My Sexy Little Sister

Story Info
Story of me and my little sister losing virginity together!
4.3k words
4.19
90.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alpha53
Alpha53
6 Followers

My Little Sister!

I am Ammar and I am 25 years old, I have a little sister Rabia who is 19 years old. She is cute, gorgeous at looks, sexy, and extremely charming. We are from lower middle income family, and lived in a small two room apartment. One room was occupied by our parents, and the other one by me and my little sister.

Needless to add, I had no privacy in our family house, particularly in my adolescent age and early adulthood. Our living and playing area was all in one place. Indoors, we commonly played either carom, cards or some other board games. Like a good elder brother I loved my little sister and protected her from other boys, as I am very protective and possessive of her. We spent a lot of time together just the two of us and we had been physically and emotionally very connected during all these years.

One day, it just happened - something unconceivable and indescribable. Before that unfaithful night I could have not even imagined I would indulge in something so outrageous and shocking, yet so astounding, miraculous, and heavenly.

My sister bought herself a new nightie, which was made of very light lace fabric (somewhat see through), well fitted, pastel pink in colour with a deep cut neck, and even deeper back cut.

On the first night in her new nightie when she came to bed for our usual game of cards, I felt a little awkward seeing her in this dress as I could see through her dress, and the deep cut showed much beyond the cleavage. We started to play, but her nightie was too much of distraction, and my mind was wandering away with all kinds of inappropriate thoughts. I started to get undesirable erotic feeling with erotic sensation in my member, which turned into an erection. I was irritated with myself and could not continue the game anymore, and with an excuse that I had a headache rolled over to sleep.

My little sister is very stubborn and somewhat spoiled, and she immediately jumped on my back and started to insist that we finish the game. With the image of her see through nightie with deep cleavage, which revealed her sexy body, fresh in my mind, and her body pressed against my back, plus my erection I was at a loss as to how to deal with this very awkward situation.

To overcome and hide my erotic feelings, I scolded her and asked her to go to her bed. At 19 years of age, she is still her mama's little doll and on my admonition she started to cry loudly and our mom came in to find out what was happening.

I explained to my mom that I had headache and my sister did not understand my pain and was insisting I play cards with her. My mom consoled my sister and made peace amongst us on the condition that I will not make her cry and will play with her on next night.

I had a very disturbed night, unable to sleep and thinking all night about my sister's revealing night dress, and her hot body. I could not sleep, and long after she was fast asleep, I ended up masturbating twice when I thought about my sister and her hot body in her new night suit.

The next night I wore an under garment under my sleeping pyjama to protect the garment from discharge, and to avoid erection being noticed by my sister. My little sister wore the same night suit and we started to play cards. I tried to keep my eyes away from her skimpy and figure-hugging dress, and therefore managed to avoid an erection.

My little sister is a big cheat when it comes to playing cards and she would hide cards in odd places. As usual she started to cheat and I noticed she had suddenly hidden all her cards and declared victory! We had our usual fight about her cheating and she refused to accept the allegation and I told her I can prove it by recovering the hidden cards.

When she dared me I decided to uncover the hidden cards but she sat on top of the cards, which were under the bed sheet. I tried to first push her gently to move her, but she resisted and this resulted in a physical tussle. As we rolled from side to side playfully I could not help notice her bouncing boobs inside her see through nightie and once again like yesterday my cock became hard.

However, today I was prepared for it and I was wearing an under garment so no one could notice it. We continued to fight for the space and since I was enjoying the fight in a horny way, I prolonged it.

Naturally, being older than my sister and stronger too, if I wanted I could have pushed her harder and uncovered the cards. But I did not want to hurt her and also enjoyed a prolonged physical contact with her, so we continued our physical tussle.

During the course of our physical play, my sister pushed me and I pretended to fall on my back in my bed. She pounced on me and our body came in direct contact and I felt the warmth of her body, something I had never felt before in all our play together. Oddly, it was obvious to me that I was physical attracted to her and as a brother tried to ignore my erotic feelings, but as a man was overwhelmed with erotic desires, and our foreplay of sorts continued. Moreover, as she was on top of me and pressing her body and breasts against my body, which made her very irresistible to me, and at times I held her tightly in my arms not knowing at that moment what I was doing.

She looked so lovely and so vulnerable and with her nice juicy pair of boobs in my full sight, I lost all my control over myself and in that moment of weakness my hands started to caress, and fondle her body and her boobs.

Perhaps she in her innocence did not understand my beastly lust and mistook my foreplay for brotherly love. I have no doubt that when during our physical contact, first her thigh and then her hands fumbled upon my hard cock even my innocent little sister understood what was going through my evil mind.

At that moment both of us froze and our eyes met to judge each others reaction. It was really a very beautiful and erotic moment we both distanced ourselves from each other with a million questions going through our respective minds.

As she pulled away from me and lay still besides me, she looked so beautiful, so sexy and so desirable, wearing nothing under her new see through nightie. Her tits and her erected nipples with darker pinkish areola were in my full sight and clearly indicated to me that she was also aroused and excited.

My cock was also hard and throbbing inside my under garment, which was stretched to the limit and betrayed all my efforts to hide my erotic feeling.

At first I did not know how to hide my embarrassment and my feelings and I lay besides her unable to look her in her eyes because of my guilt. Even though I noticed her erected nipples but there was no way to tell if her excitement had anything to do with her desire for me.

I contemplated for some time and then thought it appropriate to ask her to go to her bed. I was still hot and my voice was also trembling, my breathing was very heavy and irregular, which was a give away. After a long pause, she rolled back over my body and this time deliberately touched my hard cock as if teasing me.

I moaned softly unable to control my emotions and started to grope her as my interest was renewed and I wanted to touch her body and feel her in a way I had never done before.

As she started to play with my hard cock and tried to pull it out from my under garment, I started to play with her firm boobs fully exposing them as I pulled her nightie over her head, I placed my mouth on her nipples and started to suck them one by one just as a baby softly milks mother's breasts.

Her fingers tried to discover my hard cock and I tried to keep it away from her reach, but all that excitement was much too difficult for me to control that I ended up ejaculated in my under garment.

After both of us overcame our initial inhibition, our foreplay became a regular nightly affair. I would let her play with my hard and hot rod, and she would reward me with a good blow job, and she would let me suck her tits and eat her cunt. That was my way of repaying my indebtedness, but for the sake of her virginity we both avoided sexual intercourse.

One winter holiday break a couple of years later, our father could not get leave from office and hence to attend the family wedding we along with our mother went to our native town.

Family weddings were lots of fun, as you get to meet a lot of pretty girls and like all such affairs this one was not much different. The place was crowded with family and friends, and there were not enough rooms for us to get one bed each.

The host our uncle and aunt allocated one large room with mattresses for all girls and boys, and we along with all our cousins slept on mattresses on floor using bedding. There were some pretty girls in the same room sharing with us.

By now I had learnt how to get close to girls, I proposed a game of cards and they all joined us. Game of cards with girls always ends up in cheating, which is a lot of fun as that gives you an opportunity to get closer, touch them and indulge in foreplay. After a few nights, we got real close and I felt attracted to a beautiful girl.

After the game one night when everyone was asleep, we would snuggle and curl up in one corner and what started as fondling and foreplay developed into a serious affair. I was sexually attracted to her, and spent my time thinking about sexual intercourse with her.

I was unaware that my little sister was keeping an eye on all my moves, and she would pretend to be sleeping, but was actually following all my moves. After a few days, one morning she surprised me and told me she knew what I was up to and as it was not the right thing to do, she will report to my mother.

I was shit scared, and decided to make a deal with her by telling her I will do anything for her, if she keeps it a secret from our mom! She asked me in a whisper "anything"? and I was so desperate I repeated anything, but please don't tell her.

Her first condition was that I am not allowed to sleep in the corner with the other girl, and she will be in between me and and all other girls. She told me, as for the return of favour she will think of what she wants from me to keep my secret, and divulge other terms to me later.

That night I was made to sleep between my sister on my right side and my first cousin sister on my left. During my sleep, I rolled over closer to my cousin, I woke to find myself cuddled up with her, the warmth of her body was comforting and enjoyable. I touched the contour of her body, with my hands coming to a rest on her boobs, she didn't respond, and I gently lifted her t- shirt so that her boobs were free and exposed.

I was sweating with nervousness and tension as I didn't know how she will respond if she woke up, but with a lot of courage, I lifted her t-shirt and started sucking her nipples over her bra. I continued for almost 10 minutes, but she didn't move. I was encouraged and got bolder, as I lifted her bra to free her boobs.

My heart was beating so fast that I could have fainted. I tenderly held her boobs for 5 min waiting to see her response, than I started massaging them, but she was fast asleep. Next I took her nipple in my mouth, while she was still sleeping. I started to gently suck her boobs one by one and was milking them like a baby, and my cock was rock hard with lot of pre cum oozing out of my penis, as it was throbbing with excitement. I was in ecstasy and I gently lifted her skirt and put my hand in her panty, which was very wet and soaked with her discharge, which told me she was not sleeping, but just acting.

I kept my hand on her pussy and later started fingering her. This resulted in her pussy throbbing like a heartbeat. I decided to see her pussy as everyone in the room was sleeping hence I decided to push and slip her panty down. With some efforts, I managed to remove her panty. After removing her panty I took a close look at her pussy in the light of my cell phone. It was a great feeling, and for quite a long time I sucked her boobs and fingered fucked her. Then madness and desire overcame me, as I was dying to fuck her. I pulled my cock out of my pyjama and tried to desperately find her pussy. I tried to enter her but I could not on my first attempt, as I was unable to locate her love hole, which was totally wet and slimy by now, my tool was rock hard I kissed her pussy and sniffed to smell her, her love juices smelled great like a bitch on heat, and the aroma was driving me crazy.

I finally located her love hole and inserted my finger and started to finger fuck her, after some time I inserted another finger. I could feel palpitation in her pussy. When I tried to put my third finger in, she moved perhaps due to discomfort, but by now I was so very excited that it was impossible for me to withdraw and stop.

I kept my hand on her pussy without doing anything to calm her down. After some time I kissed her pussy again, I parted her pussy lips and tasted it out of excitement. I even inserted my tongue in her pussy and tasted her discharged love juice, and because of my excitement I kept on licking her for around 10 minutes, I saw glan of her pussy tiny but fully erected, it was a great feeling to see her aroused in her sleep, then I gently placed my tool on her pussy opening and tried to push it inside, but in-spite of trying hard, I was unable to penetrate her, which was really frustrating.

After some time I made another attempt, but when I applied too much pressure she closed her leg, may be due to discomfort or pain. In the meantime, I could not hold back my excitement, and ejaculated on her pussy and failed to fuck her that night. I had to wipe her gently to clean and dry her body!

Next day her sly and meaningful smiles told me she was not really asleep and was enjoying my advances. I planned to fuck her over next three nights, but something or the other came between us and frustrated all my plans.

On the fourth day we returned home and I had my regret of failure as I got so close to penetrating her and at the last moment lost control and ejaculated without penetrating. On returning home, my sister told me she was aware that I tried to fuck our first cousin. I denied it but she was sure of my intentions.

Anyways, she reminded me of my promise to do anything for her for keeping my secret. My sister teased me and said she has still not made up her mind but will let me know as soon as she had made up her mind, and teased I should be prepared as whatever she ask for will be very expensive and precious!

That night when I was reading in my bed, she returned from the bathroom in her sexy see through nightie with a mysterious and foxy smile on her face. She got in her bed and switched off the bedside lamp. Then she slipped out of her bed in to my bed. I was half expecting her to do that as we had both missed touching and fondling each other.

She whispered in my ear that it was time to make good my promise. I asked her what did she have in mind and she told me what I did at the wedding was not right and made her very jealous and now she wanted to punish me by forcing me to make sex with her. I told her I would not want to take her virginity, but she insisted she wanted me, and if I betray her she will tell my secret to mom!

Then she hugged and kissed me erotically, and I responded to her wishes and in no time I was back caressing, kissing, licking, sucking and milking her firm rounded breasts. Her pink small erected nipples excited me no ends. While I played with her tits, she played with my erected, hard, hot and moist cock.

Her fingers squeezing my balls, she teased the pair with her long and sharp finger nails, and her soft hands encircled and caressed my shaft. I was ecstatic and in return I kissed, caressed and fondled her. While she played with my dick, with her other hand she guided my hand to her mound under her nightie. She was still wearing her panty, but it was soaked with discharge of her love juices.

I gently caressed on top of her wet panty soiling my hands with her discharge. Then I slid my fingers in her panty and rubbed her clitoris, bit by bit I caressed and rubbed every part of her clitoris, first the outer labia, then inner labia, then the hood, and her erected glans, and finally very tenderly I touched her frenum, which made her jump in excitement. I gave a lot of time and attention to her frenum and her heavy breathing was an indication she was also enjoying and getting aroused.

The foreplay reminded me of my night with my first cousin, and in the heat of the moment I forgot I was with my sister. I was reminded of my desire of screwing my first cousin, I saw this as my second chance to have her, and I knew I should not let it go begging.

Without any pause and hesitation, I pulled her panty down and freeing us both of any inhibitions. I touched my own sister's pussy for the first time but in my mind, she was my first cousin. Her pussy was silky soft and as I pushed the labia apart with my fingers, I could see her velvety bright pink vagina. I cannot explain the mixed feeling of guilt and euphoria at that moment.

At that moment, feeling of blissful triumph, and thrill overcame me, and I forget the relationship between me and my sex partner, and any associated guilt, as my burning desire to have her was urgent and unrelenting, and I knew from her moaning, heavy breathing, panting, and gasping for air, as also curving of her back, curling of her toes, throbbing of her clitoris, and shivering of her body that she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

I proceeded with finger fucking her, but had to place one hand on her mouth as her groaning and grunting was uncontrollable and in the next room our parents were sleeping. My face was buried in between her full and firm breast, and I was joyfully kissing, licking, biting, pinching and sucking her breasts and her pink and beautiful nipples.

She was pulling and tugging on my shaft and reaching down as far as she could under my scrotum, and caressing and rubbing my testicles and my shaft. With one swift movement we changed position to 69 and while I started to lick and eat her vagina, she was playfully kissing, licking and sucking my cock and squeezing my balls. I was in return squeezing, caressing, fondling with her breasts.

From my previous experience, I knew my limit and did not want a premature ejaculation (as was my experience with my cousin sister), therefore, as soon as I felt that my cock started to throb in her hand and mouth, I forcefully pulled it away, and swiftly changed my position to climb on top of her. Once again I struggled to find her vaginal opening, and without wasting time, slipped down and raised her two legs in the air.

I than positioned my torso behind her body and with her legs forced apart and forming a "v", they rested on my shoulders, as I aligned my dick on her vagina. Then I gently brushed and rubbed my hard dick on her labia to lubricate her clitoris. Whereas, I was eager to enter her, but the idea was to be as gentle as possible with my little sister or my first cousin (whoever she was, she was beautiful, desirable and irresistible to me), and I wanted to make it as pleasant and painless for her as possible, on her first sexual experience. Yet I did not want to take too long as I was conscious of previous failure and inability to control my premature ejaculation!

After suitably lubricating her clitoris I started to tenderly slide my cock in her silky soft pussy. I don't know if she was tense and nervous, or I was guilty and awkward, but I found her hard and unaccommodating, and it frustrated me as I knew I did not have great deal of control on my ejaculation. In my tussle and struggle for supremacy, I felt once again I was losing the battle as I had a sudden uncontrollable urge to ejaculate.

This time I was not prepared for a failure, so I placed a pillow on her face and with her legs resting on my shoulders, I gripped her hips to use them as love handles to ensure she did not move and struggle out, and after a few quick rubbing of my dick on her pussy to ensure the alignment was right, I first gently pushed myself in her pussy. Once convinced my target was locked and finding small and soft penetration, I made one hard and strong push and penetrated deep inside her.

Alpha53
Alpha53
6 Followers
12