My Sex Relief Org Interview

Story Info
I perform 3 sex acts to get a "Client Fufillment" job.
3.9k words
4.15
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
247 Followers

My pimp had alerted me to the "British Sex Relief Organisation'' whose aim is "To ensure clients fulfil their sexual needs". Their clients are poor, married couples who have become sexually incompatible. The BSRO hires escorts (male and female) who have the specialist sexual and social skills to service a wide variety of problem individuals.

The panel had agreed that my girlfriend would attend and watch my interview. My girlfriend was supportive of my application. I didn't want to keep anything from her. She knew that I acted as a paid escort and that meant I had sex with most of my clients. But I would be aiding a different kind of client if I got the job.

The job title I am applying for is "Client Fulfilment Officer". That meant that I had to engage in sexual acts with BSRO clients as prescribed by a Senior Psychologist. They had informed me that Mary Millingan would be the Senior Psychologist for the interview team. I read up about her on Wikipedia, YouTube and via internet searches. It never hurts to know your enemy.

Professor Mary Milligan's Story

Mary was once world famous for her defence of active psychological sex support. She interacted, often in the nude, with her clients. One of them reported her to the professional body. Once Britain's leading paper reported it, other Press Agencies picked up her story. Mary became known as the "Perv Professor". The press were able to call her the "Perv Professor" because a famous psychologist called her that.

Actually he didn't say it. He was asked "Would you say that anyone who watches their clients have sex is a pervy voyeur, even if she is a Professor at a famous university". The man said "Yes I would." So Mary became the "Perv Professor". This is an age-old trick. Even those trained to deal with the press fall for the trick. And the psychologist wasn't trained to be very guarded when interviewed by the press.

The press always had the words "Perv Professor" in italics. The direct speech italics saved them from being sued for libel. Mary was hounded by the press camping outside her home and asking her neighbours all sorts of questions about her. The press were annoying but that wasn't her worst problem. Mary was in danger of being struck off the Register of Professional Psychologists for "inappropriate performance of duties to clients". If she was struck off the register then she could not see any clients as a Psychologist. She could be jailed if she practised without a licence. She would have wasted years of study and employment would have been difficult, given the sexual details everyone knew.

The press was only interested since sex sells newspapers. Wikipedia shows a typical headline "Perv Professor" Voyeurs Her Clients. Newspaper cartoonists joined in the "fun" of making her life miserable. Wikipedia shows one with a husband saying to his wife "Where is a voyeur when you need one". Another showed a peeping Tom being held by a policeman and saying "I am only training to be a psychologist". Unsurprisingly Mary didn't find them at all funny. The best one was a fig leaf wearing Adam and Eve saying "Our son wants to be a psychologist. Can he watch?"

Worse was to follow. Mary frequented a nudist beach. The press published a full frontal nude picture of her, with a black band covering her breasts and another covering her pubic area. But, of course, the papers around the world were able to say she was a Nudist. And they did. She had been guarded in telling people of her hobby. It hurt that a friend had told the press. It hurt that she didn't know which friend.

Mary's membership of the Register was suspended, pending a hearing. Due to the charge and the nude photograph Mary was suspended from her position as a visiting lecturer at a respected University. This led to more bad publicity. Mary just wanted the Disciplinary Hearing to start. She was in need of therapeutic support.

Mary's Solicitor

Mary found facing the press was nerve racking. She decided to get a solicitor to handle the press. She felt that her only friend was the solicitor. He acted on a No Fees (pro bono) basis. He reasoned that this would be almost free publicity. The solicitor was being mercenary. He was not acting through any desire to help another human being in her hour of need.

The solicitor got an injunction against the photographer. He won because the nudist beach has a "No Photography" rule. A person has a right to privacy and would reasonably not be expected to be photographed in a No Photography area.

Her solicitor got damages from the paper for publishing a photo taken illicitly. But the sum was minimal and Mary never felt that it never reflected the hurt it caused her. The paper agreed to destroy the photos.

Mary's Press Statement

Mary's solicitor read out a prepared statement outside the Register's HQ. It read "Professor Milligan will plead "not guilty, and will stand her ground. In her professional opinion, some clients need to have recourse to a third party. And some clients need to be watched while engaging in marital and non marital relationships.

Mary was now free to get on helping the sexually challenged. Her decision about my suitability would be key to me being employed or not

My Interview Questions

A woman wore a hat that made her look like the second Mrs Fester in the second Adams Family film. Except that this woman was very wrinkled. She opened with a simple, easily answered question.

She asked "Did you enjoy your first fuck?"

I said "I was certainly excited. And scared and I was worried if I would get erect and would I satisfy her. It was all a bit frantic. It was more a sense of relief than enjoyment. Yes, relief is the best word.

Enjoyment came when we had sex the next time. And every time thereafter."

She asked a follow up "Where did you fuck her?"

I replied "I lost my virginity at a friend's party, She picked me because I was fresh meat. She was very experienced. Experienced women have the right to have the first choice of newcomers. She led me upstairs and into a bedroom."

Uncle Fester's second bride seemed satisfied that I had gotten over my nerves. She now wanted me to answer a longer question.

She said "Describe the scene once you got into the bedroom."

I recounted my first experience in great detail, the kiss, the getting naked, me feeling her tits and the exploration of her private parts. The feeling when my dick responded and the thrusting and orgasm.

The man sitting beside the wrinkled Mrs Fester Number 2 said "You are aware that you will have to perform sex acts in front of the husband and in front of a group of strangers. Now I want you to strip naked in front of us all."

I started stripping as instructed but retorted "I am aware that my job will be to get my clients to enjoy my lovemaking. I think you will find in my questionnaire response that I am most able in that department"

The second Mrs Fester looked at me as if I was something the cat brought in. She said "Good point."

My First Sex Act

I had stripped naked when another man appeared in the room. The 5 interviewers then stood all around me. My girlfriend stayed seated but looked concerned.

One said "Raise your arms." which I did. The new man licked both my armpits.

Mary watched intently as I stood there with arms raised. The man spent what seemed an age enjoying licking my underarms.

While he continued with his peculiar fetish, Mary asked me "How long do you take between orgasm and being able to have a second erection. I mean if you have the right partner?"

I said "My best time is half an hour. But usually I need a full hour."

She asked "And what is your highest number of orgasms in one day?"

I replied even though the man was licking my penis "I once had 6 in one day. But my usual number is 3."

Mary said "Walk slowly to the bed and lay face down. The man will massage you. He has erectile problems which you have to help cure."

I lay down and the man massaged my back and buttocks.

He said "Please put your legs further apart."

I did as instructed. He massaged me in the sensitive area between my legs.

Then he said "Now lay on your back."

When I turned over he massaged my cock. It became partially erect as he played with it. I expected him to go on to wank me to completion. But he didn't. But he had an erection.

Mary told me "Get off the bed and watch."

The man lay on the bed and, looking at my penis, started wanking. He continued until sperm spurted out. He went to the shower and returned about 10 minutes later in a bathrobe.

Mary said "Congratulations. That man hasn't been able to self-pleasure for several months. His fear of not being able to perform has created a barrier to even trying to satisfy his wife."

She turned to him and said "Your penis was rock hard. You could have used that to satisfy any woman. But Rosie isn't just any woman. She is the only woman you want to be with. You can penetrate Rosie easily with that strength. You maintained your erection for long enough to bring Rosie to orgasm. It will be like the old days before her betrayal."

The man said to me "Thank you for your help."

Mary was not to be distracted by him talking to me.

She said "You know that Rosie wants you to make love to her. She is sorry for her moment of weakness. She is in the room next door. Remember that you were able to wank in front of us all. You do not need to take the Viagra but can do so for extra reassurance. Don't eat a large meal as the blood is most needed for your erection.

Remember that Rosie needs the satisfaction of lots of foreplay. You were great at foreplay. Besides you need to give yourself at least an hour until you can be erect again. She will be aware of your encounter and that you might have a wank."

The man left the room.

My Second Sex Act

Mary said to me "Go and shower." All 5 interviewers followed me into the shower room. I showered and Mrs Fester gave me a towel. I had to get dressed with 5 people watching me. My girlfriend had stayed in the bedroom.

Mrs Fester said "Are you prepared to re-enact your first time in front of us all?"

I said "I am"

There was a pause as a man picked up a mobile phone. Into the room came an elderly woman who made Mrs Fester number 2 look like Uncle Fester's beautiful, but murderous, first bride.

The wrinkled Mrs Fester came over to me and took me by the hand.

I had to strip her down to her bra and panties. She looked even older when partially dressed. She had short grey hair which was in need of washing. Her make up was not well applied. She had thick blue eye makeup which gave her an almost demonic look. Her thick red lipstick which accentuated the hair above her top lip.

She had a wrinkled turkey neck and wrinkles on her chest and saggy breasts. I guess she had seen a few birthdays since her 70th. The interviewers knew that I had kissed my first girlfriend passionately. I was under instruction to do the same with this woman.

I said to this 70 year old what I said to the 21 year old "You have lovely bosoms. Can I feel them?"

The woman placed my right hand on her left breast. I fondled it gently and reached inside her ill fitting bra. I felt her nipple and gently pinched it. I asked her "Can you take off the bra so I can see them?"

She took off her bra and her tits fell onto her stomach. I fondled them and kissed her nipples. Then I reached up and kissed her lips. This wasn't sexy for me but I needed to pleasure her. I kissed her above the eyes and gently bit her earlobes. The woman looked to be in 7th heaven. Taking advantage of the look of pleasure I got up and stripped to my underpants. I kissed her again. We hugged and she took down my underpants. She played with my cock with her hands.

I said "Can I go all the way with you? I want to, but only if you want to. I really like you."

She slipped off her panties, which had seen better days. She had a forest of grey pubic hair. She lay down and I played with it. I felt along the slit between her legs.

I said "Are you sure?"

She nodded and I lay on top of her and guided my prick inside her. I gently thrust.

She said "I am not made of pottery. You can thrust more forcefully."

I banged her as hard as I could. I came with a grunt. I rolled off her and we kissed.

I said truthfully "That was amazing. Did I hit your sweet spot?"

She said "You were amazing as well. Now I have to get dressed. I have a lunch date with my husband. He will want to hear how I got on."

We both got dressed and she left the bedroom, leaving me the 5 interviewers and my girlfriend in the bedroom.

My Third Sex Act

Mary told me "Your next assignment will be with a husband and wife. Due to an awful accident he can not get an erection. His wife is supportive but can not stay faithful. She needs to have sex.

The husband fears the 'Mellor situation' when the wife got pregnant by the gamekeeper and not some anonymous man. In the D H Lawrence novel the husband wanted his wife to have a child by another man so he could claim the child as his own.

All the fictional husband required of his wife was discretion and not to fall in love. The wife was not discrete and was deeply in love with the gamekeeper."

Note - names have been changed to ensure confidentiality.

Mary said "So your next client, Trevor has agreed to his wife Claire having sex with another man. But he doesn't want you to make her pregnant. We guarantee him discretion. After all he can truthfully say he and she are attending a psychological professional. They are not under my direct care because of my reputation. Mentioning my name might give the game away.

But, unlike the novel, Trevor wants to know who is pleasuring his wife. He needs to approve Carol's lover before he sleeps with his wife. Carol insists on the lovemaking to include kissing and foreplay and post coital cuddling. She originally wanted to have a shower with her lover, but Trevor found that too challenging.

It looked like Trevor might take a chance on being a 'Mellor situation' victim. But that also risked his marriage breaking up. Luckily their psychologist found a compromise. He would watch Carol take a shower and she would stay naked.

The wife and he would then watch the lover taking a shower. And her lover would romance her in the bathroom. Thereafter Carol and her lover were free to go where their desires took them. But Trevor would watch."

I intervened and said "So I have to get friendly with Trevor and, if he approves of me, I get to fuck his wife while he watches."

At this stage my girlfriend Florence intervened.

She asked Mary "Would it help if I got involved? I was thinking that he must be unhappy having to watch my boyfriend fucking his wife. For different reasons I wouldn't mind seeing my boyfriend in action. Could I sit alongside Trevor and comfort him?"

Mary replied "I will need to think about that. But it will do no harm that Trevor speaks to you and your boyfriend. It will make him more secure knowing that the man taking his place is in love with a woman he knows.

Trevor might not like your boyfriend. But if he does, I will discuss your suggestion with both Trevor and Carol. But you must not interfere. Can you sit passively and watch your boyfriend fuck another woman?. You realise that he will not just fuck but engage in foreplay and post coital romance."

Florence said "I am not the jealous sort and I genuinely think that I could stay for the whole time. I really think it would help Trevor."

Mary said "I agree it might be therapeutic for Trevor but it might also be too challenging for Carol. She might feel that she has become a victim of a voyeur. But, as I said before, it will do no harm for the 3 of you to meet over lunch."

So Florence and I went downstairs to meet Trevor for lunch. He was about 25 and handsome. But he needed a walking stick. He told us about the accident and all its gory details. I talked about my work as an escort. Trevor wanted to know why my girlfriend wanted to watch. Florence told him. Trevor didn't mind if she watched provided she signed a Non Disclosure Agreement. But he didn't want her to touch him beyond a handshake.

It was he said "Unfortunate that his wife needed the attentions of another man. But he neither needed or wanted to become attached with another person."

Carol said "I will sign the NDA and I agree not to touch you."

Mary came into the dining room. She took Carol to one side. Mary said "I have spent the last hour discussing your suggestion with their psychologist. He agrees that it would be in Carol's interest to know that her lover has a regular girlfriend.

But we have to allow Carol time to think about you being there. She needs time to think about it. We don't want her to be bounced into making a rush decision. She might decide she is against the idea. She might agree willingly. Or she might say that this may happen on another appointment. Carol needs time to make an authentic decision.

So before I go and tell her of your proposal I need to know if you still want to go ahead?"

Florence said "Yes I do. But Trevor has told me he doesn't need consoling."

Mary said "Okay. I will tell her consulting psychologist who wil phone her and discuss the matter. We will postpone the meeting until 3 30 so she has 90 minutes to think what is best for her. I will tell the psychologist that you will not touch Trevor. That may be an important factor in her decision."

Carol returned and updated us. Meanwhile Trevor had agreed that I could entertain his wife. We all went to the hotel terrace for our coffees. I was impatient and wanted to know when I could get into action. Trevor simply enjoyed the sunlight.

He said "If nothing else happens at least I have had a splendid lunch which I couldn't afford. If I know Carol she will agree to your suggestion. In the meantime I will enjoy the good life."

I had forgotten that Mary's clients were poor. I said that I needed a walk and Florence said that she would stay with Trevor. When I returned Trevor gave me a thumbs up sign. It was time for the 3 of us to go to the hotel room and await Carol.

Mary gave me instructions for the next assignment. I was to tie up Carol while her husband and my girlfriend watched what I did to her. The safe word was "Trevor". I was to stop straight away.

Carol arrived with a ball of string and a pair of scissors. She said nothing but stripped naked. I tied the naked Carol's up to the bed head and bent down and kissed her deeply. I then tied both her feet. She wasn't helpless and could easily break free if she wanted to. But she made only token efforts to free either her hands or feet. Carol was playing the woman bound and defenceless.

Bondage was a novel experience for me and very erotic. Carol was enjoying it as well. I ran my hands up and down her legs. I deliberately avoided her most intimate place. I spent a few minutes admiring her body and playing with my dick. Carol lay there just admiring my cock.

I put my dick on Carol's right nipple while I fondled her other breast. Then I put my mouth over her right nipple and licked it.

Carol pleaded "Give it a gentle bite and do the same to my other nipple."

As I walked around Carol I noticed Trevor and Florence watching intently. I ignored them and put Carol's other nipple in my mouth. I gently bit it.

I then opened up her labia and began to play with her clitoris. She writhed and the juices from her pussy leaked downward. I stroked her clitoris with my tongue. I didn't want her to climax just yet.

I slid two fingers into her vagina and worked them in and out. She quickly exploded.

I got her to raise her hips so I could place a pillow under her. I took my penis in my hand and ran it up and down from her anus to her clitoris. I could delay no more. I needed to fuck Carol even though Trevor and Florence looked on. I untied Carol's legs and looked at her slit.

LovingF
LovingF
247 Followers
12