My Sexual Awakening - Mom

Story Info
Fantasy is so much better than REALITY.
959 words
4.22
90.8k
83

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
927 Followers

This is a fictional story. It's a tale of sexual awakening in a young boy. It starts out with his mom one evening, Suddenly...

It was the beginning of my senior year in high school. I just turned 18 and was looking forward to going away to college next year. My mom and dad are pretty young -- mom is 36 mom and dad is 37. He got mom pregnant at the end of their senior year in high school and they got married after graduating. I guess that they're one of the rare couples that kept their romance and I love alive as they literally grew mature together. Since my dad had to provide for my mom and me, he didn't go to college and either did mom.

My dad became a construction worker and it still doing it today. My mom has a receptionist job at a car dealership. I've heard the owner say a couple times it's good to have a nice-looking woman upfront when guys walk in it helps to sell cars.

Anyway, moms about 5'7, keeps her self-slim. I guess she is about a size C cup at least that's what I've heard. She has long black hair that go over her shoulders and hazel eyes. I've heard my dad's friend say that she's hot and some of my friends even say she's hot I don't know I guess she is. My dads about 5'10 muscular because he does construction. I wish I was. I'm only 5.6, I have almost shoulder length brown hair, geeky looking and kinda a nerd. Never had a girlfriend. Never even been kissed. So, I limit my sexual entertainment to porn on the internet. I cum almost every day. Like most guys my age I guess and that is how I get my sexual fulfillment.

Mom and dad were having a few after dinner drinks when my dad started to rub my moms legs. Her skirt started to rise and she slapped his hands away and said, "The boy is right there."

I got the hint and excused myself and went to my room. I undressed, got in my pj top and put on my, what I call my 'night boxers'. I hopped into bed, flipped open my laptop and put on some porn of an older woman giving head to this young boy. I started to stroke myself when my bedroom door opened, and my mom just stepped right in!

"MOM, what the...?" I stammered, trying to close the laptop, and getting my hand off my crotch.

She chuckled and came over to the bed and sat down. "Poor baby, did mommy and daddy scare you away?"

I again stammered, "No mom, I know you want to be alone, so.."

My mom stopped me by putting her finger to my lips. She looked at me. I could smell the liquor on her lips and knew she was a bit tipsy. Then she said, "You're getting to be such a big boy now. Why don't you bring home any girlfriends for your dad and I to meet?"

I again stammered, "No girls are interested in my mom."

She sighed and added, "I would be if I were a girl in your school." The she reached out and held my head in her hands and KISSED ME ON THE LIPS! Not a motherly kiss, but A REAL KISS. I felt her tongue flick across my lips as she pulled away and she let out a long sigh. Then she kissed me AGAIN! This time sliding her tongue into my mouth! She pushed my back on the bed as she continued to kiss me!

I didn't know what to do! I just lay there returning her kisses!

Then she moved one hand away from my face, the other caressing my cheek. She moved her hand down over my chest, my stomach and then slipped it beneath the waistband of my boxers. Her warm breath on my face as she fondled my firm dick. She whispered into my mouth, "Oh, God, help me." She started to pull on my cock with her tender soft hands, kissing me more aggressively now! "Does that feel good honey? Do you like mommy touching your baby? Do you?"

I whispered, "Yes mom, I love it!"

Then she moaned, "I hope you like this more." With that she moved her head to my neck, kissing me, moving down my chest, she lifted my PJ top up and kissed my chest always moving slowly downward. Her warm breath on my stomach, mingled with her kisses and tongue. Then she pulled down my shorts and in one quick motion, PUT HER MOUTH ON THE TIP OF MY COCK AND SUCKED IT, SUCKED IT, INTO HER WARM WET MOUTH! She only got my cock part way into her mouth when I EXPLODED! I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF! THE FEELING WAS SO INTENSE. She kept her mouth in place, sucking my cum into her mouth and swallowing it! She continued to suck my dick, draining my balls! Not spilling a drop! I just gasped with each of my dick contractions.

As the last spurt entered her mouth and my dick started to go soft, my dad's voice pierced the air bringing me back to reality! "Jenny, what the fuck is taking you so long? Where's my drink?"

My mom raised her head from my limp wet dick, took a drop my cum from the corner of her mouth and licked her finger clean, pulled up the sheet covers and answered, "Coming dear, just saying goodnight to Jimmy."

She then reached over and kissed me gently on the lips and left the room!

I LAY THERE STUNNED! WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?????


kparc1212
kparc1212
927 Followers