My Sexy Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god! Lick me. Lick my clit please." She pleaded. Paul licked her clit then sucked it between his lips and flicking it with his tongue.

"Oh fuck! That's it, keep doing that. Keep licking my clit." She gasped. He gently bit on it and Donna screamed as her cum flooded all over his face.

"Fuck! Oh fuck, I'm cumming Paul, I'm cumming!" Paul was soaked but he didn't care one bit.

"Christ. Where did you learn to do that?" She asked, panting and breathing heavily.

"I just went with what felt right." He replied.

Let's see if this feels right." Donna said as she sat up and undid the fly on his jeans. She stroked Paul's cock and then gently licked the helmet, running her tongue over his piss slit.

"Oh Christ that feels so good, I won't last long if you keep that up."

"Good, I was counting on it." Donna replied as she resumed sucking his cock.

Paul could feel Donna's lips sliding down his cock, her tongue licked the underside. He was struggling and trying to stop from cumming, Paul knew it was hopeless. He had never had a blowjob like this. Paul told Donna he was close.

"Mmm hmm." She moaned and continued sucking.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes!" Paul lay back as rope after rope of cum shot from the end of his cock. Donna kept sucking and swallowed every drop he gave her. Paul could see stars and was gasping for breath.

"Fuck me that was amazing, I have never shot that much cum before!"

"You taste really good, nice and creamy." Donna said as she licked her lips.

"Hmm, you're still hard." She smiled. "Let's take this upstairs."

"Are you sure?" Paul asked. "Should we really be doing this?"

"Not according to society and the law, but I was never one to follow the rules." She said and giggled.

Paul helped Donna as she limped upstairs and into her bedroom, she told him to strip and lay on the bed. He wasn't going to argue when this MILF wanted to screw his brains out. Donna removed her skirt and crawled onto the bed, she straddled across Paul then lifted her top off. The best pair of tits he had ever seen were right in front of his face, Paul felt like he had died and gone to heaven. Donna grabbed his cock and held it up as she lowered herself onto it.

"Jesus Christ, this is so big. You are deeper in me than anyone has ever been."

Donna started to ride his cock. Paul put his hands up on her tits, they felt so full and firm.

"Suck my nipples for me, bite them and make me scream." Donna begged me as she leant forward.

Paul took her nipples between his thumbs and fingers, twisting them around and gently squeezing them. Paul leant forward and sucked her left nipple as the hard nub grew he gently bit down on it.

"Oh fuck! Do that again, bite the other one but a little harder this time."

That wasn't as easy as it sounded with Donna bouncing about on his cock like a woman possessed. Paul grabbed her tit and bit down hard on her nipple, she screamed and Paul felt her cum flood all over his crotch.

"Fuck do it again! Bite me again and harder!" Paul did and she screamed out again.

Paul was soaked, it felt like she had pissed all over him. Donna collapsed onto his chest breathing heavily.

Donna looked at Paul, smiled and said. "See, I said you were meeting the wrong girls."

"I guess you were right. Glad I have found the right one now though." He smiled back at her.

"So it doesn't bother you that I am family then? She asked.

"Not really. How can something that is so good be wrong? I know we can never tell anyone about this, but that's not my style anyway."

"If you promise me you can keep quiet then this won't be a one time thing." Donna informed him.

"After tonight I can guarantee my silence." Paul assured her with a smile.

"Good, now let's get some sleep. If you can keep quiet about this, there may be more surprises for you in the future." Donna kissed Paul then closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

In spite of what Donna had just said Paul fell asleep soon after her. In the morning they had sex again, in bed and in the shower, they dressed and met downstairs for breakfast. Monday's were a slow day for Paul as his first class was in the afternoon. Donna left for work as usual, Paul noticed she still had a slight limp but overall her ankle was obviously a lot better.

Paul's afternoon was as normal, he had two classes and did some revision in the library before setting off for home. Donna was already home as he called out to greet her, she was in the kitchen cooking dinner. They chatted about their days and then sat to eat, Paul cleaned up afterwards then the subject of the upcoming summer break was raised.

"I guess I will have to go home for some of the time. Much as I would rather stay here with you, I think Mum and Dad will go mad if I don't go home." Paul explained.

"Paul, you have to go home, they are your parents. Don't worry about me, I was here on my own before you moved in." Donna replied.

"It's not that, I will miss you." Paul said.

"Hey, don't be silly, I will miss you as well. I will still be here when you get back." Donna leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"I know but it's more fun here with you, and I don't just mean the sex either. You are more like a big sister than a stuffy old Aunt." Paul replied.

"Well thank you. I have to admit having you here is better than I thought it would be. Aside from the great sex you are a nice guy and no trouble, which makes my life easier." Donna said as she put her arms around Paul's neck and pulled him close for a kiss.

"You go home and see your parents, I have a few things I need to think about anyway."

"Sounds ominous?"

"Nothing to worry about, I promise." Donna assured Paul.

Their lives carried on as normal over the next few weeks, they continued to have sex regularly and Paul learnt a lot about how to please a woman. The day he returned home Donna took him to the train station, they kissed and hugged saying their goodbyes. Waving at each other as the train pulled out from the platform, Paul knew he was going to miss not being with Donna. He hoped she felt the same as Paul noticed she looked upset.

Paul stared out of the window as the train sped south towards London. A lady tapped him on the shoulder letting him know they had arrived. Paul didn't know when he fell asleep but he was glad the journey was over. Making his way through the crowds and outside, Paul saw his Dad standing waiting by the car.

"Hey son. How are things? Did you have a good trip down?" He asked.

"Things are good Dad. University is busy but a great place all the same. The journey was ok, to be honest I fell asleep and missed most of it." Paul laughed.

Brian smiled and said he always fell asleep on train journeys as well. Paul's mother was pleased to see him and she greeted her son with a hug.

"Come in and sit down Paul, tell me all about what's been going on."

"Give the lad a chance Jo, he's barely got in the door." Brian laughed.

"I'm sorry, I just haven't seen him in ages." Jo apologised for bombarding Paul with questions.

"Tell you what Mum, let me get my bags upstairs and I will come back down and we can chat for as long as you want. How's that sound?"

"Great. You do that and I will make some coffee." Jo said as she headed off to the kitchen.

"That's a woman for you son." Brian quipped as he playfully punched Paul's arm.

Paul packed his stuff away in his old room and headed off downstairs to face his mum's barrage of questions. Naturally his mother wanted to know all about the course he was doing, how well it was going and if her son had made any new friends. Paul told her the course was great and although it was keeping him busy, he still had some leisure time. He told his mother he had made a few friends, they usually went out together at the weekend as they were all busy studying during the week.

"No girlfriend?" his Mum enquired.

"No Mum, no girlfriend. I haven't met one I like yet, to be honest I am too busy to be tied to a girl right now." His mother's next question was no surprise, in fact Paul thought it would be her first.

"So how is your Aunt Donna and is everything okay with you staying there?"

"She's great mum. We get on really well together, it's almost like having a big sister there with me."

"So she doesn't go out much then or have any visitors?" His mother asked.

"Not really Mum. She goes out every other Friday for a drink with some friends, occasionally they come round to her house for a drink. Most of the time they just drink a few glasses of wine and chat. They are always gone by the time I get home so I barely see them." Paul hoped his Mum couldn't see that he was lying to her, he certainly didn't want to let her know about him and Donna.

"She has certainly calmed down from the Donna I knew a few years ago." His Mum said.

"Mum I don't know what went on between you and Donna years ago, and it's nothing to do with me, but I like her and I'm glad Dad suggested I stay with her. We get along really well, although we don't go out together we have a lot of fun. Most nights we watch television together, listen to music or just chat. I help her around the house and with the shopping, just as I used to do with you, there is no difference." Paul thought to himself, 'Apart from me fucking her and I never did that with you!'

His mother apologised. "I'm sorry dear, it's just that I can't get over how different she is from when I knew her years ago. Let's find something else to talk about shall we?"

Paul's Dad broke the uneasy silence by suggesting they all go out for a meal, they both agreed and went to get changed. The three of them ended up in a local pub/restaurant, although Donna was never mentioned they chatted about loads of other stuff. Paul learned that old Mrs Willis who lived a few doors along from them passed away. He was sad to hear that as she was a lovely old lady, her husband was a teacher at his junior school, he really helped Paul in his early years.

When they arrived home Paul's Mum complained of feeling a headache coming on, she was going to have an early night.

Paul and his Dad both said goodnight to her and decided to see if there was anything worth watching on the television. The two of them settled down to watch a football match, it was all they could find of any interest, Paul's Dad broke the silence after a few minutes.

"So what's it really like at Donna's?" His Dad asked.

"Pretty much what I told Mum earlier, she doesn't go out much or have many visitors. She works hard and doesn't do anything I would consider out of the ordinary or strange. Why do you ask dad? It's almost like you expect me to say she is always out partying and stuff."

Paul's father looked at him. "Let's just say it wouldn't surprise me if you had said she was out partying all the time with different men, she was a bit wild a few years ago. That's what upset your mother, but I never told you that." Brian said with a grin.

"No worries Dad. I won't say a word to either of them." Paul replied, he already knew what the problem was with his Mum and Donna.

They chatted for a while longer and kept an eye on the score, Paul's Dad said he was going off to bed.

"I'll be going up myself soon. I am just going to get a drink of water." Paul went through to the kitchen. His mobile phone vibrated in his pocket, there was a text message from Donna.

'Hi, just wanted to know if you got home safely and if all is ok xx'

'Yeah sorry, I didn't get a chance to text as mum and dad hit me with questions as soon as I saw them xx'

'I bet, so how is your mum? I bet she has been asking all sorts of questions about me? Xx'

'Yeah she did, I just said you were pretty normal and didn't go out much and occasionally had friends around for a drink. Pretty boring is the impression I gave her lol xx'

'Oh, so I am boring now am I? xx'

'As far as mum and dad are concerned yes, but I don't think that for one minute lol xx'

'Hmm I wonder why lol xx'

'That would be telling lol ☺ xx'

'Ok I am off to bed, text you again soon xx'

'Ok sexy, night night xx'

'Night night lover xx'

Hmm lover, Paul liked the sound of that. He made his way up to bed, as he closed the door he felt the phone vibrate again. This time it was a picture message from Donna.

'So you don't forget me'

She had taken a selfie of her tits, by god they looked gorgeous. Paul was feeling pretty aroused and decided to take a picture of his cock, by the time he got to take the picture Paul had a raging erection and he sent it titled. 'missing you already'

Donna replied 'Stop fucking teasing me, god I miss you already and I have another 3 weeks until you get back xx'

'I am missing you as well, I can't wait to get back to you xx'

Paul placed the phone on his bedside cabinet. Needing to get rid of his erection, Paul lay back and stroked his cock until cum shot all over his stomach and chest. He cleaned up with some tissues turned over and went to sleep.

The three weeks spent at home were relatively quiet, Paul caught up with some old school friends. They went to the cinema. Paul joined his parents for a night at the theatre. Paul and his Dad managed to get a Saturday afternoon watching their local football team play a match. On the day he was leaving for Leeds his Mum was a bit tearful. Paul did feel a bit guilty about rushing back, he told them he had a project to finish over the summer. He needed to go back to use the library for reference materials. Paul couldn't tell them he was missing Donna like crazy.

Paul kissed his Mum goodbye saying he would see her again at Christmas, she waved as Brian pulled away to drive him to the station. Father and son shook hands before Paul grabbed his bags and headed for the platform saying he would see them again at Christmas.

Brian reminded Paul to behave himself.

"I am too busy to get into trouble," Paul replied.

Once he was on the train Paul sent a text to Donna. 'Just leaving London, see you in a few hours ☺ xx'

'Okay, see you then xx' was her reply.

The train finally arrived at Leeds, Paul made his way outside to look for Donna. He spotted her chatting with some guy. She noticed him and gave the guy a kiss on the cheek, she waved and walked towards Paul, they hugged and kissed like long lost lovers.

"Who's the admirer?" Paul asked as talked on the way to her car.

"I'll explain later. How are things at home, all okay?

"Yeah pretty good, I think Mum has this impression of you as a boring old aunt." Paul laughed.

"Just as well really, if she knew the truth all hell would break loose." Donna stated.

They arrived back at the house and Paul went to put his bags in his room, Donna said she would make some coffee and he was to come back down once all his stuff was put away. Paul joined Donna in the kitchen, she asked about his time in London. Paul said he caught up with some old school friends and they went out a few times, but apart from that it was quiet.

"So who was the guy at the train station?" He asked.

"Ah yes, I need to speak to you about that." Donna replied.

Paul had a sinking feeling in his gut that the guy was Donna's new boyfriend. Selfishly thinking of his own needs, Paul thought he would be surplus to requirements.

"Paul, what I am about to tell you goes no further and I mean that. If you repeat any of what I tell you I will kick you out and that's it over between us. Do you understand?"

"Yeah sure." Paul was worried as to what was so important.

"The guy you saw me chatting to at the station is a very good friend of mine, he is one of the people I see every other week."

Paul nodded and then remembered he had seen a quick glimpse of him before outside the house on his way out a few months ago.

"His name is Mike, he is married to a woman called Eve. We have been friends for years, along with another couple Ryan and Sally. Oh shit this is difficult for me to say, look, come downstairs with me please."

Paul followed Donna and as she went into the basement, he had to act like it was new to him.

"Sit on the sofa Paul and I will explain everything." Donna looked in a cupboard and found a DVD she was looking for.

When it started to play he realised it was filmed in the same room they were sitting in. Paul's eyes must have looked like saucers as he watched Mike fucking Donna from behind on the bed, another woman kissed Donna and played with her tits. Donna stopped the film after a few minutes and turned to look at him.

"Okay now you have seen that, what I am about to say might make some sense. The two couples in the film are very good friends of mine and for years we have met up to have fun, by that I mean sex. There used to be six of us, but the other guy Simon, got promoted at work and had to move away. I guess you could say we are swingers, but there were only ever six of us and we kept it to ourselves. Now you know why your mother has such a low opinion of me."

Paul nodded and waited for her to continue.

"All of us enjoy what we do and are not ashamed of it in any way, now I have something to ask you and there are conditions attached to it as well. Are you okay so far?"

"Sure, I'm okay, so far."

"I have spoken to the others in the group and they are okay about this, we would like you to join us when we play. As I said there are certain conditions and you have to agree or it will never happen."

"Christ! I can't believe you are asking me to join you."

"So does that mean you don't want to then?" Donna asked.

"No way. I would love to join you, what are the conditions?"

"I know we have been fucking and now you know what happens down here, so the conditions are as follows. You will have to accept that Mike or Ryan will have sex with me, and yes you get to have sex with their partners. Second, what happens between us stays between us, you cannot talk about it to anyone.

"If you decide you don't want to be part of the group even after meeting the others, I expect you to be discreet. If you come home knowing we are down here, you will go to your room and not bother us. Is that clear?"

"I understand and I promise whatever happens, I will never say a word to anyone about what goes on. I am a bit nervous about meeting the others, I hope they like me." He said shyly.

"Paul, you are a good looking young man and you have a good cock, Eve and Sally will love you. As I said I have spoken to them about you, they agreed to come over this Friday to meet you. We will more than likely end up down here, but don't worry about that. If it makes it easier you can pair off with me to start with."

"Ok sounds good to me." Paul answered.

"One other thing, I have told them you are the son of a family friend. They don't need to know you are my nephew, so please don't fuck up and call me auntie or something." Donna laughed as she said it but Paul knew she was serious.

"Let me show you around then we can go back upstairs." Donna said as she walked off towards a door.

"There are two showers and a hot tub that's big enough for six." She kissed Paul on the cheek and walked over to the other door.

"This room doesn't get as much use, but it's fun to have either way." Paul looked shocked and Donna obviously spotted it.

"Don't worry you won't have to do anything you don't want to do, that's a group rule. No means no, we always have a safe word. We decided to use the word Vodka, none of us like to drink it so there would be only one reason for calling it out. Are you okay with all of this, or do you want to change your mind before Friday?"