My Shy Wife Exposed for a Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However when the moment finally came for my wife to wear the sheer black spaghetti strap top that was next up on her weekend rotation, she began to panic. There was something about seeing herself in the mirror "dressed" in thin black fabric that turned see through when stretched taunt across her 36C breasts, that left Julie feeling distinctly, um, naked. Though this top arguably was marginally less sheer than the white blouse she wore out the previous night, that time she also got to wear a bra. Compounding Julie's embarrassment now, this black top showed much more of her bare skin than she was ever comfortable with in public. It's string like straps seemed destined to break any moment from the strain of holding up her boobs nestled tight below a plunging neckline. My wife's bare arms, bare neck and bare shoulders seemed exceptionally white in contrast to the sheer black fabric that minimally veiled Julie's tits, while doing virtually nothing to hide the pink glow of her nipples from any viewer's eyes.

I suggested to Julie that she could also wear the black lace shoulder and arms cover if she wanted. Given two uncomfortable options my wife chose the latter. It's true that the dark netting may literally have made my wife look a little bit less naked, and that is what she was counting on. But in return it made her look much more slutty, to the point of whorish, and it was certain to lure even more male eyes to gaze upon her gloriously exposed breasts and nipples.

And then then this all became very real. Julie abandoned the safety of our motel room and stepped out into the world half dressed. I was in sexually charged heaven for all of that day until darkness finally descended, there were quite a few hours of bright sun. The concert again started early due to the multiple acts on the bill. And even when night fell I herded Julie under lamp lights as often as I could, until a gathering chill finally forced us to put on jackets. My nerves were on fire the entire time from constant erotic stimulation. There were times I acutely sensed the shame my wife periodically felt like an electric shock, as we weaved through crowds of people stealing glances at Julie's tits.

A few moments in particular really stand out in my memory. The first was when we made a wrong turn trying to find parking and weren't sure which path led toward the show once we finally set out on foot toward it. A cop ahead of us was clearly helping out people in situations like ours so we sought him out for directions, and were stopped just two feet in front of him when he noticed Julie. I could swear that his eyes almost popped out of his head when he got his first good look at my wife's tits and nipples, but to his professional credit he composed himself quickly and gave us some helpful guidance.

Another peak moment happened right after I made Julie pose for a snapshot standing out in the open in the broad vendor area at the rear of the music complex. People passed all around her as I kept backing away to take in the full panorama of my wife's exposure, leaving Julie alone and unshielded from strangers. Suddenly I told Julie that I needed to use the bathroom and said "wait here, I'll be right back" without giving her any time to object. I knew this was the last place imaginable Julie would choose for us to become separated, to be left standing alone exposed in a broad open courtyard, in the midst of an unhurried crowd.

The public men's room was about 25 yards away and as soon as I reached the entry to it I encountered some men staring at my wife making lewd comments about her. I stopped and took a long moment to look back and stare at her with them. My wife literally looked like a two bit whore poised motionless there alone in the light of day, with her breasts on full display. Dressed the way she was, with no one by her side, it was hard to view Julie as anything but a hard up street walker desperately looking for some John to service for a few bucks.

The other stark memory I have came when we got on line at a food concession. As we neared the front I could see that the people staffing it were all teenagers, two boys and a girl. As soon as they saw my wife they couldn't resist snickering, one of the boys said something to the girl and she turned away laughing and blushing. When we actually reached the front of the stand the boy who actually served us made a point of acting very polite. Way too polite in fact. It was clear to me that he was over acting in front of the other kids for effect. When we walked away with our food I glanced back quickly and saw them laughing among themselves - all at Julie's expense.

Of course there were other fun erotic moments that day more subtle than the ones I mentioned, but these are the ones that a few years later really still stand out for me. If this were a piece of fiction, far wilder scenes would be possible to convey. If that is what you prefer, feel free to visualize Julie near the end of that last night, flush with diffuse excitement and dazed from having too much to drink, as a group of young men find her standing alone again while she waits for me outside of another men's room. One of them recognizes her from before, when she was still wearing that sheer black top with nothing over it. Maybe it was that same teen who served her earlier. "It's that slut I told you about", he tells them. Imagine the group then cajoling her, surrounding her, as they collectively maneuver her toward some unlit corner, Imagine a weekend of bottled up sexual energy churning inside my modest but now confused wife, after three straight days of experiencing countless men showing lewd interest in her overtly offered breasts. Though Julie is confused and unable to respond clearly, they sure as hell aren't. Imagine several male hands reaching to unbutton her coat, pulling it open, and then ripping away at that flimsy sheer black top that teased so many men earlier in the day...

Feel free to imagine all that and more. It could really have happened, even though it didn't. This however is a true story about the weekend that we spent showing off Julie to strangers. And both Julie and i made it home safely from that vacation, unharmed and unmolested. But I still have photographs that document what actually happened during that weekend, and they are amazing enough. With patience and perseverance I got my intrinsically shy wife to surrender, and give up her control over who got to intimately view her body and the way it was erotically displayed to them.

A few weeks after we got home I turned that photo of Julie standing in the vendor court, offered up like a whore, into my computer's wallpaper. One day Julie came into my office and after glancing at it said "Well I hope you enjoy having that photo because I'm never going to wear that again". I just nodded at her and kept on working. Not a problem I thought to myself, I far prefer new challenges. After all, there are always new ways to expose your wife to strangers.

12