My Sensitive Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept sucking for at least 10 minutes. It was my longest blowjob ever. He was fully erect in my mouth but he couldn't come. Time was passing and I had my son in my mouth. Licking and sucking his huge cock, enjoying his manhood. I didn't want to give up, I knew he can feed me again!

"Come here, son," I left his cock and lied on the couch, "Put your white cock between my boobs!"

He moved his body and got himself in the right position. It was a little difficult for both of us, but finally, I pressed my tits together and my son found his direct path, from his cock to my tits and ultimately in my eager mouth!

"Oh yeah, Lu!" I loved his weight on my clean breasts. "Keep fucking my tits, boy!"

He started with slow movements but after a few minutes, he got wilder. I heard his moaning, particularly after each entrance of his long cock into my mouth!

After a long time, maybe 20 minutes of nonstop sucking and of course titfucking, his moans got heavier. He grabbed my hair and played with my face. I was focused on my son's cock and wanted to swallow more. He was close. I was moaning with excitement.

"Ohhhh, Mom!" He was about to cum. "I love your wet body, more than anything in the world! Don't stop, I'm gonna feed you for the fourth time..."

I opened my mouth and put his cockhead right on my tongue. I wanted him to see his cum in my mouth. He started to cum, thicker than the last time! It was just two small spurts but it was really thick. I wanted to see its color so I used my hand to pick some! It was a little yellow this time.

"So thick son!" I said like a naughty teenager. "I will never waste it anymore. It's all mine."

I played with his cum and my lips a little, then swallowed it with a huge hunger. I ate 4 loads tonight and I couldn't get enough of it.

"Really delicious Lu," I told my son lovingly "That's not enough but I will leave you for now!"

He didn't say a word. He closed his eyes on top of me and I wasn't sure if he was awake!

To be continued...

12