All Comments on 'My Sensuous Aunt Madge Ch. 02'

by OG4U

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Usually I do not like Dom/sub stories. I do NOT like PAIN AND ABUSE

I hope you will reduce the abuse and show more love and tender affection.

OG4UOG4Ualmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Prop69

If you read carefully, Talana asked for this. It was Michael who took it a wee bit too far. I think you may like the way I handle this situation in Chapter 03.

Thanks for reading this story and for your comment.

devildog0302devildog0302almost 7 years ago
Keep going

Enjoying the story immensely

OG4UOG4Ualmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks devildog0302

Chapter 03 should be published soon and I'm working on Chapter 04. The bad thing is, I think I'm falling in love with Talana. LOL

KronightKronightalmost 7 years ago
Splendid

Just as was with the first submissive I had who was twenty years older than me, they will tell you of their limits just like she did. In reality even though they are submissive to you, she as you may know is really in charge.

Would like to see you develop what some of her other limits are and push her on those a bit. For example, have her recruit your dad's secretary and present her to you for your enjoyment. There are a plethora of opportunities for you to take that relationship.

Looking forward to chapter 3 and beyond!

OG4UOG4Ualmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Kronight

I'm not quite sure exactly which direction I'll take with this story. I'm going rather slowly with this in order to take "the pulse" of the readers. I have enough experience in the "lifestyle" to understand subs often attempt to "top" so I do get your drift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue

My girlfriend and I love this story and she can't wait to see what happens next. I've never known her to be so wet after reading a story!!!!k don't stop writing now !!l!

OG4UOG4Ualmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you anonymous

WOW! I'm overwhelmed! Tell your girlfriend I am thrilled by her reaction to my story. Damn! I'm totally aroused just thinking about that!

HotbobbieHotbobbiealmost 7 years ago
Wow

A good story. We are looking forward to chapter 3.

OG4UOG4Ualmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Hotbobbie

Chapter 03 should be online in a few days. Still writing Chapter 04.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Nevermind

You lost me at

"Strip Bitch!"

goofypgoofypabout 1 year ago

Interesting twist, wondering if any sensuality will come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous