All Comments on 'My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 01'

by heavenlyhell0987

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jott50jott50about 9 years ago
wow

a great start to what could be a great series. keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Update

Great start but please update

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Start

I like Juliette and your skill as a writer are better than most. However, I find your description of her incomplete. I can not picture her in my mind. Also, you need to pay more attention to spell check and grammar. (There are few things that ruin a story faster than having to mentaly rewrite the script.) That being said, don't give up. You have real potential and I look forward to reading the rest of your work.

heavenlyhell0987heavenlyhell0987over 8 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous comment below me

It's Juliet, not Juliette. Before you criticize my spelling, please check my own. I deeply apologize that I have given you such displeasure as to rewrite my script. However, young friend, thank you for stating that you think I have potential to grow further. Also, greater descriptions of Juliet continue forth in the series. This chapter was written when I was just starting college on a football scholarship and I had just met my, now, wife. It was also during a time where I mainly wrote in a vague stream of consciousness and had been better spoken than written. However, for the first time in years I have just re read this first chapter, and I have not found many errors. I guess I'm just a little confused and frustrated at your passive aggressive, unclear comment. I'm not even sure if you'll ever read this response, but if you do...

Thank you for reading.

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 8 years ago
Shy.

He is really being easy on her. He is letting her make decisions like not sleeping with him. How will she learn submission?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have tickled her.

WhiteLion1WhiteLion14 months ago

A perfect start to a story that I am sure I will enjoy reading. I personally am more of a story lover than pure smut, ye, surprising considering the website we are on, but anyway, look forward to more Juliet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous