All Comments on 'My Sexy Wife Jennifer Ch. 01'

by JoeVartos

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lonelypappalonelypappaabout 7 years ago
WOW

PLEASE BRING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
that was awesome

that skank whore as put in a earlier comment, was hot, and made me cum with very little effort. very very well done. yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Almost there...

Ok, J. I found the hidden e-mail address but I just get a bounce back message. Good story too, BTW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just superb

definitely need another chapter ... 5 stars .

Dirtynerdychick47Dirtynerdychick47about 6 years ago
Loved it!

Excellent writing and an amazing story. The build up is perfect and the pay off is so hot! This definitely turned me on! Thank you!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 6 years ago
Fun stuff!

Really hoping for ch. 2.

But I have to say I was waiting for her to be enticed into doing things for Pablo partly because of the growing erection she gave him.

But now that we know she can be coerced into being naughty we want to see where it leads when she gets back home!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A big clock is always a wonderful exciting surprise. My prissy was soaked.

I'd love to experience a hot horny scene like that. Loved it. Continue this story. PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I would love to give my step daughter Jenny to Pablo and just watch to see how she would handle him. He sounds like he is a bit too big for her , but I hope she would try her best for me.

exxorexxorover 3 years ago
Finally a well written plausible story

After reading a lot of crap, high rated crap, this story was delightful. Not only sexy but relatable and real. Whoever played in setups like this will agree, this is how proper threesome come about and are enjoyed well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun stuff

I don't know about well written, there are quite a few typos which is off putting and past tense is far better for story telling.

Not sure about plausible especially all this feeling compelled. After a few hours chatting and nothing said about her having a submissive nature it just wouldn't happen like that. Now... doing it because it's naughty and she gets a thrill from complying, that's plausible. I would have been happier if her focus had remained on not doing it because John wasn't there, that would have worked with the opening.

Still good fun though and 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Contrived, forced, superficial. Everything that happens is directed towards Jen's whorish character and sexual gratification. No drama, no controversy, no exploration of contextual moral, emotional, psychological, sociological questions and conflicts. Just another juvenile fantasy suck-&-fuck; equivalent of empty calories. Simply vacuous. Bleah.

SirToeSirToeabout 2 years ago

My favorite part was the pussy play in the dressing room, would have loved to have her reach a powerful orgasm right the point of being discovered by other shoppers or the store clerk...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do all of your stories have this inane Q and A format? They're all stupidly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I love you so much." Right, that's what they all say with their lips. Then they disappear one day following the illusion their mind creates around the big cock. Sorry, nice knowing you, good luck with your life.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22226 months ago

Great story, sexy and exciting, I love it...

49ers6949ers695 months ago

A well written story. It had a good flow to it. I didn't particularly care for Pablo though.

xiabxiab3 months ago

The story was a great tease with a fine conclusion. I was hoping, maybe, Jen would confess all she had done with Pablo, possibly while Pablo was beginning to fuck her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeVartos@JoeVartos
I write stories that I think some people will find arousing; it is not expected that everyone will enjoy every story. They are not essays on morality. I don't advocate the behavior of the characters. They are meant as jack off material as another author eloquently stated i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES