My Sensitive Son Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom finally fucked her huge Son!
6k words
4.41
77.4k
74

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Total Fiction!

Sorry for my English!

***

The next morning was a delightful Saturday. I woke up naked in my bed. The sheets were on me and I looked at the clock. It was 8. Everything was so quiet that I could hear my clock sound. I saw my towel on the floor and I remembered last night. I made my son cum, 4 delicious times! I was so tired that I didn't go to the bathroom. So I could smell Lu's sperm on my face. I didn't waste even a drop but somehow I smelled like cum. That smell made me excited and happy!

I put just a nightgown and went to go to the bathroom. After doing my job I looked at the mirror. I didn't have any makeup since my last night shower. My eyes were still sleepy and I needed a good hot coffee. I went to the kitchen and made some coffee. Then I headed to my room but I saw Lu's bedroom. I glanced in and saw him on the bed. He didn't have any sheets on him and he was naked waist down. He was sleeping and didn't understand my presence. Oh my god! My son was so huge even in this situation. How could I put his full cock in my mouth without injury?!

My son's cock attracted me again. I wanted it again and again. Even at 8 in the morning, I could feel my wet pussy by just looking at his cock! I entered his room. He was snoring a little. I put my hot coffee on the floor and sat on his bed. He didn't wake up. I didn't touch him with my hands. Instead, I leaned toward his cock and sniffed hard. He smelled great! I was sure that he didn't take shower after his last night's ejaculations. His cock smelled like jizz and it made me even hotter!

After a long smelling his crotch, I kissed it gently. He moved a little bit but was still sleep. I kissed his cock again and again. It was flaccid and small but still bigger than my mouth! I opened my mouth and put his whole soft cock in my mouth.

"What... Oh, mom!" He was awake finally! "Am I sleep?"

"No honey," I released his cock. "I just wanted some cream for my morning coffee!"

"Oh God... Unbelievable!" He yelled at me. "Mom. I am not clean at all. Please let me take a shower first."

I didn't reply to him. His cock was growing again. I just licked his entire shaft. "It won't take long honey. Just give me my cream and that would be all." I said jokingly.

"Oh, Mona... You gorgeous slut!" He wanted to leave the bed but I put my teeth around his cock! He was shocked and a little scared I guess!

"Just lie down and let me get what I want." I threatened him with a big whorish smile! "Be a good boy, Lu."

"At least let me go and pee first." He begged me. "I should really pee Mom!"

"After giving my cream Son," I bite his cock a little harder this time. "You are free to go then."

I started to suck his smelly cock. I wanted to be really fast because I didn't actually want to tease him. Besides, I didn't have any makeup on or good clothes and it was Saturday! I sucked his cockhead a few seconds and put his cock in my throat quickly. I was a little sleepy but I wanted to finish him soon. So I did what I knew. I started to moan to get him more excited.

"Do you like my thirsty tongue Lu?" I stopped during the blowjob. "Do you like your mother's wet mouth?!"

"Oh God Mom. You are killing me!" He shouted passionately. "I love your slutty face."

I kept sucking for 1 minute. Mostly deepthroat and working on his head, the sensitive parts of my Sensitive Son! His piss filled bladder did its job and made him cum faster.

"I'm cumming Mom." He yelled at me.

I wanted to grab the coffee from the floor but I knew there was no time. I had no other choice but closing my mouth around his huge cock. He started to cum, really hard and powerful and I just waited. His cum was so much that I felt like drowning! But I really wanted to eat it as my cream.

"Oh, mom! That was fantastic!"

I just smiled at him with my sperm filled mouth. I released his cock but didn't swallow or open my mouth. Then I grabbed the cup and spit my mouth in it. I watched his cum as it was pouring in my cup. It was a little yellow this time. Maybe that was because of his pee!

"Thanks, son," I told him as my mouth was completely empty. "You can go to the bathroom now."

He didn't stand up. He just waited in that position. I didn't pay attention to him. I just wanted my coffee! I couldn't believe myself. This was a huge slutty move and that was not me! But the cup of sperm mixed coffee made me crazy. I didn't say a word and started to drink my cup.

It took me just two sips. I drank all of my coffee in a few seconds! I was closed my eyes to feel the taste. It was getting better and better and I was really happy about that.

"Mmmm." I opened my eyes "Not bad for a morning wood!"

He was just looking at me. So quiet and so lovely!

"Didn't you want to go to the bathroom?!"

"Oh jeez..." He ran to the bathroom, waist down naked! His huge wet cock was moving as he ran.

I grabbed my empty cup and headed to the kitchen. Then I went to the bathroom and opened the door. I still couldn't believe it! I opened the door and stared at my son's butt. There was no sound of water or piss. I walked toward him.

"What are you doing?!" He turned his head back. "Get out please, I can't piss already. You will make it harder Mom!"

"Are you sure?!" I whispered in his ears. "I can be really helpful for huge cocks." I reached and grabbed his huge cock from behind.

"Well. What is the problem handsome?"

"Ohhhh." He cried out quietly. "I... I don't know Mommy. Sometimes after cumming, I can't piss for a few seconds."

"Let me see." I moved forward and bent a little. "Release yourself Lu."

I was watching his red huge cock, a few inches away from my face.

"I can't Mom!" He shouted sadly. "Especially in front of a hot Milf!"

"Oh, Sweety!" I knelt in front of him and started to rub his cock. I kissed his tip gently. "You can piss son. Just relax and piss for Mommy."

He closed his eyes and tried to get relaxed. Finally, he started to piss in my hands. I had never been in a similar condition before. To be honest I had never touched another adult urine before!

"Oh, Lu!" I closed my eyes as he started to pee on me. His piss smelled really awful. I had never liked piss before. But I didn't know what I was doing. I had no idea why I was in that bathroom and taking piss from my son!

"Piss on Mommy's face." I sat in front of him and got pissed! I didn't want to drink piss, even the idea of drinking pee made me vomit. But I was really curious to know what was its taste! So I opened my mouth and let the piss poured in. As soon as my mouth got filled with my son's cum, I spit them out. It was really salty and unpleasant! Then I closed my empty mouth and let him finish his job. My clothes got completely wet and I smelled like total garbage! I HATED it and it was probably the last time I played with my son's piss.

"Love your cock, Hate your piss!" I kissed his wet cock and told him with a big smile on my piss soaked face.

"You are unbelievable Mom!"

"I know son. Now please leave the bathroom, I need to take a shower. Somebody made a big mess over here!"

He smiled at me and left the bathroom immediately. I started to wash, with my clothes on! I didn't like his piss but he made my pussy wet, as usual!

I washed my body and my clothes, put a towel on and went to my bedroom. I stood up in front of the mirror and started to do my makeup. I used some eye shadows but the pattern was still smoky. I knew my son's taste and I wanted him to enjoy the most. I didn't wear any panties and bra. I just wore a tight red top and a pair of jean shorts. My clothes showed a lot of my white body and I could clearly see my nipples.

I looked at the clock and it was 11 already. I wasn't in the mood of cooking. I went to the kitchen and I saw my son behind the oven. He was cooking something but I couldn't see because of his huge masculine body. He had an ordinary T-shirt and shorts. But I loved his body so much. To be honest, I have never seduced by looking at men and my son is no different! He makes me all wet and excited because of his personality, his romantic behavior!

"What do you cook, lovely Lu?!" I whispered into his ears as I hugged him from behind and kissed his neck "It smells awesome, as your neck!"

"Oh, Mom!" He smiled and turned his head back. "It's just a chicken and... Oh my God! You look amazing!"

"Thank you, sweety." I kissed his right cheek as he turned. "You didn't have to make anything, It's my job to feed you, boy!"

"And you will Mom." He told me as he turned the oven off. "Let me see you, Mona!"

He grabbed me gently and put me on the counter. I was laughing like a teenager chick but he was serious as hell! He started to watch me like I was something strange. He looked into my eyes. He looked at my face, my top, and my legs.

"Stop it, honey!" I shouted at him "You are making me nervous."

"There should be a mighty God." He told me but never broke eye contact. "Only God can make this.." He leaned to my face and kissed my red lips gently. "...breathtaking face!"

"Oh, Lu. Stop being so sweet." I grabbed his head with my hands and started to kiss him lovingly.

We started to make out, hard and passionate. He was kissing my lips and tongue. We were kissing exactly like two lovers. We were really in love and I was enjoying my son's mouth. I could have kept going for hours. We didn't want to stop the kiss. Our face was locked together and we were in the sky!

He wasn't really professional, but he was a fast learner and most importantly, LOVE was controlling him, not LUST! How did I know that? Because my son never touched my breast between kisses and always wanted more makeout times!

He kept kissing my lips and face for at least 10 minutes. He was standing there the whole time and I was on the counter like a high-school chick!

"Let's go to my room Mom." He said to me between kisses "I can't get enough of your magic mouth!"

He hugged me and kept eating my mouth! It was definitely eating at that moment, cause my lips were missing in his manly mouth. He moved me to his room but didn't break the kiss at all. I was literally in the sky because he was holding me like a baby! He threw me on his bed finally. He came on me with his huge body and started to kiss my lips again. We had never kissed this much before. I was hot and wet as hell and I felt like I was getting close to my orgasm!

I couldn't move under his heavy body. I was like his doll and he was playing with my face. I grabbed his hand and put it on my tits, I really wanted it between our extraordinary kissing! So he moved one of his hands on my tits, squeezed them a few times and kept going lower.

My son understood my signal and he wanted to feel my pussy again. He reached there and found out I didn't have any panties! He touched my pussy and stopped the kiss.

"My naughty mom!" He looked at my eyes and whispered into my mouth. I could feel his breath in my mouth. "You don't have anything down there, just a rainy thing!"

He didn't say a word. Brought his hand to his face, actually our face! I could see his juicy hand in front of my face. It smelled awful and disgusting. He was silent but I could tell that his breaths changed. He closed his eyes and licked his wet hand.

"Mmmmm!" He was enjoying his hand. "Awesome taste. I want more Mommy!"

"Oh, son!" I told him reluctantly "Please, No! It is not good at all."

"Why not?" He didn't pay any attention to me. "Just let me eat my appetizer before lunch. Be quiet and relax!"

He went down on me. My heart was pounding faster. My husband didn't like my pussy juice, so he just kissed my pussy a few times. Nothing more than some kissing has happened to me, ever! He reached there and opened my eyes apart. He didn't take off my jeans, because he didn't have to! He had access to my wet pussy so easily.

"Mmmmm..." He took a deep breath and smelled me real good. "You smell great Mona. The best scent I have ever smelled!"

He started to kiss my pussy. He didn't wait long and opened his mouth right away! He used his tongue and licked my wet cunt. He opened his mouth widely, locked it to my pussy and sucked it like a vacuum cleaner! Then he pulled back and looked at me. He didn't say a word, opened his mouth to show me something!

His tongue was filled with creamy thick colorless juice! I saw it because it was really thick. He closed his mouth and his eyes. He swallowed my disgusting juice and he seemed like enjoying it!

"Oh, you dirty boy." I told him shocked "That must be gross!"

He didn't even answer me back and started to lick me again. I was a little dry but as he started to lick me, I started to produce juices for him. I loved his tongue and he was killing me with joy! I knew that I have some kind of squirt sometimes. I felt like I'm going to have a climax and I felt something was boiling inside! I was about to cum, just by some licking!

"Stop it, son, please!" I tried to grabbed his hair and pushed him back "I might shoot something bad, please STOP!"

He was really strong and I couldn't make him stop. After a few seconds of resisting, I knew it was the time. I lied there and my climax was reached! I shoot something into his mouth and he understood that. I thought he would leave me right away, cause it was powerful and disgusting. But he kept going, he kept his mouth open!

I didn't understand what happened after. I woke up a few seconds later. Maybe a few minutes, I really didn't know! I saw him, wiping his mouth with his hands. His eyes were really happy!

"I think I am a swallower too," He said happily. "Thanks for the appetizer Mom, I told you that you will feed me!

I was lying on my back. My son swallowed my clear juices a few minutes ago. He was still between my legs. He moved up and kissed me on the lips. His lips tasted really awful but I loved him more than ever. I kissed him back, hard and passionate.

"Let's go and eat lunch Mom." He stopped the kiss. "I need to finish cooking first. And I got hungry with my fresh appetizer!"

He went to the kitchen. I stood up and headed to my bedroom. I put some more lipstick and organized myself. I was so languid after what my son did to me. I went to the kitchen and sat on a chair. Lu was cooking some chicken in his own way. I was looking at him, He was so handsome and so sexy!

"You look tired Mom," He walked towards me and kissed my lips gently "Did you enjoy my lips?!"

"Oh Son! You made me crazy. That was my first time!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah, honey. Your dad didn't like my taste at all."

"Oh, he was so wrong!" He said with a big joy in his voice. "It was super delicious and to be honest, I can't wait to do it again!"

I kissed his lips gently. We ate lunch. It was great. He is a really good cook. I loved his hand-cooked chicken. It made me a little cheery again.

"Thanks for the food Lu," I told him passionately. "It was a fantastic son." I leaned to his face and kissed him gently. His lips tasted like chicken because he was still eating! I kissed him again and used my tongue. His lips make me totally alive again!

"I want to thank you for your meal." I broke the kiss and stood up. "Sit tight honey and finish your food!"

I knelt in front of him and I got under the table! I tried to pull his shorts down but he stopped me.

"I love your mouth more than anything in the world," My son told me lovingly, "But I want something more for now!"

"Ask me," I stood up again and sat on his lap, "Ask me anything sweety!"

He hugged me on his lap and kissed my cheek. He kissed my cheek again and again, gently and lovingly!

"I want to take a nap with you," He released my cheeks, "In your bed!"

I loved his blushed-face, more than ever! We had complete oral sex and we swallowed each other's fluids, but he is still embarrassed to ask something tiny like this!

"I don't know why it didn't come up till now!" I kissed his red face hard, "From now on, we will sleep in one bed, and that's my king size bed!

I kissed his lips gently and rubbed his huge cock from his shorts.

"A KING-SIZE BED for my KING-SIZE SON!"

"Oh, Mom!" He hugged me harder than before, "That's incredible, you are simply the best!"

"I know!" I told him jokingly, "Now bring me to OUR BED, Lu. I don't feel like walking."

My son grabbed me hard and stood up. I was in the air again and he brought me to my room, his parents' room. He put me on the bed and lied next to me, like a husband!

"Mom, I love you so much!" He whispered into my ears, "I want to sleep right next to you for the rest of my life."

I didn't say anything! He was an amateur lover, with no experience at all. But he made me speechless, every time he spoke!

I just kissed his lips, gently and slowly. I closed my eyes and kissed his lips, without opening my mouth.

"You can sleep with me as long as you want," I kissed him again, " As long as you find me attractive enough to share a bed with!"

He didn't tell me anything. He stared into my eyes for a long time. Then he kissed my lips again!

"If you weren't my mother," My son kissed my lips one more time, "I would propose to you the first time you kissed my lips!"

I was speechless again!

"The first time our lips touched, You sent a powerful signal!" He continued as I started to cry a little bit!

"I understood that I found my future. I've had my future all along and from now on, I'm not going to miss another day."

He wiped my face with his big hands and kissed my lips one more time.

"I'm going to spend every single moment with you, I've loved you from the first seconds of my life and I will love you more than before for the rest of my life!"

I was still speechless!

I hugged my son and kissed his face gently. I rested my head onto his masculine chest and I didn't remember more!

I woke up one hour later, I was still on Lu's chest and his hand was on my hairs. I turned my head to see him and my movement made him awake.

"Hello, my man!" I told him quietly, "I had the best NAP EVER!"

I moved myself a little up and kissed my son's lips. I was deeply emotional by his earlier speech and opened my dry mouth to french-kiss him.

He was still sleepy but cooperated with me. I licked his tongue and started to kiss passionately. But suddenly I understood that I slept for an hour and my mouth could be unpleasant.

"I'm sorry, Lu!" I released his delightful mouth, "I had to brush my teeth first."

Lu tried to continue the kiss but I was faster than him and jumped to the bathroom quickly! I brushed my teeth, washed my face and came back to the bedroom. But Lu wasn't there, he probably went to the kitchen to prepare himself too!

I closed the door and locked it to prepare myself! I was super emotional and I knew that I want to have SEX with my son! I haven't had the feelings for sex in almost a decade.

I used the time and began my makeup. I didn't use much powder because I know my son, he will eat them all and it's not healthy! I focused on my eyes as always and used my only glitter eye shadow. Oh boy, I really need to go shopping!

I used some glitter and started to create Arabic eye makeup! They are awesome and super slutty. And to be honest, Arabic eye makeup would have matched my only Lace Top Stocking in my drawer! I only had one black regular stocking but I wore a black bra and black panties.

I looked at myself in the mirror: Black glitter eyes, black panties, black bra, black stockings, and white high-heels! SO BLACK! It needed an inner white eye shadow, double-strand white pearl necklace, white pearl earrings, white pearl bracelet, white glitter nails and most importantly, white sleeveless backless dress! To be honest, I only had this combination and almost all of them were my husband's gifts!

I prepared and looked at the mirror. I applied red velvet lipstick and used it on my cheeks instead of blusher, which I didn't have! I complete my makeup and unlocked the door. I was acting like an amateur girl who wants to FUCK badly!

12