My Side Slut, April Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pressed against me, and because it was her, and I could not help but react to her, my cock began to respond at once, rising, straining against my jeans, into her ass that she was pressing against me.

I leaned forward and shouted in her ear so that she, but probably no one else in the loud club, could hear me.

"What are you doing here?"

She glanced up at me and smiled, her adorable dimples forming.

"I'm seeing a show! Just like you Mr. Hawthorn!"

She was grinding her ass against my hardon, moving up and down in time to the song's beat.

"What are you doing?" I asked, a stupid question that I asked anyway.

"Dancing! Don't you like the song?"

It actually was a really good song but I had stopped caring about that. The feeling of her firm ass on my cock was amazing. The skirt she was wearing had ridden up. I glanced around and, seeing that no one seemed to be noticing what was happening with me, lifted it quickly. I saw that she was not wearing any panties. My jeans clad cock was nestled between the globes of her ass as she ground against me.

"Jesus," I said into her ear. "I thought we were going to stop!"

"Stop what?" She asked. "Dancing? I didn't know that dancing was off the table. What else do you want me to stop doing, Mr. Hawthorn?"

I shook my head and, unable to resist her, gripped her hips and pulled her against me. I could see her smirk as she ground against me.

"It feels like you like dancing, Mr. Hawthorn," she said. At that moment she was not wrong.

I looked over her shoulder and was greeted with a lovely sight. With the top buttons undone I could see the upper reaches of her breasts. Her nipples were hard and pushed little tents against the flannel of her shirt that I watched sway with the music. I could not help myself and I gripped one of her tits in my hand, feeling the hard nub, squeezing it for a moment making her gasp before releasing it. No one around us seemed to notice.

She reached behind her and her fingers found my cock, squeezing it making me grunt with pleasure. Then I felt her fingers on my button and zipper.

"Wait, no," I said, but she was too quick, releasing my seven and a half inch cock from my jeans. She quickly pushed it down and backed up, nestling my between her upper thighs, laying along her slit.

Her sex was hot against the top of my cock, and her juices coated it. She was already very wet. Her skirt covered us and I held her against me, hiding our actions.

She squeezed her legs together, trapping me against her pussy and began to rock back and forth, sliding me along her wet cunt. The feeling was magical and I was lost in the moment.

We rocked like that for another song. The longer the band played the more people were crowding around us and soon we were surrounded by other people. This situation was new to me but deep down I relished the fact that my cock was secretly out and stroking along the sex of a young girl.

We were starting to get jostled by that time as more and more people joined the crowd. I wasn't going to complain. April had my cock locked between her legs and it was not going anywhere. Each time someone bumped into us it only pushed me harder against her.

Eventually someone knocked into April's shoulder and she was pulled a bit away from me. I gripped her hip and pulled her back to both keep hiding my bare cock and to keep myself rubbing against her. April, however was clever and pushed her hand between her legs and as I pulled her back she pushed up on the bottom of my cock.

The head pushed along her rubbing quickly against the star of her asshole then up into her wet and waiting cunt. She groaned as I sank partway into her and I grunted in response.

Her pussy gripped my shaft as it penetrated her there in the crowd. I felt her shudder against me and I caught my breath, looking around to see if anyone noticed. Everyone else seemed to be focused on the band so I merely pulled on her hips, while bending my knees slightly for a better angle getting myself deeper.

We still could not thrust against one another the way that we both wanted but our small movements were enough to have me gritting my teeth and breathing heavier. Looking over her shoulder I watched the red flush of lust creep across her chest. I was moving her slightly back and forth, my cock partway burried in her, in time to the throbbing baseline of the song.

"Fuck," I grunted into her ear. "You really are a slut aren't you?"

Those words made her moan and push against me, needing me deeper.

"Yes, Mr. Hawthorn," she gasped. "Your slut!"

"I need to fuck you properly. Right now," I said. And I did. I was hard as a rock and these slight movements might be making my insane with lust but they weren't going to let me cum.

"Yes, please," she said. "Whatever you want."

Her hands went back between us and shoved my cock back in my pants, but she didn't bother doing my pants back up, nor did I. She took my hand and I led her through the crowd towards the back of the bar. There was a door that led to the back alley there and as I passed him I nodded quickly to the bouncer who stood there and let people out to smoke.

We quickly walked down the alley to just past a dumpster and I pushed her against the brick wall, kissing her hard. I tongues found each other and swirled, our spit mixing.

The dumpster did not stink of rotting food but it smelled far less than pleasant and there was trash around our feet. This was not the most romantic place I had ever kissed a woman, but romance had nothing to do with what we were doing. I was lost in need of her and her body.

I pushed my hand between her legs as our tongues entwined and curled my fingers into her wet and waiting pussy. She moaned into my mouth as I began to stroke them in and out, rubbing her clit with my thumb.

She had already reached into my pants and pulled out my cock, tugging on it, smearing my pre-cum over the swollen head.

"Will you fuck your slut?" She begged me. "Please fill me up."

I only grunted, slipped my fingers out of her and let her line me up against her opening. I thrust with my hips and sank completely into her with one thrust. Her pussy was as tight as I remembered it being last night but her juices lubricated us so there was no resistance.

I moaned as I finally sank fully into her, lifting her by her thighs and pinning her back against the wall and began to slam into her. Our bodies slapped against one another and she began to squeak, "oh, oh, oh," with each thrust.

I did not notice the group that exited the bar behind us and walked down the alley our way until I heard a laugh behind us.

I didn't pull out of April but spun my head to look back and see a group of young people. One of them had a lit joint and I supposed that they had come down the alley to smoke it. I recognized the girl with green hair from the door among them.

April took my head in her hands and turned it back towards her, kissing me against, wrapping her legs around my bare ass.

"Don't stop," she begged. "Keep fucking me please!"

One of the group, a young guy laughed.

"Give it to her dude," he called out. "C'mon guys. Let's leave them to it."

He led the group away but I could hear a feminine voice say, "No. I want to watch."

There was more laughter that faded away as they left. I continued to slam into April, lost in list and need and not caring that I had an audience. It made it better, actually.

"Mr Hawthorn," April giggled breathlessly. "Someone is looking."

I looked over my shoulder, not stopping my fucking and saw that the green haired girl was standing there. Her lips were parted slightly and she licked them.

"Come here," April said, releasing one of my shoulders and beconning the girl with that hand. "Come here."

The girl approached taking slow steps towards us, eyes locked on my ass as I continued to thrust into April.

She stepped up beside me and April reached out and put her arm around the girl and pulled her back against the wall so they were side to side.

"What your name," April asked, looking into the girl's eyes. I never slowed my fucking.

"Julia," the girl said, biting her lower lip, cheeks flushed.

"Julia," April said. "This is Mr. Hawthorn. I'm his slut. Aren't I, baby?"

"You," I thrust into her making her moan as my pelvis hit hers, "are," thrust, "my," thrust, "slut!"

Julia's top was still the tee that had been cut to hang open on the sides. April gripped the shirt and pulled it to the side revealing her c cup breast, covered with a sheer black fabric. I could see the nipple through it and it was obviously hard.

April pushed the bra cup to the side and under the breast freeing it. Julia gasped as the cool night air hit her exposed flesh. April ran her fingers over the nipple tugging on it.

"Isn't she cute, Mr. Hawthorn," April said between gasps. "Have a taste."

I tilted my head forward towards her chest and Julia arched her back, pushing her nipple between my lips. I sucked and flicked my tongue across the nub, causing the girl to moan quietly.

I pushed my hand down Julia's front, grabbing the button of her jean shorts and yanked them open. She was wearing panties and I pushed my hand inside. She leaned back against the wall and spread her thighs, allowing me access. My fingers ran over the small tuft of silky hair there and then over her clit. I pushed them between her lips which were still dry but found wet heat between them. I dipped my middle finger into her and she groaned as I stroked it out, smearing her juices over her sex. The entire time I continued to thrust in and out of April.

"Are you a slut too, Julia?" April moaned.

Julia nodded, biting her lip.

"Say it," I rasped. "Tell us."

"I'm a slut," Julia said, moaning as I pushed a second finger into her, timing my hand's movements with those of my hips. I was fucking one girl with my cock and the other with my fingers.

"Yeah you are," April said and turned her head pulling Julia's face to hers and kissing her passionately, tongues in each other's mouths.

The added stimulation of the second girl was driving me crazy. Julia, without prompting, pushed her hand between us and began to rub April's clit as I fucked her. April was beyond speaking at this point. She was gasping the word 'fuck' over and over again. I knew from our previous experiences that she was about to cum.

I sped my cock in April's cunt and fingers in Julia's pussy, pushing April towards her climax, rewarded with a shriek as she finally came.

Her pussy clamped down on my thrusting cock and I pushed myself as deep as I could, pinning her there against the wall. Her legs that were wrapped around me were shaking, quivering against my bare ass.

"Good," I grunted. "Good slut!"

April's pussy was spasming around my cock and it was too much. I pulled back and slammed into her again, driving her round ass against the wall again and again. My fingers in Julia pulled her back and forth by her sex as I fucked out my own orgasm.

I felt my balls tighten and groaned as I slammed forward one more time, pushing as deep into April as I could get, releasing my seed into her. I pulled back and drove forward again, and again, using her cunt to milk out my full climax.

Julia squeaker covering her mouth as she began to cum watching me release into the girl I had pinned against the wall. I felt a flood of juices across my hand as she came.

"Yes, Mr. Hawthorn," April gasped. "Fill me up! Give me your cum!"

Finally, gasping for air I fell forward, my forehead falling on April's shoulder. My eyes were closed as my cock twitched inside of her releasing the last of my cum. My fingers slowly stroked in and out of Julia.

Finally I let April's legs drop, stepping away from her. My cock glistened with our mixed juices in the alley light. I was finally getting my breathing under control and I looked at the two of them. They had wrapped their arms around one another. They both had flushed cheeks and were looking at me.

"Julia," April said. "If Mr. Hawthorn gives us permission, would you like to come to my place and eat his cum out of my pussy?"

Julia nodded enthusiastically and looked at me.

"Are you going to come too?" she asked eyes on my cock.

"I think he has to go home to his wife," April said, stroking Julia's hair.

I glanced at my watch and cursed. There was little I wanted more than to go with these two young girls and fuck them both all night but April was right. If Kelsey was not home now she soon would be. I would need a shower as soon as possible to wash the smell of this sex off of me.

"I do," I said, regretfully. "I do need to go home."

"Can I take Julia home to play with?" April asked, smiling her dimples at me. "Please?"

I smiled back.

"You can," I said. "But I am going to want some photos."

April nodded.

"Videos too," she said.

"Perfect," I said.

"Well, I am your slut," she grinned at me. "Aren't I a good one?"

"Yes," I said. "You are a very, very good slut."

And then I put my cock away and left.

To be continued....


12