My Sensitive Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't notice my son's presence and walking in heels was really difficult for me! So I called his name, instead of searching for him.

"Luis, honey," I called him loudly, "Where are you?"

"I'm in my room, Mom" he replied to me quickly, "Playing football on my console!"

I couldn't wait any longer, I took slow and careful steps to reach his room. I could feel my perfume as I got toward his door.

"I smell a luscious lady at my door and I hear new shoes in the hou..."

As soon as he turned his head, he got completely silent and the event forgot to click on the pause button! I smiled at him and kept walking toward him.

"Stop right there young lady!" He commanded me, "I want to see god's painting before ruining it with my hands!"

He stared at me, seconds after seconds! I stood right by his door and he was savoring me with his mighty eyes! After 30 seconds, I was still smiling and my son said something weird.

"Can I take a photo of you?!" He was blushing again!

"Come on, Lu!" I laughed at him but my pussy had another response! "You are exaggerating again, These are some old clothes!"

"Please, please mom! Just a few pictures of my lovely WIFE!"

"Bring your camera, Sweet boy"!

I leaned back to the door and looked at his expensive camera. I tried to be sexy in sexy positions but I didn't know how! He took some pictures and kept smiling at me.

"Can you sit on my sofa for a few more?!"

I didn't reply. I just sat on his sofa and he took some more. I bent a little forward for some more cleavage. He came toward me and took some closeups.

"Please close your seductive eyes, Mona!" He wanted to have my makeup on his camera. STRANGE SON!

He put his camera aside, came toward me and kissed my lips, gently and emotionally. I didn't kiss him back, I stood up and returned to my bedroom. Lu got surprised and disappointed!

"Come to my room, Lu," I told him as I was walking slowly. "We need to talk!"

I sat on the edge of the bed. After a few seconds, Lu got into my room with a huge bulge in his pants! He sat beside me.

"Did you really think through about this?!" I told him in a calm voice. "I mean, we had so much fun in the past few days, but what about tomorrow? What would happen 10 years from now? 20 years?!"

He wanted to answer my questions but I put my finger on his tasty lips.

"Now I am in my forties, I can cover my flaws with makeup and clothes," I removed my finger from his lips, "I will be in my fifties and sixties and you still will be a handsome yummy man!"

"What about children?!" I continued my questions. "Don't you want a child? Don't you want to be a daddy?!"

"Can I talk now?!" Lu told me calmly and I just nodded.

"I don't think about this stuff, Mom." He started to talk. "I'm sure that I don't want a baby, I know myself."

"You are in your forties, but honestly you look at least 10 years younger, believe me!" He spoke with passion again, "Maybe 30 years from now, you look a little older than me, big deal. I just have two questions here."

"First: If you have the chance, would you prefer 30 years of living with someone you LOVE or 60 years of living with an ORDINARY person?! Did you ever have 30 years to spend with my father?!"

" Nobody knows tomorrow, Mom!"

"Fair enough, I am convinced!" I told him happily, "The second question?!"

"Imagine 40 years from now... You will be in your early eighties and I am in my sixties, we both will be old." He was talking with joy! "My huge penis would need to be empty, would you use your hand to relieve me?!"

"I will blow you as long as it needs!" I replied to him jokingly. "I would get old but I would still have my desires, in a lower stage though!"

"I know, Mom." He was serious again, "I can show you hundreds of examples about the age difference. Why should we miss this romantic and passionate opportunity?!"

I didn't talk because I was kind of sobbing! I just kissed my son and hugged him romantically.

"Let's change the subject, I don't want to cry and ruin my makeup!" I told him with a big smile.

"You made me super emotional before our nap!" I continued calmly, "I made a decision then: I promised myself to take our relationship further... FINAL!"

"What do you mean, Mom?!"

"I felt like a complete RELATIONSHIP before nap!" I told him and grabbed his bulge! "Kissing is enough, Sucking is enough, I want you to be my HUSBAND!" I rubbed his cock gently.

"Please promise me two things first," I looked right into his eyes, "I want to be your complete wife with just two conditions!"

"I accept your conditions, unconditionally!" My son kissed me real hard and licked my lipsticky lips! "I would always be a fan of my beautiful WIFE!"

"One: please never cum inside of me!" I told him seriously, "And number two: Be GENTLE to mommy! I haven't had anything inside of me for more than 9 years and to be honest, I have never had anything that BIG in my little pussy!" I grabbed his cock to emphasize my points!

"Deal!" He agreed quickly!

I rubbed his huge cock and started to kiss him. I locked my lips to his and pushed him to the bed. He moved a little upper and positioned himself in the center of our bed.

I lied on him, grabbed his tongue with my mouth a few times and put my hands to sides of his head. I broke the kiss quickly and looked into his brown eyes.

"I'm going to FUCK you, Lu!"

Without any other comments, I pulled my white dress up and tossed it on the bed. I removed my panties quickly and got myself ready for sex. My cunt was super wet and I had a black bra, black stockings, white high-heels, double-strand white pearl necklace, white pearl earrings and white pearl bracelet on, but my wet pussy was exposed to my son's bulge.

I pulled his shorts down and saw his huge dong there. It was covered with precum so it was so irresistible for me! I licked its head and swallowed all of his salty precums. Then I got up again, positioned myself on top of my boy and rubbed my cunt on his cock!

"Oh my GOD!" He yelled at me! "You are so warm down there!"

I grabbed his cock and put it on my opening. A logical fear comes to my mind but I was too horny to stop! I put his cockhead into my vagina and it burned like hell.

"Oh, Lu!" I whispered into his ears because I had so much pain! "Please don't push at all, I feel like a VIRGIN!"

I had to overcome my fears, so I started to sit on his fat penis. I put all of his head inside of me and managed to go 2 more inches, but that was enough for me!

"Oh GOD!" I felt like I was tearing apart!

I began to move slowly on his cock, but I limited myself to just 2 inches! I fucked my son, slowly and just for 30 seconds before he shouted surprisingly!

"I'm about to shoot!"

I quickly jumped off him and put his cockhead in my mouth. It has lots of my pussy juice on it and it was like a bonus for me! I didn't need to blow him at all, because as soon as I put his head in my mouth, he started to CUM!

I waited for him to fill my mouth, but didn't stop looking into his dreamy eyes. After 10 seconds of moaning, he finally stopped.

I released his cock and opened my mouth carefully. I showed him my tongue and he did something strange. He grabbed his phone from our bed and told me something sexy.

"Let me take a picture of this, you look so sexy with sperm!"

I showed him my mouth, smiled at him and closed my lips. I swallowed his sperms and I was still horny.

"That was yummy!" I told him with lust in my voice. "I want more of your cock, I was just getting used to it! Give me the phone."

I grabbed the phone, push Lu to the bed and went for his face. I put my soaked cunt to his big mouth.

"Lick my burning hole, sweety!" I positioned myself and the phone onto my son. "And don't call my name at all, I'm going to film you!"

He was a little surprised but I could see the eagerness in his eyes! I sat on his face and hit the record button. My son was licking my pussy like an ice-cream and I was recording it!

After one minute of filming, I felt ready for another 2 inch-riding! I stopped the video, put the phone away and went for his cock to get him prepared! It probably needed some sucking to be firm again.

I looked at my son's cock and it was ready as hell! So I sat with my soaked pussy on his huge manhood. It was burning again but less than our first sex!

"Please, don't push yourself!" I whispered into his ears and locked my mouth to his. "Treat me like a virgin!"

I started to kiss his lips, eating his tongue and pushing myself down on his cock! I couldn't see his cock because I was riding him and our face was busy with kissing. But I could understand that I passed my 2 inch-fucking! It felt like 4 or 5 inches and I was completely riding, like the old times!

My son had come into my mouth, three times earlier and he could stay longer this time. I was really enjoying his cock, I had lots of pain and burning down there but the feeling was fantastic. I was reaching my climax after just 2 minutes of fucking!

"Fuck me, right now!" I stopped moving and told my son to continue. I could feel my necklace on his body and it was pushing to his chest!

He grabbed my ass and started to fuck me, hard but amateur! I was not on the earth and I could feel the soul leaving my body as I reached my orgasm!

He understood my trembling and weakness, so he slowed down his pumping. After 20 seconds of cumming, I heard my son's breath, it was about to cum!

My son knew that I can't move properly, so in a quick action, he turned me to the bed and lied to me on my back. He pulled his cock out of me and sat on the bed, right next to my face.

"Open your mouth, Mona!" I opened it as soon as heard his voice.

He grabbed his cock with his right hand and picked the phone with his left one. He stroked his cock and tried to record the moment. I was really tired but I wanted his video to be great, I really don't know why!

I grabbed his cock and put the head on my tongue. I didn't have the energy to look into the camera and swallow his cock with a naughty face! So I closed my eyes, put his cockhead on my tongue and rested my head on the bed. He started to came after 5 or 6 strokes and except his first spurt which landed on my cheek and eyes, the other spurts went right into my welcoming mouth.

I waited a few seconds and then closed my mouth around his cock. Without saying a word, I swallowed his cock with a moan and then grabbed his first spurt off my face, and my eyes were closed the whole time!

I passed out after a few seconds, with my belly full of cum, my pussy full of precum and juice and with a face full of Arabic makeup and glitter! I noticed my son, putting the phone away and lied next to me, probably so empty and so excited, exactly like his MOTHER!

To Be continued!

12