My Sex Doll Came to Life

Story Info
My sex doll came to life on fateful night.
1.6k words
4.26
28.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 23, living alone, and horny as fuck. At the time I was working a pretty menial job and didn't have much of a social life, and so my nights were typically spent alone, watching tv, playing video games, eating junk food, and, of course, masturbating. As anyone who masturbates regularly knows, it gets pretty stale after awhile. It's just the same thing. You sit in front of a screen and watch some people fuck until you can relieve yourself of your sexual frustration. It all becomes very mechanic after awhile. It also never solves the problem. It never completely takes away your frustrations and it doesn't give you any company; it's just something that has to be done at a certain point. Now, in retrospect, I realize that this was not exactly the right decision, but, at the time, I thought it would help. I decided to order a sex doll.

Not a sex toy like a fleshlight or a super sucker or something like that, no, a full blown sex doll. It was a nice one too. It was silicone, it had big tits, a big jiggly ass and a vagina that I could slide right into. It was asian, with sexy dark skin and soft black hair. It was just the kind of girl I wanted. When I first ordered it, I was honestly pretty nervous. I didn't know what to expect. I didn't know how big the box would be, or what the return address would say. I just hoped to god that it didn't come in some big box that said "Bill's Sex Doll Emporium" or something like that. I hoped my neighbors wouldn't notice it and ask me what it was. Nevertheless, it arrived about a week later and all went well. I brought it inside without anyone seeing and I opened up the package.

There, in the box, was my sex doll. I knew that she was just a silicone doll, but, goddamn did she turn me on. A sexy woman with black hair and big, succulent tits that I had all to myself. At first, I didn't know whether I should fuck the shit out of it or treat it to dinner. Instead, I kind of let it sit there for a few hours as I became accustomed to its presence. Later that night, when the sun was down, and all my neighbors were asleep, I began my journey. I felt so excited, and a little nervous. It was almost like how I felt when I actually lost my virginity. I was embarking on a new sexual adventure that could lead who knows where. That night with the doll was amazing. I was pleasured better than I had been pleasured in a long, long time. I fucked it missionary style, doggystyle, every style possible.. I did it. I titty fucked it. I fucked its mouth. I fucked its ass. I just went hogwild on that thing.

The next morning, I wanted to go for another round, but I had to go to work. The whole day just seemed like it was building up to that night when I would fuck my doll again. When I would turn out the lights and feel the comforting pleasure of its smooth skin, warm, moist holes and soft hair. That night, I fucked it until the wee hours of the morning. I went into the bathroom to clean up and when I came back in it I looked at the way it was sitting in the bed. I felt like a beautiful girl was in my room wanting to cuddle up with me and go to sleep after a night of intercourse. I got under the covers with it and snuggled close.

"Goodnight, Samantha," I said.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and drifted off to sleep as we spooned.

The next morning, I woke up next to her. I went to work and I knew that she was just sitting there, waiting for me to arrive. When I got home I was so happy to see her on the couch where I had left her. Legs spread and open for my cock. I didn't even hesitate; I got right on the couch and fucked her brains out. Over the next week or two, things progressed with Samantha. I actually felt companionship with her and our relationship had turned to more than just sex. I was making romantic dinners for two and enjoying them with her. I told her about my day, my troubles, my dreams, my fears, and she listened to all of them. She didn't criticize or judge me; she didn't interrupt. She just listened and loved me. She was my companion in the day and my lover in the night. However, it didn't take me too long to realize what I was doing. In my attempt to replace masturbation with a more intense method of orgasm, I had created a whole new set of problems for myself. I was now completely shut off from the outside world. I wasn't talking to anyone. I wasn't going out. I was doing nothing. I was working, coming home and living a fantasy with Samantha. I realized that I needed to take a long, hard look at myself and reevaluate my situation, and so, sadly, I broke the news to Samantha. I told her that I couldn't see her for awhile and it was better if we took a break. I stuffed her away in my closet that night and tried to forget her. I couldn't sleep after that. I stayed awake watching television and trying unsuccessfully to get some rest. Finally, probably around three a.m., I drifted off to an uneasy half sleep. It didn't seem like I had been asleep for too long when suddenly I heard someone whisper in my ear.

"Keep resting, baby," said that sexy voice. "I'm here to make everything okay,"

I opened my eyes and looked up. It was Samantha. She was standing over my bed and caressing my head. She gazed into my eyes and smiled; I felt safe with her.

"Samantha," I said.

"Shhhh," she responded.

Then, she leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips. Her mouth felt so soft. It was velvety, smooth and I loved the taste of her saliva. We wrestled our lips together slowly and methodically, almost like a dance. Then she stuck her tongue in my mouth. She rubbed her fingers through my hair and mounted me. I was so turned on. I reached under the covers and explored her body. I found her vagina and I stuck my fingers inside. She moaned into my mouth as we made out.

"Oh yeah," she moaned.

"You like that?"

"Oh keep doing that baby,"

She ran her hands all over my body as we felt each other. This was not the first time I had felt her, but, I'm pretty sure, it was the first time she truly experienced me. I gently rolled her over so I was on top. I looked at her face through the dim light. She smiled at me.

"Do whatever you want to me, baby. I'm your submissive toy," she said.

I kept making out with her and then, slowly, I slipped my dick inside. I did it slowly because I wanted to be gentle with her. I cared for her, and wanted her to enjoy the experience as much as I was. I started thrusting, in and out, in and out. It felt so good being back in that pussy that I missed so badly. I looked into her eyes.

"I missed you," I said.

"Mmm I missed you too," she moaned.

"Let's always stay together," I said, feeling myself about to cum.

"I'll always be by your side," she said as she started to yell from pleasure.

"Oh yeah! Oh baby!" she yelled. "Oh I love your cock so much!"

I couldn't hold back. I jizzed all inside her. She grabbed my face and looked into my eyes as we both climaxed together. Neither one of us said a word; we just locked eyes and enjoyed the moment. We felt the muscles in our body spasm and the rush of adrenaline. After it all calmed down, I felt her pussy muscles loosen and she started breathing slower.

"I love you," she whispered as she kissed me gently.

"I love you too, Samantha," I said.

I rolled over and spooned with her. I was back in my safe haven. I wrapped my naked body around her and we got comfortable. Slowly, I drifted off to sleep as I held her.

The next morning, I woke up and Samantha laid there next to me, motionless.

"Holy shit, what a crazy dream," I thought to myself.

I was sad that it wasn't real, but I figured I needed to move on and realize that Samantha wasn't what I needed in my life. I dragged myself out of bed and into the kitchen. I put some waffles in the toaster and rubbed my eyes to wake up a little more. It was then that I heard a voice from behind me.

"Making breakfast for us, honey?" the voice said.

I turned around; it was Samantha. She stood in the hallway, seductively leaning against the wall naked. I was so happy.

"Yes," I said to her.

She walked toward me.

"Mmm, I love waffles," she said as she kissed me. "Last night was amazing,"

I looked at her beautiful face and smiled.

"It sure was. You were amazing. You're always amazing," I said to her.

She kissed me again. We kept kissing and then the waffles popped out of the toaster. Fuck those waffles, I have Samantha. She leaned against the wall as we continued to make out. From there on out, my life was on the up and up. I didn't need friends, family or work. I had all that I needed as long as I had Samantha.