My Sex Relief Org Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said to her cunt "I am going to fill you with my cock."

I went at her like a man possessed. It was surprising how much being in total control made me lust after Carol. In an instance Carol arched her back and I was thrusting as if my life depended on it. I came in under a minute. I was exhausted.

Panting I slipped off Carol. I untied her. She started dressing.

Trevor said to his wife "Did he please you?"

"Oh yes, he did. And the advantage is that you can do most of it, You can use a vibrator for the final part. We can get some more robust restraints. I want you to be in total control"

Mary said "It is good when a couple find a new way to love each other. I don'r see that my services are needed any more."

Mary turned to me and said "And you start work tomorrow."

I had got the job. Florence and I celebrated by having great sex. I still had the string and scissors and she tied me up. Being helpless makes for great erotic sex. I look forward to us getting wed and being one of the British Sex Relief Otganisation's "Client Fulfilment Officers"

12