My Sexy Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But where will you live?" His mother asked.

"Where he lives now." Donna added. "I have already told Paul he is welcome to stay with me if he wants to, or he can stay until he gets somewhere of his own."

"I think it's worked out well son, you have a job and somewhere to stay. You should be proud of yourself." Brian stated proudly and slapped his son on the back.

"But I thought you would have come home after being away for a few years." Jo said. Paul could see she was upset.

"Mum, I would have come home If I had not been offered a job up here, but the offer is too good to refuse." As he told her Paul tapped his foot against Donna's leg, she gave a wry smile.

"I guess so." Jo said. "If you have a good job then you must stay, like you say it could be a few months before you find work in London."

"You will still see me Mum, I can come down to London every so often, or you guys could come up here, if that's okay with Donna?" Paul reassured his mum.

"Fine with me, family are always welcome." Donna replied.

After a few tears from his Mum they returned to Donna's house, Jo and Brian were staying the night and travelling back to London the next day. It meant Donna and Paul couldn't celebrate how they wanted too, but his parents would be gone the following day.

As Paul said goodbye to his parent's, Brian pulled him to one side.

"Look son, I know your mother is upset but she will get over it. I know you want to stay here, and I know the reason why. My younger sister is sex on legs so I can't say I blame you."

"What do you mean Dad?" Paul asked, looking shocked.

"I know you and Donna are sleeping together, I have known since Christmas. I could see it in your eyes, every night you went to bed in separate rooms. All I am saying is be careful and don't mess with her. After all, she is still my little sister." Brian reminded his son.

After they had seen them off Donna asked Paul what his dad wanted to talk to me about.

"You'll never believe it." Paul replied.

"Try me."

"He knows about us, he said he has known since Christmas. Dad reckons he could see it in our eyes when we went to bed each night in separate rooms. I didn't think we were that obvious?"

"Your Dad is no fool Paul. I suppose we were not careful enough. I presume he is still okay with you staying here, or did he give you a time limit to get out in a place of your own?"

"He just said to be careful and not to mess you about, after all you are still his little sister."

Donna smiled. "In that case shall we go and celebrate your graduation then?" Donna said, pulling Paul indoors.

"Yeah, I think we should."

That was five years ago, Donna and Paul still live together. To the outside world he is a lodger and friend of the family. The others in the select group worked it out that he was Donna's nephew, they have agreed to keep it secret. Given their free and easy attitude none of them seemed bothered by it anyway.

Jo calls her son once a week for updates on his job and girlfriends, Paul tells her that work is good, and that he has a girlfriend but it's nothing serious. Privately Paul thanked his Dad for suggesting that he stayed with Donna all those years ago, Brian said he is glad they are both happy.

© The Author. All rights reserved.