My Senior Year Ch. 10: Emma

Story Info
A new student wants some extracurricular tutoring.
4k words
4.78
11.1k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been meaning to ask you for a favour."

I turned and looked at Ms Ball. Her long hair flowed over her shoulders and around her bare breasts as she lay in the bed next to me, the covers up to our waists and my arm around her. Although sleeping with a teacher would in most cases be remarkable, Ms Ball wasn't strictly speaking my teacher. True, she taught at the school I attended, but I wasn't actually in any of her classes.

"Oh?"

Ms Ball ran her hand soothingly through my chest hair. "There's a girl in my class. Emma. She's a new student. I don't suppose you know her?"

I had indeed seen Emma around school. A few weeks ago I was climbing the stairs to my first English class of the term when I found myself staring at the backside of a tall girl with long black hair. Her navy blue slacks were stretched taut across her sizeable buttocks and clung to her chubby curves. Those curves continued around the front, where she sported what may have been the largest pair of breasts in the entire school. Forget the hourglass figure, I thought, as I longed to run my hands over Emma's generous frame. The pale skin of her wide, pretty face was accentuated by her black lipstick, and she had a cute smile that caused her to squint.

"I've seen her about. Why?"

"She's a military brat. Her dad's stationed at the base. They move a lot, and her education has been ... disrupted, for want of a better word. But this will be her last school before she graduates."

"Right." I wondered where this was leading.

"However, if she doesn't want to be here next year, she'll need some help to pass her exams. I spoke to Mr Merchant. He said you're the top of your English class, and that you could afford to miss a couple of lessons —"

"You want me to tutor her?"

"I was hoping you would."

"What's in it for me?" I gently caressed her breast.

"Maybe Emma will show her appreciation."

"She does have a nice arse."

"Trust you to notice. Well, at least she's not a teacher."

"Oh, I don't know. I think teachers might be my type."

Ms Ball looked at me inquisitorially. "I'm not your first, am I?" She wasn't angry or jealous or upset. She seemed playfully curious, like a kitten. "Who was it?"

I kept my mouth shut. I wasn't going to betray Ms O'Morin.

"Never mind."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I can guess," Ms Ball continued. I shook my head dismissively. "Probably someone on the younger side."

I held my tongue, thinking about Ms Mannall, my former art teacher from primary school.

"I don't think I've met all the teachers, but Amelia — that is, Ms Webster — isn't much older than me. Naomi — I mean, Ms Salmon — is almost thirty. Oh, and then there's that blonde PE teacher. Ms James?" She watched me intently. "I'll get there eventually. Ms Williams is about my age. No, not her either apparently."

My face was getting warmer under her intense scrutiny. It occurred to me that I could simply take her into my confidence. After all, we were so close that I'd been inside her. But she seemed to be enjoying the guessing game.

"Ms Bradt looks younger than she is, but she's pregnant, so I doubt it's her. Unless you're the father." She paused, then added "only teasing!" when she saw the look on my face. "Hmm, that doesn't leave many. Ms O'Morin? Aha!"

I've never taken female intuition seriously, but to this day I cannot work out what gave me away.

"No way! You did it with Kathryn? What was that like?"

"She, inexperienced, nervous."

"You or her?"

"Both, I guess. She got into it eventually though."

"I don't think she's had a boyfriend for a while."

I turned and looked her square in the eyes. "You can't tell anyone."

"Don't worry, it'll just be another of our secrets." Her face was reassuringly earnest. "Maybe I could arrange a threesome." Her mouth formed an impish grin.

"If you're going to go to that trouble, why not get one of the others? I wouldn't mind trying someone new."

"Even Ms Bradt?"

"If her husband doesn't object."

Our eyes met and we laughed.

"So, you'll tutor Emma then?" Ms Ball asked, her hand venturing south and toying with my cock.

"How could I say no to you?"

***

"Meet your tutor," Ms Ball said when we met outside her class on Monday afternoon. "If he can pick his jaw up from off the floor."

I blushed, slightly annoyed at Ms Ball's teasing, but extended my hand. "Hi."

"Hey," Emma said. Her hand was soft.

"I've arranged for you to use a senior study room during some of your English classes," Ms Ball explained. "I think two sessions a week will be enough for you to get up to speed by the end of the term, Emma, so how about you do that instead of the Monday and Friday classes? That still leaves three regular lessons."

"Sounds good," Emma said. I nodded in agreement.

Ms Ball turned to me. "Why don't you use what's left of this afternoon's lesson to brief Emma on what we've covered so far this year?"

"Sure. Which study room did you book?"

"The next one down there." Ms Ball motioned in the opposite direction of Mr Merchant's room. I'd been deliberately avoiding that study room because it was where Courtney and I had spent time together at the start of the year, but I was surprised to find that the pangs of heartbreak weren't as bad anymore. Time does heal all wounds, I thought.

"Great, we'll get started."

Ms Ball smiled and returned to her class while Emma and I started off toward the study room. "So, Ms Ball told me your dad is in the military?"

"Yeah, I'm an army brat." Emma rolled her eyes.

"It must be pretty tough, moving so often."

"It is. This is my third — no, fourth — secondary school."

"Ms Ball said you'd be here until you graduate."

"If I graduate. I guess that's why you're here."

"I'll try my best. You'll be an adult when you graduate though, so you won't have to keep moving. Straight to university or work?"

"I'm already an adult — I turned eighteen over the break. I'm thinking of taking a gap year. Maybe working or traveling."

"Think you'll stay locally after school?"

"If I like it here. If I can make friends."

"It's only been a couple of weeks. I'm sure you'll make friends quickly."

"Really?"

"Well, no. I mean, most people here are pricks. But there are some good ones, or at least some less bad ones. I don't know."

Emma laughed. "That was an interesting pitch."

"I guess that's why they never made me prefect. But you'll be fine. We're already getting along."

"Yeah, I guess I've just made a friend, huh? One is more than none."

"That's the spirit." I opened the door to the study room. "Ladies first." Emma walked ahead of me, allowing me to sneak a peek at her backside before following her inside.

She wasn't too far behind in her studies, but far enough that she definitely needed help getting up to speed. After going over what she had covered at her old school, I figured she was familiar enough with Shakespeare to revise that unit on her own, but she had fallen behind in the second term so we'd need to patch up her comparative literature skills. I decided we'd start with Moby Dick, which she'd already read, and Beowulf, which I asked her to read during the week.

***

"They're both about struggles against a foe," Emma explained, when we were settled in at our next session. "Ahab has the whale, and Beowulf has Grendel. But I think Ahab's is more about individual determination."

"And Beowulf's isn't?"

"There's a personal element, sure, but Beowulf is acting for his community. He protects his subjects and shares his wealth with them. Ahab is more of a personal obsession. Although, of course, Ahab could be seen as symbolic of the determination of mankind to conquer nature, which would make him kind of representative of his community."

Emma was sharp. We talked some more, and I tasked her with drawing up a list of similarities and differences between the texts. As she wrote, her head bent in concentration, I took the opportunity to ogle her a little. Not in a lecherous or predatory way, I should add, but in that way that curious young men tend to surreptitiously admire a woman's physicality. Emma's thick thighs stretched the thin fabric of her slacks taut, and the buttons on her blouse strained to contain her huge breasts. Her pale skin looked soft, smooth and inviting.

I felt myself become erect quite quickly, and the more I looked at her the harder I became. I casually dropped my arm to my thigh, trying to form a shield to hide my bulge. I thought I saw her eyes flick over to my crotch, but she continued writing. I looked away, hoping the problem would disappear on its own.

The scratching of Emma's pen stopped. "I don't mind if you need to take care of that," she said softly.

"Hmm?"

"I can see your ... ahem ... 'Moby Dick'."

I blushed. "I'm so sorry you —"

"As I said, I don't mind if you want to sort it out."

"You don't?"

"Everyone gets their urges. Female ones are just less visible."

"Well, for the record, I don't mind if you ever need to take care of yourself either."

"I'm sure you don't, but that'll depend on whether I like what I see." She looked down at the lump in my trousers. "Oh my, he is hard, isn't he? Hopefully you don't disappoint."

I didn't need any further invitation, and undid my trousers enough to pull my swollen member out into the open.

"My, my," Emma said, biting her lip.

"You like what you see?" I asked and stroked my member slowly.

"As much as you do, I think."

I ran my eyes over Emma's face and body. Being watched was a huge turn on for me.

"I think you could use some more encouragement," Emma said, and began to unbutton her sky blue blouse. "My childhood was pretty strict, but now I'm eighteen my dad can't really punish me," she explained. "I figure I should make up for lost time." Her black satin bra came into view as she pulled her blouse open, contrasting against her alabaster skin. My member pulsed in my hand at the sight. Emma pressed her enormous breasts together and giggled, her eyes squinting. But she didn't stop there, and instead pulled each of her melons out and over the top of her bra, her erect brown nipples bare.

I tugged myself slowly, taking in the sight and being careful not to cum too quickly, but despite my efforts it wasn't long before I felt the tell-tale clench of muscles that signified I was about to climax. My member tingled in preparation and I erupted, covering my hand in burning white goop. Emma licked her lips as she watched me spurt out a few waves, then passed me a tissue from her bag.

"Shall we return to the books?" I asked when I'd cleaned up.

"If we must."

***

"Based on Friday's performance, I'm guessing you don't have a girlfriend?" Emma asked me when we were alone again on Monday.

I shook my head. "I did have one, kind of, a while ago. She left the school suddenly without telling me. I guess I'm not really over it. I haven't been looking for a girlfriend since." I didn't add that I was enjoying my small harem of friends with benefits and thought that a girlfriend would put a stop to that. "I'm just not ready."

"Good. I'm not either. Looking for a boyfriend, I mean."

I was surprised. I had thought Emma was angling at something else.

"That means there's nothing stopping you from tutoring me in some ... extracurricular activities."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Let's just see where things take us."

Emma stood and wiggled her slacks and panties down over her hips to her ankles, stepping out of them and pushing them aside with her foot. The desk creaked softly under her weight as she mounted it. Once comfortable, she leaned back on her left palm, lifted her left foot onto her chair and her other foot onto the desk, and spread her legs. Emma ran her right hand over her bald pussy, massaging the fleshy folds of her labia.

I responded in kind, unzipping my trousers and rummaging inside for my rapidly rising member. Emma smiled her squinty smile at the sight of my erect knob, seemingly amused by my enthusiastic tugging. She pushed a finger between her folds and moaned, delighted that this caused me to stroke faster.

"Can I touch it?" Emma asked suddenly, bringing me to a halt.

"If you like."

She slid off the desk and got to her knees, extending one of her hands and gripping my shaft with her pudgy fingers. She started to stroke, then stopped to undo my belt and pull my clothes down to my ankles. Emma began to unbutton her blouse. This time she was wearing a navy blue bra underneath, and she again pulled each of her breasts out and over the cups, showing me her proud brown nipples. She resumed playing with my cock, smiling characteristically as she observed the pleasure on my face. Apparently satisfied with her handiwork thus far, she leaned her head in and popped my tip between her burgundy lips, taking my shaft into her mouth. She began sucking, eliciting brief moans of pleasure from me. As she sucked, she slid a hand back between her legs, muffled whimpers escaping her cock-filled mouth.

I watched her dark lips sucking hungrily on my pale shaft. Being smart hadn't served me too well on the popularity front, but it had meant I was often in the right place at the right time. I was musing on this when that familiar sensation swelled in my loins, telling me that there wasn't long to go. Stroking Emma's soft cheek, I tilted her head up until our eyes met. She seemed to understand and increased her intensity.

Emma took my cum greedily as I unloaded in her mouth. When I was done, she opened her mouth so I could see my white seed pooled on her pink tongue. She closed her mouth, gulped, and opened it again to show me her mouth was now empty.

"Good girl!"

Emma beamed as I helped her to her feet. "Well, that was fun," she said, as we adjusted our clothes.

"Was that your first time?"

Emma nodded. "Was it okay?"

"It was great."

"I've watched a lot of porn," she confessed. "I know it's not real, but I figured the less acrobatic stuff must be a safe bet."

"You're a virgin then?"

Emma nodded again, smiling sheepishly as her pale cheeks reddened.

"That's nothing to be embarrassed about. There's no rush to pop your cherry. Although, if you did want to ..."

"I'll think about it."

***

Emma was waiting for me when I arrived on Friday. As soon as I had closed the door she flew towards me and threw her arms around my neck, pressing her lips against mine. I gripped her hips, massaging her ample curves.

"I've thought about it. I want you to fuck me," she urged breathily.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

We kissed again, our mouths open, and I slipped my fingertips beneath Emma's waistband. It was a tight squeeze, but Emma obligingly undid her button and pulled her slacks down a little. My hand easily wound its way underneath Emma's panties, massaging her bare mound before pressing between her thick thighs and running a finger along her slit. She squirmed at my touch, then relaxed so I could slide my finger between her labia.

"Let's make sure you're nice and wet," I said as I began to finger fuck her soft tunnel. Her body was responding well, and I could feel her dripping onto my knuckles. She moaned, her eyes closing as I wiggled my finger in and out of her pussy. I withdrew and slid two fingers in this time. It was a tight fit at first, but her muscles relaxed to accommodate my digits.

"I think you're ready," I told her, pulling my hand from her panties and leaving a slick of translucent fluid across her stomach.

Emma removed her slacks and panties while I dropped my trousers and briefs and took a seat. "Why don't you go on top? You'll be in control that way."

Emma nodded in agreement. "I'm a bit nervous."

"Whenever you're ready." I took her hand reassuringly.

It was then that I realised I was unprotected. Ms Ball had impressed upon me the need for protection, something I hadn't given much thought to before. Of course, everyone had been given the same sex education lectures, but in my eagerness I'd taken quite a few risks. Fortunately I'd been lucky, despite my preference for ejaculating inside, and anyone I was currently sleeping with was on the pill, except Elsa, because I only ever came up her arse. There was the risk of infection to consider, but none of them were known to sleep around, and I got myself tested regularly. That wouldn't be an issue with a virgin though.

"I don't suppose you're on the pill, are you?"

Emma shook her head. "Is that a problem."

"We'll just have to be careful. I haven't got any condoms, but we'll be fine if I don't cum inside you. If I do ... well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

Emma eyed my cock and moved toward me, parting her large pale thighs so she could straddle me. Her snatch hovered over my shaft, and a few droplets fell, splashing onto my tip. She bit her lip and lowered herself, slowly, until my tip met her labia. I guided myself into her until she was sitting on my lap, my shaft hidden inside her.

She smiled at me. "I guess there's no turning back now," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck. Emma lifted her abdomen, allowing my cock to slide out of her a little, then fell back down. She began to hump me, letting my cock slide in and out of her cunt with increasing speed, moaning heavily as she did. I caressed her ample curves — her thick thighs, her broad buttocks, and her wide hips — until she collapsed onto me, unable to maintain the pace. Emma began to grind her cunt on my cock, catching her breath.

Suddenly the door behind Emma opened. It looked like my luck had finally run out and we were caught. Emma apparently hadn't heard the door open and continued grinding, moaning softly. I peered over her shoulder to see Ms Ball standing in the doorway, a smirk on her face. She waved at me, then backed out of the room, silently closing the door. I saw the lock turn and knew we wouldn't be disturbed again.

"Want me to take over?" I asked Emma.

"Yes!" she gasped. I lifted her off me and pushed her back toward the desk, kissing her as we went, and starting to unbutton her blouse. With her backside on the desk, she removed her blouse and her black satin bra. Her huge breasts sagged under their own weight. As I stood between her legs, I stretched my arms out to touch them, gently stroking her soft flesh before I took both in my hands and squeezed firmly.

Emma reached between her legs, stretching for my cock. I brought my pelvis towards her so she could wrap her hand around my shaft and guide it back into her cunt. I dropped my hands to her hips and began thrusting in and out of her, pounding her snatch. It made a sucking noise as I fucked her. She wasn't moaning, but she was leaning back, smiling with satisfaction. I returned the smile and thrust harder and faster.

I pulled out and rolled Emma onto her side, entering her again. It was a tighter fit with her thighs pressed together. My penetration was shallower, but it seemed to do the trick for Emma, as she squeaked with every thrust and toyed her nipples.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Mhm!"

I fucked her a while longer, then got her to stand and bend over the desk so I could enter her from behind. Leaning forward, I grasped her breasts in my hands, feeling for erect nipples and pinching them playfully between my fingers. Thrusting long and deep into her body, I felt my loins swell.

"Not long to go," I said, carefully coming to a halt, my cock tingling.

"What should we do?"

"Can I finish in your mouth again?"

"Sure!"

I stood back to give Emma enough room to get to her knees. She grasped my shaft at the base between her thumb and forefinger, and allowed me to enter her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it, licking her juices off my cock. She sucked vigorously. I hadn't been far from orgasm, and it didn't take me long to loose my seed into her mouth. Emma sucked me dry and released, her lips pursed.

12