My Secretive Family - Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May, wanted to say too much information, but spluttered, "What straight away with both of you?"

Fran laughed out loud, "No, that was a little later, too much, Baileys at Christmas and a lack of morals!"

May sat in stunned silence, so Fran continued, "So I take it you are still planning to fool your son to commit sins of Oedipus, minus the slaughter of his father hopefully?"

"It's not a joke," May snapped annoyed, "I never even considered it."

"Before Tony's magic hands touched your bare skin?" Fran butted in suggestively, "We've all been there, not just the aforementioned, but his special clients too! It just feels so much better when you know you shouldn't!"

May squirmed, "You talk like Tony's some sort of male prostitute?"

"You mean a gigolo," Fran laughed, "I call him Deuce, but friends and family get it for free at least, and with love!"

"Is this your way of putting me off? Lying about him?" demanded May, vaguely hurt, but more turned on than before, her nipples signalling that fact.

"No, and I'm not lying, Tony would tell you the truth if you asked, without judgement!", Fran seemed slightly annoyed, "The gigolo thing is just a job he's very good at, I actually think he cares about the women that he 'Services' for want of a better term."

There was a momentary silence, they both looked at their empty glasses, Fran took them and found another cold bottle from one of the ice buckets close by. After filling them she looked May directly in the eye,

"Me and Mum love Tony, but we know we have to share and we can't broadcast the fact we love him," Fran said, "I don't want to see him or Mum hurt, and I think you don't either, but unless you tell him about this little swapping thing you and Mum do and let him choose if he wants to make love to you, then they both will be hurt."

Fran paused, May, sat silently for a moment, then,

"Do you think he would want to have me?" May asked her niece, "If he knew, it was me asking?"

"Yes, of course," Fran said without hesitation, "My advice is to use the words 'need him', it seems to work best. Oh, and if you want to really, please him, take time over sucking on his balls, that really gets him freaky!"

Fran grinned, moved closer to May's face, "That's me about done, I'll give you time to think, but?" she stopped talking, leaned in and kissed May on the mouth lingeringly, then continued, "If you still need something, other than Tony, maybe I can help out?'

Fran's finger's stroked May's right nipple through her dress, May, shifted, but Fran noted not away from her fingers.

"I've always wondered what your breasts might be like, just like Mum's I suppose?" Fran mused, "I know you both dabbled in the Sappho when you were younger, Mum is loose tongued when you get her on the Baileys, luckily Tony wasn't around to hear it. Maybe, you can tell him those stories yourself one day!"

Fran circled the nipple once more then stood, "Tony may be a while longer, he's dealing with some little toe-rag who took pictures earlier. Said he would threaten him with my Daddies' alleged gangster friends!"

May watched Fran walk off back to the guests crowded around the barbeque, she wanted to cry again, she also wanted to touch her nipples, rub her clitoris something to relieve the tension.

"Fuck this shitty family full of old secrets!" she said out loud to herself, "I know I want him, but will he want me? No Fran was right, I don't just want him, I need him!"

him, I need him now!"