My Sexy Wife Jennifer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate climbed over John’s face and Jen lowered her pussy on John’s hard rod. Jen began riding John up and down as he licked Kate’s clit. Jen started bouncing faster and faster on John’s cock. Soon she was wildly fucking him. Kate reached out again, this time rubbing her thumb on Jen’s clit as Jen bounced up and down fucking John. Jen began to pant and moan.

Kate reached out her other hand and took Jen’s nipple in her fingers as she pinched it. This sent Jen over the edge and she soon started to erupt. She began loudly moaning, “Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. Oh fuck that feels good.” She began bucking wildly on John’s cock and let out, “Fuck yes. Fuck. Fuck yes. Oh FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK. FUCK YES I’M CUMMING! I’M CUMMING! I’M CUMMING!”

Jen collapsed on the bed next to John. Kate climbed off John as he got up and moved toward the foot of the bed. John moved Kate until she was on all fours facing Jen. John pulled Kate’s thong a little further to the side on her ass and slid his cock into her waiting pussy. He grabbed the garter belt that was around her slim waist. He wrapped his hands in it like handles on her hips and began thrusting his dick inside her with slow, deep, powerful thrusts.

Jen watched her husband fuck Kate for a while, then she slowly moved over to where she was face to face with Kate. The girls began to passionately kiss again. John hadn’t seen them kiss like that before tonight. It turned him on, and he began fucking Kate slightly harder and faster. As John got in a good rhythm, Jen broke her kiss with Kate and slid up toward the headboard. With her back against the headboard, Jen spread her legs wide in front of Kate. Kate immediately lowered her head and began licking and sucking away at Jen’s pink pussy while John continued to ram Kate from behind.

Jen looked at John as he continued fucking Kate. John took turns looking Jen in the eyes and watching Kate lick Jen’s pussy. This sight of little Katie licking Jen’s pussy as John fucked her from behind was more than John could take. He began to start moaning.

Seeing this, Jen called out, “John, please cum on our faces.”

John pulled out of Kate as she flipped over. Jen slid down so her face was next to Kate’s. John moved up to the girls and started stroking his cock above their faces. He started to groan. He pinched the end of his throbbing prick, holding it as long as he could. He let go and a massive load of cum was ejected from the tip of his cock. The first volley landed across Jen’s nose. John turned and shot the second barrage of warm cum across Kate’s lips and open mouth. The third blast landed squarely in Kate’s mouth. John turned again and dumped two more loads of cum on his wife’s lips and mouth.

When John had spent his load, he collapsed on the bed beside the girls. Jen and Kate reengaged in a passionate kiss as they twirled the warm cum on each other’s tongues. Kate licked the cum strewn across Jen’s nose and then kissed her again. Jen sucked the big load of cum from Kate’s tongue. She pulled back slightly and then let it drip down into Kate’s open mouth. Kate caught on to the cum swapping game and moved so her mouth was above Jen’s as she let the cum drip back down into Jen’s mouth. They continued this a couple more times and then exchanged in a long French kiss. They finally broke the kiss and each swallowed the remaining cum in their mouths.

The three laid entangled on the bed for a while. John finally broke the peaceful silence and asked, “So, what did you two ladies do while I was away?” The girls giggled.

Jen replied, “We bought some lingerie. Katie was concerned whether or not you would like it.”

John answered, “I liked it very much. What else did you do?”

Katie sheepishly replied, “Well, this afternoon Jen taught me how to eat pussy.”

John responded, “I noticed that.”

Kate asked, “Did you like it? Did you like watching us?”

John answered, “Yes I did. It was very hot watching you two together.”

Kate replied, “Good. Glad you liked it. Jen, if John likes it maybe we can do that again sometime soon while John watches?”

Jen responded, “Of course we can dear.”

Katie commented with her 19-year old exuberance, “Goodie!”

Jen smiled and the three soon drifted off to sleep.