My Side Slut, April Pt. 03

Story Info
I take my Side Slut to the beach.
9.1k words
4.69
80.3k
106
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JK1979
JK1979
2,244 Followers

This is the third in my series about my side slut, April. Please see the first two chapters for context.

All characters are over the age of 18.

I love getting feedback and comments so please feel free to do so. Enjoy!

Chapter 3

Beach Day

I was in a daze. I had just fucked my employee, my side slut, April, against the wall of an alley behind a rock club. I was a terrible person, I knew, but arriving home, I felt incredible.

I was happily married to a successful lawyer, Kelsey, a woman only a few years younger than my age of 41. By choice we had no children and our life was comfortable and, I had thought, I was perfectly content.

Then April came along. She was 20 years old. She had amazing large, yet pert breasts. Auburn hair and dimples when she smiled. A round ass that begged to be squeezed and, I had discovered very shortly after hiring her, a tight pussy that seemed like it was designed to take my 7.5 inch, thick cock.

I had not, when I hired her, planned on being unfaithful to Kelsey. She had seemed like a good fit to work in my record store, Sublime Vinyl. She knew music and was friendly and a natural salesperson. The fact that she wore very sexy clothes that showed off her amazing body was just a perk. Or so I had thought.

She seduced me. I stand by that. I would have limited myself to only looking at and, if I am being honest, fantasizing about her. It was her who took it too far. It was her who begged me to fuck her. To make her, in her words, my Side Slut.

When I fucked her in the alley a girl had joined us. She said her name was Julia. I fingered Julia to orgasm while I fucked April against the wall. Afterwards I had to go home but April took the girl with her to hers. She asked my permission and I gave it provided they send me photos and videos.

When I arrived at my loft condo Kelsey was already home. It was the first night she had gotten back from work before 1am in weeks. When I saw the lights on I panicked. I knew that I probably stank of sex.

My heart was pounding and I was breathing heavily. I had to think fast. I hurried in the door and as soon as it shut behind me I was stripping. I got naked as I rushed towards the laundry room under the stairs that led to the upper level. I tossed them into the washer, turned it on then padded over to the main floor guest bathroom.

I could hear Kelsey calling my name but ignored her, jumping into the shower stall and turning it on, frantically lathering myself, focusing first on my cock, desperately scrubbing away the evidence of my crimes.

A couple minutes later Kelsey came into the bathroom.

"What are you doing, Jake?" She asked, pulling the curtain back far enough to chat. This was a small bathroom with a single sink, a toilet and only a shower stall, no tub. My wife leaned against the sink to talk to me.

"Oh," I said, feigning surprise. "I thought you would be asleep so I showered down here so I didn't wake you up."

She cocked her head a bit at that.

"Ok," she said. "You don't usually but...thank you. I was up anyway. How was the show? And...why are you showering now?"

I swallowed. Kelsey was smart. She was a lawyer. If she was truly suspicious it would not take her long to question me into confession. She still sounded friendly and curious more than anything else so I lied again.

"Oh," I said. "I was hanging out with this group of kids outside for a bit. A couple were smoking so I stank like an ashtray. I didn't think you would want to smell that in bed. I sure didn't."

I glanced at her to see how that went over. She seemed to accept it and began talking briefly about her day. This was the first time in over a week that we had been able to catch up.

It was nice talking to the woman I loved and had married. For a moment it was like it was before April showed up. I was not even thinking about the young girl.

We talked for about five minutes while I cleaned myself and I was just about to get out and dry off when I noticed my wife unbuttoning her shirt.

"Oh," I asked. "What's going on here?"

She chuckled and dropped the garment to the floor and began pushing her jeans down her thighs.

"I've missed my husband," she said and started to climb into the shower with me.

I had proven to myself over the prior few days that at 41 I was still a man with a healthy libido. I had fucked April many times in both her cunt and mouth. That being said, I was not sure I was going to be able to get myself ready for a third time that day for my wife.

This is not to say that my wife is not worth an erection. She was 39 but no one guessed that. Most people assumed that she was in her late twenties or early thirties. She was almost as tall as I am and had a lean body. She spent time at the gym every day to keep in shape.

Her breasts, while nowhere near as large and beautiful as April's, were still firm c cups with pink nipples that I loved to suck and nibble on.

She moved her naked body into the small shower with me and began to kiss me. I hoped that my mouth didn't taste like April.

Kelsey reached between us and gripped my cock which did not jump to hardness like it normally does. I closed my eyes and imagined April who was, I assumed, at that moment, getting the pussy I had just fucked eaten out by Julia. That caused me to react.

I slid down Kelsey's body, kissing as I went. Down over her chest, along the collarbone and the upper slope of her breasts. Thinking of April's and how much fuller they were. I pulled first one then the other nipple into my mouth and flicked my tongue across them. They grew hard in my mouth.

I continued downward, kissing across her belly, along the line of her pelvic bones to the neatly trimmed patch of hair above her pussy. I realized that I had yet to taste April's shaved pussy and as my wife spread her legs and my tongue ran over her clit I resolved to remedy that as soon as possible.

I sucked on Kelsey's clit and pushed two fingers up into her already ready pussy, steadily fucking her with them as I licked and sucked, tongue flat on the velvet skin between her lips and then back to the clit.

One thing about being with one woman for years is that you get to know them very well. I knew exactly how to eat my wife and within minutes I could feel her climax fast approaching.

While I serviced her I had my cock in my hand, stroking, keeping it hard, images of my young lover in my mind. I knew, deep down, that this was as much a betrayal of my wife as when I stuck my cock in my employee but I could not help myself.

"Fuck me," she finally gasped. She always preferred to cum when I was inside of her.

I stood and lifting her by her thighs, pressing her back against the wall, I sank into her. This was the exact same position I had fucked April earlier that evening.

I started to thrust into her, fucking her with deep steady strokes, the way she preferred. Her ass smacked against the wet tile behind her. My face was against her neck, kissing her in that spot that drove her crazy. It didn't take long. She went from moaning to gasping. Her legs wrapped around my ass, holding her tight against me, deep inside as she came.

I closed my eyes and as her legs loosened I began fucking her hard again, chasing an orgasm that I suspected might be beyond me. I was about to give up when I brought April's face to my mind. I saw her full pouty lips and could swear I heard her whisper in my ear, 'fuck me like your slut.'

That was enough. I grunted as I came again, this time in my wife. I gasped for air. It was a smaller climax, but it was something.

My cock slipped free of Kelsey and I stepped back. She was chuckling.

"Thanks, Jake," she said. "I needed that. It's been too long. I'm sorry for that."

"It's ok," I said, feeling terrible guilt. "It's fine. I get it."

We went to bed after that.

+++++

I had had enough presence of mind to turn my phone off, not just on vibrate before getting into bed. I had asked for pictures and video from April and I figured that she would do as I asked. I didn't want my phone buzzing away in the middle of the night. It worked. I slept as deep as I had ever slept.

I am not one who usually remembers my dreams. As soon as I awake they slip away like sand through my fingers. That morning, however, I was having the most wonderful dream. I was laying on a bed with red silk sheets, surrounded by beautiful young women. They were running their hands over my body, licking me, kissing me. It was one of those dreams that, in the bottom of your kind you know is not real but you just succumb to it.

Finally one of them stepped over me and lowered herself onto my hard cock. I felt myself slide into her warm cunt and it felt so real. It felt like something hot and wet was wrapped around my cock. I groaned and pushed my hips upwards, into this girl and...

My eyes flew open. I could sense something was happening and I was not wrong. April was on my bed, between my legs. She had my cock, fully hard and engorged, deep in her mouth, sucking as she cupped my balls.

She was wearing a halter top, with thin straps. The shirt barely contained her large tits, and looking down I could see the beautiful globes swinging as she moved. Her feet were bare and she was wearing a short skirt.

I looked to the side, where my wife always slept. The bed was unmade but Kelsey was not there. I looked back down between my legs as I heard April gagging slightly as she took me deep.

"What the fuck," I almost shouted. "You can't...you shouldn't...what the fuck are you doing here?"

April pulled my cock out of her mouth and stroked it slowly beside her face, my foreskin sliding over the swollen purple head.

"Good morning, Mr. Hawthorn," she said smiling brightly. "You didn't respond to any of my messages. I wanted to make sure you were alright. I let myself in and I found you...found this," she gave my cock a quick peck on its tip, "and I couldn't resist."

"You can't be here," I said, angry. "My wife..."

"Oh," she smiled and then licked the bottom of my cock from base to tip, "she's not here. It's fine. I waited until she left. And then let myself in. I used that key under the fake rock."

I groaned. I had told Kelsey that that fake rock was a stupid idea.

"That doesn't mean that you should..." I cut myself off with a groan as she pulled me back into her mouth, gripping my hips and forcing me into her throat. My hips rose reflexively pushing myself deeper, making her gag. "...you shouldn't come here!"

She removed me from her mouth again.

"But I sent you so many photos and videos and you didn't respond at all," she pouted. "I thought maybe you didn't want me to be your slut anymore. I needed to know." She gave my cock a squeeze. "Someone still wants me, I see."

"Fuck," I said, losing my resolve, if I ever had any. "But here? I can't have you coming here. I was with my wife! I had to turn my phone off."

"You should turn it on now. Take a look. Watch the videos. I'll just keep myself busy here."

I closed my eyes, partially in resigned exasperation, partly because she started sucking again, slowly working her way up and down my shaft. Taking her time.

I reached to the bedside table and turned on my phone. As soon as it booted up I received several notifications, all from April.

I opened the first, a photo with the caption, 'wish you were here'. It was an image of April taken from above with her arm extended up above her. Julia had April's top pushed up revealing her breasts. Julia was latched onto one nipple sucking. April was making a kissing face at the camera.

The next photo was of Julia on all fours, taken from behind. I could see her asshole and her pussy which had two of April's fingers buried in it.

The next had the caption, 'your slut being a slut for you'. It was a close up of April's face beside Julia's ass cheeks holding them open with one hand, the other, presumably holding the phone. April's tongue was out and she was licking Julia's asshole.

There were half a dozen more images of the two girls, now both completely naked, entwined in various positions. Julia between April's legs eating her out. The two of them in a sixty nine position. April's large breasts pressed against Julia's smaller one.

Each and every photo was amazingly erotic. This was coupled with the slow, steady suck that April was doing between my legs, in the bed I shared with my wife.

Finally I came to the video. I pressed play and I could hear April giggling on the small speakers on my phone. The real April that was between my legs removed her mouth from my cock and moved up my body to straddle me. She lifted her skirt and pressed my hard shaft which was glistening with her spit against the front of her pussy.

"I want to ride you while you watch, Mr. Hawthorn," she said, holding me against her and sliding herself along my cock.

"Will you fuck your slut in your bed," she asked, sweetly. "Will you fill me up and make me cum?"

"Jesus," I muttered. This was insane. It was a terrible thing I was doing and an even more terrible idea to do it here in my house. In my bed. I was, however, too far gone. More than protecting my life and my marriage, I needed to be inside this girl.

"Yes," I said finally.

April smiled and rose up, positioning herself at the tip of my cock and then began to sink down slowly. Her mouth had been amazing but her cunt was heaven. Hot and tight, it gripped me as I pierced her.

"Oh god," Mr. Hawthorn, she moaned. "You are big. So perfect."

My hips raised to meet her as she slid down, my hips meeting hers as I completely buried myself in her.

"Watch the video, Mr. Hawthorn," she said. "Watch me be a slut for you."

I tore my eyes away from her perfect body above me to look at the screen of my phone.

She had apparently set her camera up on some kind of tripod. The view was of April laying on her back, her spread legs facing the camera. I had a great view of her milky thighs, leading up to her perfect pink, shaved pusy, a pussy I had fucked earlier that night.

Meanwhile as I watched April rode me slowly. Sliding up and down on my cock, making a small 'oh' sound as I bottomed out in her then rising back up, her pussy clenching me the whole way.

In the video I saw that Julia was beside April, lying in a similar fashion, her own pussy with trimmed brown pubic hair also on display. Julia's fingers were hooked into April and April's hand was wrapped around a big vibrator that she had pushed up inside of the girl.

"Why aren't you here, Mr. Hawthorn?" The video April asked the camera. "Why aren't you fuckint your sluts?"

"Please, Mr. Hawthorn," Julia said, her voice a whine as April fucked her with the vibrator. "Please come and fuck me! You haven't fucked me yet!"

I watched the video of the two girls as April fucked me in real life. It ended after Julia had a squeaking orgasm, spraying cum over April's sheets.

"Fuck," I said. "That's fucking hot."

"I know it is, Mr. Hawthorn," April said. "It's all for you. Any time you want to fuck Julia you can. I can call her and she will be here. For you to use. Like you use me."

I groaned at the thought and my cock throbbed in April's 20 year old cunt.

"Oh," she giggled. "You like that, Mr. Hawthorn? You like that idea? Well, it's true. Anyone you want to fuck...I would never stop you. I would only beg to be involved. But if you said no I would sit outside the door to the room and listen, playing with myself. Just happy that you were happy."

I had had enough of the slow fucking that April was giving me, no matter how good it felt. I needed to fuck her hard.

I dropped my phone on the bed beside us and gripped her hips and rolled, pulling her with me, moving her under me, keeping my cock buried in her the entire movement.

April giggled as I moved myself atop of her.

"That's right Mr. Hawthorn," she gasped. "Fuck your slut."

I grunted as I began to slam into the girl beneath me. The headboard began to bounce against the wall behind it with the force of my thrusts. I realized then that I had rolled April onto the side of the bed where Kelsey slept. That should have made me feel terrible guilt but, at that moment, it made the whole scenario much hotter.

I pulled almost the full length of my cock from her, leaving only the tip in and slammed forward, making her tits, still captured my her top, bounce. Again and again I slammed into my slut.

"You like getting fucked in my wife's bed?" I asked through gritted teeth. "You like being a little homewrecker whore?"

April moaned as I called her this and wrapped her legs around my ass, encouraging me.

"Yes!" She shouted. "Yes! I'm a whore! Fuck me where your wife sleeps!"

She reached between us and began to rub her clit as I fucked her. Each time our hips met I twisted slightly, digging deep into her, making her gasp.

"I'm gonna cum in your bed," she moaned. "I'm going to soak your wife's spot with my slut cum."

"Do it," I grunted. "Cum for me."

She threw her head back and her back arched. I could feel her already right cunt grip my cock as she spawned out her orgasm, moaning my name over and over again.

I gripped her hips and held her against me as she rode out her climax, waiting until she was starting to shakily come down before fucking her hard and fast again, our bodies slapping together, both of us coated in sweat.

I could feel my own crest coming and I chased it as I slammed into her again and again. Finally I reached my threshold and moaned her name as I released.

I let go three strong sprays directly into her, balls deep, before pulling back and then slamming forward again, cumming more. My cock throbbed and spasmed inside of her, my muscles tensed as I finished.

Finally I fell forward, breathing heavily, laying on top of her, my twitching cock softening inside of her. Once I had recovered enough to move I rolled off of her, my cock sliding free.

"Fuck..." I said. "That was..."

"Don't say it was a mistake, Mr. Hawthorn," April interrupted me. "It was exactly what we should do. What you should do to your slut. Whenever you want."

I sighed.

"Fuck."

+++++

Twenty minutes later we got out of bed. I looked at the wet spot on the sheets where I had fucked April. A mix of my cum and hers smeared there, evidence of our illicit coupling.

I grabbed the sheets together and, after pulling on some sweatpants threw them in the washing machine. April, smiling to herself even helped me make the bed with fresh sheets.

I made coffee for us and we sat down on either side of the kitchen island where I usually enjoyed my mornings alone.

"April," I said finally, "what the hell are you doing? You have to know that you can't come here and..."

"And what, Mr. Hawthorn?" She asked. "Get fucked like a slut in your bed? We discussed this. That's what I'm for, for you."

I shook my head. I had already resigned myself to the dangerous, yet incredibly sexy fate of being in some kind of relationship with April.

"Fine," I said. "I get that. We are going to keep fucking. I'm happy with that. You are a good slut."

It still felt strange to call a woman a slut outside of sex but it was growing on me. Besides, me calling her that made April smile.

"But we have to be more careful. I'm not leaving my wife and I don't want this to ruin that. Do you understand?"

April nodded.

"Ok, Mr. Hawthorn," she said. "I get it. I'll be more...careful. I was just worried that you had fucked me then forgot me. I can be your secret. I want to be your secret slut. That turns me on more than anything. But you can't ignore me."

"Ok. You be more careful and I won't ignore you. That's a deal."

April smiled. "And you have to fuck me as often as possible!"

JK1979
JK1979
2,244 Followers