needed to make decisions about the real world of work and the future, and June needed to think about her future and any new long-term partner.

Not normally someone who did much self-reflection, Tony, had begun to wish he could come clean about his relationships. His real life sexual relationships consisted of five women who were all nearby today, three regular personal clients at the Country club, every other encounter were one-offs. As such generally his encounters were with older women, the exceptions being Fran, her girlfriend (a couple of drunken experimental threesomes), and most recently his twin sisters (his third and fourth incestuous couplings, if he was still counting).

In reality the only sexual encounters that could be considered not taboo would be the one-offs, then only subject to a liberal moral code. At least there weren't many females left in the family that he could corrupt, well not ones that he had any interest, only Mum and maybe Grandma. Grandma had kept her figure and had a certain manner that suggested she would still be interested in sex. Mum on the other hand just seemed too steady to contemplate anything other than the norm. Not that he was even thinking about them as extensions to his harem, Fran's idea, when she realised what he and her Mum had been doing to each other, but would he go there if like the others they 'needed' him?

A shout of, "Bar boy!" from Uncle John, brought Tony back into focus and he set off around the garden delivering drinks, finishing with Miss Miller, now Mrs Sexton, and her husband. They exchanged awkward pleasantries, Tony and Jennifer not looking at each other's faces for too long, then Tony made a promise to come and chat properly later and escaped back to the kitchen and his waiting aunt.

************ Restoring the calm ************************************

The slightly dishevelled woman tottered out of the kitchen door, the burst of sunlight disoriented her slightly. Shading her eyes she searched for the source of the screaming, and the man who had just left her shaken and extremely stirred, she could still feel her nipples throbbing. She pulled the front of her dress out to disguise her obvious arousal.

Above the thumping music and girls screaming came a loud voice shouting, "Stop it now!"

At that moment a popping sound, a blue flash and the music stopped abruptly, sudden silence, heads turned to the source of the voice. The woman saw the man, her man, taking control. She watched as he strode to the power point and disconnected the plug.

"Stay away from the decks," he shouted at two curious girls, "There might be residual current!"

As he shouted, he trotted over to the now broken pool and pulled two bloodied, squabbling women apart. Pushing them towards their respective husbands, both of whom looked shocked and equally as bloodied as the two women. He picked up remnants of clothing and a long dark stringy object from the side of the collapsed pool and thrust them towards one of the women.

Scanning the rest of the garden, the dishevelled woman noticed some of her neighbours heading around the side of the house, desperate to distance themselves from the scene.

'Christ,' she thought, 'how will we live this down?'

The obvious culprits were not exuberant drunk teenagers as you might expect and perhaps forgive. They were middle aged couples, albeit drunk middle-aged couples, worst they were relatives. The previously forgotten tension in her neck came back sharply, and she shuffled to a low wall to sit down. Her useless husband was also seated near the pool, head bowed, long locks flowing down, rubbing his midriff, seemingly self-absorbed, not even trying to help the situation, in case he came into conflict with his brother.

The twins were crying, but being consoled by her sister, she should go over to them, but the pain was worse than before, and they would only be confused if she too started clucking around them. Plus, she needed some time to think before talking to her sister.

Tony, the man (no longer 'the Boy') had taken charge, he was coolly going around assuring the remaining guests were calmed enough to stay awhile longer and get them to have some food and more drinks. He had corralled the culprits and, she assumed, quietly but firmly told them to tidy themselves and leave, as they appeared to be adjusting clothing, and moving towards the side gate. Like the twins she felt like bursting into tears, but finally ignoring the painful neck and shoulders she stood and walked over to her son.

Touching his arm, as he finished speaking to last guests, she said, "You were quite masterful!"

He took he hand and gave it a squeeze, "Thank you, auntie June, perhaps we'll find sometime later to continue your treatment?"

Her reply escaped her lips before she considered her words, "Hmm, I'd like that."

'Oh shit,' she thought, 'where was the "I don't think we should" in that sentence, that was more like, "hopefully I'll get the deep massage with your magic wand!"'

"I'll get the girls back circulating, I'll also get them to set-up their speakers with some decent music," he replied, "But Dad seems really washed out, I'll leave him for Mum to sort out, but once they're all occupied, I'll find you!"

She brief pressed her unfettered breasts into his arm, nodded and let him wander over to his sisters. The pain in her neck began to ease, replaced with a warm flush of anticipation. She picked up a chilled bottle of white wine and poured herself a large glass, sipping slowly she thought about what she was soon to commit to.

It would now be a considered act, but before she had been taken by surprise and probably too wrapped up to stop it. This time she would be fully responsible, it was her choice, even he didn't understand what he would be doing. Okay he must already be comfortable screwing his aunt, her sister, but surely fucking your mother was the ultimate incestuous act. She felt that shudder again, her nipples responding too, she wished she had retrieved her bra, conscious that her nipples could be easily seen poking out.

A tap on her shoulder, shocked her back to reality, Jennifer Sexton spoke,

"You're Tony and the girl's aunt? You look so much like May, it's quite disconcerting having two sets of twins to contend with!" she said smiling happily, "At least you and your sister style your hair, and wear your make-up differently, I really do struggle with Jules and JoJo when they're in their school uniforms."

"Yes, I know, but you get used to us eventually," May replied smiling back at the immensely beautiful woman, "I'm sorry you had to witness that disturbance!"

"I really didn't see what happened," Jennifer said, "But I thought Tony handled it really well, I'm impressed how much of a man he has become."

"So am I," said May, especially that thick cock and big balls she thought, but didn't add.

"I did want to have a chat to Tony," Jennifer rubbed her baby bump, then continued, "But he seems like he's going to be occupied for a while yet, and the baby is getting agitated, so we're going to head off. Can you let Tony know I'd still like to catch up with him if he is around for a few days, and thank May and Ted for the invitation?"

"Of course, I'm sure Tony would like that," May smiled, "And May will be glad you could come, the girls like you a lot, from what she has told me."

After watching Jennifer and her husband leave, May Dobbin noticed Tony was now in conversation with his dad, and the twins had disappeared inside probably to fix their make-up. The crowd was beginning to thin out alarmingly, if too many left the party, it would be difficult for her and Tony to slip away unnoticed for a second time, probably a good thing really.

Now her sister was heading her way, and she looked in a bad mood. She quickly poured another glass of wine for her sister and held it out like a shield, she didn't need their twin's intuition to know what would be coming next.

"We can change back, now," the demand came, even as June accepted the glass.

"Not yet" May countered, "It will take too long to redo our make-up and hair, whilst the party is settling down again!"

"But John's gone!" pleaded June, "We should have time."

"Give it an hour or so," offered May, "The girls will be back, and anyway, Tony want's his Mum to sort his dad out, he can't do everything!"

May nodded to where Ted still sat, "Go sort your husband out, if it were me, I'd make him go and have a lie down somewhere quiet."

June mouthed the word, "Cow!" then drank the rest of her wine in one gulp and stalked off in the direction of the sad looking figure. May watched her go, hoping to see Tony appear with the girls, but it was Fran making her way across the patio towards her. Smile, she told herself, be the bubbly Mummy for Fran, it's surprising to see her outside so early, she must have found out about the fracas.

May watched Fran as she walked towards her, dark eye make-up, hand and arm tattoos, loose t-shirt, denim shorts and desert boots. Quite sexy in a vaguely goth, butch way, especially the way her breasts swayed. Unfettered as normal, despite her being a larger cup than May or her mother. She was hard to fathom, but May thought she was probably a lesbian, or at least bi-sexual, although she didn't mind either way. She had even wondered about Tony's orientation at one point as he had never had a steady girlfriend, even that girl he flat shared with at university seemed to spend more time out and about with Fran whenever they came home.

The episode earlier had finally dispelled her suspicions about Tony.

"Is that still cold?" Fran asked, pointing to the bottle of wine, May realised she was still gripping it tightly, possible too tightly when thinking of Tony, "Pour me a glass, please auntie."

Fran said the word auntie quietly, but watched for a reaction, May just poured a glass and topped her up, before realising Fran's deliberate mistake. The smile on Fran's face showed she knew what was happening, the girl nodded towards the small gazebo on the lower terrace. The area was shaded so nobody was down there now the pool was out of commission.

They sat facing the house, the sun behind them meant they could see anyone approaching before being seen themselves.

"You and Mum, still playing games, I see?" Fran began the conversation, "Does Tony know you've swapped?"

"No, just you apparently," replied May guardedly, "How did you know?"

"You're not wearing Mum's shoes, and she painted her toenails that deep red she likes, yours are pink," Fran observed, sipping her drink.

"Hmm, you were always brighter than you let on," stated May, the asked, "Are you going to spill the beans on us?"

"No, why cause any more fuss?" Fran replied, "But I think it would be nice if you told Tony, before you let him go further."

"Further than what?" asked May, avoiding eye contact.

"Further than the aborted massage earlier," Fran added, "I saw you just before the uproar, I seem to have an unfortunate knack of catching Tony in action, normally with Mummy."

May paused, taking in the confirmation, "So you are okay with that?" May tried to sound calm.

"Oh yes," Fran said cheerily, "Tony always has plenty left in the tank to go around! And Mummy doesn't mind sharing, most of the time."

May gulped her wine, "So you and Tony too?"

"Hmm, and I suppose as you'll soon be joining the club, you should know he occasionally lends himself to Ellie, my girlfriend, and yes that means I'm bi-sexual, but you probably guessed that."

Fran paused, "It's nicer to have things out in the open now, I've been planning to tell Mum, about Ellie and properly come out, but she seems preoccupied lately. So didn't want to bother her with the gay marriage stuff and telling the family crap until she got her head straight again."

May reflected this was probably the longest conversation she'd had with Fran doing most of the speaking.

"How long have they been?" May began to ask Fran.

"Oh, nearly two years, I'd say," she replied not letting May finish her question, "Tony popped my cherry just after he went to university, Mum caught us about eighteen months later, and joined in the fun!"