All Comments on 'My Sexy Wife Jennifer Ch. 02'

by JoeVartos

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Reals?

I'm surprised that Brazilian strip clubs stopped using Brazilian Reals and now require US Dollars.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
very well written

I questioned the currency also, but wtf. it is a story, and a great one at that,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved It

Loved it--Joe hope you continue to submit new stories. Wish I could find a wife like Jennifer, as I love a woman that loves variety.

longtalldudelongtalldudealmost 7 years ago
loving it

Very sexy and erotic story! I love the way how you describe her reluctance but giving in to her desires!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 6 years ago
Bravo Joe

Can't wait to read the next one! Can only imagine what Pablo makes her do next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. What a comp[let fuck-slt whore! Supposedly loves her husband, but only because he lets her fuck around. Even if he didn't she would easily and gladly cheat on him. Hubby needs to throw her out and start fresh.

Who ever heard of a kunt not being able to say "no" to a greaseball rapist, just because he keeps asking with "Please do this or that ... ?" There's no magic in that stupid crap. Just a dumb, totally selfish size queen cum whore - and definitely not worth being or having as a wife - or as a goat.

I'm done with this garbage story. Byeee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuck, run far and fast. Get away right now, and don't look back. It's okay to fuck someone else as long as you reserve your pussy for husband's cum only? What happens after your stud comes inside the next time. Whoops, I guess that's the straw that we needed to end the marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeVartos@JoeVartos
I write stories that I think some people will find arousing; it is not expected that everyone will enjoy every story. They are not essays on morality. I don't advocate the behavior of the characters. They are meant as jack off material as another author eloquently stated i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES