My Senior Year Ch. 11: Ms Salmon

Story Info
My art teacher doesn't want to miss her last opportunity.
2.6k words
4.47
19.6k
11
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's the most attractive teacher?"

It was usual for Ms Ball and I to make pillow talk, but this question caught me off-guard.

"Mirror, mirror —"

"After me, of course."

"Of course."

One name did come to mind. Of all the teachers who had ever taught me, my art teacher was definitely one of the hottest. As an immigrant from the Philippines, Ms Salmon had smooth, coffee-brown skin, a round face with slightly chubby cheeks, and straight dark hair down to her shoulders. Her white teeth shone when she smiled, contrasting with the dark lipstick she usually wore. She was on the shorter side, and tended to wear tight black jeans that emphasised her round bottom, paired with black t-shirts that were taut against her round breasts.

Ms Salmon was also one of the coolest teachers. She didn't care if you weren't particularly talented, and her art rooms were a sort of sanctuary for students who just wanted to relax. She would let us have the radio on in class, and sometimes brought snacks for us to share. It helped that she was, from memory, about twenty-eight when she took my class, which helped her connect with her older students.

"Well?"

"I've always thought Ms Salmon was hot."

"Naomi?"

"Yeah. She's got a nice arse. I bet it's tight too."

"Have you done that much?"

"Not really. A few times. I have an ... arrangement with a girl at school."

"I'm afraid you'll have to settle for my pussy, at least until I'm brave enough to try."

I looked at Ms Ball, surprised at her insecurity.

"Ms Ball, you're in no way a compromise."

She smiled and snuggled against me.

***

I closed my book with a sigh and checked my watch. There were still twenty minutes until my meeting with Ms Salmon, but it wasn't worth starting a new chapter. Instead, I packed up and headed for the art rooms, planning to get my painting out and ready in the hope of being able to have the rest of the afternoon off.

Ms Salmon had arranged to meet with each of her art students so that we could package up our works, fill in the paperwork, and send them off for submission. She had allotted each student an hour, to be on the safe side, and mine was the last time slot on the final Wednesday of classes before we went on study break.

The art rooms were quiet when I arrived. I figured Ms Salmon's previous meeting had wrapped up early and that perhaps she'd gone to get a drink or use the lavatory. Instead of waiting, I made my way through the art storeroom, pausing wistfully at the point that Sarah and I had had our secret liaisons. I was somewhat saddened to realise that the last time we'd fucked in this room was probably the last time we would forever. With exams looming, summer approaching, and university on the horizon, it looked like the party would soon end.

That applied to Rhiannon, Elsa, Emma and Ms Ball too, I supposed. I wish to make it abundantly clear, lest readers get the wrong impression, that although it may seem like I had a different girl for every day of the school week, it was far less regular than that. With Ms Ball it was every other Friday; with Rhiannon it was sporadic; with Emma and Sarah it was whenever we could spare the time during our tutoring sessions; and with Elsa it was about once a month, when we were assigned to clean the kitchens. Women seemed to like me — perhaps it was because there were no strings attached, and they were all sensible enough to know that there was no point making commitments when our lives were about to change so drastically. Most of us would be working over the summer, and some would be moving away for university. Ms Ball was expecting to be posted to a new school, and it was only a matter of time before she was moving out of her rented house.

There would be others, I thought. After all, this might just be the end of one chapter and the start of another.

I continued to the far side of the room, where a door led to a smaller storeroom in which our artworks were kept. Inside I took down my portrait of Sarah. It really was quite lifelike. I had drawn her sitting on the edge of a desk in a white blouse and red plaid skirt (so it wasn't associated with the blue colours of our school), one leg crossed over the other, with her hands on her bare knee. I really would miss her.

Looking at my watch again, I saw there were still fifteen minutes until Ms Salmon was expecting me. That would be enough time, wouldn't it? I set the painting down so I could see her, and fumbled for my zipper, reaching inside to extract my member. It swelled rapidly, seemingly aware that time was of the essence. Conjuring up the memories of taking Sarah in the storeroom, my blissful strokes were interrupted by a voice behind me.

"It's quite lifelike."

I froze, recognising Ms Salmon's honky accent. I hadn't heard her enter the room, and hastily crammed my cock back into my briefs.

"Don't worry," she continued. "I understand."

"Uh, thanks. Shall we —"

"Not yet. There's something I wanted to say first." Ms Salmon drew a long breath. "It's hard, being single and surrounded by so many virile young men every day."

"I can imagine."

"Well, Katrina said you were very ... discreet."

"Ms Ball said that?"

"About a month ago she invited me and a few of the others over for a girls' night in. We had a couple of drinks, perhaps a couple too many, and I let slip that I wouldn't mind sleeping with a student. Katrina said you would keep your mouth shut. Katherine — Ms O'Morin — agreed."

That was two secrets out. "I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything."

Ms Salmon stood on her toes and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down so she could kiss me. "I've been sitting on the fence about it, but this will be my last chance."

"Ms Salmon —"

"You are okay with this, aren't you?" She sounded uncertain.

"I've been okay with this for years."

Ms Salmon smiled and gave me another kiss. "Ms Ball told me that too."

"Did she say anything else?"

"She may have." Ms Salmon turned her back to me and wiggled her bottom, but said nothing more.

I watched as she pulled her tight black t-shirt up, revealing her smooth coffee-coloured skin beneath. Her hem rose over the black strap of her bra and was soon above her head. She dropped it to the floor and turned to face me, her modest bosom heaving beneath black lace. Slipping her thumbs into the waistband of her black jeans, she wriggled the down to her ankles and stepped out of them.

I cast my eyes over Ms Salmon's unblemished body as she stood in front of me in nothing but her matching black lingerie. Her thighs pressed together and her wide hips beckoned me. We embraced, and I eagerly ran my hands over her smooth curves, squeezing her buttocks and pulling her close so our bodies pressed together. As we kissed, our tongues writhed around each other, and I cupped one of her breasts with my hand, squeezing it gently. With a little manoeuvring I was able to slide my hand under her bra and felt for her stiff nipple, teasing it.

"Your turn," she said, pulling at the hem of my shirt. I bent over so that she could pull it over my head. She ran her fingers through my dark chest hair, then fumbled for my belt, enthusiastically undressing me until I was in just my briefs.

Ms Salmon got to her knees and gripped my waistband, tugging my briefs down to my knees. She unclasped her bra and let her round breasts free, my shafting throbbing at the sight of my topless teacher kneeling before me, her mouth inches from my tip.

Before I knew it, she was leaning forward. Her lips bumped against my tip and parted to allow me inside. Ms Salmon's mouth was soft and warm, and she swirled her tongue around my shaft, sucking gently. I felt her hands grip my thighs and pull me towards her, as though she was trying to ensure every millimetre of my shaft was inside her mouth. She gurgled and pulled her head back to catch her breath, then resumed sucking me off.

As much as I would have liked to cum in Ms Salmon's mouth, I knew this would like be my only opportunity to fuck her. I'd need a break to make sure I wasn't overstimulated.

"Can I eat you out?"

I popped out of Ms Salmon's mouth and she stroked me slowly, looking up at me with her wide brown eyes, a grin appearing on her face. "Yes please."

As she stood and removed her panties, I cleared some space on a desk so she could lie down. She put both feet flat on the desk and parted her smooth brown legs so that I could see her bald pussy with its dark labia. Getting to my knees between her legs, I extended my tongue and inched my head forward until it touched her slit. Ms Salmon let out an anticipatory gasp as I licked along her slit, slowly parting her labia with my tongue.

I looked up at Ms Salmon. She was propped up on her elbows, her round face titled down toward the eighteen year old between her legs. We kept eye contact as I enthusiastically lapped at her pussy, wiggling my tongue this way and that, eliciting soft moans of pleasure. My mouth filled with the salty taste of her fluid. Ms Salmon squeezed her thighs around my head, the alluring scent of her pussy filling my nostrils.

When she eventually released me, I stood, my shaft in my hand, and edged forward to rest my throbbing cock on her bare mound. I slid it back and forth across her flesh, then dangled it between her legs and nestled it against her slit. Ms Salmon's eyes were transfixed on my shaft as I slowed arched my pelvis forward. My tip disappeared between her labia. Her muscles clenched rhythmically, in time with her breathing, as my shaft slid into her and our groins met.

I put one arm either side of her and began to thrust into her cunt. There was almost no resistance. My shaft glided easily in and out of her sopping wet snatch.

"Oh God!" she moaned. "Yes, yes! Fuck me! Harder!"

I pounded away with her beneath me, our bodies violently slamming against each other. In the heat of the moment, my cock slid out of her and across her abdomen. Now was the moment.

"Ms Salmon, can I —"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"I want your cock up my arse."

I smiled at her eagerly, and went to fetch the bottle of spermicidal lube I had taken to carrying in my bag. It would do the trick.

Ms Salmon turned and lay on her front, obligingly pulling her buttocks apart. Applying some lube to my index finger, I pressed it against her puckered hole, working the tip inside. She knew what she was doing, and relaxed her muscles, allowing my to slip my finger in as far as the knuckle. That would probably be far enough, I thought, thrusting my finger in and out while applying more lube, making sure her rectum was well coated.

"Ready?" I asked her, generously lathering up my cock.

"Put it in me," she said eagerly, sliding to her feet and bending over with her palms flat on the desk.

I pressed my tip against her hole, and eased my way into her, stopping to relieve the pressure every now and then. Though it was tight, her body was accommodating, and I was soon deep inside her. Carefully, I began to thrust. Her arsehole gripped my shaft, and I applied more lube until I was able to glide in and out without issue.

"You're so fucking tight, Ms Salmon!" I liked the sensation of a tighter hole and, taking into account my lack of experience, girls who did anal seemed dirtier than those who didn't. Of course, I hadn't had the confidence to suggest it to anyone but Elsa, so it was a rare treat for me.

I fucked Ms Salmon's arse with my hands on her hips, almost trying to pull her onto me. Then, sliding my hands up her body to her bosom, I squeezed her breasts firmly and played with her erect nipples.

"I want to see your face when I cum," I said at last, pulling out of her. Ms Salmon turned over and once again lay on her back. I leaned between her legs and kissed her on the lips. She whimpered, her body pulsating. I kissed down her neck to her chest, and took a nipple in my mouth. Sucking it tenderly before moving to the other, I pleasured her nipples with my tongue and inserted two fingers into her cunt.

"You're a nasty cum slut, aren't you Ms Salmon?" I asked, thrusting my fingers deeply. I was surprised to hear the words from my own mouth, but I later realised that I liked it when women — like teachers — did things they weren't supposed to do.

"Uh-huh," she groaned.

"You want your student's cum in your arsehole, don't you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Say it."

"I want my student's cum in my arsehole!"

I stood and nuzzled my tip against her hole again. Ms Salmon grimaced as I entered her again, biting her lip as my shaft penetrated, then seemed content.

"Deeper!" Ms Salmon demanded.

I pushed my cock in as far as it would go and she yelped, whether out of pleasure or pain or both I'm not sure. I was thrusting long and deep into her rectum, something I never thought I'd get to do. My teacher moaned and wailed with my cock pumping her arse.

"I'm going to cum, Ms Salmon!"

"Do it! Cum in my arsehole!"

I thrust faster and faster. Ten strokes? A dozen? I wasn't counting, but before I could stop myself I released my seed. Jet after jet of my semen filled her arse. I continued to thrust, draining my balls into her rectum, then slipped out as I started going limp. My semen dripped out of her gaping arsehole and formed a pool on the floor by my feet.

Ms Salmon's chest heaved as she caught her breath. I cast my eyes over her naked body in disbelief. I'd just cum in Ms Salmon's arse! I reminded myself to thank Ms Ball.

We cleaned up the mess diligently, not wanting to leave any incriminating evidence. I took one more like at Ms Salmon's naked body before we dressed. I'd definitely miss opportunities like these.

There was nothing much to say after that. We completed the paperwork, wrapped my painting, and shared a parting hug. I thanked Ms Salmon, both for being an excellent teacher as well as for our unforgettable experience, and we went our separate ways, unsure if our paths would ever cross again.

***

"How was your final week?" Ms Ball asked as we buckled up that Friday.

"Surprisingly good. Actually, I've got a joke for you."

"Let's hear it."

"What's long and hard and tastes like salmon?"