My Sexy Wife Jennifer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John applied more lube to the rim of Kate’s asshole and then to his hard cock. He straddled Kate’s legs and placed the palm of each of his hands on Kate’s tight ass cheeks. He spread her cheeks wide apart and slowly rested the tip of his cock against the middle of Kate’s asshole.

Kate looked at Jen and said, “I’m scared its going to hurt.”

Jen reassured her, “Just relax. You’ll do fine honey. John, be gentle.” John applied pressure to her tight asshole with his cock and then backed off. He slowly repeated it applying more pressure this time and backed off again. He did it a third time applying significantly more pressure without penetrating her ass and Kate’s face showed her discomfort. John did it a fourth time, again applying even more pressure, and his cockhead began to part Kate’s tight little sphincter.

Kate looked up at Jen with fear in her eyes and Jen said, “You are doing fine honey. Keep relaxing. It will only hurt for a minute.” John again pressed his cockhead against Kate’s asshole, this time getting his head three quarters of the way in.

Kate winced and yelped out, “Owwww. It hurts.”

Jen reassured her, “Its ok honey, you are doing good.” John repeated again and this time got his entire cockhead inside Kate’s ass.

Kate called out again, “Ouch. It really hurts.”

“You are fine honey,” Jen reassured her as she continued to stroke her hand through Kate’s hair. John eased his pressure, but didn’t pull back this time. He paused and then pushed his cock further into Kate’s ass.

Kate called out, “Ahhhhh,” and Jen reassured her again. John pulled back so that only the head of his cock was in Kate’s ass, then pushed back forward slowly driving three quarters of his cock in Kate’s ass. Kate winched with pain again and John pulled his cock back slowly, then slowly pushed forward until his entire cock was in her ass. Kate exclaimed, “Owww. It hurts.” John paused with his cock now all the way in Kate’s ass.

Jen looked up at John and asked, “Are you all the way in honey?” John nodded yes. “Kate, John is going to start fucking your ass now. It will start to feel really good for John, and for you too, soon. Go slow John.” Jen’s comment about it feeling good for John relaxed Kate a bit more. John pulled his cock back until just his head was in Kates ass and then pushed it all the way forward.

“Oooohhh,” Kate responded still in pain. John did it again and as his hip bones met Kate’s ass, Kate again called out, “Ohhh.” John repeated again and this time Kate didn’t call out when he bottomed out. He did it again and the same result. John increased his tempo slightly.

Jen asked Kate, “You doing ok honey?” Kate nodded yes. John increased his tempo a bit more and now was in a steady, slow rhythm of fucking his cock in and out of Kate’s ass. “How is her virgin little ass John?”

John responded, “Her little ass is tight. It feels amazing. It feels really, really good.” This put Kate even more at ease. Knowing John was enjoying himself made her start to enjoy it too. John continued to rhythmically ram his cock in Kate’s tight ass.

Jen asked, “Honey, you doing ok? How does it feel?”

Kate responded, “It’s starting to feel good. I think I’m starting to like it.”

As John slowly continued fucking his cock in Kate’s ass, Jen asked Kate, “Can you handle a bit more?”

Kate responded, “I think so.”

Jen said, “John, go a little harder.” John increased the force of his thrusts of his cock into her ass and picked up the tempo again. Jen asked, “How’s that?”

Kate responded, “Good.”

Jen told her, “You have to communicate with him and tell him what you like or what feels good. Also let him know what he can do. If he can go harder, call out ‘Fuck me’ or ‘Fuck my ass’ or something to give him the green light. Ok?” Kate nodded her head as John continued ass fucking her.

With a little apprehension Kate said, “That feels good Mr. B. Fuck me.” Kate looked at Jen for approval, and Jen nodded her head. John responded and started fucking her harder. His thrusts were now with a decent force as his hips rammed into Kate’s tight ass cheeks on each downward blow.

John responded, “It feels so good fucking your tight little ass Katie.” This further aroused Kate.

“Fuck my little ass,” Kate responded. John fucked her harder. “Yes, your cock feels so good in my ass.” John briefly paused with his cock buried in Kate’s ass and pulled her hips and lifted her up on her knees. She was now back on all fours doggie style and John resumed ass fucking her. “Fuck me,” she responded. John fucked her harder. Their bodies were now making slapping sounds each time they crashed together. “Fuck me harder,” Katie continued. John complied, fucking his cock in her ass with force now.

John replied, “Katie, you feel so fucking good. Your tight little ass is going to make me cum.” This turned Kate on even more.

Jen said, “Kate, you can rub your pussy while he is fucking your ass. It feels really good. Try it if you want.” Kate did as Jen suggested and started rubbing her clit. She shuddered as she touched herself as her whole body was over sensitized from the excitement. Kate continued masturbating while John continued ramming his hard cock deep in her ass.

Kate soon called out, “Oh shit. I think I’m going to cum.” John continued fucking her and she continued rubbing her pussy. “Oh shit. Oh shit. Fuck. I’m cumming!” Kate screamed out as she exploded into an orgasm that pulsed through her entire body. John could feel her twitch and writhe inside which caused him to start to boil.

“You going to cum baby?” Jen asked John. He nodded yes. “Cum in her tight virgin ass baby.”

Kate added, “Yes. Cum John. Cum in my little ass. Cum!” After a few more hard thrusts, John began to boil over. He held off as long as he could, then unleashed a powerful orgasm and started shooting his warm load inside Kate’s tight ass. He continued fucking his cock in and out of her ass as he dumped volley after volley of cum inside her. After he was spent, John collapsed on top of Kate and Jen with his cock still buried deep in Kate’s ass.

After they had caught their breath, Jen asked, “How was it you guys?”

“Amazing,” Kate replied. “I really liked it. It was so different. It hurt bad at first, but after he was all the way in and got going it started to feel good. And I loved it when he came inside my ass. His warm cum in there feels really good.” John pulled his cock out of Kate’s ass and she asked him, “Did you like it Mr. B? Did I do ok?”

John replied, “Yes, Katie. You were really good. Your tight little ass felt amazing.”

A big smile appeared on Kate’s face as she said, “Really? That’s good. I’m really glad you liked it. If it pleases you, you can fuck my ass again whenever you like.” Remembering her earlier conversation with Jen about the nature of John and Jen’s relationship, Kate added, “That is, if Mrs. B is ok with it of course.” Jen smiled.

“Oooh, I can feel cum oozing out my little asshole,” Kate whimsically exclaimed.

Jen smiled at her and grabbed a towel so she could wipe up the cum. Kate cleaned up and the three of them drifted off to sleep with their naked bodies tangled together.

The following week John was gone all week on a business trip. Jen was glad to have Kate around. She enjoyed her company and made things not so lonely with John gone. Friday rolled around and John was returning from his trip that evening. Jen decided to plan a welcome home surprise for him.

Jen was in her bedroom. She called out to Kate, “Honey, can you come in here for a minute?”

Kate called back, “Sure, be right there.”

When Kate entered the room Jen said, “I’m thinking of doing something special for John tonight. I thought we could have a little welcome home evening for him.”

Kate responded, “That sounds like fun. What did you have in mind?”

Jen replied, “Well, we have that lingerie we bought a while back. We haven’t worn it for him yet, so maybe we should get dolled up and surprise him when he gets home.”

Kate exclaimed, “I’d love to. But we bought several sets and never picked a winner.”

Jen recalled, “That’s right. Well, let’s try them on again and see.” Jen went into the closet and retrieved the shopping bags from their last visit to the lingerie store. She handed Kate a garter and stocking set and said, “Here, try this one first.” Kate took the lingerie from Jen and set it on the bed. She then undressed, tossing her shirt, shorts and panties on the floor. Jen then placed the thong teddy that matched Kate’s set on the bed and got undressed. They put on the lingerie and went to check themselves in the mirror. They looked themselves and each other up and down, exchanging complements on their new outfits.

Jen then remarked, “Ok, let’s try the others.” They both undressed and Jen retrieved two matching silk rompers from the bag. She handed one to Kate and put on the other. They went back to the mirror and again admired themselves and each other. Jen remarked, “These are nice, but I think I like the others better. I think John will too.”

Kate said, “Ok, if you think so. But your tits look amazing in the silk romper. I’m jealous.”

Jen asked, “Of what?”

Kate replied, “Your boobs. They are amazing.”

Jen said, “Thank you honey. But your tits are perky and sexy. I like them. And so does John.”

Kate remarked, “Thanks, but I wish I had yours. Can I... would it... um... never mind.”

Jen asked, “What is it honey?”

Kate answered, “No, it’s weird.”

Jen asked, “What?”

Kate reluctantly replied, “I want to feel your breasts. I’m curious what they feel like. They are so big and beautiful.”

Jen said, “That’s perfectly fine honey. I don’t mind. Have you ever felt another woman’s breasts?”

Kate answered, “No. But I’ve always been curious what it would be like to have big full boobs like you do.”

Jen removed the top of her romper and instructed, “Go ahead Kate, you can touch them.” Kate proceeded and gently placed her hands underneath Jen’s breasts and gently squeezed them.

Kate remarked, “They feel really nice.”

Jen commented, “You can feel my nipples too if you like.”

Kate replied, “Ok,” as she proceeded to run her fingers across Jen’s nipples.

Jen remarked, “Mmmmm. That feels good.”

Kate asked, “Really?”

Jen answered, “Yes. I have sensitive nipples. You want to kiss them?”

Kate stuttered, “I, uh... don’t know.”

Jen asked, “Kate, have you ever been with a woman before?”

Kate answered, “I’ve kissed a couple girls before just fooling around in high school, but that’s about it.”

Jen asked, “Do you find me attractive? Do you think I’m sexy?”

Kate replied, “Oh god yes. Your body is so hot.”

Jen inquired, “Do you want me to show you how to make love to a woman?”

Kate answered, “Yes, I’d like that.” Jen took Kate’s hand and led her over near the bed. As they stood by the bed, she gently placed a hand on the side of Kate’s face and leaned in to kiss her. Kate’s eager tongue met Jen’s tongue as she slipped it inside Kate’s mouth. The two exchanged a long, passionate, wet kiss for several minutes.

Jen broke the kiss and said, “Here, try licking and kissing my nipples.” Kate complied and started licking and kissing Jen’s rock-hard nipples. Jen shuttered a bit as Kate sucked on them. Jen interrupted and said, “Now I’ll kiss yours,” as she pushed the romper off Kate’s shoulders and leaned down and sucked on Kate’s nipples.

Jen nibbled and bit lightly on Kate’s nipple. Kate called out, “Ouch!”

Jen asked, “Did you like that little love bite?”

Kate replied, “Ya, I kinda did. Just wasn’t expecting it.” Jen continued sucking and nibbling on Kate’s hard nipples as she pulled the romper off Kate’s hips and let it drop to the floor. She moved her hand down to Kate’s dripping wet pussy and then slid a finger inside Kate’s wet box and began gently finger fucking her.

After a few minutes, Jen said, “Let’s move to the bed.” Kate climbed on the bed, Jen removed her romper and followed Kate. They laid next to each other and embraced for another long passionate kiss. Their hands roamed over each other’s bodies, eventually finding their way to each other’s pussies. They fingered each other as they continued to kiss.

Jen broke their kiss and changed position, so their heads were facing in opposite directions. Jen positioned her leg in-between Kate’s. Then Jen slid her pussy up toward Kate’s and began gently grinding her crouch into Kate’s wet pussy. Kate began replicating Jen’s movements as they continued scissor kicking and grinding their pussies together. Jen took Kate’s finger and placed it on Jen’s clit. Kate took the clue and began rubbing Jen’s clit as Jen reached out and started rubbing Kate’s clit. They continued for a few minutes and both began to pant and moan. Soon both were moaning loudly. They continued grinding, now harder and faster. Before long, they both exploded and orgasmed together until they collapsed on the bed.

After catching her breath, Kate exclaimed, “Oh my god. That was amazing.”

Jen said, “Yes it was. Glad you liked it. But we are just getting started honey.”

Kate responded, “Oh. Really? What’s next?”

Jen moved up on the bed and swung her leg over one side of Kate. Jen lowered her pussy to Kate’s mouth as she leaned forward to get access to Kate’s pussy in a 69 position. Jen began licking Kate’s swollen clit. Kate soon followed and starting licking and sucking Jen’s pussy.

Kate paused to ask, “Am I doing it right?”

Jen responded, “Yes. Just like that. Lick and suck on my clit.” As Kate resumed licking, Jen continued, “Yes, just like that. That feels so fucking good. Just like that.” Jen buried her face back in Kate’s mound and resumed licking and sucking.

After a few minutes, Jen slid two fingers in Kate’s slit and started fucking them in and out as she continued sucking and licking at Kate’s swollen clit. Kate returned the favor and began doing the same. Before long Kate tensed up and convulsed in a powerful orgasm again. When she was done cumming, Jen climbed off her and laid beside her on the bed.

Jen asked, “Did you like eating my pussy?”

Kate answered, “Yes. It really turned me on. And what you were doing felt incredible. I came so hard again. Did you?”

Jen responded, “Not yet.”

Kate apologized, “I’m sorry.”

Jen said, “It’s ok honey. Come here.” They embraced in another passionate, wet kiss as they tasted their own juices in each other’s mouths. Jen broke the kiss and slid back on the bed. Her back was against the headboard as she spread her legs wide and gave a come here motion with her finger. Kate crawled toward Jen. Jen took her hands and placed them on the side of Kate’s face. Jen guided Kate’s head down to Jen’s waiting pussy. Kate began sliding her tongue up and down Jen’s wet slit. Kate took Jen’s clit in her mouth and sucked away.

Jen called out, “Oh. That’s it honey. Suck my clit. Yes. That feels good. Oh yes.” Kate continued licking and sucking and probing Jen’s box with her tongue as Jen instructed. Jen continued, “Now lick it. Yes. Dart your tongue in and out of my pussy. Oh fuck. That’s it. Yes. Fuck me with your fingers too. Yes. Like that. Oh fuck that’s it.” This continued for several minutes until Jen’s orgasm began to start boiling inside her as she continued instructing, “Yes. That’s it. Now lick my clit. Yes. Like that. Faster. Yes. Faster. Suck on it. Yes. Oh fuck yes. Fuck... OH FUCK I’M CUMMING!”

After Jen’s orgasm subsided, Kate crawled her way up on top of Jen and they embraced in another French kiss. Kate broke the kiss and asked, “So, how did I do?”

Jen responded, “You did great dear. You are a natural. A great lover for sure.” Kate smiled as they kissed again and then drifted off to sleep for a nap.

They awoke an hour later. Jen said, “We need to get ready for John tonight.” They crawled out of bed and into the shower. They soaked for a while under the warm water and then soaped up, taking turns running their hands over the others tight, soapy bodies. Kate reached down and started rubbing Jen’s pussy. Jen let Kate stroke her pussy for a bit, but then stopped her and said, “I like what you are thinking, but we don’t have time for that now. John will be home soon.” They rinsed off and got out of the shower. After toweling dry, they did their hair and makeup. Once done, they retrieved their sexy lingerie. Kate put on her bra, thong, garters and stockings and Jen put on her gartered teddy with stockings.

After they checked each other in the mirror, Jen remarked, “Just one thing missing.” Jen went into the closet and came back with two pair of black high heels. They slipped on the shoes and Jen exclaimed, “Perfect!” They went downstairs and poured a couple glasses of wine. John sent a text saying he was on his way home and would be there in about 15 minutes. Jen poured a glass of bourbon and left it on the counter with a note saying, “A special treat awaits you upstairs.” Kate and Jen went back up to the bedroom and lit a dozen or so candles.

John entered the house from the garage and walked into the kitchen. He immediately saw the glass of bourbon and note on the counter. He picked up the glass and took a drink as he read the note. He set his things down and proceeded upstairs.

John walked through the door of the candlelit bedroom and saw the girls laying on the bed in their sexy lingerie. He exclaimed, “Wow. You two look amazing.”

Kate replied, “Thank you John.”

Jen continued, “Honey, we prepared this special welcome home for you. We’ve been eagerly waiting for you to return.”

Kate followed, “Would you like to make love to us tonight?”

John quickly answered, “Of course. I would love to. I’ve missed you. Both of you.”

Jen replied, “We have missed you too. John, why don’t you get out of those clothes while Katie and I warm up.” The girls got up and faced each other as John undressed. They engaged in a long, wet kiss as they wrapped their arms around each other. Jen broke the kiss and laid on her back. She unsnapped the crotch of her thong and spread her legs. Kate took the cue and bent down and began licking and sucking on her pussy. John had never seen Kate eat out his wife. The sight was very arousing, and he quickly became hard as he watched.

This continued for a few minutes or so. Then Jen said, “Ok, Kate, let’s turn our attention to John. It looks like he could use some service.” John went to the bed and laid on his back. The girls proceeded to run their hands up and down his legs. Jen gently took John’s cock in her hand and started slowly stroking it.

Jen continued to hold it at the base while Kate licked his shaft up and down. Jen then took her turn licking John’s shaft. They traded off a few times and then Kate took John’s cock in her mouth. She plunged all the way down on his stiff member, sucking on it as she retreated. Then Jen took her turn and deep throated John’s dick, holding it down in the back of her throat for a few seconds before releasing. The girls continued taking turns slowly sucking and deep throating John’s cock for a while.

After a bit, Jen said, “I think he is ready for us Kate.” Jen moved up the bed and swung her leg over John’s head as she faced Kate. She lowered her pussy to his mouth. Kate straddled John as she pulled her panties to the side. She lowered her tight little pussy onto John’s throbbing hard cock. His big cock easily slid in Kate’s slippery wet box. Kate began slowly grinding on John, then pulling up until his cock was almost free from her pussy, then lowering herself back down and grinding her pussy into him again. John began licking Jen’s slit.

Kate reached out and began fondling Jen’s breasts. Jen reciprocated and began gently pinching and playing with Kate’s hard nipples. Soon the girls began kissing as Kate continued to slowly fuck John while he licked Jen’s pussy. This continued for a while until the girls changed positions.