My Seduction of Ayush Pt. 04

Story Info
A cocky friend pushes me to the next level.
2.8k words
4.61
12.4k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys Nikitha here again. Thanks for all the lovely comments, they are great to keep me going. I've tried to improve on any criticisms of length and involving more characters. I hope I'm doing better and comments are always welcome. Cheers!

Please read my previous stories to understand what's going on.

I will give a brief description of myself for your imagination to start off. I had a slim frame with 34-D boobs which stood up with perky unusually long nipples. My slim waist quickly broadened into a tight ass that shook just a bit when I walked. I am a little dusky by complexion but have beautiful and luscious lips, big eyes and long hair which reached till my ass. Continuing with the story...

I had a nice long hot shower and washed off all the cum sticking to my body. Once done I realised I had not taken a towel coming in. Thinking of all the events of the evening, I smiled and opened the bathroom door. I walked out into the hall in all my naked glory, dripping wet from my shower. I felt a chillness around me which made my nipples stand up tight and hard. I could also feel goose bumps all over my body and see them on my chest and breasts. The exhilarating feeling of being from an orthodox Indian family and having the freedom to be walking around naked in a flat while living with a guy was incomparable. Ayush was nowhere to be seen.

I didn't know if I would ever sleep with Ayush, I did not seem to have that kind of attraction towards him, but I wanted him to get hard from thinking of me. I was thinking of all this as I walked into my room and noticed my phone had received some messages. I smiled as I saw it was from my best friend in college Neha. She had joined a company in Mumbai after college. She was an NRI from Dublin when she first joined college and our friendship probably would not have happened if we had not sat together on the first day of class.

We were nothing alike. She was an extremely confident and open minded girl while I was demure by comparison. She often used to tease me for being a prude whenever she talked about the things she did with guys and I scolded her. She even had a whole collection of photos of her more adventurous acts which I thought was a little too much. But otherwise she always looked out for me and we were very comfortable with each other.

"Hi Nikkii! How's working life treating you ," she texted.

"It's great Neha! Work is alright but I'm loving Bangalore. It's just completely filled with people our age", I texted back.

"It's a party city so make the most of it. I could not get you out of your shell in college so let's see if you can at least improve there. Haha," she texted.

"Well I kind of started wearing revealing dresses to the office," I texted back.

"Oh Really! That's Great. What kind of clothes", she asked.

"Tight pants with silk blouse and all," I replied triumphantly and sent her a picture I had taken in office. While picking that picture I smiled when I saw the pics I had taken playing with Ayush's cum (In the first part of my series).

"Haha only you would think that is revealing my prudish friend," she replied back.

I got a little annoyed because I hated it when she called me that. "Well it's not just that, I did some other stuff as well," I said.

"Like what?" she asked.

"Wellllll I slept with a guy from the office," I texted back.

"Yeah right I'll believe it when i see it babe," she replied.

I got a little pissed off and I was still in sort of a buzz. So I went into my gallery and picked a picture in which I was naked lying in bed with the cum all over my stomach and tits. I bit my lip as I sent it to Neha.

I had to wait a whole minute before she texted back."OMG! Is that youuuu! You look sexy AF lying like that. Finally my friend had taken control," she replied.

I felt a weird sense of pride as I texted back,"So now you believe me".

"Well...I did not say THAT. First off, no way that is cum cause I've never seen a guy with that big a load and where is he in the pic anyways. But I do admire that you atleast took a pic like that," she replied.

I felt so furious I wanted to throw my phone at the wall, "That is me and I DID sleep with a guy. What more proof do you want!" I replied.

"Well how about a selfie when you are having sex next time. Like the ones i used to show you in college and you got all Madam Prissy about. Then I'll believe you," she texted back.

"Fine," I said.

We kept talking about other things and our college days. I slowly dozed off lying on my bed, holding the phone, still naked from my bath with the door to my room open.

I woke up when I felt the warmth of the sum hitting my naked tits. I tried to sit up gorgily as I realized I had slept naked, with my legs spread out giving a clear view of my pussy from the front room. I quickly got up and found a pair of shorts and bra and put them on. I wanted to keep my phone with me in case of any calls from my office but my shorts didn't have pockets. So i just kept it in between my hip and the shorts and it seemed to be tight enough for the phone to hold on. I saw that the time was almost 11am and quickly got out of the room. I saw Ayush in the kitchen making something and went towards him.

"Hi what are you making," I said.

He looked at me, startled at my shorts and just bra and said, "Just trying out biryani. This is my first time."

I leaned on the cooking top closer to the cooker and smelt the refreshing aroma. I froze a little as I felt something touching my ass. I realized that Ayush was taking the touch of the day according to our agreement. The poor guy must've been looking at my naked body and all morning. But he seemed to just be resting his hand on my ass. I continued to act like I was smelling the biryani and kept my hand on his hand which was on my butt. I forced his hand to squeeze me a little. That was all the encouragement he needed and he happily pressed my tight bun to his heart's content.

Once I felt he had had enough, I leaned back and walked out of the kitchen. I decided to spend my morning cleaning up the house. While he worked on our lunch I took out our broom and proceeded to clean and mop the front hall and my room. While waiting for the cooker to boil, Ayush watched me clean. I made sure to squeeze my tits together as I mopped and took a breather in between by letting the mop rest in my cleavage. I also gave him plenty of views of my ass as I kneeled down and leaned under the sofa and table to mop. I was sure the guy was rock hard and ready. I got all sweaty in the process as it was quite hot. When I was almost done I felt my hip buzz.

"Guess you just dozed of babe," Neha texted.

"Haaa. Was way too tired," I replied.

"Ya of course from all the fake sex you are having..haha," she texted back.

I got a little annoyed. I called Ayush and he came to the front room.

"Ayush can you do what I tell you too," I asked.

"What is this about Nikitha?" he asked.

"Just answer yes or no," I demanded.

"Yeah I will," he said.

"Take off your clothes. Your shirt, pants, inners everything," I said.

"What I can't do that in the front room Nikitha," he said.

"Ayush you've been having the time of your life here so just do what i say," i said.

He paused a bit and proceeded to take off all his clothes. I felt a tinge as I saw his now familiar massive cock stand up for me. He stood there naked now. I went up to him and squatted next to him, holding onto his thigh for support. His dick stood right next to my face this way. I then held up my phone turning on the selfie camera. I made a pouting shape with my lips and placed my lips on the shaft of his cock while looking at the camera. I took a few clicks.

I then moved my hand from his thigh and took a hold of the base of his cock. It was the first time I had held it. I loved the heat coming from it and the feeling of it throbbing like an animal. I went under his cock and put out my tongue. I placed it against his shaft and took a few pictures as well. Then finally I kept the phone right against his stomach such that it would give his perspective of me. I then kept my lips right at the tip of his cock and took some final pictures.

I felt a little wetness against my lips as i was doing this and realised his pre cum was coming out.I looked at the glistening tip of his cock and couldn't resist. I gently licked the pre cum at the tip. I felt Ayush shudder as I felt his thigh in my hand and his cock shake. I looked up and smiled at him.

"Thanks my Thank You for this," I said and kissed the tip of his cock again. I got up still holding his shaft. I went through the pictures and selected three good ones from each of my positions. I felt the heat rising in me more from looking at the pictures of my than holding onto his thick cock. This might have started because Neha pushed me, but the exhibishuionist side of me was taking control. I stroked his cock once and Ayush froze. I smiled and tugged on his dick and led him into my room. I then made him lie on my bed.

I looked at Ayush and his upright cock as I slid my thumbs into the sides of my panties. I pushed them downwards and I completely dropped my panties to the ground and stepped out of them. I rubbed my clit as I felt the elation of being naked, although I still had on my bra. Ayush gulped on seeing this.

I winked and said, "It's not what you are thinking."

I got in the bed and put my leg on the other side of his body, facing his cock. I sat on his stomach for a second in a reverse cowgirl type position and got my phone ready. Ayush must have been enjoying the view of my back and tight ass. His cock twitched as I moved closer to it. I then placed my pussy right next to it and pushed it such that the shaft was right between the folds of my pussy. I almost orgasmed just from feeling the heat of his cock on my clit. I took a selfie from above us such that I could be seen sitting on him with his cock in my hand.

I decided one final picture should do it and slid backwards. While sliding backwards I felt Ayush hold my hip which I did not mind. I then came down lower such that my face was right next to his cock. I held it from one side while I push my face against the shaft. I tried to look really horny with my lips parted and eyes rolling up and I took a few clicks. My heart was beating like a jackhammer as well when I felt Ayush's hot breath against my pussy and knew what he got to look at while still holding my hips.

I continued to lie there as I selected all the pics I liked and sent them to Neha. In my then state I did not think through any consequences from sending such brazen and slutty pics with my face clearly seen to someone. While I clicked the send button, I felt a little tickle against my pussy. I then felt Ayush's hands move from my hips to my ass and grab on as he literally pulled my body lower.

"Ayush wait," I said.

He did not seem to hear me as I felt a wet tongue lap against my pussy.

"Ayush...Mmmmm....Please No... ," I said weakly as I felt him licking the juices which were flowing from me. I started to shiver and grabbed hold of his shaft to control myself. I felt the dopamine hit my brain as my vision blurred a bit and I lost all strength for a second.

"Ahhhh yess that feels good," I said as i felt him penetrate my pussy with his tongue. The soft well lubricated flesh of his tongue felt a lot better than my fingers ever did how much ever i tried to coat them in my saliva.

"Mmmmmm...fuck..Keep going!" I said as he kept licking. I started to move my body with the rhythm of his licking like i was fucking his tongue. My hand on his cock started stroking as well. Long strokes of his big dick that made the foreskin move, closing and opening around his pink tip. I couldn't resist as I closed my mouth around his cock and started sucking. I felt his hands press harder, almost painfully, on my cheeks as I tried to get as much of his cock in my mouth.

We continued this rhythm as I felt my orgasm coming on.

"OOOOHH...Ayush I'm gonna cum," I screamed. I felt him put his mouth completely around my pussy and push his tongue in as far as he can. This was the last straw as I took my mouth off his cock and came.

"Mmmmm....AHHHhhhh..," I said as I held his shaft pressed between my hand and my face as I shivered and convulsed. I almost smothered Ayush as I completely collapsed on top of him, with the weight of my lower body on his face. It took me a minute to come out of that buzz as I orgasmed like never before. I was still feeling weak in my legs as I turned around until I was lying on top of his body face to face. I could feel the smell of sex hit me as I looked at his sweaty face covered with my juices.

"I want you Nikitha," he said.

"Then you can have me," I said and took hold of his big cock and slid it into my pussy. With my pussy dripping and his cock wet from my blowjob, he slid in effortlessly. I felt amazing as I felt its heat in my body. I leaned in and kissed him as I started sliding my body on his cock, with slow long strokes. Ayush ran his hands all over my back and ass while I moved my hips on his cock.

"I don't think I can last long," he said breathing heavily as I sped up.

"That's alright," I said as I got up keeping my hands on his chest. I started hopping or jumping on my knees and felt his cock move out and ram back in as I dropped on it. My tits flopped with the rhythm and Ayush grabbed hold of them as i continued to fuck him.

"Nikitha i'm gonna cum!" he said suddenly and grabbed hold of my ass. He held me in place tightly as I felt a heated rush inside me, completely filling me up. I have never known I could feel this feeling of fullness in my life and knew I needed more of this.Ayush relaxed his grip on my hips and ass. I moved upwards and felt his cum ooze outwards as it spilled from my pussy onto his cock, drenching it. I moved down again and kissed him.

"You know you are supposed to ask permission to cum inside me, " I said and slapped him gently.

"Sorry Nikitha," he said, running his hands all over my back.

I got off my bed and stood up. I felt his cum slide down my thighs. I ran two fingers under my pussy and got a little in them. I licked my fingers clean of his cum as I winked at him.

"We'll have to change our one touch rule to one fuck a day," I said.