My Sexy Hijabi Aunt Pt. 01

Story Info
My experiences sexually liberating my hot conservative aunt.
1.7k words
3.42
10.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was born in the US, moved to a country in the middle east where my family is from for several years before graduating high school and moving back. That time was a blast in more ways than one. This story is my 1st and will be about my conservative aunt and the experiences I had with her. The middle east, as you know, isn't super open and liberal (though in many places its becoming that way). But what people don't know is that the sexual repression often imbues normal situations with highly erotic tension.. This ultimately contributes to sexual progression and escalation of an otherwise harmless and innocent relationship. Chapter 1 is an overview of that.

I'm a 6'1 tall guy and I've always been tall. Around the time this story took place, I'd began to put on muscle.Pecs and biceps came easy and I'd been working on the abs as well. My mother's sisters don't look anything like my mother, who is a blonde. Not bad looking at all, but her sisters are tan-skinned with dark hair. One of her sisters caught my eye. She had to be early 30s, was considerably shorter than me, with her head at the level of my chest. We'll call her Rima.

She has wavy dark hair, a mouth and lips that sexily jut out like that of ebony pornstar vanessa blue, but with tan Mediterranean skin. I'd find out later that her tits were great, think Brittany White's but paler and a tad bit smaller. She dressed modestly and although I noticed her tits, the clothes downplayed them. Her ass, however,had always stood out and I later learned that it was the source of a lot of envy from other females in the family.

When she went out, she dressed in the hijab like many women in my family and the unflattering overcoat buttoned down.When I'd visit her house though--a small condo in a large building like many residences in the middle east--where she lived with her parents, brother, and sister, she wore pajamas that betrayed her efforts to conceal her developed body or sweat pants that clung and revealed her juicy ass, and a white v-neck t-shirt that revealed the shape of her tits with a light gold necklace around her neck that complemented her light caramel skin and drew your eyes to her chest.

She never worked out, but the way they lived their life there, you could get by without it. The condo she lived in was at the top floor of this massive building and you walked several sets of grueling stairs each time you left the house. The toilet they had was a traditional one that required you to squat over a hole in the ground. So lower body-wise, the ladies in my family were all well-developed, but rima was on another level completely.

I spent a lot of time at their house and slept over there regularly. They had a living room with a few couches where a couple people would sleep, another small living room with a couch and TV where my grandpa wound sleep. His room was connected to a kitchen on one side, and the only bedroom on another side. The bedroom itself had a large mirror and two comfy beds pushed together.

Small quarters right? Well I'm glad that was the case! Another thing that helped set the wheels in motion was the customary way to greet relatives and close friends in the middle east. Handshake and cheek kissing, though you don't actually kiss their cheek, just kind of cheek to cheek contact and kiss the air. But as you can guess, that wasn't the case with this aunt. We were touchy-feely and that naturally escalated. She was always single (due to religious restrictions), and I was a horny and inexperienced teenager. So when we'd greet one another we'd enjoy it a little too much.

Even though our attitude was that this was all innocent, the funny thing is that we both made sure we were alone when we'd play these intimate games. Instead of kissing the air, I'd turn toward her cheek, planting a kiss there and she'd giggle. The more I saw her, the more aggressive the kissing. It went from 1 to 3 or 4 kisses on the same cheek, and if she turned there would be light lip to lip contact. I'd plant a couple on her neck as well, trying to leverage my way eventually towards her tits. I could tell she loved this, but after a couple of wet sloppy kisses there, she'd laugh, place a hand on my pecs and say "Okay okay, that's enough for you", and then strut away to join the rest of the family in the living room while I stood watching her swaying ass with a twitching 5 and a half inch, thick, angry hard on. I don't know when I got the gumption to eventually start smacking her ass habitually, but I remember smacking it hard and she turned around and started laughing and we'd playfully go back and forth between unknowingly slapping and then groping one another's ass.

The turning point came one night when I slept over. Me and her ended up in the bedroom, her on one bed, and me on the one right next it, but underneath the same big blanket. It had to be 11:30 to midnight, and while there where a couple people awake 2 rooms away, they were winding down and my grandpa was dead asleep in the room next to us, seperated only by a thick, wooden sliding door that had 2 small windows on it that cannot be seen through.

We were facing each other in bed, chatting, and I was on the right. At some point, we go to sleep and she was facing away towards the left and we were in close proximity. Nature took over and I was spooning her ass. We were both awake and you could tell by the change in the air that we were both aware of the sexual tension. This was different than our prior games. My cock was grinding against her ass and I could her the change in her breathing.

Both of us were feigning sleep, partly as a cautionary mechanism in case someone slid open the door and found us, but I remember her adjusting her hips so that her ass enveloped my thick aching cock as I reciprocated by pushing myself against her intermittently. She eventually fell asleep and I held her close enjoying the feeling. I had to go to the bathroom to jerk off, came back and went to sleep in the same position.

Her disposition towards me changed after that, and not in a bad way. Instead of being her cute, harmless nephew, she saw me in a more sexual light as I often caught her looking at me.When I took off my shirt after a workout in front of her to change clothes, I often saw her eyes darting left and right as she took in my pecs and shoulders, or I'd see her biting her lower lip as she stared.

Instead of slapping her ass like before, I was now groping it any time as long as no one was there. If I was watching TV and she walked by, I'd grab her thick ass and she'd stop until I was finished feeling her up. She'd laugh and tease me about being obsessed with her ass, acting like she didn't know what the big deal was. But I noticed that her clothing around the house gradually became more immodest.

We were in the kitchen once, me sitting at the table, her at the stove, cooking. The door to the kitchen was an annoying foldable one, we could hear as soon as anyone started to open it and had ample time to react. Nonetheless, she was scared we'd be caught. She wore one of those sweat pants where the fabric lodged deep in between her ass cheeks. I could see she was not wearing panties. Her ass was begging to be groped, so I reached out and started kneading her ass cheeks thoroughly. She froze and turned around slightly with a surprised look. Her face contained a mixture of fear and excitement. "What are you doing", she whispered, "they're only a few meters away from us in the next room, stop it!"

I looked at her and slid my hand underneath her ass so that I was touching her sex with index and middle fingers, with my thumb lodged deep between her ass cheeks for leverage. She gasped sharply and her face flushed. "Don't worry, we'll be fine. A babe like you needs a man and from now on that's me."

Before she could reply, I heard the door begin to open and I quickly withdrew my hand as my uncle made his way into the kitchen. I was on a high and immediately engaged him in conversation before he could feel the palpable sexual tension in the air. At this point, I knew I had control over her and that it was a matter of time before I broke down her barriers and inhibitions. I would turn my lovely hijabi aunt into my personal horny play thing.

I was keeping my good friend Ahmed apprised of each development with my aunt. Ahmed was a dark-skinned Egyptian fellow who was just as horny as I was. Although he had short, curly hair, he lacked the facial features of African Americans. He did, however, have the big black cocks that they are known for. In our sexual frustration, we often masturbated together and even went as far as experimenting with oral sex with one another. At the time, he was more eager to blow one another than I was. If I could go back, I'd blow his beautiful cock any time he presented it. It had to be over 7 inches, circumcised, with a fat purple head. I took pride in my thickness, but his was even girthier than mine. In spite of that, he'd taken the 1st step in our mutual blowjobs and would suck my cock eagerly. When I told him about my aunt, he floated an idea that really aroused me. What if I was able to fuck her and got her to do a threesome with my friend? It would be really hot watching this beautiful hijabi take my friend's big black cock in secret.