My Side Slut, April Pt. 04

Story Info
I fuck April while on phone with wife, then in a bathroom.
8.7k words
4.73
111.5k
181
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JK1979
JK1979
2,244 Followers

This is the fourth instalment of the Side Slut, April stories. Please feel free to check out the first three chapters for context.

As always, I appreciate the feedback I have received so far! Please enjoy this next chapter!!

Chapter Four

In the three weeks after the beach trip April and I continued our affair. She remained my side slut and I fucked her over and over, using her whenever I wanted to get off, which, despite me being over 40 years old was very often.

I could not keep my hands off of her, and she, to my delight, seemed to love to be used by me. She claimed that being used as a secret slut was a dream come true for her.

My wife, Kelsey, was none the wiser. Her high stress job as a lawyer kept her busy and out of the house from early morning late into the evening most days, leaving me free to run my little record shop and play with my new toy, April.

She had swept into my life and into my pants and I had been caught up in our sexual escapades since. I had hired her to help out but she had insisted that she wanted to be my side slut and I could not resist her. At first I felt emended guilt at cheating on my wife, who I still loved very much, but as time wore on that gave way to the delicious thrill of cheating with the young girl.

We had sex almost every day. Sometimes quick fucks on my office desk, sometimes long drawn out blowjobs in my car. I had fucked her once in my marriage bed, making her cum in the spot that my wife slept.

About three weeks after I had taken her to the beach and fucked her in the sand while a young man had jerked off watching us, we were in my office. The store had just closed and we had finished counting the measly cash my record shop had brought in that day.

Normally a slow day like that would have depressed me, making me doubt the sense in keeping my place open, but my mind was on other things.

Two things to be exact. April had sat herself on the edge of my desk, facing me. I was in my chair, rolled back to give her a bit of room and to better watch her.

April was stunning. Her hair was thick and hung just past her shoulders. Her face was cute and round, with naturally plump lips. She was short at 5'3, but had large breasts that looked magnificent above her thin waist and wide hips.

That day she was wearing a white tee shirt and she had just pulled it up, making her large tits pull up then drop with a lovely bounce. I responded with a guttural groan of lust and grabbed her hips, pulling myself forward, mouth open to suck one of the nipples between my lips.

April arched her back, pushing the hard, rosy nub deeper, and she moaned quietly as I flicked my tongue across it.

"That feels good, Mr. Hawthorn," she said, putting one hand in my hair at the back of my head, the other one steadying herself on the desktop.

"Fuck," I said, moving to the other soft breast. "I love your tits, April."

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "They love you too, Mr, Hawthorn. Do you want to fuck them? Do you want to fuck your slut's tits?"

"Maybe," I said, moving my mouth down her body, kissing down her stomach, to the waistband of the shirt skirt she was wearing. I rolled my chair back a bit as I ran a string of kisses along the inside of her milky white thigh, from the hem of the skirt to her knee, then slowly up the inside of her other thigh, taking my time, enjoying the way that she shivered as my lips brushed the sensitive skin.

"First though," I said as I pushed her skirts up over her hips, "I want to taste my slut. I want her to cum in my mouth. Can she do that?"

She was not, as per my request, not wearing any panties under her short skirt. I loved walking up behind her throughout the day and cupping the bare globes of her ass, or pushing my fingers between the shaved lips of her pussy. Sometimes when we were alone, sometimes when customers were on the other side of the counter. It was a game for us, seeing if she could keep her composure as I pleasured her just out of view.

It also meant that when she opened her legs even wider for me, spreading herself on my desk to give me access to her pussy, nothing blocked my view. Her pussy was shaved clean and the pink lips were already glistening with moisture.

I led with my tongue, pushing between the lips, feeling her swollen clit and sucking it between my lips. I groaned when the sweet and salty taste of her hit my tongue. It tasted of youth and sex. The fresh yet earthy smell of her pussy filled my nostrils as I began to lap at her, running my tongue along the silken skin between her opening and the nub. I pushed first one finger then another into her, marvelling at how tight she still was even after having fucked by me over and over again.

April began to squirm there on the desk so I used the hand not fucking her to hold her tight against my mouth. I could feel her first orgasm approaching and I was relentless, sucking on the clit, swirling my tongue around it, fingers pumping in and out of her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

"Cum for me," I demanded, keeping my fingers working in her, my voice rumbling into her sex. "Be my slut and cum."

She was there on the edge and, as it usually did, me calling her a slut pushed her over. Her legs clamped down on my head as squeezed as she loudly squealed and gasped as her climax overtook her. I continued to lick and suck as she came, fingers pushed deep into her, pressing on the upper wall of her canal, the other hand holding her bucking hips in place.

Finally she began to come down, gasping for breath, making small 'oh, oh, oh' noises as she twitched around my fingers. I grinned and gave one last lick of her delicious pussy before moving my head back and looking up at her.

Her cheeks and chest were flushed a luscious red and her eyes were dreamy, filled with adoration.

"Thank you, Mr. Hawthorn," she said smiling down at me. "You treat your slut so good."

"It's my pleasure," I said smiling back up at her. And it was. I could no longer imagine a life where I did not have this hot young thing to use at my leisure and pleasure. I wanted nothing to end it.

I slipped my fingers out of her dripping wet pussy and went to wipe her juices off of my chin when she stopped my hand and leaned down and kissed me deeply. Our tongues swirled in each other's mouths and I got, if possible, even harder.

"How do you taste, April?' I asked when we finally broke the kiss.

"Delicious,' she said, grinning. "But now i want to taste you. Will you please fuck your slut's mouth?"

I did not say anything, just pushed my chair away from the desk, spreading my legs apart and leaning back. She giggled and hopped down from the edge of the desk, causing her full breasts to bounce. April dropped to her knees between my own with no hesitation and began to open my jeans.

Her fingers were deft and she quickly popped the button, then pulled down the fly. She gripped the waist of the jeans and tugged them and my boxer briefs down while I lifted my ass off of the seat. My pants were now at my ankles and my already hard cock stood straight up, at eye level with the girl.

My dick was a decent size, 7.5 inches and thick. It was uncircumcised, with the dark purple head peeking out of the hood that protected it. It rose from a trimmed thatch of pubic hair that, unlike my hair and beard, had not gone grey yet. It filled her hand as she reached forward and gripped it at the base and gazed upon it.

I loved the way that she looked at my cock. Every time she saw it her eyes would focus on it and she would lick her lips in anticipation. It was a look of devotion and lust. She knew, I could tell by the look on her face, that she belonged to this cock. It belonged inside of her and she could not wait to get it back where it belonged.

She moved closer, keeping her grip on it and began to lick up and down the shaft, making sure to lick my balls before sliding her tongue back up the shaft. She pulled down on the skin, revealing more of the head which she swirled her tongue around.

I groaned with pleasure as her warm spit coated the cock and her hot breath moved across it. She smiled up at me and looked me directly in the eyes as she sucked the head into her mouth, pushing it deeper into her face, deeper and deeper. I felt the head reach her throat and she continued to suck and pull, getting me deeper. It was always a surprise to me how good she was at getting me deep into her throat, with the minimum of gagging.

She held me there, deep and throbbing, her nose almost touching my pubic hair, until she needed air, pulling back slowly then popping me out of her mouth and gasped for air.

I reached down and gripped her hair in my fist, hearing her moan with pleasure when I roughly tugged her face back to my cock and pushing into her throat again. It was about four or five of these deep slow sucks on my cock when my cell phone began to vibrate on the desk just behind her.

I opened my eyes and looked at the screen and saw the face of my wife, Kelsey. I felt a sudden and deep pang of guilt knowing that, at that moment I was betraying a woman I loved.

"Ah, fuck," I said, looking down at the girl with my cock in her mouth. "It's my wife. Dammit!" I did feel guilty but mostly frustrated that this sensation was about to be interrupted.

"It's ok," April said, taking me out of her mouth and smiling wickedly up at me. "Answer it. Put yourself on mute when she talks and I'll be quiet when you talk."

I chuckled, looking at the phone and considering. I may have fucked this girl in my marriage bed but this was the worst betrayal so far. Still, if I was being honest with myself, the idea was hot and made my cock twitch in her hands.

She lightly licked the tip of my cock and said, "C'mon. Answer it! I want you to talk to her while I have your cock in my mouth."

I grabbed the phone and hit the green circle, answering it.

"Hey babe," I said and avoided the urge to moan as April sucked me back between her lips.

"Hey," my wife said. "This a bad time?"

I coughed a bit, guilty.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It took you awhile to answer. Are you busy? Shouldn't you be closed by now?" My wife said.

"Oh, right," I said. "No, I'm closed. Just doing some accounting. Balancing the books. How about you? I figured you would still be at work."

"Oh," Kelsey laughed. "You know me. I'm still here. It's going to be a long one. We just ordered in some Thai food and I'm hiding in my office, eating and trying to take a bit of a break. Figured I'd give you a call and we could hang out a bit before I had to get back. You are usually asleep when I get home these days."

It was true. Since I had started fucking my slut every day I had felt guilty every time my wife came home and tried to have a normal conversation with me. It had been easier on me to just have a drink and fall asleep and avoid Kelsey.

"Yeah," I said, looking down into the eyes of the girl who was blowing me, running my fingers through her hair, "sorry about that. I dunno, maybe I'm getting old. Need more sleep. Anyway, how's work? What's the case you are working on now?"

I hit the mute button and held the phone away from my ear as Kelsey, who was a talker and who almost never noticed when she was carrying on most of a conversation herself, began to go into great detail about her day and her work. I soon lost the thread of her conversation as I got lost in the feeling of April mouth fucking me.

"It's muted," I said to April.

She began to suck harder and faster then, pushing my cock into her throat making several 'glut glut' noises. I could see drool dripping down her chin as she deep throated me and her watering eyes made her mascara run, making slutty dark circles around her eyes and black trails down her cheeks. She pulled me back out and began to stroke my cock beside her face.

"Old?" She laughed. "I don't know about that. You fuck like a 20 year old. Better actually. Guys my age don't know what they are doing, like you, Mr. Hawthorn."

I held my finger up and unmuted the phone because I sensed a slight pause in Kelsey's story.

"Oh yeah?" I said then hit mute as my wife began talking again.

April took me out of her mouth, making me frown but then let a long trail of spit, drool from my cock in her throat, drip down to her chest, the glistening spit slipping into her cleavage.

"You said you want to tit fuck me, Mr. Hawthorn." She said. "Will you do it now? Will you use me as your slut?"

"Yes," I said. "You do it though. Wrap your slut tits around my cock."

She giggled and lifted one of her beautiful full breasts in each hand, moving closer to me and pressing them together against either side of my shaft. I was decently endowed but my cock disappeared between them.

I groaned as she began to slide her tits up and down my cock. The friction of her soft breasts, lubricated by her spit made me close my eyes and lean back.

"Do you like this," April asked grinning wickedly. "Do you like tit fucking your slut while you talk to your wife?"

April mentioning Kelsey made me open my eyes and realize that Kelsey was saying my name. I unmuted the phone and said, "What, sorry, what?"

"Are you there?" Kelsey asked, sounding slightly annoyed. "I asked you a question."

"Sorry?" I said. "I was distracted by..." I looked down at the hot slut smiling as she worked my cock with her tits. "...an email. What was the question?"

"Jesus," Kelsey said. "If you are busy I guess I can go. It's not like we have a lot of time to talk these days. I asked what time you are heading home and what you were going to have to eat."

I smiled, remembering just minutes ago when I had my tongue buried in April's cunt.

"Oh," I said grinning down at April, "I already ate. It was fucking delicious."

April giggled and my eyes widened, worried that Kelsey might hear but she didn't seem to.

"Oh," she said. "That's good. I'm glad you are taking care of yourself."

"Oh," I said, my hips bucking up to fuck the crevice made by April's tits, "I'm taking care of myself for sure."

"And what time are you going to be home? Don't forget that you will have to take the garbage around tonight."

While I loved fucking April's tits, I needed more. I stood, my cock pulling out of her cleavage and pulled up on her arm. My slut obediently rose as well and I turned her around, facing away from me. I pushed on her upper back and she leaned forward, pressing her tits against the top of my desk and presenting herself to me. She reached around behind her and gripped her full ass, fingers making divots in the white flesh, pulling the cheeks apart.

My eyes were hungry as I looked at her offered pussy, still glistening from her earlier orgasm and, obviously turned on by the situation. Above the slightly parted pink lips was the puckered star of her asshole. It occured to me that I had not fucked that hole yet and, while I didn't think that now was the correct time for it, I promised myself that I would get to it very soon.

I placed the head of my cock against her sex, watching it push between the lips. I slid it up and down along the slit, smearing her juices around, making her moan quietly.

"Oh, I have a bit more work to do here," I said, teasing the girl on the desk. "I'll have to really work hard..." I shoved forward, sinking into April with one thrust. April moaned again, teeth gritted. "...to really do a good job."

"Are...is there someone there with you?" Kelsey asked.

I froze, cock deep in my slut and my heart began to pound. Shit. I should have waited until I had muted the phone.

"What?" I said. "No,Just me."

"Oh. I thought... It sounded like... A voice? I dunno."

"Um..." I scrambled in my mind for an excuse, "Oh! I forgot the music on downstairs in the shop.You probably heard that. It's not very clear here in the office."

"Oh," Kelsey said. "That makes sense. Anyway, did I tell you about Oscar and the litigation?"

"Nope," I said. "Tell me about it."

I muted the phone again and grabbed a handful of April's hair and yanked her back, arching her back, making her look me in the eye.

"Careful," I said and pulled back, slamming forward again. "You have to be," I pulled back and slammed forward again, "Quiet!"

With each thrust April cried out.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Hawthorn," she said, voice full of lust. "I just can't help it. Your cock feels so good inside of me. It belongs in my doesn't it? Isn't it perfect in my slut cunt?"

I couldn't help but agree as I fucked her hard on my desk, Kelsey's voice all but forgotten, my wife telling a boring story about her work. April's pussy was tight and wet. She felt unlike any other girl I had fucked before. It was a good thing that Kelsy's story was a long one because I needed to fuck April hard at that moment.

"Ugh,' April moaned. "This is so hot. Knowing that she is there, not realizing that I am fucking her man. Unph! That his cock is in my tight cunt!"

I covered her mouth with my hand for a moment, pushed into her to my hilt and unmuted the phone, realizing that there was that break in Kelsey's stream of talking that needed a response.

"Yeah?" I said. "Really?" Then Kelsey began to speak again and I muted the phone.

"Do you like fucking me more than your wife?" April asked me as my thrust shoved her into the edge of the desk over and over.

"Yes," I admitted. "I love fucking you."

"More than her?" she demanded.

"Yes! More than her! You are sluttier, sexier and better!"

April groaned at that and I could feel her cunt clamp down on my cock.

"Am I tighter?"

"Yes! Your pussy is so tight! You feel so good, April."

The dirty talk and my wife on the phone was getting to be too much. I could feel the tell-tale feeling deep at the inner base of my cock that I was getting close to cumming. I knew from experience, the way that April was moaning and gasping, she was close too.

"Will you cum in me, Mr. Hawthorne? Will you fill me up with your cum with your wife on the phone?"

I could not answer at that moment. I was grunting with each thrust, teeth gritted as i slammed into her again and again, our bodies slapping together. I could feel my balls swing and slap into her and every gasp and squeak she made when I sank into her was music to my ears.

"I'm close," I grunted finally. "Do you want me to cum in you?"

"OH, OH, OH, Yes!!" she cried out as I fucked her. "Yes!! Fill me!"

I was gasping for breath as we moved in time with one another. Each time I slammed forward, my cock sinking in completely she would buck her hips to meet me. I twisted my hips slightly, increasing the friction inside of her before pulling back.

"Gonna cum," I grunted, feeling close, holding back as well as I could, trying to prolong the feeling. I was not thinking of my wife on the line, telling me about her work. Not thinking about the risk of cheating on her. Not thinking about how, if this affair was discovered my life as I knew it would be over. The only thing in my mind was how I needed to release in the girl below me.

"Yes!" April cried in time with our thrusts. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fill your slut! Cum in me while she is on the phone! Fill my better, tighter pussy! Make! Me! Your! SLUT!!" The last words were almost screamed as she came. Her pussy contracted around my cock and that was enough to bring me over the edge.

I slammed forward, holding her hips, fingers sinking into the flesh, deep enough that later I would see bruises in the shape of my hands, and released. I groaned, teeth gritted as I came, spraying my seed into her. I held her there, cock throbbing as I spurted. Finally, I gasped for breath, body shivering. She had come again as I did, and she was moaning quietly, pussy quivering around me.

"Q...Q...Quiet," I said and held the phone back up to my ear. "Sorry...What...what was that?" I asked my wife.

JK1979
JK1979
2,244 Followers