My Shared Wife Misbehaving Ch. 02

Story Info
Her favorite meeting with Coach, on a Blanket beside a Pond.
996 words
4.04
3.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Amy drove out of town, she marveled again at her husband's eager anticipation of HER night out. She promised Phil she would tell him every detail, if he was sure he wanted to hear. He assured her he wanted to know everything.

Mostly she thought about Coach who was at an off-site training camp about 30 miles away. He could free up at about 8:30 pm, but had traveled with fellow coaches and had no car or place to take her. He told her to bring a blanket. She was driving her husband's car, secretly enjoying the symbolism.

She wore a very short gray minidress, low cut, no bra, and tiny white string bikini panties. She smiled, remembering that her dress had played a big role during the first night. Coach would love this one, too.

As she drove, she noticed that her breasts seemed incredibly full and sensitive. She was actually getting hot, just feeling her nipples against her top, thinking about Coach.

She played with her breasts and put her hand into her panties while driving and dreaming. She decided not to let herself cum -- she would save herself for Coach. That thought made her smile. She knew that she would soon be awash in orgasms delivered by Coach.

She picked him up at the training facility and he told her to drive to a small city park. "There's a great little pond there, and there shouldn't be anyone there this late," he assured her.

As they drove, she said, "Feel my breasts, Coach." so he did. "Feel the difference?" She said it mostly to tease him. It worked better than she imagined, but he had learned a lot about her body.

He said, "Pull in over there." pointing at an old abandoned church parking lot.

She did, and he stretched across the console, nuzzling her neck while pulling the low-cut top down, and caressing then kissed and pinching her nipples like he had learned to do while fucking her the first time.

She just put her head back, gave her breasts to him, gasped and moaned, and she came, without him touching anywhere else. He grinned at her, "Okay, now you should be warmed up, as we say in football."

They parked in the small park, and found a place to spread the blanket beside the pond, and behind a shrub row. While they were still standing, he held her and kissed her for what seemed like a long time, hands all over her panties, stroking her face and neck while telling her how beautiful and sexy she is.

He turned her around, kissing and nipping at her neck, lifting her arms to his neck, while cupping her breasts and teasing and pinching her nipples She could feel her juices flowing. Her legs quit holding her up and he helped her lie on the blanket. She knew she was totally owned then. Her hem was soon at her waist. His hands caressed her breast and thighs at the same time. There was a breeze blowing across the pond, feeling cool between her legs and on her breasts.

She felt him shift to grasp the waistband of her panties "You won't be needing these anymore." She lifted her hips for him and whispered, "I know, they're too wet to be any use." And he slid them down and off.

He kissed his way up her thighs to her pussy. "Spread for me" So she did. And his mouth and tongue were all over her. Again, she came right away, moaning loudly, trying to stifle a scream.

He put his hand over her mouth, "SHHH, I think I hear something." A family was walking toward them, still far enough away to let them escape. So they got up, got her dress pulled down, grabbed the blanket and practically ran back to the car.

They got in the back seat -- it was a big car with room to play, and she practically ripped his clothes off, just sweatpants and an athletic jersey. Commando. "God Roger, I need you to fuck me. Really bad." So she climbed onto his lap, facing him, and lowered herself onto his a cock, hard and ready.

He pulled her dress over her head. And thrust up into her deep, over and over. Her hips responded to every thrust, wanting him to go deep. She started coming immediately but she just kept pumping. He mostly held her hips and butt cheeks and just held on.

He looked at her, head back, back arched, "Christ, you're hot, what's the deal," and she said she didn't know and just kept fucking him. He said, "I can't wait, and she said, "Good, cum in me. Please cum in me." And she started squirming and twisting and squeezing his cock. And he gushed into her, a huge load, triggering an immediate, hips-thrashing and quivering, orgasm while her breasts were crushed against him and her hands gripped his head and neck. As her orgasm subsided, she whispered, "Oh God, Roger, so good. So good."

_________________

He fucked her twice more, and she said she loved the way the next one was gentle, like loving, but the final one was all out fucking and she said athletes like Coach are incredible: muscles, cock, stamina, able to make her feel lost in their strength.

When she came home, she decided to clean up my back seat, but told me there had been cum all over it. While I watched her undress, I asked her what happened to her panties, and she said she didn't know. They might still be in the park by the pond. Or maybe Coach kept them as a trophy. She was fine with that idea, she said he had earned a trophy.

She owned me while telling the story. I was deep inside her, ready to cum at almost any moment. But Coach was with us, in our bed and in her.