My Senior Year Ch. 09: Ms Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms Ball's lips moved to my cheek, then my neck, and before long she was kissing down my bare chest. When she reached my waistband, she grinned up at me and began undoing my belt. She tugged my trousers free and threw them to the floor. Her eyes lit up eagerly when she saw the bulge in the front of my briefs, and extended a finger, running her nail along it from top to bottom. My member quivered at her touch. There was no stopping her as she slipped my briefs off, discarding them into a corner of the room.

I was on my back, practically naked. My erect member stood throbbing before her face. She pulled her arms through the short sleeves of her dress and let it fall to her waist, exposing her smooth, unblemished torso. With a few swift movements she had removed her pink bra, and I found myself staring at her round, perky breasts.

Ms Ball gathered her long hair to one side, pulling it out of her face, and extended a hand toward my member. It twitched as her pale, slender fingers wrapped around the shaft and began to stroke. After only a few slow tugs, she lowered her head and brushed her lips across my tip, giving it a tender kiss. Her lips parted and she took my in her wide mouth. It was soft and warm, and she looked into my eyes as she began to suck gently. I could see a slick of saliva and the faint tinge of red lipstick coating my shaft as her head bobbed up and down.

After a few minutes she stopped and climbed back up the bed to kiss me. I flipped her onto her back, shrugged off my shirt, and did as she had done, kissing from her lips down to her breasts. I gave each of her erect nipples and gentle suck, then continued to where her dress bunched around her waist. Pulling it down to her ankles and casting it aside, I paused to admire her near naked body. She raised her knees and slipped off her pink panties, throwing them at me with a girlish giggle.

Ms Ball put her left leg out to the side, then her right, once against showing me her perfect slit with its small tufts of ginger hair. She put a pillow under the small of her back, and I dropped to my knees, longing to taste her.

I kissed the top of her thighs, but wasted little time before burying my face in her wet muff, lapping eagerly. My tongue found its way between her labia, wiggling its way over her soft, smooth, pink flesh. Ms Ball moaned loudly as I ate her out, urging me not to stop. My lips sucked on her flesh, the salty sweet fluid seeping into my mouth.

Eventually Ms Ball tugged gently on the hair of the back of my head. "It's time." She slid her legs to one side and got into a kneeling position, turning around to face me, and kissing me again, then half-pulled me onto the bed. Ms Ball pushed me onto my back and straddled my thighs. "I'm on the pill, so we don't need to worry about any accidents."

Ms Ball lifted her abdomen and felt for my shaft, clutching it and lowering herself, guiding me into her. The tip of my cock pressed against her slit, and slowly my cock parted her labia until it was hidden from view between her legs. Ms Ball leaned forward, pressing her palms to my chest and dangling her hair once more into my face.

I felt her body rise again, my cock sliding out of her wet cunt, and she began to hump me. Ms Ball's muscles clenched around my shaft when she rose, and relaxed to accomodate me when she fell back down. She rode me enthusiastically, while I caressed her body to best of my ability.

Eventually Ms Ball slid off me. "Take me from behind," she said, getting to her knees. I was glad to have a woman who knew exactly what she wanted. I got off the bed and stood behind her, guiding my cock back into her cunt. As I began to thrust with my hands on her hips, I admired her slender pale body, watching it jerk forward as I fucked her. Many guys at school would kill to be where I was, my cock buried between the legs of the hottest teacher in school. This thought caused me to come to a stop.

"Why me?" With all the others there had been a reason. Attractive women hadn't just thrown themselves at me. There had always been an explanation for it, whether gratitude, pity, pressure, or pure circumstance. Until now.

"Hmm?" Ms Ball had turned to look at me over her shoulder. My cock slid out of her.

"Why me?"

Ms Ball sighed and rolled onto her back, propping herself up on her elbows. "I found your honesty charming. Do you know how many students have tried to hit on me?"

I shook my head.

"Too many. But you didn't. You were unassuming and gave me a truthful answer when I asked for it. I appreciated that." She paused. "Oh, and you're not bad looking either."

I smiled.

"Now, are you going to fuck me some more, or do I have to tell the principal you've been a naughty boy?"

Ms Ball spread her legs and curled her finger invitingly. I jumped on top of her, and her head met the pillow. She took my face in her hands and kissed me with her plump lips. My cock pressed into her fiery bush, and with a little manoeuvring I was able to slip it back inside her. She seemed to sense my inherent insecurity, and beamed up at me as I began thrusting slowly, keeping eye contact. "That's it. Fuck your teacher's pussy." She looked satisfied yet encouraging. It was the kind of patient expression I'd expect her to give to a student who was struggling to grasp a new idea.

She clasped her hands behind my neck and I started fucking her faster, harder. Ms Ball arched her back slightly and began to moan heavily as my cock rammed her sopping wet cunt. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she wailed.

I pounded away on top of her until I could feel climax approaching. "Ms Ball, I think I'm about to cum."

"Don't let me stop you." She lifted her torso and pecked me on the lips, then flopped back down with her hands stretched above her head, staring me in the eyes.

"I can cum inside you?"

She nodded. We maintained eye contact as I thrust as slowly as I could. Relief soon arrived, and I ejaculated into her. "Fill me," she urged as I continued to spurt my seed into her cunt. When I was spent, I rolled onto my back and caught my breath, while Ms Ball excused herself to clean up.

We talked when she returned, enjoying a post-coitus cuddle. It was clear a relationship would never work — not while I was still a student, and not with the uncertainty of her career. But we agreed that wouldn't stop me from visiting her for "dinner" every other Friday for the rest of the semester.

12