All Comments on 'My Sexual Awakening - Mom'

by kparc1212

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Epitome of Love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex. So many desire yet so few give into the beauty of it. Fear of archaic social norms still make incest the covert taboo.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 2 years ago

The story holds promise...the printed word needs help! Good start for your first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The others have said most of it.

My addition is to read aloud, which will disclose to you most of the iterms they have listed.

For a first go . . . Great!

SonOfASoccerMomSonOfASoccerMomover 2 years ago

Short and sweet. Another please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too short. Got potential but needs more going on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that's what a good mom does to help her little boy feel wonderful. Great short story. I hope she takes more good care of him in the next chapters!! Thanks for sharing. Incest is so arousing. I stroked as I read!!

Love and sucks,

Bob

HJO66HJO66over 2 years ago

Quick and to the point, but I liked it. It was alluring and leaves lots of room for growth.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

While this is most likely a fantasy, a hot mother is every young man’s dream. Watching porn after seeing his parents being affectionate could cause a yung man to want to “kiss” his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkparc1212@kparc1212
Short intro to any readers of my stories. If you’re looking for the grammatically correct, perfect punctuation, no spelling errors and/or the full story experience you will not find it in my stories. I don’t write this shit to be graded as in an English Lit class. For g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES