My Senior Year Ch. 10: Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As before, Emma opened her mouth so I could see my white goo on her tongue. She tilted her head back, and in an instant my semen had disappeared down her throat.

Emma's squinty smile appeared again and she laughed as I helped her to her feet. The dreamy expression on her face continued after we'd dressed. Exchanging a few last glances and giggles, we opened and our books and tried to make productive use of our remaining time.

When the bell rang, Emma pecked me on the lips. "Until next time!" She turned and tried to open the door. "It's locked." She turned to me, clearly embarrassed that her Hollywood exit had been denied.

"Don't worry," I reassured her, patting the chair next to me. "Ms Ball will be along soon to unlock it."

"Ms Ball? But why?" Emma eyed me suspiciously as she took a seat.

"It's a long story."

"She didn't ..."

"She won't say anything."

"I thought I heard the door open, but I was too carried away."

"It's all okay. Really. Trust me."

"You'll have to tell me that story."

There was a jostling of keys and the door clicked open. Ms Ball again stood in the doorway.

"Maybe next time."

Emma left before me, averting her eyes from Ms Ball and looking sheepish. Ms Ball and I exchanged knowing looks before going our separate ways.

***

It being exactly two weeks after Ms Ball had asked me to tutor Emma, that wasn't the last time I would see Ms Ball that day.

"I'm glad to see you and Emma are getting along so well," Ms Ball said as we drove to her house.

"You're not jealous, are you?" I asked tentatively. I wasn't quite sure where Ms Ball and I stood. We weren't in a relationship for the obvious reason that she was a teacher and I was a student, but we were cuddle buddies after all. She'd never given me any indication that she expected us to be exclusive, and Emma wasn't even the first since Ms Ball and I had started doing "it".

"Me? No, not at all. I practically gave you my blessing."

"Oh. Good."

"As long as you're not too tired to extend some of that ... affection to me."

"Impossible."

12