My Sexy Wife Jennifer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now in your mouth please," Pablo requested. Jen did as requested and took the huge head in her mouth. She could barely fit the massive cock in her mouth but she was determined to take it. She could only get about half his dick in her mouth before it would choke her and she'd have to pull it back out. She continued sucking his cock for another five minutes or so. Pablo then placed his hands on each side of Jen's head and began to slowly fuck his cock in and then completely out of her mouth. Each time he would pull back Jen would suck at his cock, which made a popping sound as it left her mouth. After each pop, Pablo quickly forced his massive rod back in her mouth ramming it into the back of her throat until she would gag.

Jen was loving the face fucking she was getting from Pablo. She liked gagging on it. She absolutely loved his huge cock. It was unlike anything she had had before. And the fact it was being videotaped for John made it even hotter.

After a few more minutes of face fucking, Pablo pulled his cock out of Jen's mouth and asked "Please may I fuck you now Jennifer?" Jen loved the way he asked her. It was part of the reason why he had a spell over her. She was totally under his control and he could do anything he pleased with her. Even though he knew she would do anything he wanted, the way he still asked her was mesmerizing.

"Yes, fuck me Pablo," Jen responded. Pablo took Jen's hand helping her up off the floor and led her over to the side of the bed opposite the camera. He bent her forward face down on the bed facing the camera. Then he slowly slid the huge head of his cock in her pussy from behind. She gasped as it was huge and stretched the walls of her tight vagina. Jen grabbed a fist full of sheets in each hand as Pablo rammed his cock in her. He backed off, and then slowly repeated his penetration again and again, each time going slightly deeper.

Pablo continued fucking Jen like this for another ten minutes. Jen was close to having another orgasm as Pablo pulled his cock from her dripping wet pussy. He flipped Jen over on the bed. She was now laying on her back with her head hanging over the side of the bed looking behind her into the camera. Pablo proceeded to ram his stiff prick deep into Jen's warm cunt. Pablo increased the force of his thrusts as he began assaulting Jen's pussy with his long hard cock. Jen began to pant and moan as Pablo continued pounding deep into her cunt. Jen could feel herself lose control as Pablo ravaged her with his thick cock.

Jen cried out, "Oh fuck.... Oh fuck... Yes... Oh fuck... Oh yes... Yes... Yes... Fuck me... Fuck me... Yes... Yes..." Jen arched her back and looked straight into the camera lens as her impending orgasm started to boil deep inside her. She screamed, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming," as her orgasm burst out sending a shockwave through her entire body.

Pablo continued fucking his cock deep in Jen's cunt for another five minutes. He stopped and pulled his cock from Jen's ravaged pussy. Pablo pulled Jen's body back on the bed so her head was no longer hanging over the side. On his knees, he worked his way up her body so that his cock was hanging over her tits, just below her face. Pablo reached over and grabbed the camera in one hand and started stroking his cock with his other hand.

As Pablo pointed the camera at Jen he asked, "Jennifer, please may I cum on your face?"

"Yes Pablo, cum on my face," she replied. Pablo continued stroking his cock. Jen looked up with eager anticipation for the cum bath she was about to get. Pablo began to moan and groan as he abruptly stopped jerking his cock and squeezed the end of his cockhead. He held there as long as he could and then unleashed a barrage of cum on Jen's face. The first blast shot out with such force that it missed her face, barely catching her forehead, and trailing up into her hair. The second blast hit her on the bridge of her nose and continued off to the side over her eyelid. Jen kept that eye tightly shut as Pablo continued spewing his warm sticky goo on her face. The next several blasts went across Jen's lips into her mouth. The final blast landed on her lower lip and stretched down to her chin.

When Pablo was done spraying, Jen's face was completely covered. There was so much cum on her face, it looked as if she had let at least three guys give her a facial at the same time. Jen swallowed the cum that was in her mouth, savoring the taste. She reached her tongue out to lick as much as she could off her lips. Jen enjoyed the salty taste of Pablo's cum. She loved the thick, sticky texture as it glided across her tongue, sliding down her throat. Jen used her fingers to clean some more of the cum from her face so she could eat it.

Pablo paused the video camera and climbed off Jen. Jen got up and went to the bathroom to wash her face. She soon returned as Pablo was laying on the bed.

Jen saw that Pablo was already hard again and remarked, "Oh my!"

Pablo asked, "Jennifer, please may I fuck you again."

Jen replied, "Yes Pablo, you can fuck me as many times as you like with that huge cock of yours." Jen grabbed the video camera and turned it back on. She handed it to Pablo and then climbed on top of him, slowly sliding her pussy down over his hard cock. Jen began fucking Pablo, bouncing up and down on his shaft. They continued fucking the rest of the afternoon and well into the evening in a multitude of different positions all over the room. They would trade off the video camera each taking turns filming, or placing it on the dresser, making the video for John. They finally concluded when the memory card was full, but not before Jen had come three more times and Pablo several times himself.

Eventually, Jen went back to her room and took a long hot bath. She was spent, but also excited to see John. It was late when John got back, but Jen still greeted him with excitement. She was eager to show him all the video they had recorded. As they watched parts of the video, Jen would narrate to John what they were doing even though it was obvious on the screen. John would comment how hot Jen looked in the video.

After fast forwarding around and watching for about 20 minutes, Jen asked John, "So, what did you think?"

John replied, "You looked so hot and sexy baby. I loved it. You looked like you enjoyed making it."

Jen replied, "I did. It was great." They engaged in a long kiss that soon escalated to heated rubbing of their hands over the other's body. Jen reached down to grab John's cock and it was already rock hard. John reached down to rub Jen's pussy and found it already dripping wet. John climbed on top of John and slid his cock into her pussy as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. He began thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy. Even though her pussy had been attacked all afternoon by a much larger cock, John felt amazing inside her. Their emotional bond made it completely different and satisfied Jen in a completely different manner.

They continued for a while with John eventually shooting his warm cum deep inside her pussy. That was one place Jen hadn't let Pablo cum. So, it felt good to her that despite her lustful afternoon of being thoroughly fucked by Pablo in every which way, she still had reserved something special for just her husband. They softly kissed each other for a while and then drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.