My Sexy Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out loud, but the pillow on her face and mouth served to muffle her cry of anguish and pain to a stifle moan. I replaced the pillow with my mouth to show her care and affection with soft kissing, while I thumped her with my rock hard dick. Striking and pumping fast and furiously and with each stroke penetrating deeper and deeper in her vagina.

After an initial shock, she appeared to be loving it too, moaning softly and responding to my deep throat kisses with equal fervour, sucking and biting each other's lips and eating and sucking each other's tongue. I continued the thrust as long as I could, then suddenly I felt my whole body trembling with excitement, with my sister's vagina pulsating at the same time. We both climaxed in unison.

With all the shuddering and quaking I lost control over my breathing and rhythm, and experienced the biggest ejaculation ever with flood gates opening and filling her up. In no time with all the shivering I felt as if my little sister had sucked all the energy in my body and suddenly rock hard cock was limp, soft and lifeless, and slipped out effortlessly.

I was breathless, puffing without energy and weak, as I looked down at my wilted dick, which had a few red blood spotting. I looked at my little sister with guilt on robbing her of her virginity, but she seemed unperturbed and triumphant. It seemed to me she had planned this adventure, as she appeared satisfied and elated with her achievement, and on attaining womanhood!

My little sister brought a box of tissue papers and gently started to wipe and clean me and all the evidence of loss of her virginity. Her love, affection and care were very reassuring. While she wiped and cleaned me, I found some energy to play with her gorgeous pair of tits. I must admit and tell you now that despite all my inhibition and guilt I really enjoy having sex with my sexy little sister.

She makes sex a wonderful experience, and she is really a memorable fuck with lot of entertainment and variation she is really great in bed.

I have never regretted my exploration and have never looked back, and from that day onwards I spare no opportunity to look at her gorgeous firm and full large boobs and miss no chance to reach for them, and caress, kiss, lick and suck them, whenever and wherever possible, as this pair was responsible for leading me to her secret erotic and heavenly treasure!

12