My Sexual Awakening Ch. 13

Story Info
OWNED by my BF - my mom and me.
1.7k words
4.29
16.6k
15
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

My Sexual Awakening Ch. 13

I sat on the bed and peeled off my nylon stocking, feeling the coolness run down my legs. I reached up and unsnapped my bra. I slid it off my shoulders and placed it on the bed next to me. I kept seeing the expression of anguish on my mom's face when Burnie shoved his cock into her ass. Watching her tits swaying back and forth as he violated her. The mascara-stained tears running down her face.

I stood, completely naked and walked across the hall into my mom's room. She was sitting at her vanity, rubbing off her smeared make-up. She had put on her white full length terry cloth robe, covering herself.

She saw me in the mirror. "Hi honey, come and sit down next to mommy. Let me clean that stuff off your face." I walked over and sat next to her on the bench. Without saying a word, she finished cleaning herself off then took out a clean pad and started to gently clean off my face. The pad was cool and felt good on my skin. I closed my eyes and let my mother wipe off the mascara, eyeliner, powder, the foundation and finally my lipstick.

"There. You look like yourself again." We both half smiled at each other. "Jimmy, just sit here for a couple of minutes while I run a bath for us and get his stench off us." Her tone emphasizing 'his stench'.

As she got up, I watched her walk away. She looked small in the robe and I focused on her sweet tight ass as she sashayed into the master bathroom. She bent over the tube and turned it on, her ass pointing now right at me. She turned her head, looking back at me and smiled. I guessed pleased that I was looking at her butt.

I felt my dick twitch as I looked at her. "GOD, I WANT HER", I thought to myself as she reached to the other side of the tube and dropped a couple of bath balms into the hot water. She then knelt of the floor and sat on her calves, running her fingers in the steaming tube.

I kept staring at her, the mist of the hot water rising about her. My mother, my lover.

She then stood, dropped her robe to the floor. I took in her slender shape as she lifted her foot off the floor and dipped her toe into the water. As her thighs parted, I was mesmerized by the whiff of pubic hair that hung from her pussy. She slowly lowered her foot into the water and then lifted her other foot up into the tub. She started to sit, grasping the side of the tube with her fingers. She let out a sigh as her butt touched the hot water and then she sat down. The bubbles rising now over the top of the tube. I saw her foot reach out over the edge of the tube, covered in bubbles as she turned off the water with her toes. She lowered herself down, her body now covered and she, she lifted her face up to the ceiling, eyes closed, she let out a sigh.

In a minute, she turned her head and looked at me. "Jimmy, come join your mother. Let's relax while we can."

I stood and walked into the bathroom my eyes fixed on her body encased in bubbles, with just her face and hair visible. I stepped into the tube, placing my foot between her thighs and lowered myself between her legs. The soaping hot water, cleansing and covering me as I sat. The water, stinging my tender ass hole as I lowered myself into the tube between my mom's thin, smooth legs.

Her hands moved over my back, washing me. Her touch soft and deliberate. I turned and looked at her.

"Kiss me." She whispered.

I leaned back and placed my mouth on hers. Both of us taking in each other's breath as our lips met.

Her hand slipped to the front of me and down my stomach, her fingers nails gently scratching my small semi-hard dick and then her finger tips encasing it as she began to rub it up and down. My dick responded by growing stiff and our tongues met as we continued to kiss, now passionately.

"Now isn't this touching?"

Our heads turned sharply together. Burnie was standing in the bathroom doorway, naked, a smile on his face. His hands at his sides, his feet about a foot apart and his limp, yet thick dick, dangling between his thighs. It swayed slightly from side to side as walked over to the side of the tube. My mom's finger still gently moving up and down my stiff thin dick with her finger tips, her hand concealed under the bubbles.

"Suck it Mrs. Blake." Burnie ordered confidently.

My mom positioned her head over the side of the tube moving her face closer to the bulbous tip of Burnie's cock. I watched as she slipped her tongue out of her mouth, placed the end under his dick head, lifted his cock up with her tongue, placed her lips over the tip and as her cheeks indented on the sides of her face she sucked his cock head into her mouth. The tip of his cock held her lips there was a slight dip in the length of the thick, semi-limp shaft to the base. She sucked the full head of his cock into her mouth. Her cheeks still sunken in the side of her face. As his cock stiffened, it seemed to push into her mouth, down into her throat. Her eyes were closed, and I could hear her pronounced breathing threw her nose. The head of Burnie's cock forcing her throat to bulge as his cock continued to harden and grow into my mother's face. Even with his dick wedged in her mouth, under the water, her soft finger tips still stroked and played with my stiff dick.

He reached down, grabbed a fist full of my mom's hair, pulling it back slightly. Her eyes opened, tears had formed from his invasion of her throat. She was forced to look up at him. His cock still wedged deep in her face.

"Let's not be selfish, let your sissified little boy enjoy it too."

Holding her head firmly by her hair, he moved his hips back, letting his tool slide out of her mouth. It was coated with her saliva that dripped off him and seemed to pour out over my mother's lips, down her chin.

She gasped for air as her face was free. He let go of her hair, she looked at me as I moved forward to let the engorged head of him cock pass by my lips into my mouth. Tasting a mixture of his pre-cum with my mom's sweet drool. I sucked with as much intensity as my mother, who now fisted my stiff dick, as if she was encouraging me to enjoy my submissiveness and Burnie's domination of us. I think we both enjoyed of him not knowing she was pleasuring me while I was sucking his dick.

"Well Mrs. Blake, you like watching your faggie son suck my cock?"

She answered in an uncharacteristic, soft, baby like voice, "Yes. I love seeing his sweet pink lips pressed around your firm, thick, young cock! Sucking it into his face."

She squeezed my dick firmly in her hand and I gasped around Burnie's cock as I came! Then I sucked the head of his cock, washing my tongue all around the head, licking the pre-cum from the hole, loving the taste and the sensation of my own pulsating cock spewing cum into the warm soapy water in the tube. My mom's fingers milking me dry.

Then Burnie grabbed my hair as he had done to my mom, forcing me to look up at him grinning down at me.

"You seem to enjoying yourself, you little fag."

He pulled his dick from my mouth.

"His fist gribbed his cock and he aimed it at my mom's face! In grunted loudly, as a long stream of cum shot from his dick and landed on my mother's unturned face. A white streak from her hair, down over her left eye, across her nose and into her open mouth. My mother's tongue, licking at her upper lip trying to not to lose a drop, trying to take as much of his young cum into her mouth.

The next stream, which was not as long, landed on my upturned face. My mouth caught most of it. I swallowed. He then turned back to my mom and placed the tip of his spasming cock into her mouth. She clamped her perfect pink lips around the head and sucked his jism into her mouth, swallowing it, a look of lust and pure satisfaction on her face. Her eyes looking up at him, worshiping him. Her young master.

I watched my mother drain every drop of my best friends cum from his cock. He then pulled away and looked down at us. A look of disgust on his face.

"Jesus, how pathetic you both are? You mother fucking, cock sucking..." He didn't finish his sentence, just shook his head at us. "Now get yourselves looking nice for me. I put some outfits out I want you to wear. Come down for dinner in about an hour. I ordered out. And it's on you Mrs. Blake, I used your credit card. He turned and left the bathroom.

My mom took my face in her hands, licking the strand of Burnie's coum from my face and kissed me gently, but firmly on the lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I tasted his cum in her mouth. Her fingers gave my now flaccid dick one last squeeze and released me.

I then ran my tongue up her face, returning the favor by licking and sucking the strand of his cum off her. Again we kissed, her sighing at the taste of his young sperm in my mouth.

We both stood. As the tub drained, she turned on the shower to rinse the soap off our bodies. We hugged as the water washed over us. My head resting on her soft chest. Our hands moving gently over each other's backs. I wanted this moment to last, but I knew HE was waiting.

The shower turned off, we dried each other off. We were together, but not free. Burnie owned us.

HE OWNS US!

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers