My Sensitive Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom is addicted to her son's cum!
4.3k words
4.48
90k
102

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Total Fiction!

Sorry for my English!

***

I had just swallowed my son's cum. He had grabbed my head by my hair and I was tasting his distasteful nasty sperm. We were looking in each other eyes quietly. We were both exhausted, especially Lu because of his 4-time orgasms. I kissed his fully dry cock by its head.

"Thanks for your funky semen, Son," I said teasingly. "It is really hard to swallow. Do you smoke young man?"

"Oh sorry, Mom. No, I don't!"

"You are going to taste better then. Cause maybe I want to have a drink regularly!" I told him as I bite his cockhead gently.

"Ohhh, Mona! As you wish!"

We separated from each other with a long gentle kiss. I headed to my bedroom. I looked at the mirror. My eyes were terrible, Lu literally destroyed my face! It made me so hot and horny and I needed to have my climax. But my son's cum was too heavy in my stomach and I had to sleep. I didn't even go to pee or wash my face. I just slept like a baby!

I woke up the next morning. Everything was so quiet on that Friday. I wasn't in the mood of working. So I called the office for a sick day. No one really cares about my boring job anyway! I looked at the mirror again. I looked like a complete whore. Lu was not home. I went to the bathroom, took a nice and long shower. My panties smelled like hell, it was really stinky and I really hated it. I've always had an unpleasant feeling about my pussy juice.

After that long shower, I had to put some makeup. I just wore red lipstick and headed to the kitchen. I had to make lunch for myself. I ate a brief lunch and sat in front of the TV. I was thinking about last night. A dreamy strange unbelievable nigh with my son! Thinking about how his smelly cum made me wet. It was getting 5 pm and I knew that Lu will come soon. I was excited and a little wet. I needed to be sexier for my huge son!

I went to the bedroom and grabbed my makeup brushes. I wanted to be sluttier than the last night. I knew that Lu loved my smoky eyes, so I wore a classic black smoky makeup. It was a little heavier than last night. I did the same thing for my lips and eyebrows to look a little whorish! Wearing makeup made me wet. I changed into a white top that showed a good amount of cleavage and a white thin short. Then I wore lots of perfume and opened my hair in a normal way.

I went to the living room again. Lu was a little late. Time moved super slow. I missed my big son! Eventually, he arrived. He opened the door and got into the house. My heart beat faster as I saw his alluring face. He closed the door behind him and threw his stuff on the floor. He ran towards me happily. He was really happy and he had a red flower in his hand!

My son grabbed my hand and kissed them as usual. Then he kissed my mouth immediately. Exactly like a husband and wife. We kissed long and quiet. Our lips did the talking for a good pleasant minute. "Hello, big guy!" I broke the kiss.

"Hello, gorgeous. I missed you so much." He kissed my lips again! "It's for you!" He handed me the flower!

"Oh, thanks a lot, I missed you too, Son. But please don't choke me with your big face young man!" I giggled. "Go and change honey. We will drink our tea then."

He went to his bedroom. I walked behind him. He looked back and smiled at me. "Do you need anything Mom?" He said with a big smile.

"Yeah, I do. Not now, but yeah!" I told him teasingly. "I just want to be with my son for the whole weekend."

He got surprised but didn't say anything. He went to his bedroom and started to change his clothes. I was standing at his door, watching his big body. He shyly took his shirt and pants off. I had a huge warm smile on my face. He just had his boxer then. I walked toward him.

I kissed his hairy chest gently cause I couldn't reach his head. He leaned toward me and I kissed his big lips. Second and third kissed came along and I accidentally touched his dick. I kept kissing my son and started to rub his enormous cock. He was really hard and fully erect! After thirty seconds of kissing, I felt he was about to cum! He was so immature and lovely. I pinched his cockhead roughly and broke the kiss.

"Ouch! What was that Mom?!" He told me surprised.

"Nothing Son. Just a nice delay." I said giggly "Change your clothes and let's drink our tea Mr. Sensitive!"

I left his room and went to the kitchen. I made two cups of teas and sat on a chair. I heard Lu's footsteps behind me. He kissed my hair as I turned around to face him. He kept kissing my hair and forehead. He was so gentle and loving. I wanted to kiss his face but he was too great to stop. I waited and waited for him to stop! "Oh, Lu!" I said with a big laugh. "I love your kisses."

I hugged him as he was standing. My face was against his crotch. He smelled like a pre-cum! He was super huge against my cheeks. "Please take a seat, honey," I told him. "Drink tea with your mom."

"Roger that, Miss Mona!" He said happily.

He sat near me. He grabbed his cup and took a sip. "Mmm, delicious as always, mom."

I was watching him, romantic and gently sitting there. I stood up, pushed his chair a little to turn. I kissed his wet tea lips gently. Then I knelt down in front of him. He was a little surprised. I sniffed his shorts deeply, then started to pull them down. With a little help from Lu, I got him bottom naked, with his pants were to his feet. His cock was wet and huge and smelled awesome.

"Oh, mom!" He said with a little shy sound. "You are so sexy!"

I didn't reply to him. I was in my own world. I just saw his huge cock in front of me and I needed to suck that. I kissed its head and released it quick to see his pre-cum. I loved the sticky salty water of my son's cock. Then I closed my eyes and put his whole head in my mouth. "Oh, Mona!" He said with a loud voice. "Your mouth makes me crazy!"

I licked his head for five seconds and then started to go deeper. Lu's breath was getting heavy and heavier. I knew that he can't take it much longer. I wanted his salty thick cum inside of my belly but suddenly something came to my mind.

I didn't release his cock and kept sucking. At the same time, I grabbed my teacup from the table. I sucked his huge cock and twirled my tongue around its head. After thirty seconds of blowjob, I heard his voice. "I'm about to cum Mom. I'm cummi..."

I quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth and grabbed it with my hand. I had a cup in one hand and a cock in my other hand! I opened my mouth and pointed my tongue to my son's cock. At the same time, I held the teacup under my chin and tongue. I jacked his cock two or three times and that was it. He came in my mouth! His first spurt was so heavy and huge. The other spurts were powerful too and they covered my nose, lip, tongue, throat and of course, right into my teacup!

"Oh, mommy... You're unbelievably sexy and slu..." He couldn't finish his sentence because of what I did.

"What the fuck Mom?" he shouted with pain! "It's really hot!"

I put his sperm-filled cock in my cup. I knew it was a little warm, but I really wanted to tease him a little!

"It's not that hot my huge boy," I said as holding his dick in my cup. "Besides, it's mine now, I do whatever I want!"

He didn't say anything. Just looked at my cum face. I pulled his cockhead out of my creamy cup and sucked it gently. It was warmer than ever!

"Mmmm. It tastes even better Lu" I pulled his dong out of my mouth and continued. "I should do it more often!"

"As you... As you wish Ma'am" My son replied calmly. "As long as you keep swallowing my juices!" He grabbed his cum from my face and put his two fingers in my mouth.

I licked his big fingers happily. He pushed his fingers deeper so I gagged a little. I just got surprised!

"I love your small slutty mouth, Mona." He was a little rough again. "Empty your mouth into your stomach!"

I smiled at him and swallowed my full mouth. It was a lot more than yesterday cause it was just his first sperm of the day. His cum tasted better than before but still felt strange on my tongue. My eyes were closed and I was just enjoying my son's unpleasant juice.

"Oh shit, you are amazing Mom!" He said with a big smile on his face.

"Thanks, Lu." I opened my eyes and saw his semi-erect cock in front of my face. "Your sperm is getting better. I need more of it tonight."

I watched his eyes, then took a look at my teacup. It was filled with his creamy cum. I wanted to drink that, more than anything in my life! Without any hesitation, I took a sip. It was so much better than his original taste.

"This is awesome boy! Do you want some?!" I jokingly said to him. "It's Cream Tea, my exclusive product!"

"Jeez... No thanks, Mom!" He said with a happy voice. "I just want to enjoy the view. My cock, your cup and you with your breathtaking eyes kneeling in front of me!"

"Ohhh, son. Thanks. Drinking the most delicious tea in the world and listening to the sweetest son ever." I told him, drinking another sip. "I am in paradise!"

I started to drink my cup. I finished it in 5 seconds but I wanted more. I noticed his flaccid cock began to grow as I was drinking! Young boys and their strength!

"I want more Cream Tea, Lu." I showed him my sad face and pointed to his cock. "Is there something left for your old mother?!"

"Ohhhh, stop it, Mom." He said with a huge lust in his voice. "I will destroy your beautiful face and ruin your sexy makeup. Don't make me do what my dick wants!"

"It goes without saying!"

"Ohhhh you slut!" He was super horny and super erected again. I definitely have some effects on him! "Pray for your face!"

He stood up. Grabbed me in my kneeling position. He was embracing me like a baby, so easy and so powerful. He started to kiss my neck and ears as he was walking toward his bedroom. He put me on his bed and stood up above me. My body was on the bed but my head was not. I was surprised by his actions. I think he watches too much porn! He stood up above me and I was seeing his cock on my face, in a downward position. My head was hanging on the bed.

Without saying a word, he bent over my face, kissed my lips and did something strange. He opened my mouth and spit in it! After his big spit, it was his cock's turn to enter. He put his cock in my spit-filled mouth! His movement was rough and hard. He didn't give me any time to get used to his thrusts, exactly like last night. He was just fucking my throat like there was no tomorrow.

The position was completely new to me. Deepthroating in a lying position, not on my belly. I liked it really much but it was really hard for me. I put my hands on his waist to stop him or at least slow him! But he didn't pay attention at all. He was really powerful and masculine. I put my hands harder and that made him aware of the situation. My mouth was literally fucked up and I could feel the tears on my face.

"Am I hurting you, Mona?" He stopped for a second but didn't pull his cock out of my mouth. "Do you want me to stop?"

I didn't move at all. Honestly, I didn't know what to say because I loved his cock and I loved to be fucked rough by him! He pulled his cock out of me and lots of spit ran over my face.

"I'm sorry mom" He got sad again! "I didn't want to hurt you at all" his cock started to get small so fast!

I got so sad but there was no time to talk. I just wanted him to fuck me more! I put his entire cock in my mouth and this made me gag a little. I tried more, pushed him harder to me with my hands around his waist and I could see his balls against my face! My throat was hurting a little and I felt I was going to choke on it, but I didn't care. I just wanted his happiness and his enormous cock!

"Oh, Mom!" He started to fuck my face again. "I can see a bulge in your neck. It bet it hurts... but I don't care, I'm going to destroy your tiny mouth!"

He didn't say another word. I wasn't talking at all too. I just was getting used to his cock. I put my hands around his waist and pulling him to me. He fucked my mouth for 5 minutes or so and I never let him get far. His cock was in my neck all the time! And I couldn't believe myself. He already came to my teacup so it was getting longer than the first time. I was enjoying all the time!

My face was all wet. I couldn't see much because of the continuing tears! I felt his moaning changed and I knew it was the time. I pulled him harder than ever and kept him there. He started to cum, hard and heavy! I felt his cum running in my throat and neck, I couldn't taste it at all! I could have puked easily, but I got used to his cock and I was trying to enjoy as much as I can. He came really hard in my throat and his cum went to my stomach directly!

After 10 seconds, he pulled his cock out of my mouth. Lots of spits and cum got out and I watched them with pleasure! I grabbed his fully erect cock and rolled over on the bed. I was on my belly now and had my son's cock in my hand.

"You came in my throat son," I said as I was looking his cock. "I didn't waste a single drop again. Wait... there is still more."

I put my lips around his cockhead and sucked him roughly. He has another drop for his mother!

"There you go." I finished swallowing his last drop. "Your second load is gone too. I feel like a cum bucket!"

"Ohhhh, Mom." He opened his eyes and looked at my saliva covered mouth. "You are amazing!"

I kissed his cockhead, stood up and kissed his face gently. I was a complete mess and I could easily felt it.

"I have to go to the bathroom and wash," I told him. "I feel like a whore and smell like sperm. I bet I look awful too."

"Not at all Mona," He replied quickly. "You are super gorgeous and extremely hot. I think you are sexier than ever, with your blackface and wet chest!"

I looked down at myself. He was right, my white top was wet and my cleavage was glowing! I noticed his cock as I was looking at my body. He was still hard, it was really strange. I touched his big cock.

"Oh, son. So you like my wet body I guess," I rubbed his cock one more time before leaving him. "Too bad. I can't help you right now, I have to take a shower big guy!"

I released his cock reluctantly and left his room. I needed a shower. I went to the shower and got naked. My pussy was wet as hell, I needed to have a climax. I watched myself in the mirror. He really fucked me up. I loved his stinky sperm smell on my face and I didn't want to wash. But I had to. I started to wash and rubbing my pussy in the shower. I didn't want to have a climax because of Lu's erect cock. I know he was still hard for me and I was sure that I still can have some more cum to drink. Oh god, I really loved his cum!

I left the bathroom with my towel. I went to my room to change but I didn't. I just wanted my son. I felt love again and I just could think of his beautiful lips. I went to the living room where he was. He sat on the couch. I loved him so much. I ran toward him and sat on his lap.

"Mom. When did y..." he couldn't finish his sentence because I grabbed his head aggressively and kissed him like an old-time lover. I didn't have any clothes on. Just my towel. I was still wet and I could feel his cock on my bare wet pussy. He was wearing a short but I didn't have one.

"I love you Lu," I stopped the kiss and stared into his eyes. "I love your lips, I love your eyes and I love this." I grabbed his fully erect cock from his pants.

"Oh, mom!" He shouted. "I love you too. You make me crazy and hot."

He embraced me and started to kiss me hard. He pulled me to himself and I was completely in his control. He kissed my lips and began to lick them. Then he broke the kiss and started to kiss my chin. He opened his mouth and started licking. My chin, my neck, and my chest. My heart pumped faster as he reached my breast.

"Can I kiss you here Mona?" He stopped to ask.

I didn't answer. My body was still wet because of the bath but my pussy was wet because of him. I pulled his face to my wet body. His lips touched my breasts. I couldn't take it anymore!

"Ohhhhhh Lu!" I moaned heavy. "I love you, baby!"

He started to kiss and lick my breast. He pushed his face between my tits. My towel was opened and I was somehow topless for my son! He was licking my tits and I was pushing myself to him and his cock. I could feel his cock on my pussy and I started to move on him.

He was eating my tits and reached my nipples. My son put my nipples in his mouth and made me crazy. I was moving faster on him and started to feel different. I was reaching my orgasm, something I haven't felt in nearly 10 years!

He sucked my tits harder and pulled me passionately. He moved his right hand to my naked pussy and started to rub his mom's cunt! I couldn't take it anymore. I released myself into him, I was free in my son's arm!

"Ohhhhh Lu..." I felt my juices ran over his hand. He stopped his sucking and hugged me harder. I came into his hands and he held me like a small baby.

I woke up after 30 seconds. I was still in my son's arm and he was caressing my hair with his left hand. I looked in his eyes, he was really handsome. He kissed me, fully on the lips. Then he released his right hand and brought it to his face. He broke the kiss and looked at his wet juicy hand. I could smell my pussy on his hand. He didn't say a word, closed his eyes and started to lick my thick juice from his hand!

"Ohhhhhh, you naughty boy!" I moaned into his face.

He was licking his hand like a lollipop! I got turned on by his acts. His lips became the most beautiful and I needed it. I leaned to his face and kissed his lips and hand. It was so thick and smelly, I really hated my juices. But Lu made it delightful!

We were kissing each other, swapping my cum. He was hard as hell and I could feel his huge cock on my pussy! We french kissed for a few minutes and I found out he needed to cum too. I really loved to fuck him in that position but I had some kind of shame! I could have swallowed his sperm but I couldn't fuck him?!

I broke the kiss and stood up. I knelt in front of him, with my towel just covering my waist down. I quickly removed his shorts with his help. His huge cock popped out in front of my face. It was a little red because of my earlier movements. Oh, God... I needed it in my mouth!

"Feed me again Son," I yelled at him "Mommy is thirsty again!"

"Oh, Mom!" He replied as I put his cock in my mouth. I started blowing him, fast and hard. I wanted to eat his juice because he ate mine. I didn't want to leave his cock tonight. My orgasm didn't make me relax, it got me horny! It was really odd.

I didn't swallow his entire cock. I was sucking his cockhead. He had such great precum. I swallowed it all but they kept coming in my mouth. Salty and delicious. He had cummed three times today so I had to do so much for his sperm.

I was just sucking his cockhead and used both hands to help him cum. I was pumping his cock fast in my mouth. He was moaning and watching his slutty mom, topless and with a cock in her mouth! After maybe 2 or 3 intense minutes, his breath started to change. But I kept pumping and sucking. I heard a big shout and his sperm started to fill my welcoming mouth. It was his third time today but he had a good amount of his lovely cum.

I couldn't feel any stinky smell this time. I really enjoyed his white tasteful cum. His cum was thick and heavy but a little less than the second time. I didn't wait at all. I started to eat my feeding like a starveling human! It was really thick and pleasant. Lu got relaxed a little but I was still horny! I didn't even release his cock, I just waited a few seconds for him. Then I started again! I insanely wanted more cum!

"Stop it, Mom!" He said to me surprised. "I don't have anymore!"

I didn't respond at all. I just kept sucking and licking. My mouth was empty again and I used my tongue to relax him a little. This time I blew him deeper. I knew I couldn't have his cum fast, but I didn't care really. I just wanted my son to be in my mouth.

12