My Sensitive Nipples

Story Info
My Longtime Enjoyment From Nipple Play.
1.2k words
4.79
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

I am a 62-year-old lifelong crossdresser, I use various internet sites and I have told snippets of my story here and there, he is something a little different, but non the less 100% true.

Although I love to cross-dress it does not rule my life. I spent many years working away from home in an all-male environment, where crossdressing was not an option.

One spell away from home lasted four months and because of the distance there was no chance of a return home. I had and still have a happy marriage with a good sex life, but the time spent apart was tuff on both of us.

Whilst on this time apart and missing my wife terribly I would lie in bed at night and gently caress my nipples, I would think of my wife and drift off to sleep.

I carried on with my nipple play and really started to get a kick from it.

When I returned home, I showed my wife my newfound source of fun, from then on, we never looked back. Nipple play became a part of our sex life and we have improved on it several times.

We started off with my wife playing with my nipples during sex, this would give me much stronger orgasms, which she loved. Then she would enjoy teasing my nipples as a signal to let me know she was horny, she also started regularly sucking my nipples. My wife has large breasts and can suck her own nipples, one thing we love to do is when one of us is laid on our backs the other one leans over at a ninety-degree angle, and we suck each other's nipple at the same time.

It has gotten to the point whereby my wife playing with my nipples turns her on as much as it does me. One Sunday whilst preparing lunch she was wearing a dress and stockings; at every opportunity she would kiss me and play with my nipples whist I caressed her stocking clad legs. This drove me mad with lust and by the time we eventually made love we were both in heaven.

One day whilst teasing each other in this way I orgasmed, I did not ejaculate but still orgasmed, just like a girl. This came as a bit of a shock to both of us, but as soon as we realised what had happened, we started on a journey of nipple play and have never looked back.

I would still dress up when I could but loved my nipples being used, we bought some nipple clamps, but I could not bear the pain they caused me, so we experimented with clothes pegs, we eventually found a small type of clothes peg in pink with a serrated plate for grip which give just the right amount of pressure to cause slight pain and maximum pleasure. I then took the clips off a trouser coat hanger and used them. With some experimenting I discovered that if I place them on my nipples and every 15 minutes or so I remove them and rotate them from horizontal to vertical I get the most pleasure.

We experimented with a tens machine, the self-adhesive pads cover my nipples perfectly and give so much pleasure, I then read these machines are not to be used near the heart, so we stopped that practise.

My wife encourages my experimenting, but I must admit I try other things when on my own.

I was living away from home again and used to love sitting in ladies clothes of an evening, then at bed time I would put on a pair of tights and a long nylon nightdress I would lie on my back in bed, fold my arms back up the wide sleeves of the nightdress and play with my nipples, I would deliberately tease myself to two or three girly orgasms then go to sleep with a hard on horny as hell, I did this a few nights in a row, then one night I woke in the middle of the night, played with my cock and when I came licked my fingers clean and scooped up the rest from my belly and licked my fingers clean again. Something I don't normally do.

I went through a phase where I would cover my nipples in a large sticking plaster which was filled with body lotion, the tingling feeling would last for hours.

Back at home I woke up on Saturday morning to my wife sucking one of my nipples, I asked he for some relief and she refused, she spent all day Saturday teasing me, when we went to bed, I was so horny, but still she refused. On Sunday morning we woke up and continued to play, she was sucking one nipple and playing with the other, when I had a multiple orgasm, it was the best thing ever, but left us both a little shocked, we then made love together, bliss. I have had maybe 5 more multiple orgasms since, they are very special.

I met an admirer on TV Chix who had been seeing TVs since the early 1970s he loved my nipples and told me in all that time he had only ever met one other girl who could orgasm this way, he loved to suck and caress my nipples. I wrote about this man in my "My First Man Story".

My nipples are so sensitive, I have a pair of work dungarees that I wear for DIY, the front panel that attaches to the shoulder straps will gently rub on my nipples as I work. Football tops are great too, the thin nylon over my nipples is lovely. My nipples harden when I am horny and one of the most unexpected things happened whilst I was listening to some music, the headphone cable slid across my chest and slid over my nipple, ah bliss.

I have a thing for face sitting, I love it when my wife sits on my face and I eat her pussy, she puts her whole weight on my chest, leans back and plays with my nipples, I wank and come so strongly.

Sometimes in a morning if I wake up horny and my wife is not in the mood, she will kiss and play with my nipples as I play with myself, as a prelude to this I will ask her to watch me whilst I play with my nipples and give myself an orgasm, then I tell her its her turn, she will then play with my nipples until I orgasm. The orgasms she gives me are always better than mine.

As a crossdresser I have bought a pair of false breasts but found although I loved the look and feel of them in my bra, they hindered access to my nipples, so I stopped using them all together. For that same reason I prefer a skirt and blouse to a dress.

Since purchasing my first set of nipple clamps I have tried all kinds of nipple toys, I bought vibrating suction cup nipple toys which were rubbish, I also tried the plain suction cup type and the suction type with the screw down valve to attach them to the chest. I have to say all were very disappointing. I much prefer to wear a nice bra with my pink clothes pegs attached to my nipples.

I have met a few other Crossdressers over the years and sometimes nipple play has been a happy addition to our girly fun, most girls love to tease my nipples as part of foreplay. But still the best nipple orgasms are from my wife.