My Sexy Wife Jennifer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen soon came again with yet another hugely powerful orgasm. Pablo continued fucking her hard and then started to groan himself. After a few more thrusts, Pablo pulled his massive cock from Jen's stretched pussy. He leaned forward and exploded. He shot the first thick stream of cum landing it on her chest just above her tits. The second landed on her nipple and trickled down the front of her breast. A third covered the entire length of her stomach. The fourth volley of sticky cum landed just below her belly button and streamed down close to the top of her pussy slit. The final barrage landed across her pussy lips, draping up her inner thigh ending at the top of her stockings. Jen looked down and saw the young stud's exuberance as it covered her. Despite the cum having blasted from the biggest cock she had ever seen, Jen still couldn't believe that all that cum came from just one person.

After Jen regained her breath, she excused herself to the bathroom to clean up. She grabbed a towel and quickly wiped the cum from her body. While removing her stockings, Jen though to herself that she couldn't believe just how wonderful that huge cock had felt inside her. Nothing had come close to the sensation she felt with her pussy completely filled with cock. She dropped the towel to the floor and looked in the mirror. As she did, she spied the lingerie she had bought earlier hanging on the back of the door behind her. Jen grabbed the hanger and quickly slipped herself into the sheer sexy lingerie.

When Jen returned to the living room, Pablo and John had retired to each end of the couch. The men looked up with delight as they saw Jen in her lingerie enter the room. Jen started walking straight toward Pablo. She could not get enough of that huge dick in her and she wanted more. It had only been a few minutes since Pablo had exploded all over her. But as she got near him, she was pleasantly surprised to see his cock was already fully stiff and rock hard again. She thought to herself, "Thank heaven for 23 year-olds with huge dicks." Without hesitation Jen mounted Pablo again with one knee on each side of him. She pressed her pussy down over his big staff and began fucking him again.

Jen looked over at John as she rode Pablo. John and Jen exchanged a deep stare into each other's eyes. John liked seeing his wife happy, so he enjoyed the look of pleasure on Jen's face as she fucked this young stud. Jen looked back in ecstasy as her pussy continued to get stretched as she pounded it up and down on Pablo's huge cock. Even though she had just been fucked by him, she still couldn't believe the way Pablo's cock filled her cunt. The sensation was overwhelming. Jen held off as long as she could, but she soon tilted her head back, arched her back and exploded with another massive orgasm, cumming all over Pablo's cock inside her.

When she recovered, Jen unmounted Pablo and stood in front of him. She took his hands pulling him up off the couch. She then proceeded to kneel as he stood in front of her. Jen began licking up and down Pablo's stiff shaft, cleaning the mixture of her cum and pussy juices from his member. She took his cock in her mouth and continued sucking it. Pablo then reached down and placed both of his hands on the sides of her face. He held Jen's head in place and slowly started to face fuck her. He fucked his cock in and out of her mouth, slowly at first then increasing in tempo. Jen was loving this. She couldn't decide which she liked more; Pablo's huge cock in her mouth or pussy.

After a few minutes, Pablo began to groan. He soon gives Jen what she had been waiting for all day. Pablo explodes, dumping another large cumload inside Jen's mouth. Jen loves the taste of cum. She finds Pablo's cum is slightly thicker and stickier than John's, but the taste is saltier. She still finds it delightful. Jen continues gulping in and swallowing Pablo's streams of warm cum being unleashed down the back of her through, but the volume is larger and coming faster than she can fully deal with. So, some of his cum leaks from her mouth and drips down her jawbone and chin.

Once Pablo is done filling Jen's mouth full of cum, Jen swallows the huge cumload and sucks on his cockhead to make sure she has gotten all that she can get. She loves tasting his cum and can't get enough of it. When there is no more to be had, she releases his cock. Jen wipes what she can of Pablo's cum that is dripping down her chin. She licks it from her fingers savoring the last taste.

Jen gets up and excuses herself back to the bathroom to clean up. She takes off the sheer lingerie and grabs a towel to wipe herself down. She returns to the living room nude and walks over to Pablo and gives him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Jen says to Pablo, "Thank you. That was unbelievable." She then walks over to the couch and sits next to John and crosses her legs over his lap. She puts her arm around John as he puts his arm around her. Jen says, "Baby, you were wonderful too. You are absolutely amazing."

After they relax for a bit, Pablo gets up and gets dressed. They exchange goodbyes and he heads back to his room. John and Jen make their way to the bedroom and curl up together in bed. Jen whispers to John, "I love you so much," as they drift off to sleep.