My Sexual Awakening Ch. 12

Story Info
My BF uses my MOTHER!
3.1k words
4.47
18.2k
24
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
928 Followers

I looked down at my mother, sitting back on her calves still in a kneeling position. She was looking straight ahead. Her eyes were blank as if she was replaying the scene of her getting forcibly face fucked by my best friend.

I could see the wetness on her upper thighs from her juices that had leaked from her cunt while she was digging her own fingers inside her pussy while she was being face raped. GOD, MY MOTHER ACTUALLY GOT OFF BEING ABUSED, VIOLATED BY BURNIE!

Burnie reached over and grabbed my arm and pulled me over to stand in front of my mom. In the position she was in, her face was even with my crotch.

In a strict voice Burnie ordered, "Lift your dress up Jimmy. Mrs. Blake, suck your son's cock until he cums."

My mom looked up at him, her eyes begging, then over at me. Knowing she had to obey, she leaned forward as I reached down and pull up my dress. She looked directly at my hard cock beneath my black lacy panties. Without being told, she pulled my panties down my thighs and I stepped out of them. She moved her head forward and my cock passed her red smeared lips. The warm wetness of her mouth surrounded my dick. as she seemed to inhale it. There was no hesitation, no protest. MY MOTHER WAS BEATEN.

My cock responded to my mother's wet warm mouth. Her eyes closed.

Burnie's voice echoed in the room, "Look at me when you're sucking your sons dick, you degenerate slut."

My mom looked at him, a hint of disdain in her eyes now.

"You're not so tough with your son's cock in your mouth, Mrs. Blake, now are you."

My mom just stared up at him as she continued to easily suck my dick.

My mom started to run her fingers up and down my nylon covered legs. The feeling was intense. I forgot all about Burnie watching. I reached down with my hands and ran them over mother's hair. I looked down and Burnie now was kneeling to get a closer look at me fucking my mother's face. Then he reached out and put a hand on each of my mother's tits and SQUEEZED THEM TIGHT and then TWISTED HER NIPPLES with his forefinger and thumb knowing that got my mother off! She gasped around my dick and sucked me completely into her mouth, her tongue dancing over my dick!

"Finger fuck yourself bitch!" Burnie ordered her. One of her hands left my nylon covered thigh in obedience. She moaned around my cock clamped in my mouth by her lips, SUCKING HARDER NOW, as Burnie tortured her nipples, her fingers jammed into her cunt and her sucking on her own son's cock in front of his best friend.

I felt a tuck on my dress and looked down to see Burnie pulling my skirt over my mom's head. He stood and laughed, "GOD Mrs. Blake, you look like you're sucking on a little girls cunt with your head under your sissified sons dress!"

Burnie then stood behind me, pressing his body against my back. His arms around me, his hands rubbing up and down the front of my dress. He raised my dress up over my ass and pressed his dick between my ass cheeks. It was semi-hard and growing as he stroked it up and down my ass crack. I felt his warm breath on my neck and he inhaled my scent. His sisters scent. He kissed me on the back of my neck, his cock still growing between my ass cheeks. He bent his knees and forced his cock between my upper thighs.

"Suck my cock Mrs. Blake." I felt my mother's lips slide off my dick and knew she was taking the head of Burnie's cock into her mouth. I heard her moan around it. Burnie hands pressed against my chest and he pulled me closer to him. His lips and tongue running all over my neck.

I felt him pull his now wet cock back from between my thighs. "Suck your sons clit, bitch." My mom obeyed.

Then I felt the head of Burnie's cock pressed against my asshole! (OH GOD, NO! PLEASE NO!) MY MIND SCREAMED! I knew better then to protest out loud.

Burnie began to insert his now stiff dick into my ass as my mother continued to suck my dick. Then he pushed forward, his cock impaled in my ass and my own cock forced deep into my mother's mouth!

I cried out in pain as his massive tool invaded me! STRETCHING ME OPEN. "MMMMMOOOOMMMMMMYYYYY!"

My mother responded by placing both her hands on the back of my nylon covered thighs and holding herself up as Burnie's thrust caused my little stiff cock into her mouth.

Then Burnie started to rhythmically fuck me up the ass. Each withdrawal caused my cock almost out of my mom's mouth as each thrust caused me to jam my child sized dick back into her mouth. Burnie started to suck on my neck and running his hands over my front. I found myself giving in to him, my ass responding to his assault by accepting it. My breathing quickened. Then Burnie, sensing my near orgasm, pushed his cock DEEP INTO MY ASS and held it there. My mother sucking my small firm dick into her mouth, washing her tongue around it!

BURNIE AND I EXPLODED TOGETHER! HIS CUM COATING THE INSIDE OF MY ASS WITH IT'S WARM WETNESS AS WAVES OVE MY OWN CUM FILLED MY MOMMY'S MOUTH AND SHE SWALLOWED IT DOWN HER THROAT!

Burnie could feel my ass muscles tighten and loosen around his cock with each spasm, his own cocks' contractions matching mine. My mom easily held my dick in her mouth and drained my cock, only letting a little trinkle out the sides of her lips. As my cock softened, she pulled herself from under my dress and looked up at me and letting it slip from her lips. As she looked up at me, I knew she could see my massacred stained tears now running down my cheeks. She ran her tongue on the outside of lips tasting the drops of my cum that had escaped.

Burnie pulled his still semi-hard cock from my ass and moved to the side looking down at my mother, grinning.

Burnie moved me to the side. My mother raised herself into an upright kneeling position and without any direction sucked the head of his cum covered cock back into her mouth that had just been imbedded in my ASS, seemingly savoring both his cum and my ass on his stiffening cock. Her mouth seemed to open more to accommodate his growing cock. Burnie had his hands at his sides as he looked down as my mother sucked his cock. Totally in control of her. She was nothing more than his BITCH.

"DAMN MRS. BLAKE, YOU ARE SURE ONE GOOD COCK HUNGRY SUCKING WHORE! You like the taste of my cum and your sons ass, DON'T YOU BITCH? Now, get on your back."

My mother's lips still clamped around his dick as she pulled back off it. Looking up at her master. She lay back on the floor and spread her thighs wide. I could see her inner thighs covered in her own juices. Her pussy lips, puffy, her slit already open, her clit at attention. Waiting, WANTING this YOUNG BOYS COCK! Her arms stretched out over her head. Giving herself to him.

Burnie's smile was gone as he looked down at her spread eagle on the floor. He held is thick cock in his fist as he knelt between her legs. Positioned himself above her and then guided his cock between her PUSSY lips, placed his hands on either side of her chest and in on TRUST, PUSHED HIS COCK DEEP INTO MY MOTHER'S CUNT! Filling her like I could never hope to do!

My mother's mouth opened and she gave off a steady moan, "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" She stared wild eyed at the ceiling. Her hands over her head, her thighs spreading wider, her knees bending upward. Burnie started to fuck her, pushing and pulling his cock out of her in a fast rhythm. A hungry animal look on his face.

My mother reached up and held Burnie's head in her hands and pulled his face down to hers and she KISSED HIM DEEPLY, LOSING HERSELF IN THE HEAT OF HER DEPRAVITY.

She pushed his up head off her mouth and staring at his face she cried out, "Burnie you're so DEEP INSIDE ME, OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO CUM!" She looked over at me, "Forgive me Jimmy please, forgive me!" Then closed her eyes and screamed, "AAAAAHHHHH! Christ, OH Burnie, fuck me harder, PLEASE! FUCK ME HARDER! I WANT YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME, I WANT TO FEEL YOU FILLING ME WITH YOUR CUM! PLEASE BURNIE, PLEASE!"

Burnie looked up at me with a sneer on his face as he hammered his young, hardened cock into my mother's cunt! Then he looked down at her, enjoying her body, her smell, his total control of her.

Burnie's face grimaced and he pushed his cock hard and deep into my mom's pussy! GOD, HE WAS GOING TO CUM AGAIN! Then let out a grunting sound and his COCK RELEASED HIS SPERM INTO MY MOTHER'S WOMB.

My mother's thighs began to shake, her feet flailing in the air, her arms, hands over her head, lost in her own orgasm. Her juices mixing with Burnie's in her wide-open CUNT.

I heard my mother whimpering softly, with Burnie cock deeply embedded in her pussy, "Yes, oh god, yes! Oh god, oh god."

He collapsed on top of her. His full weight on my mom's body. Her hands running down his back, over his tight ass, and then back up his back to his neck. Her feet still up in the air. Her thighs still wide open. She was kissing the side of his face. I felt lost.

Burnie raised himself up on his hands, looking down at my mother's face. He pulled his somewhat still semi-hard cock out of her pussy. Then moved his body up and straddled her chest, putting his now limp wet cock on her chin. Covered with both their juices.

"Suck it."

My mom obeyed, placing her lips around the helmet of his dick and pulling it into her mouth. I could see her cheeks sink into her face as she obediently complied to his demand. Lifting her head up to take more of his now responding cock into her mouth. Tasting both herself and his cum off his coated young cock.

Burnie leaned up a little so my mom could get more of his stiffening dick into her mouth. When his cock was stiff he pulled back and took it out of her mouth. As he raised up my mom losing all sense of inhibitions blurted out, "Oh Burnie, I love the taste of your cum and my pussy on your cock!"

Burnie just shook his head, smirking at my mother. "You're nothing more than a cock hungry slut, you know that Mrs. Blake. You suck and fuck your son and then you beg me for my cock! YOU LIKE LITTLE, YOUNG BOYS, DON'T YOU, MRS. BLAKE? YOU'RE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF MEAT, YOU KNOW THAT MRS. BLAKE, JUST A FUCKING OLD BITCH!"

"OH GOD Burnie, I get so turned when you talk about me like I'm some little fuck-toy for you to use! It's true. I'm sorry Jimmy, I'm so sorry. Do whatever you want to me Burnie, do whatever you want."

Burnie's expression didn't change. "Get on all fours Mrs. Blake."

My mom obeyed without hesitation. Her arms straight and her knees bent, she was on all fours.

"Get down in front of your mom, Jimmy-boy. I want you to see her expression when I fuck your mother like a DOG, like the BITCH that she is."

I moved and knelt in front of my mother. She looked directly at me. She mouthed, "I'm so sorry Jimmy, please forgive me. Please."

I looked over my mother's shoulders as Burnie got in position behind her, he placed his hands on her hips, maneuvered his cock into position and slowly, deliberately started to insert his thick, hard, lengthy cock into my mother's moist warm pussy. I looked at my mother's face as her expression changed, her mouth opened, she exhaled loudly as he slid his piece of meat into my mother's willing, cunt, stretching it open. He started to move slowly in and out of her pussy, enjoying the tightness of her cunt muscles responding to his cock. I kept looking at my mother's face, the contentment, enjoyment, the pleasure she was having. THEN HER EXPRESSION CHANGED. I looked up and saw that Burnie had abruptly taken his cock out of her cunt.

"Please don't stop, PLEASE!" My mother begged.

Burnie pushed her forward, causing her to fall on her elbows.

"Grab your mother by the wrist, faggot!"

I obeyed.

I looked directly into my mother's eyes. Then up at Burnie as I saw him got up on his hunches. His firm pussy juiced covered cock in his hand. The purple helmet of his dick fully enlarged. I knew what he was going to do to my MOTHER!!When he placed his cock head at the entrance to my mother's ass. She realized what was about to happen. Her expression change to one of disbelief and then horror!

"OH GOD NO! PLEASE, YOU CAN'T, YOU'RE TOO BIG! PLEASE, NO! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!"

She tried to move away.

"Hold her tight Jimmy-boy! HOLD THE BITCH TIGHT!"

I clamped my hands firmly on my mother's wrists. Her fingers sprayed open wide. Panic on her face.

THEN!

HER SHREEK OF AGONY FILLED THE ROOM AS THE TIP OF BURNIE'S COCK PUNCTURED HER ASSHOLE! FORCING IT OPEN.

"GOD, NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE, IT HURTS! IT HURTS!"

Burnie reached up and grabbed a fist full of my mother's hair and pulled back forcing her head up! I looked to see her tits dangling, swaying! I saw her face in anguish, she was holding her breath as Burnie continued his entry into my mother's bowels.

With one final lunge, Burnie claimed victory, "I'm all the way in, DAMN! All the way in your ass Mrs. Blake. Balls deep!"

He then started to pull back slowly enjoying the feeling of my mother's ass muscles clamped down on his young over-sized dick. Then he moved forward again, this time not as slow. Then back and forth, each time, with more rhythm to his movement. Still holding tight to his fist full of my mom's hair, pulling her head back further, he started to ride her! Her tits swaying back and forth with the rhythm of his attack. Her expression started to change as she began to open her ass to him, accepting his member in her. Her breathing softened and then quickened. Then she seemed to match her own rhythm with his, meeting his trusts and withdrawals. Her mouth wide open, a grunt coming from it with every push inside her.

"JESUS, YES BURNIE, YOU'RE STRETCHING MY ASS OUT! I CAN FEEL IT SLIDING IN! GOING UP INTO MY ASS! IT'S SO BIG! OH GOD BURNIE! It's so hot in my ass, SO GOOD! Please Burnie, shove that fucking cock as far up my ass as it can go! PLEASE!" My mom looked at me, no more guilt or humiliation in her eyes, just lust. "OH JIMMY, HE'S IN MY ASS!"

I looked at my mother, lost in her desire. Her body had taken over her soul.

She continued, "AAAAAHHHHHHH FUCK! This is unbelievable. I fucking love your YOUNG, THICK MASSIVE COCK UP MY ASS! Come on, fuck me like a I need to be fucked! HARDER! Tear my ass up, fill my fucking guts with your precious, warm, young sperm! AAAAAHHHHH! Christ, Burnie, fuck me harder, PLEASE! CUM INSIDE ME, I WANT TO FEEL YOU FILLING MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM! PLEASE BURNIE, PLEASE!"

I watched as my mother was being fucked like a DOG, yes, a BITCH IN HEAT! Still holding on to her wrists although now, there was no need too.

Burnie pulled her head back harder and pushed his pelvis forward imbedding his COCK deep in her ASS, HE GRUNTED AND I COULD TELL HE WAS ABOUT TO CUM!

"OH BURNIE, CUM IN MY ASS! PLEASE!"

With that he exhaled and grunted and started to fill my mother's ass with his cum.

Then my mother whole body started to shake as she screeched, "OH DEAR GOD! I'M CUMING! OH, SWEET JESUS! HE'S MAKING ME CUM WITH HIS COCK UP IN MY ASS!"

For a precious few moments they road each other's orgasms.

Then Burnie released my mother's hair and her head slumped into her forearms. Her body shuddering subsided as Burnie's cock emptied its last drops of cum in her ass. She looked up at me for an instance and then lowered her head again, burying it in her arms. Exhausted.

Burnie stood up. I looked up at him as he looked down at us.

"Here Jimmy. Clean this."

He held his limp cock in his fist. I crawled over to him. Licked the length of his cock from tip to his balls, then sucked as much of him in my mouth as I could washing my tongue over his precious dick. Tasting both him and my mother's ass. Enjoying every inch and the flavor of his dick.

After a few minutes, he pulled away from me. Looking at my mother still on all fours, cum seeping out of her ass and pussy down her thighs and me looking up at him on my knees, my mascara and make-up smeared all over my face, he announced, "And we have the rest of the evening and most of tomorrow." He laughed. "Now you two bitches, go clean yourself up. I'm hungry and want something to eat. We'll continue this a little later."

He then walked out of the room and into the bathroom where I could here him turn on the shower for himself.

I looked at my mother slumped on the floor, beaten, no longer with any dignity or decency.

I got up and started to undress. She stood, never looking back at me and went into her bedroom, leaving her door ajar. I could hear her weeping, sopping softly.

Knowing what she had let happen to her. Knowing she wanted it to continue. Not knowing what she would have to do next or how it could or would ever end.

GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOVE BEING USED LIKE A CHEAP WHORE BY MY SONS BEST FRIEND! WHILE MY SON WATCHES!

kparc1212
kparc1212
928 Followers