My Sexy Wife Jennifer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I touch you now," Pablo whispered.

"Not here," Jen mouthed back again without speaking. This time it was not an accident. By now she knew she wouldn't be able to continually resist her urge to fuck Pablo. It was just a matter of time before she gave in. The electricity between them was insatiable and the power he had over her was undeniable. She could not continue to resist his advances much longer.

Pablo pointed toward her hand and Jen reached down and spread her pussy lips like before. Pablo then pointed to Jen's other hand and her eyes widened questing his gesture. Pablo nodded his head. Jen thought to herself, she couldn't believe she was about to finger fuck herself in the back of a taxi driving down the road. But she felt she must comply so she parted her slit with her two fingers and slid them inside. Jen paused and looked back at Pablo as if to ask if he really wanted her to do this. He nodded again, so Jen began fucking herself with her fingers.

The depraved nature of her acts was driving Jen wild. She was fearful she was going to uncontrollably orgasm soon right in the back seat of the taxi. She feared if that happened she would scream out and the driver would have no question in his mind as to what she was doing. Jen wanted to stop before that happened, but she didn't feel like she had permission to do so. And asking Pablo would do no good. So, she continued fucking herself hanging on the brink of orgasm.

The driver then called back "Main entrance sir?"

Pablo responded "Yes." Jen could see they were pulling into the hotel drive so she stopped and quickly adjusted herself the best she could before the bellman opened the door to help her out. Although she desperately wanted a release, she was thankful she was saved by their arrival before she came in the taxi with a screaming orgasm that would surely have ensued had the ride lasted a few more minutes.

As they climbed out of the taxi, Pablo said "Jennifer, please come up to my room."

Jen replied, "My husband will be back soon, and I told you we have a dinner to go to."

Pablo then explained, "My cousin has a bar at the top of the building around the corner from the hotel on 5th street. I will be there tonight and I would like to see you again Jennifer."

"I will be with my husband," Jennifer responded.

Pablo said "Bring him there. It is a very nice bar with a dancefloor. You both will enjoy it."

"We'll see," Jen replied as she headed toward the elevators.

"Wear your new dress," Pablo said.

"I don't think that dress will be appropriate for our dinner," she replied as she got in the elevator.

"Jennifer, please wear the dress. It looks amazing on you," he said. Jen just smiled in response as the elevator doors closed.

After Jen got back to the room, she got a text from John. He apologized again that he would have to postpone their dinner. But, he said that their work dinner shouldn't run too late and they could meet for drinks after dinner at a bar across the street from the restaurant at 9 if she liked. Jen responded she would and he sent her the address.

While relaxing in the room, Jen thought about seeing if Pablo wanted to have dinner. But, she decided not to as she definitely couldn't trust herself alone with him now. She ordered something from room service and then started to get ready to go out. Jen went through what she had to wear, but wasn't excited about anything she had brought with her. She looked over at her new dress that was hanging in the open closet and thought to herself, "What the hell. Why not?"

Jen got a text from John saying his dinner was wrapping up and he was headed across the street in a few minutes. Jen replied, "Ok, on my way." She headed down to the lobby and outside to get a taxi. When she arrived at the bar, John was already inside waiting.

As she walked over to him John exclaimed, "Wow baby, you look incredible."

Jen gave him a kiss and replied, "Thanks baby. You don't think it's too much?"

"No, you look amazing," John commented. They ordered drinks and talked for a while. Jen told him about meeting a friendly young man at the pool yesterday and how she had gone to lunch and shopping with him today since he knew the city well. She explained that was where she bought her new dress. John told her about his day as they finished their drinks.

Jen asked, "Baby, would you like to take me dancing in my sexy new dress?"

John replied, "I'd love to. But we'll have to ask someone where can we go." Jen then told him that Pablo had invited them to his cousin's bar nearby and that it had a dancefloor. Not knowing anywhere else to go, they agreed and headed there.

When they got to the bar, Pablo was nowhere to be found. John and Jen sat at the bar and had another drink. They went and danced for a bit. When returning from the dancefloor, they ran into Pablo. Jen introduced John and Pablo and they sat down at a nearby table together. They proceed to have several rounds of drinks and conversed back and forth. Pablo and John seemed to be enjoying talking as they too appeared to have quite a bit in common despite their age difference. After a while, John excused himself to go to the restroom.

Pablo leaned over and said "Jennifer, you look stunning in that dress. Did you wear it tonight so that I may see you in it again?"

Jen hesitated to respond, but confessed, "Yes."

Pablo continued, "I enjoyed seeing your naked body by the mirrors today. Did you enjoy showing it to me?"

Jen again confessed, "Yes."

Pablo continued, "Did you enjoy rubbing your pussy for me in the dressing room?"

"Yes," Jen replied.

"And in the taxi?" Pablo asked.

After a pause, Jen admitted, "Yes."

Pablo then asked, "Jennifer, I would like to see you pleasure yourself again." Before Jen could reply, John returned from the restroom.

Flushed, Jen announced, "I need another drink. Maybe a shot this time." The waitress came over and they all did a round of shots. They proceeded out on the dancefloor and danced together for a while. Jen would trade off dancing with John and Pablo. After a while, John announced he needed a break but Jen and Pablo should continue. John returned to the table and watched Pablo and Jen continue to dance.

Pablo would pull Jen close and put his hands on her hips as they moved together. From time to time Jen would dip her upper body forward toward Pablo as she danced. Her loose blouse would fall forward enabling Pablo an unobstructed view of her braless tits as they dangled from her chest. Every now and then Pablo would get behind Jen, and with their bodies together and his hands again on her hips, move and sway together to the music. John didn't seem to mind as Jen appeared to be having a good time and the two danced well together. Others on the dancefloor were also dancing in a similar fashion.

After they finished dancing, they all decided it was time to go. They decided to share a taxi back to the hotel and headed to the elevator. As they got in, it was crowded with others entering and Jen accidentally backed into Pablo with her ass bumping his crotch. As she started to step forward, Pablo placed his hand on her hip holding her back. She relented and pushed back into his crotch feeling the mound in his slacks against her butt. John was standing on the other side of her, but the elevator was crowded so he could not see.

Jen slowly ground her ass cheeks into Pablo's bulge. She could feel his cock down the middle of her tight cheeks. Jen desperately wished that Pablo would flip up the back of her skirt and drive his huge cock deep into her pussy right there in the elevator.

In the taxi, Jen snuggled her nose into John's neck who was sitting on her left. As she was turned a bit on her left side cuddling with John, she dropped her right hand behind her and it landed on Pablo's leg. John couldn't see this as it was behind Jen. Instead of moving her hand, she slid it to Pablo's inner thigh.

As they pulled up to the hotel, Jen blurted out to Pablo, "Would you like to come up to our room for another drink?" As soon as she said it, she couldn't believe she had let that slip out of her mouth. She couldn't believe how forward she was with the invitation. Jen hoped that John didn't mind, but it was too late as it was already out there. Pablo agreed and they proceeded up to John and Jen's suite. Jen poured three drinks and they all sat on the couch and talked for a bit. Jen then excused herself and went into the bathroom.

Jen proceeded to remove her dress and laid it on the counter. She stared at herself in the mirror, nude except for her small, silky black G-string, black stay up thigh high stockings and a pair of high heels. Jen primped her hair and took a deep breath as she continued staring in the mirror. She was convincing herself she could go through with what she was about to do next. Jen lusted for Pablo and she couldn't fight it any more. She was worried though. She hadn't discussed with John the possibility of a sexual adventure involving Pablo. But she convinced herself he would be ok with it. Actually, she had no idea, but lied to herself because that is what she so desperately wanted. Jen took another deep breath and mustered up the courage and walked back into the living room of the suite half naked.

She announced her presence, "You gentlemen like what you see?" John and Pablo stopped their conversation and looked up at her. They were stunned. They remained speechless as Jen walked over to John and gave him a brief kiss. She whispered in his ear, "Are you ok with this?" John fully understood her request. He knew his wife well and had sensed her attraction to Pablo all night. He smiled and nodded his head with approval.

Jen gave John another kiss and then stood back up and strutted over to stand in front of Pablo. She stood there for a moment allowing Pablo to look at her. Pablo scanned her body up and down several times. Jen then proceeded to straddle Pablo on the couch placing one knee on each side of him.

"You may now touch me if you like Pablo," Jen said in a soft voice. Having wanted to do so since they met, Pablo did not hesitate and reached out and placed his hand on the outside of Jen's thigh. He proceeded to run it up her thigh to her hip, and then on up her rib cage to just below her breast. His hand changed direction and cupped her breast as it continued moving North. Jen shuddered as he brushed over her nipple, causing it instantly to get hard. His touch felt magical.

His motion stopped when his hand had reached the back of her neck. Pablo proceeded to retrace his hand's path, gently squeezing Jen's large breast as it returned to her chest. Pablo continued running his hands over Jen's beautiful body for another minute or two. Jen then arched her back, heaving her voluptuous bosom forward and closer to Pablo's face. Pablo took the cue and reached out and cupped both of Jen's breasts. He then leaned forward taking her nipple in his mouth and began licking and sucking on it. This sent Jen over the edge. She thought she might cum just from his sucking on her breasts.

As Pablo continued servicing Jen's breasts, she reached down and began unbuttoning his shirt. Once she had it open, she pulled her breast from Pablo's mouth and leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his neck. She worked her way down his chest laying a kiss every few inches. Jen ran her hands over Pablo's chiseled chest and abs as she continued working her way down until she had reached his beltline.

Jen unmounted Pablo as she stood up briefly to pull off his pants. Waiting underneath for her was his massive bulge in his tight underwear. After she had his pants off, Jen remounted Pablo and he took her hard nipple back into his warm mouth. Jen reached down and started to rub Pablo's huge member through his underwear causing it to rapidly grow. As she did this, Pablo reached around and began caressing Jen's beautiful ass. He traced the lines of her G-string and gently squeezed her cheeks with both hands.

Jen reached inside Pablo's briefs and pulled out his massive cock. Jen could not get her hand all the way around its girth as she started stroking him. Pablo soon became fully hard. With Pablo's giant stiff prick in her hand, Jen looked down at his beautiful cock rising up right in front of her now wet panties. She couldn't believe his enormous size. He must have been 11 inches or more in length. She stared in awe for a minute or two as she continued stroking him.

Jen unmounted Pablo again and kneeled on the floor in front of him. She leaned forward and took his enormous cockhead in her mouth. Jen almost couldn't get her mouth open wide enough to take him in. She slid his cock deeper and deeper in her mouth until she had it half way in. That was all she could take without gagging. Jen loved the feel of his huge prick filling her mouth. She began working it in and out, slowly at first, then increasing with enthusiasm.

Jen continued by licking Pablo's shaft from the head to the base and back again. She would stop to twirl her tongue around his giant cockhead before she took him back in her mouth. As she was doing this, John stood up and moved behind Jen. John began rubbing and caressing her ass and lower back as he gently pulled her soaked panties down.

John slid a finger into Jen's drenched pussy while she continued sucking Pablo's cock. Jen again felt like she might cum instantly when John gently touched her clit. John slid a second finger inside Jen's warm cunt and began slowly finger fucking her from behind. Jen responded by thrusting her hips back, fucking John's hand as she continued ravishing Pablo's thick cock.

John slowly removed his hand from Jen's pussy. Jen was too heavily engaged in filling her mouth with Pablo's prick to stop and see why he had stopped. A moment later Jen felt pressure against her pussy lips. The pressure quickly gave way as her wet lips parted and John thrust his hard cock inside her. Jen let out a gasp that was muffled with Pablo's huge dick in her mouth.

John slowly fucked Jen from behind as she continued servicing Pablo. John started slowly, but then increased the force of his thrusts. He kept the tempo slow, but rammed his cock hard into Jen's cunt with their bodies slapping together on each forward thrust. The force of his thrusts caused Jen's body to lurch forward. Each time she did, her mouth was forced deeper down on Pablo's cock causing her to gag slightly. With her husband fucking her from behind and her mouth wrapped around Pablo's massive cock, Jen was in sexual heaven and couldn't get enough.

After a few minutes of this, John pulled his cock out of Jen's dripping slit. This time Jen did turn to look as she figured he was going to cum on her and she wanted to see the cum shoot from his cock. To her dismay, John was not cumming. Instead, he motioned for her to come closer to him. She let go of Pablo's cock as she backed up a bit. John pushed gently on Jen's hip, starting to turn her around. Jen soon caught on, and turned herself the rest of the way around. Now she was on all fours with John's cock in her face and her ass and pussy in the air pointed toward Pablo.

Jen took John's cock in her mouth and started sucking him. Pablo got up off the couch and kneeled behind Jen. Jen felt more pressure against the lips of her now drenched pussy as Pablo pressed his cockhead against her. She became incredibly excited as she had wanted to get fucked by that huge cock for two days now. Jen was also slightly fearful as she had never been fucked by suck a huge dick. She thought he might tear the walls of her vagina when he rammed it in her.

Even though John had already warmed her pussy up with his cock, Pablo's huge prick did not easily slide inside Jen. Pablo continued the pressure as Jen was licking John's shaft up and down. Pablo applied more pressure and his large cockhead began to part Jen's pussy lips. He continued slowly applying even more pressure and eventually Jen's lips fully parted and he started filling her warm cunt with his huge cock.

Jen called out, "Oh Fuck," as Pablo's cock slid inside her, stretching the walls of her pussy. "Oh my god," she continued as Pablo slid further inside her. It was like nothing Jen had ever felt. The way Pablo was completely filling her pussy was unbelievable. The sensation was indescribable. She thought she was going to cum after the first thrust. "Oh shit," she continued as Pablo inserted his entire 11 inches deep in Jen's cunt.

After Pablo had bottomed his cock in her pussy, he pulled it back and then slowly entered again. "Oh fuck," she cried out as Pablo pushed forward bottoming his cockhead deep inside her again. "It's so fucking big. It feels so good." Pablo continued slowly fucking his cock in and out of Jen's pussy. The walls of her cunt stretched and gripped tightly on the huge shaft. "Fuck," Jen would call out each time Pablo thrust forward. He increased his tempo a bit and Jen continued, "Oh my god its so fucking deep." Pablo continued and Jen soon lost control of her responses, "fuck... fuck... fuck... oh shit... oh fuck..."

Jen couldn't contain herself and moments later cried out, "Fuck! I'm fucking cumming!" as she burst into orgasm. As she came, Pablo continued ramming his cock deep inside her; deeper than anything she ever could have imagined. Just as her orgasm subsided, Jen called out, "Oh shit. I think I'm... Oh fuck, I'm cumming again," and she exploded again with another orgasm even stronger than the first. Jen almost blacked out from the sensation. Giving her a break, Pablo pulled his huge shaft from Jen's pussy. Jen collapsed on the floor, rolling over on her back. John moved over in front of her spreading her legs apart. He lowered his cock to her pussy and began fucking her again.

As John fucked away at Jen's pussy, Pablo moved over and dangled his cock near Jen's head. Jen turned her face to the side and took Pablo in her mouth. Pablo slowly fucked Jen's face as John continued ramming his shaft in her pussy. Jen loved being filled and used like a sex toy by the two men. After a few minutes, John pulled out of Jen's pussy and moved up toward her head. As he did, Pablo moved down and took the position vacated by John and began fucking Jen again. Jen turned her head the other way toward John and took his cock in her mouth and began sucking it.

They continued fucking Jen like this for a while. Each man would fuck her pussy for a few minutes, then hand her off to the next one for him to go at her pussy while they took another turn in her mouth. Half way through John's next turn at her pussy, John began to grunt and moan. He suddenly pulled his cock from Jen's pussy and lunged forward. John proceeded to start dumping a hug load of cum on Jen's tits. With four full blasts he successfully covered a good portion of her large 34 DD boobs. After John was done, he was spent and rolled over next to Jen on the floor with his hips near her head.

Pablo moved in and took his turn in Jen's pussy. As he fucked her, Jen played with John's cum, rubbing it into her chest and over her nipples. This time Pablo began fucking her much harder than the time before. Pablo's thrusts deep within Jen's cunt caused her to start screaming out again, "Oh shit that's deep... Oh fuck... Oh shit... Oh fuck." Jen's screams got louder and louder as Pablo's thrusts got harder and harder. As his cock continued assaulting Jen's pussy, she was losing control.

Jen turned her face to her side and pulled at John's hip rolling him on his side toward her. She desperately took John's half hard cock into her mouth. Jen knew he was spent and wasn't going to get hard this soon, but needed his cock in her mouth to muffle her screams. Had she not done that, everyone on their hotel floor would have heard her screaming. Jen continued her screams which were now muffled by John's cock in her mouth.