My Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
How i met the man who would seduce me.
3.1k words
4.3
17.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of how I got seduced and what's become of me. I've done my best to put down as many details and facts as I can remember.

I had just turned twenty and was ending my first year of university. I had been somewhat in a bit of a rather rotten phase of my personal life. About a year ago, I found out that my high school girlfriend had been cheating on me, and she was pretty blasé about it when I confronted her, causing me to realise that I had been nothing but a joke to her.

It had taken me several months to get over it and by then, I had started my undergraduate course at the local university,where I met someone new,named Mandy.I was absolutely smitten. She was a tall, gorgeous mixed-race girl of Indian and Chinese descent, with a sharp and sarcastic sense of humour that I found irresistible. She had been sending me mixed signals for months, some days she would sit on my lap, hug me and openly display affection for me; then, without any warning, she would turn cold and distant for days.

After wasting almost the whole first semester chasing her and being left in the friend zone while she flirted with other guys, it was taking its toll on my mental state and I constantly felt very dejected and sorry for myself.

I knew I wasn't bad looking, but I was a bit chubby, just by a few pounds, which I seemed to carry on my thighs and buttocks. I had a relatively slim upper body, but a pump derriere, which made me feel very self-conscious. Some of the girls I was 'friends' with, made fun of me behind my back about it; they had been referring to me as 'MBA', Mr Big Ass. I blew it off as a joke when I found out about it, but inside, those words stung and this affected my self-confidence, especially since I had tried so hard to slim down with very little results.

Being out of luck with the girls around me, I tried to branch out to look for girls online through Facebook, Hi5, and others; I had limited luck beyond just some chatting, but nothing serious beyond that. Eventually, I ended up stumbling onto an adult hook-up website, which catered more to quick no-strings-attached sex. The site was partly free, as members could browse for free, but had to pay to message other members and view their pictures. Unfortunately, at the time, I only had a cash card which I could not use online; hence, I couldn't really do much on the site beyond limited viewing.

I made the most of it by having some fun looking around at the different profiles in the 'Women Seeking Men' section of the website. But since most of the women had mostly blank profiles with few pictures, I grew bored quite quickly. However, I did notice there was a quite populated "Men for Men" section, which

for some reason made me feel a bit strange inside. It was not quite butterflies in my tummy; it felt wrong, but at the same time, I felt incredibly curious to have a little peek inside.

I went in and burst out laughing. The men on the site had taken a very different approach to making their profiles. While the women had mostly blank profile pictures, it would seem that the vast majority of the men had a picture of their cock set as their profile picture. I was having a bit of a giggle looking around at the rows of assorted cocks of all shapes and sizes. That's when I noticed that one man had been different.

He had written his username to look like his chat messenger address so non-paying members could contact him off the website. This struck me as brilliant, and made me smile. I had a look at his profile, out of curiosity, and found out he was a tall, slim, thirty-eight-year-old Black man, showing a well-muscled chest as his profile picture. I couldn't see much more of his profile without paying, so his other pictures were all pixelated, but I was pretty sure at least one of them was of a large black cock.

I sat there for a few seconds, looking at his profile, and then thinking, "Should I add him for a chat? Ah why not, might be fun, it's only internet stuff anyway, where's the harm?".

Nothing happened for a couple of days, I had almost forgotten about the whole thing, being busy with my studies, until I got the notification that someone called 'Steph' had come online. At first, I had been rather puzzled since I did not recognise the name, but then my brain finally came up to speed and I remembered.

I paused for a second, as I was feeling butterflies in my tummy. I had always been somewhat shy under most circumstances, and this was certainly a bit stranger than most times. But, under the anonymity of the web, I gathered my courage and sent a brief, 'Hi! Are you on AdultFriendFinder?'

I sat back, feeling a bit stupid, considering it could be someone else, but soon enough a reply came back...

Steph: "Hey there, yes actually I do! Did you find me there?"

I perked up and replied that I had, and it was a clever move to get around the site's restrictions, that I just had to try to find out if it really was a hidden username. We traded some friendly banter for a little while. It turned out I was one of many people he met this way via his little trick. His name was actually Steph, and he was a thirty-eight-year-old music teacher who lived a couple of hours away.

Once we had passed over introductions and Steph pressed on...

Steph: "So what brought you to my profile page? Are you into Men?"

I stared at this for a second, and hurriedly replied that I had just stumbled on his page and got curious when I saw his username. He found it amusing and asked if I often wander curiously into the gay section online because there was a very special name for guys who do that, it was 'bicurious'.

I felt myself blush, and hurriedly tried to reassure him that I was straight, and really just curious. It turned out Steph had just been pulling my leg, as seconds later, he apologized for teasing me. I felt myself relax, and we eased back into chatting, where I recounted my lack of luck with any of the girls at uni and that I had wanted to try my luck online again without much success. We just diverged into random topics around online dating and what success he had been having, which turned out to have been quite a lot with younger men.

I replied with a bit of humour...

Me: "Wow! That's impressive to have so many fish biting, especially since a lot of them can't even see your gallery. I couldn't see much of your profile, it's all blurry shots since I don't have a paid membership."

I suddenly realized that I told this man that I had tried to view his pictures, probably his nudes and dick pics, on an adult dating website, and before I could say anything to cover it, Steph replied...

Steph: "Awww you wanted to see my pics? Sure... Here, have a look."

I did not know what to say. I didn't want to be rude and tell him not to send me anything, so I sent 'Okay.' A few seconds later, which felt like an awkward eternity to me, I saw several pictures get dropped into the chatroom which loaded up on the screen, and -- my jaw dropped.

In front of me were several pictures of a very large, hard, uncircumcised black cock taken from several angles, along with several pictures of a tall, muscular Black man lounging naked at the beach. I felt a sudden wash of hot and cold run through me. I wanted to look away, but at the same time, I was fascinated.

I sat there for a few seconds, staring at his cock and his body. I felt both fear and excitement, mixed with a sense of curiosity. 'Was this what gay men like?' It felt so wrong, and yet, I could somewhat understand why someone would like that. I had been just sitting there not replying until Steph sent another message...

Steph: "Are you there? I hope I didn't freak you out too much."

I quickly replied saying yes I was, and no he hadn't, that I was just having a quick look-through, as if I didn't care. I got the impression he knew I was lying, but he was polite enough to not push it any further...

Steph: "Ahhhhh I see then. Any chance I can see something from you? Just for fun?"

I felt my shyness return and told him a definite no, that I didn't have any pictures like that, even for fun. So we went back to bantering for a bit more, until one of us had to go, so we broke it off for that day.

After a few days had passed he dropped me a message to say 'hi, how is it going.' I replied, and we just casually started chatting about life. Steph was quite easy to chat with, so over the next few weeks, our chats gradually became somewhat frequent in the evenings. It felt nice to be able to talk to him about anything and everything; he was intelligent, experienced, and had a great sense of humour. I shared quite a lot about my painful encounters with the last couple of women in my life, and he sympathized with me. It felt rather great to have someone who could understand me.

We continued like this for a few weeks, until one day, I had gotten my first smartphone with a camera, and was telling him about it. Playful as he was, he immediately enquired about the possibility of getting a picture of my body since I now had a camera. I immediately told him no, but I didn't feel so shy anymore since we had gotten quite well acquainted, Steph carried on feigning hurt...

Steph: "Well it would be fair, you've seen everything I got. You saw my face and body naked, you can hide your face, it doesn't have to mean anything... come on."

I smiled and thought 'Ah what the hell... it's not like I'm ever going to meet him in person.' So I replied...

Me: "Ok, give me 5 minutes."

I locked my bedroom door and got naked. Having never done anything like this before, I had no idea where to begin. I knew from past conversations that he liked nice butts and he was a total top. I was at a total loss on what poses to make, so I tried several, taking snap after snap in my bedroom with my ass sticking out. I sorted through the lot to find one which looked somewhat hot. I had selected a picture that had me kneeling on all fours on the bed, like in doggy style, with my ass pointing towards the camera and with me slightly looking over my shoulder.

I went on Microsoft Paint and cropped everything that could identify my room, including cutting out the small bit of my face exposed over my shoulder, to preserve my identity if the picture ever leaked. Then I hesitated. I went back to Steph and told him...

Me: "Hey, I am kinda chubby and not really in shape like you. I don't think you'd like it, Steph."

Steph immediately comforted me and told me not to be shy, as he was sure I looked just fine, saying that stressing out was normal for doing something like this the first time. I felt a bit reassured and sent the photo of me exposing my ass.

I stared at the text bubble, seeing the phrase 'Steph is typing.', feeling a sense of dread over what he would say about me and my fat ass.

Steph: "Ooooh baby! Look at that big juicy ass! God, I wish I could grab and squeeze those cheeks!"

Me: "Haha! Do you think so? I think I need to lose weight;"

Steph: "Out of question young man! That ass is just RIGHT it looks like a big juicy peach, girls would kill for an ass that sexy, I want to bite it. That's why they made mean comments, the bitches were jealous."

Me: "Haha! No way! Thank you."

Steph: "So.... Any chance of some more, I'd love to see more of you, baby."

Me: "No Haha! You are only getting just the one photo mister!"

Steph: "Alright alright. Just seeing how far my luck can last, you have no idea how hard you just made my dick right now."

Me: "Oh no! Gross! Don't tell me about that! Go jerk off or something."

Steph: "Yeah, I have to, or else I won't get any sleep thinking of your big sexy ass, I might go watch a few clips or maybe read a story or two."

Me: "Stories? Why read when you can watch porn?"

He then proceeded to send me several links from Literotica. (which was how I learned of Literotica in the first place.) I promised to check them out later. I felt a bit shy and overwhelmed about everything we had said and did so I told him to enjoy his evening and he bid me 'goodnight sexy.'

I sat back, put my status away on the chat messenger and just sat there looking at his words and the comment about me making his dick hard, before scrolling up to our first conversation. I just looked at his cock, and sat back thinking to myself, 'Wow, someone as plain as me had made that huge cock all hard like in the picture?'

For the first time, I felt something new inside me, I felt...sexy. I knew that it was wrong, that I was straight and not into men, and never would be. Yet for the first time, I felt wanted by someone and that was such a new thrill. After the pain from my last two encounters with women, I had been feeling like trash and Steph's words made me feel all hot inside. Being called 'baby' or 'sexy' by a big, handsome, older Black man did make me feel all sorts of things I couldn't readily describe, but it did not feel bad in the slightest.

We went back to chatting after a couple of days, and I felt a little bit closer to Steph. He would joke about needing more pics, but he never pushed me for more; he always respected my boundaries. But a certain something was growing between us. It was never in terms of something I could easily put into words, but it felt like something sexual was building up since the night I showed him my body. As I got more comfortable with Steph, I started to turn to him whenever I had a bad day at uni, or when something happened in my personal life; he was always there for me if I needed to vent or share something.

Our conversations soon turned towards his sex life with men. I was curious about so much, and he was always right there to feed my curiosity; sometimes with pictures from his collection, or with stories of his sexual exploits. I was always especially held in rapt attention when he'd tell me about his dates and how they ended. Steph would tell me about who he was going to pick and his plans for getting them in bed. I loved how smooth and suave he was with his partners and relished finding out if he had been successful in adding another notch to his bedpost. Despite being confident that I was straight, I found myself absolutely fascinated by Steph's gay dating life.

Sometimes, he would ask if I had read about any of the stories he had shared with me on Literotica and would ask if I found any of them intriguing. In truth, I had started to find them more and more interesting; the more Steph shared about his sex life the more I'd find the erotic stories online interesting. He'd tease me saying that he was slowly converting me and I'd laugh and brush it off replying that I was only curious.

Another regular trend that started to happen was that Steph would send me more pictures to see, under the guise of checking to see what I thought, before he would put them online. He'd send me pictures of him at the beach, or just naked with his huge cock out, in all sorts of angles and even a couple of videos.

It did seem he was genuinely asking my opinions, before updating his profile or sending it to some new flame he was trying to bed. But as time went on, it seemed to me that on some occasions, he was just looking for excuses to show me his nudes and to ask me what I thought of them. But I didn't mind, as I was getting used to seeing him this way and would offer suggestions, to the point where he was retaking shots, based on my recommendations of what made him look his best.

This continued until one day when he told me that he would be passing through my part of town in two days for some music lessons. He had an open slot due to a cancellation, and hence, had an hour or so to kill. He asked if we could meet up and perhaps go for a drink or something.

I felt a surge of panic for a second before calming down.

It's Steph. He had always been nice to me, and I trusted him; there was no reason to be worried. So, I agreed to meet him and he seemed very pleased and joked 'I am not going to get my gay hands all over your big sexy ass' I laughed at his joke, but inside I felt a little thrill. We ended up setting a time and a place where he'd pick me up and we would drive to whatever cafe we found free for a coffee.

As I climbed into bed that night, I found myself staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep wondering, 'What I had gotten myself into?'