My Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
The beginning of my fall from grace.
3.2k words
4.41
10.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day of our meeting rapidly drew near, and I was incredibly stressed out.

I had been on dates with girls before and had not felt this much nervousness about looking good for them. It was as if a part of me desperately wanted to impress Steph for our first face-to-face despite it being simply two friends meeting for a coffee. I had already picked out a pair of designer jeans and a new polo shirt a day before and ironed them impeccably.

That morning, I had showered, shaved, and, for some reason, even gave myself a trim all over, particularly 'down there,' to tidy up. I couldn't explain why the latter made sense to me when getting ready, but it felt like the right thing to do since I had been grooming myself and wanted to essentially 'go all the way.' However, as I started trimming myself, I began to debate myself on what I was doing with my life.

'Agreeing to meet a gay man from a hook-up website is insane! Am not supposed to go meet the guy, this was supposed to be just an online friendship or whatever.' I thought to myself.

As my body hair fell to the tiled bathroom floor, another part of myself chimed in to reason with myself over my fears.

'Well, it's not just some random man... It's Steph, he's nice and understands me. He is a friend and I can trust him. Besides, it's just a coffee, I gotta be cool about this, I am not doing anything wrong here.'

As the little machine hummed away, I asked myself one last question.

'Is this why am I trimming 'down there' then?'

I was unable to formulate an honest explanation. I felt conflicted, but I also carried on trimming nevertheless, as the part of myself that wanted to meet Steph had decided to carry on no matter what argument I came up with.

'This is fine, it does not mean anything... I was going to do it anyway, I am not doing it for Steph'.

I felt ashamed because I knew I had lied to myself deep down, as I could not justify my actions. After I finished getting ready, I told my parents I was on my way to the classes on campus and headed out to meet Steph.

We had settled to meet up at a quiet street off of the main road, which would make picking me up easy and avoid traffic. I had arrived at our meeting point early and found a spot in the shade while I anxiously waited for Steph, my heart beating fast. Around ten minutes later, I saw a big white SUV turn into the little stretch of road and approach me. As it got closer and rolled to a gentle stop right next to me, I saw a very well-dressed black man at the wheel. He rolled down the window with a smile; it was Steph.

"Hey! Sorry for the wait... get in!" said Steph in a rich, deep voice.

I nervously smiled, slid into the front passenger seat, and closed the heavy door behind me.

"Hi... no it's fine, I just got here. How was your trip?" I replied shyly.

We made conversation about random things as he navigated the narrow roads to reach the main streets again, and I gradually felt the nervousness fade as I got over what I was doing. As planned, Steph was trying to find a cafe where we could enjoy a coffee and talk peacefully. Alas, with the dense traffic on the main road, we were moving at a snail's pace, although we kept talking, and it didn't seem so bad. We reached the nearest cafe around ten minutes later, and much to our dismay, it was crammed full of high school students. We returned to the car to try the next cafe, and we had the same problem; the school day had ended about half an hour ago, and kids had flooded all nearby places to hang out as teenagers did.

We didn't have any alternative plans, and there wasn't any discreet parking anywhere where we could converse in the car if we got our coffees 'to go' either. But Steph came up with a great idea: we could have a drive in the suburbs on the long, quiet roads where the traffic would be easier. It wasn't what I had in mind, but at least we wouldn't be sitting in traffic as we had been for most of the last half hour, so I agreed, and off we went.

During our drive, I started to have a proper look at Steph in the corner of my eye, and I had to admit he did look every bit as good and muscular as his pictures. He was about six feet tall, if not a tiny bit taller, with a muscled body, more akin to a swimmer's musculature than a bodybuilder's with striking facial features. He also carried himself well; he walked tall and proud, radiating confidence and energy, and seemed very at ease to be the center of attention. He looked like he had just come from the barber shop, but he always looked well-groomed in all his pictures. A little part of me hoped that maybe he got a fresh haircut because of meeting me, but I pushed the thought away as me being silly. As I looked at him discreetly, my eyes wandered further down his body to his jeans, and I thought, 'Wow, he's just like in his photos... that means his huge dick was right there too...', I felt my heartbeat pick up and butterflies in my belly, so I repressed that train of thought.

As he slowly navigated the traffic jams to leave the main road, we stopped at a red light, and he asked me if I was still feeling shy or nervous around him. I smiled, replying that I felt great; Steph looked at me, grinning slyly, and said he was a bit worried I'd be too shy after telling me about all the naughty things he got up to with his dates. I laughed, telling him I hadn't even thought about that and that I loved listening to his stories before trailing off in a bit of a mutter as I blushed and felt my cheeks heat up under his gaze.

Steph could see I was shy, but he carried on teasing me; he asked what made his stories so interesting to a good straight boy like me. I felt my whole body heat up as I blushed; I was too shy to come up with an intelligent or even coherent reply.

"Uh, I don't know, I just do," I mumbled.

"Oh, I am very glad to hear that..." Steph said in a deep, appreciative tone.

I got the impression that Steph had wanted to steer the conversation in that direction for a while as a test to see how receptive I would be to him being more forward. I must have raised the right flag because Steph casually rested his hand on my knee.

My heart skipped a beat, my breath caught, and I nervously bit my lip. I wanted to run away, but a voice inside me reassured me, 'It's fine... just let it happen... go with it...'

I did just that. I tried to relax and smile, looking down at my lap. I was too shy to raise my head any further and look up, yet I could feel Steph's gaze directed at me as he gently squeezed my knee and smoothly slid his hand further up my thigh.

I struggled to calm my breathing but stayed put and let Steph touch me. The traffic light eventually changed an eternity later, and he drove off, one hand on the wheel and the other gently rubbing my inner thigh.

"You good hun?" Steph asked with his smooth voice, carrying a note of gentle amusement.

"Euh... y... Yes .... Am fine," I half mumbled, half giggled haltingly in reply.

I don't know how much time passed as Steph drove while caressing my inner thigh, but to me, subjectively, it felt like only seconds before we reached another red light, and I knew he would push it more.

I still couldn't bring myself to look up at him. My eyes stayed riveted on Steph's hand, but I could hear the grin in his voice as he asked, "Hmmm, are you really sure you doing okay, babe?"

I felt something tingle inside me as he called me like that.

I watched as Steph snaked his large hand onto my groin and gently massaged my erection. I remember being surprised and a bit self-conscious when I realized I had gotten hard almost without noticing in the last few minutes. As Steph hand found my hard cock and he started to gently and rhythmically squeeze it through my jeans while I panted silently.

My inner voice continued, "Just let it happen, it feels good, just go with it... Let it happen."

A little yelp escaped my lips, but I 'let it happen,' I submitted to this tall Black man I met off a hook-up website as he massaged my cock while we drove around an area of the suburbs I knew like the back of my hand. My back was rigid as I sat bolt upright, and I could see Steph smiling in the corner of my eye as he carried on groping me with more passion; my thighs had been getting in the way of his hand as Steph quested further down, trying to get to my balls, I felt myself reflexively open my legs a little wider to give him access. I swear it had been an automatic reflex! My body just opened up for him on its own accord. But to Steph, it must have seemed as a sign that I was after more.

Steph let out a purr as he felt me open my legs; he dug at my jeans button, opened it, and pulled down my zipper; I yelped again when I felt his hand cup my cock over my underwear.

But the man was on a mission; he would not let a thin bit of fabric keep him away from his prize, not when he had me there. His hand moved up to the right and tugged my briefs outwards and to the side, freeing my cock and balls as I felt the thin strip of fabric at the back of my underwear wedge itself in my crack like a thong. His hand darted back to exploring, cupping and gently squeezing my balls, caressing my shaft and the tip of my cock..

The shock of Steph finally getting to my bare skin made me throw my head back, eyes wide, looking up at the sky and buildings on the road ahead. I just sat there, legs wide open, panting as he played with my body while he drove us to quieter streets.

Occasionally, he would pull his hand away to do a maneuver with the car, but he'd be back at it right away, exploring my nineteen-year-old body. Steph must have done this before to other boys; he varied his touches so much that my body couldn't get used to anything he did for long. Steph kept me on a knife's edge of simulation; sometimes, he'd rake my thighs with his fingernails, stroke my hard shaft or cup, and squeeze my balls just enough to make me squeal. He seemed to relish the sounds he forced out of me; it was like he had been playing my body like an instrument. In retrospect, I suppose the handsome bastard must have been planning this for a little while and took the chance to go for the kill. No one could see what was happening since his SUV was high off the ground; luckily, no other large vehicles were passing by us then.

At some point, his phone rang, and Steph pulled his hands away long enough to put her on 'hands-free' while he went back to groping me. His student told him she would be free in an hour for the lesson. Since we had gotten stuck in traffic earlier, we had little time left. Steph took us down several small roads until we eventually turned into a street bordering the local cemetery, and he parked the car. I had known the spot quite well, having seen it from the motorway almost every day when going to the university since the cemetery also borders the motorway.

I sat there still a bit shell-shocked, and with my jeans pushed down to my knees, not knowing what else to do, I turned to look at Steph; he just smiled at me roguishly.

"I need to go soon, I was hoping she would cancel so I could spend more time with you but I can't be late for this lesson. But I can't let you go without doing at least SOMETHING to you. "Steph said.

Before I could say or think of a reply, he leaned into my lap, and I felt his mouth engulf my cock. Steph was giving me my first-ever blow job.

He had his hand firmly around the base of my cock, pressing down and keeping the shaft's skin taught as he sucked. I cried out and breathed in sharply, my back stiff with shock; I couldn't believe what was happening. My hands gripped the leather car seat as Steph aggressively sucked my cock, hard and fast. I felt dizzy, my abs were spasming, and my chest burned as I found myself unable to exhale; I thought I would either cum or pass out as I watched Steph's head and shoulders bobbing in my lap.

It turned out that I would not do either of those options because, barely a minute later, Steph and I froze as we heard the rumblings of a large, powerful engine approaching us on the silent street from around the corner. Steph lifted himself off my lap, leaving my cock wet with saliva and cooling in the car's AC. Then he looked into the rearview mirror and did something he had never done before, he swore.

"OH COME ON! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?"

I sat there like a deer in headlights, not knowing what to do until Steph turned to me.

"Quick! Quick! Pull your pants and hide that cock! NOW!" Steph hurriedly ordered.

I grabbed and pulled up my jeans before covering my cock with my polo shirt to hide my indecent state just in time to see what was coming up behind us.

It was a church bus full of parishioners; they were attending a religious event at the small chapel attached to the cemetery next to us. We had to get decent, or they would see everything since their vehicle had the height to see into ours.

Steph was quite annoyed and sighed as he told me, "Well that will have to do for now... wish I could do more to you."

I could do little but giggle and say, "Okay."

He quickly pulled off onto the road, and we went around several streets to join the main road again. He kept both hands on the wheels this time, something which I found myself surprised to discover disappointed me slightly.

'Did I want more groping? What's wrong with me?'

We made small talk over the next few minutes as we reached a spot from which I could get a bus straight home, and he dropped me off with a promise to talk to me later.

I returned home in a daze; my cock tingled as I sat uncomfortably on the hard bus seat. My underwear was still wedged up in my ass like a G string because I could not find a moment to rearrange it with all the excitement happening.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. Did I just let a big Black man grope and blow me in his car while I giggled and gasped like a girl?

'I am a straight guy... I like women... what's going on?' I thought to myself in confusion.

The journey home went by in a flash, and the first thing I did was lock myself in the bathroom and furiously jerk off in the shower with my eyes closed, replaying the sensations. The wrongness made it extra naughty, and I came HARD, shooting a huge load all over the tiled wall.

We had a brief chat that night; Steph asked if I had a great day and had as much fun as he had. I got the impression he wanted to make sure he hadn't scared me off, which was so nice and considerate of him. I reassured him I was fine and had a great time, which pleased him. I felt a bit shy and flushed, not knowing what to say. I kept it brief, and he seemed to understand I wanted time to digest what happened.

We went back to our usual chats, but after a couple of days, I got curious and asked what he meant by 'doing more' to me; Steph laughed and said he wanted to give me a taste of something he thought I needed and asked if we had found a quieter spot he'd have taught me a lot more. He also added that he was a bit sad he didn't get to see much of that 'big sexy ass' of mine which made me smile. I was both turned on and curious, so I pressed on and asked him to be more explicit. Steph replied that it would be easier to show me; that's when he first floated the idea of asking me to come over to his place.

I had a knee-jerk reaction and declined hastily but politely. We had left it unsaid, but we both knew what would happen if I went to Steph's place; for me, that would be a massive step into the unknown. But Steph was a real gentleman; he understood my fears and told me to relax and take my time. I didn't have to answer immediately, but I should consider it. Since I obviously enjoyed what he did to me, the invitation was there. I was scared but excited, so I just thanked him, and we let the issue drop for a few days.

Steph never pressured me, and I love him for that; he always let things develop naturally between us at a pace I felt comfortable with as my sexuality developed. But he would stoke my fire occasionally with some erotica or nude photos. Because of our conversations and the feedback I would give him from the porn or stories, Steph had a very good idea of my turn-ons. He knew I loved stories of boys getting turned out, and he would coyly send me more, saying something like, "Hey, what do you think about this one?". He had taken it a step further by sending a few clips of gay porn showing me old men blowing twinks, then asking, "reminds you of anything babe?".

I felt excited by what had transpired, but I was also scared by the questions I asked myself following our encounter about my sexuality. While I desperately tried to be strong and distance myself from those taboo urges that Steph had planted inside me, a part of me knew I could not hold out forever, especially not against a stream of temptation coming from without, while an increasingly strong urge to let myself fall from grace weakened me from within.