My Sexy Wife Jennifer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVartos
JoeVartos
754 Followers

One evening Jen came downstairs and told Kate, "John and I have to go to a party at our neighbors down the street tonight. Do you want to go with us? It will likely be boring for you as its all older people; I think John and I will be the youngest couple there. But it's something to do."

Kate replied, "Sure, I guess so. It will be better than sitting on the couch watching TV I suppose." They got cleaned up for the party and Jen, John and Kate walked down the street together to their neighbor's house. It was a large two-story house at the end of the cul-de-sac. It had a big open kitchen, a beautiful backyard patio by the pool and was perfect for entertaining. In addition to the main level, there were several bedrooms upstairs on each side of a long hallway.

The trio walked in the door and John handed the host a bottle of wine. There were probably 60 to 75 people at the party. John wandered off to talk to some of the guys and Jen took Kate around and introduced her to some of the people she knew. They chatted for a while as they mingled around the party. Kate kept close to Jen and they chatted for a bit.

Kate asked, "Do you go to these kinds of parties a lot? Are they typically fun?"

Jen replied, "Not a lot. Sometimes they can be fun. It's nice to see people from time to time and catch up in this setting. Plus, every now and then you have to get out and be social; John and I can't stay home and fuck a hot young woman in a wild threesome EVERY night." They laughed.

Kate replied, "Why not?" They laughed again.

After another hour or so, Jen noticed John across the room standing with a few guys he knew. He wasn't really talking, just listening to another guy tell a story. Earlier in the night he was flirting with Jen and groping her when no one was looking, but now he looked bored. However, it was too early for them to leave just yet. Kate was also getting bored.

Jen said to Kate, "John is really horny tonight and you look pretty bored. Why don't you take him upstairs to one of the spare bedrooms and fuck him?"

Kate replied, "Really? Here? What if someone comes up there?"

Jen responded, "The risk of getting caught makes it really hot. Trust me on that one. When you see John break from that group go over and grab him. But be discrete... and quiet." Kate watched John intently for a few minutes, almost staring at him. A few minutes later, John broke from the group and headed toward the bar to get another drink. Kate made a B line to him and cut him off before he reached the bar.

"Hey Katie," he said. "Are you having an ok time tonight?"

Kate responded, "It's been ok." Then she whispered to him, "Mrs. B sent me over here and said I should take you upstairs to a spare bedroom and fuck you."

Pleasantly surprised, John said, "Did she?" He looked across the room and Jen winked at him. "Well, Mrs. B is a smart lady. We better do what she says." They both giggled. John and Kate made their way to the hallway. John looked both ways, saw that no one was watching, and they scampered quickly up the stairs. They snuck down the hallway. All the doors were closed, so they gently cracked several open and peaked inside. Finding one of the empty guest bedrooms, they slipped inside and shut the door behind them.

Once inside, John immediately started pawing all over Kate's body through her clothes. Kate wrapped her arms around his neck and John leaned in to kiss Kate on the neck. He quickly started pulling off her clothes and tossing them on the floor. She was soon naked and helping John out of his clothes. John jumped on the bed on his back and Kate followed him.

"What do you like me to do Mr. B?" Kate asked.

"Why don't you start by sucking my cock Katie." John replied.

"Ok, glad to," Kate answered as she took his cock in her hand and immediately put it in her mouth. John placed his hand on the back of Kate's head and stroked her hair as she sucked his big prick for a few minutes until he became rock hard. John took his hand and placed it under Kate's chin gently pulling her face off his cock.

"What should I do now?" Kate asked.

"Here. Climb on top of me and face the door." Kate got up, turned around swinging one leg over John, and faced the door with one knee on each side of John's legs.

"Like this?" she asked. "Now what?"

John replied, "Now take my dick in your hand to guide it in your little pussy as you lower it down onto my cock." Kate complied as instructed sliding John's stiff member inside her juicy cunt. She gasped a little as his cockhead parted her pussy lips and stretched the walls of her vagina.

John responded, "I like how tight your pussy is. It feels good."

Kate responded, "Thank you. Your big cock feels really good in me."

John continued, "Now slowly start to raise and lower yourself fucking my cock in and out of your pussy." Kate followed his instructions and started to fuck him. "You can put your hands on my legs if you need to steady yourself. When you get the hang of the motion, try putting them up on your head." Kate placed her hands on his legs and raised and lowered her ass up and down, sliding John's shaft back and forth in her wet pussy. John stared at her tight ass moving up and down as he watched his cock appear and then disappear repeatedly inside her pussy.

"Like this?" Kate asked.

John grabbed each of Kate's butt cheeks with his hands squeezing them and helped guide her up and down responding, "Yes, just like that Katie. That feels good. Fuck my cock just like that." Kate continued staring at the door fearful someone would come in any second and see them. As Jen had told her, the risk of getting caught excited her and she increased the tempo of her bouncing on John's cock.

Twenty or 30 minutes had gone by since Kate and John went upstairs, so Jen decided to go check on them. She snuck her way up the stairs and walked down the hall. She found the room they were in and quietly opened the door. As she slipped inside shutting the door behind her, she saw Kate continuing to ride her husband reverse cowgirl style. By now Kate was in the groove and her hands were on her head as John suggested. She was wildly fucking him. Kate was vigorously going up and down on his cock as her perky tits jiggled up and down as she bounced on him. Both Kate and John were deeply entrenched in their fucking and were oblivious to the fact that Jen has entered the room.

Jen admired the erotic sex scene going on in front of her. She leaned back against the door and hiked up her dress as she continued to watch. She slid her hand in her panties and started massaging her clit while she watched.

Jen called out, "How are my little lovers doing over there?" This caught Kate totally by surprise and she froze as she looked up at Jen standing against the door. Kate's was staring like a deer in headlights.

Kate exclaimed, "Oh my god Mrs. B. You scared the shit out of me. I thought someone else had walked in and caught us."

Jen replied, "Makes it exciting right?"

Kate responded, "Oh god yes it does. My pussy is gushing wet right now."

Jen said, "Keep going. You two look really hot fucking together. I like watching you."

Kate resumed bouncing up and down on John's cock. She continued for another three or four minutes at a fast pace. She quickly raised herself up, and then dropped down on John's cock as hard as she could, driving him hard and deep in her pussy. She was working and panting hard with the frame of her petite body glistening in sexy sweat.

Jen commented, "That's it Kate. Fuck him good. Ride him hard. He likes it like that. You are doing good. Its ok if you want to cum, but make sure to be quiet so no one hears." Kate continued vigorously bouncing her pussy on John's stiff cock. She bit her lower lip as she started to whimper. Soon Kate was panting uncontrollably and let go of the bite on her lip.

Softly she started moaning, "oh... oh... oh..." As she continued, her moans get louder. "Oh... Oh... Oh..."

Jen tried to quiet her, "Shhhhhh, Kate. Quiet. Someone will hear."

But Kate kept bouncing and panting and let out, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck." Seeing Kate about to lose it, Jen ran over to the bed and placed her hand over Kate's mouth muffling her moans.

Kate softly moaned, "mmph... mmph... mmph..." into Jen's hand as her stomach flexed in and out and her body exploded into an orgasm. Her entire body convulsed and twitched in violent waves as she came. Her whole body jerked in spasms. Jen kept a tight grip on her mouth muffling what were now screams of ecstasy. Eventually the spasms subsided, and Jen let go of her mouth as Kate collapsed to the bed in exhaustion.

Jen exclaimed, "Sweetie, you have to learn to be quiet if you are going to be naughty and do it in places like this or in public."

Kate responded, "I'm sorry Mrs. B, I completely lost control of my body. The thrill was so exciting and it felt so good. I've never cum that hard before."

Jen replied, "Its ok Kate. But we better get out of here. Someone might have heard us."

Kate replied, "Wait, Mr. B didn't cum yet."

Jen responded, "What, you want to get him off before we go?"

"Yes, he should get to cum too. Can I?" Kate asked.

Jen said, "Ok, then. But he's going to blow a big load, especially after you fucked him with your tight little pussy. There is nothing around here we can use to clean up with, and he certainly can't cum inside you. If you really want to get him off, in a situation like this you'll have to let him cum in your mouth and swallow it."

"Ok," Kate eagerly responded.

Jen said, "Then come down here honey." Kate climbed off the bed as Jen took her hand helping her to her knees on the floor. John followed and stood in front of Kate. "Kate, go ahead and suck him off." Kate took John's cock in her hand and put it in her mouth. As she slid his pole in her mouth, she crinkled her nose a bit and hesitated for a second.

"What's wrong honey?" Jen asked.

Kate took John's cock out of her mouth so she could answer, "I can taste my pussy cum on it."

Jen said, "That's to be expected since you just fucked him and came all over his cock."

Kate responded, "Its fine. I've just never tasted it before." She resumed sucking John's hard cock. Kate continued sucking, bobbing her head back and forth feverishly for a few minutes. Then John placed his hands on the sides of her face.

"Let me help you," he said. He gently held her face in place and started slowly fucking her mouth. He continued this a minute or two and then increased the pace. Pretty soon John was breathing heavily and tensed up.

Jen softly said, "He's almost there Kate. Get ready." Kate mentally braced herself for John's explosion. John fucked his cock in and out of her mouth a few more times and then erupted. He exploded, blowing his load in Kate's mouth. The first two blasts of warm sticky cum filled Kate's mouth and started to spill out. John's big cock, plus all the cum, was a little too much for Kate and she gagged. In a reflex, she pulled her head back. But John was not done yet and two more blasts of cum fired out his swollen cockhead at Kate. The first hit the bridge of her nose and ran down her cheek. The second landed across her forehead and almost got in her eye.

When he was done Jen looked and said, "John! You got it all over her face."

John replied, "Sorry babe. I wasn't expecting her to pull back. I lost control."

Jen responded, "So both of you lost control tonight. What am I going to do with you two? Come here honey, I'll help clean you up. John made a mess of your face." Kate was still holding what cum she could in her mouth. "Sweetie, you can swallow it now." Kate made a gulping motion and swallowed the big load of cum in her mouth. Jen used her fingers to wipe the cum off Kate's face.

"Lucky for you, I love the taste of John's cum." Jen proceeded to suck some of the sticky cum off her fingers. As she continued to clean Kate's face she asked, "Has anyone ever cum in your mouth before?" Kate shook her head no. "On your face?" Kate again shook no. "Did you like it?" Kate rapidly shook her head up and down yes. "Did you like the taste?" Kate again shook rapidly up and down yes. "You want some more?"

"Yes, please," Kate replied.

Jen laughed and said, "Looks like we are turning you into a dirty girl; a cum whore just like me." Jen cleaned more of the cum off Kate's face and fed it to her from her fingers as Kate sucked them clean. When they were done, Jen said, "Ok you two. Get dressed and let's go."

Kate stood up and her and John searched for their clothes scattered all over the floor.

Jen said, "Your clothes are everywhere. What did you guys do up here before I came in?" Jen laughed and continued, "It's like a bomb went off." They all giggled and got dressed. Kate fixed her sweaty hair the best she could. Jen cracked the door open and peaked her head out to make sure no one was there. "John, you go down first and give us the signal when the coast is clear." John went down the stairs, looked around, and then waived quickly to the girls to come down. They scampered down the stairs and then casually walked through the house as if nothing happened.

They mingled for a few minutes and then say their goodbyes. They headed out the door and walked back toward their house. Once outside Kate asked, "Do you think anyone knew what we were doing up there?"

Jen responded, "You mean, do you think anyone knew my husband was upstairs fucking our hot little 19-year-old house guest and cumming all over her pretty face? No, I doubt it." They all laughed. Once back home, they climbed the stairs and headed down the hallway.

Jen joked, "Hey guys, it' not fair. I feel left out. I didn't get any cock tonight." They laughed.

John said, "I think we can fix that problem." They proceeded into the bedroom and took each other's clothes off. Jen and Kate took turns sucking John's cock. After he was hard again, John started fucking Jen. She switched off with Kate after a while and John fucked her. They continued taking turns with John until John was about ready to explode.

Kate asked, "Can he cum in my mouth again?"

Jen responded, "You can't hog all the cum honey. How about we share and have him cum on our faces together?"

Kate eagerly answered, "Ok." John pulled out of Jen and stood up on the bed in front of Kate who was sitting cross legged next to Jen and started stroking his cock. Jen got up and moved behind Kate. She pressed her boobs against Kate's back and wrapped her arms and legs around Kate in a cuddling manner. Jen placed her chin on Jen's right shoulder as the cheeks of their faces touched together.

"We are ready for you baby," Jen said. "Kate, tell him what you want honey."

Kate requested, "John, cum on our faces please."

Jen instructed her, "Again. Keep encouraging him."

Kate continued, "Cum on our faces John... Please cum all over our faces. Cum on us. We want your cum John. Please."

Jen chimed in with her own encouragements, "Come on baby, cover us with your cum. Get it all over our faces." This further aroused John, with Kate, a hot 19-year-old begging for his cum, along with Jen, his beautiful wife, waiting to lap up his cum. He stroked a few more times and then unleashed his cum on their faces. The first blast shot at Kate and the second at Jen. He tried to alternate and the third landed right between them, caught by their pressed together cheeks. Even though he just came earlier, with the extra excitement he still managed to dump a decent load on the girls' faces. The girls took turns cleaning the cum off the other's face and then licking their fingers clean.

"You girls get what you needed now?" John remarked after they were done.

Jen replied, "Yes baby, you are the best."

Kate answered, "I could use some more please." They all laughed.

Jen responded, "You are insatiable. We'll have to give John a little rest. Maybe in the morning honey." John laid down and Jen kissed him. They all fell asleep together with their bodies intertwined.

JoeVartos
JoeVartos
754 Followers
12