My Sex-Packed Holiday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing my firm thighs in her hands, she pulled me towards her, and I crawled closer until I was almost sitting on her face. She let out a little moan of pleasure, and parted my labia with her fingers, gazing at the damp light-pink folds of my inner lips. I felt her tongue lick slowly round my pussy, slightly rough, stimulating the nerve endings around my vaginal entrance. Already my juices were starting to well up, and her tongue slipped inside my hole, lapping and sucking at them.

"Oh yes, Sally, oh yes, oh yes," I gasped, letting her know that she was really hitting the spot. I clenched the muscles of my pussy, squeezing out the secretions.

Her tongue was nice, but I needed something to go a bit deeper. "Use your fingers now," I whispered, and she obliged by sliding the index and middle fingers of her right hand into me. I held back my moans of pleasure so that I could listen to the squishy sound of her fingers. I looked out nervously across the beach, scanning the rocks for any intruding visitors who might be surprised (pleasantly or otherwise) by the sight of my naked body.

She may have been younger than me, but she knew where to go for maximum effect. She curled her fingers up inside me, finding the softest, squishiest spot inside my soaking vagina. I felt a third finger nudging at my entrance, then joining the other two. I couldn't help letting out a bit of a squeal, which rose to even more of a crescendo as her tongue found the hard bud of my clitoris. Oh Christ, it was my turn to come now. I pushed my pussy against her face, rubbing and moaning and gasping as I felt the first wave hit me. My body shook as I came, squeezing my thighs against Sally's body to stop myself falling.

I slid back to sit on Sally's chest as my tremors slowly stopped. Sally's pretty face was covered in my sticky juices, and I laughed as I smeared my fingers across her cheek. "Wow, Sally, thank you!" I said. "That's two Harrisons in a day for you."

"God, Annie," she said, her bare breasts heaving. "I'm not usually like that, honest! But when you started talking about watching Matt and me, I got so turned on."

I leant over and ran my fingers over her breast, flicking her nipple playfully. "I'm not either," I said. "Well, I mean, I wouldn't want to go without guys, but girls are fun too. And this way you get twice as many chances to get off."

I picked up my bikini bottoms and tied them back on. "Better make myself decent before anyone catches us," I said. Sally pulled hers on as well, and licked her lips, trying to reach as much of my sticky juices as she could, before wiping her face with her towel to get rid of any final streaks. I was glad that she didn't seem to have any post-orgasmic attacks of embarrassment or shame.

"Are you going to tell Matt about this?" I asked. "I don't mind if you do."

"Do you think he'd be ok about it?" Sally wondered. "I mean, I know you'd talked about seeing us fucking, and he told me he thought that was really hot, but this is kind of a bit different."

"No, you have to tell him," I said. "He really won't have a problem with it. It'll probably make him hard as anything. I know what he's like."

"You two are crazy," said Sally.

"You're not so bad yourself," I replied. "That was great fun - but if we don't get ourselves a bit of a tan, people will wonder what we've been up to."

So we tidied up our towels and stuff, and laid ourselves out in the sun. We chatted on and off about this and that before going for a bit of a swim. I showed Sally how to get round to the little bay next door, and where I normally left my bikini if I wanted to swim naked. When we got back from the swim, we of course needed to top up our sun-cream levels, which involved much giggling as we rubbed it onto each other, with rather a lot of attention being given to boobs and bums. In the end, we were there all afternoon, and only left when it was time to go back to the hotel to get ready for dinner.

"What's your Mum been doing all day?" I asked innocently as we strolled back along the beach. I was looking forward to seeing Abi again; we had unfinished business together.

"She drove off to visit an old school friend of hers," said Sally. "So I expect they'll have spent all day gossiping and drinking white wine."

"Sounds like a good plan to me" I said. A tipsy Abi, her inhibitions lowered by alcohol, was an attractive prospect.

"I wonder how Matt and your father got on," mused Sally. "Do you think they actually got to the end of Hartland Point?"

"It is quite a way," I said, "but they should be back by now. Whatever, I bet they didn't have as much fun as we did."

"I bet they didn't!" said Sally.

Coming up next: Sally and Matt have an unusual request for me

12