My Side Slut, April Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok?" Kelsey asked me. "You sound like you are out of breath?"

I chuckled, looking down at the girl below me, my cock still twitching buried in her sweet, tight pussy. She had a hand over her mouth and her chest was heaving, the sight of her breasts moving almost enough to make me hard again inside of her.

"Oh," I said, thinking fast. "Right, sorry. I could have sworn I heard something. I'm alone and it scared the shit out of me!" I reached forward and stroked April's cheek, my hand trailing down her neck, to her breast, cupping it in my hand, running my thumb over the nipple. "My heart is pounding."

Kelsey laughed.

"I told you that that old building you own is haunted!" she said, teasing me. "I gotta get back to work. Don't get caught by any spooks, brave boy!"

"Ok," I said, smiling. "If I find one I know what to do with it." I slid my hand down further and rubbed my fingers across April's clit, just above where my cock pierced her.

"Ok," Kelsey said. "Have a good night. I'll be late but I can go in late tomorrow so maybe we can go out for brunch."

"That sounds nice," I said. "See you later or in the morning if I'm asleep."

"Love you," my wife said.

"And I love you," I said. I meant it do, regardless of the fact that I was balls deep in a young girl. Still, I was looking down at April when I said it.

I hung up the phone and leaned forward kissing April, fingers still playing with her clit, keeping my cock in her..

"Oh, Mr. Hawthorn," April said, giggling, "you are so bad."

"I think it's you who's the bad one," I said to the girl.

"Maybe," she said, and flexed the muscles in her cunt, massaging my cock with her sex. "So, old man," she teased. "Think you can go again?"

My cock was already re-hardening inside of her and I began to slowly rock back and forth, stroking inside of her.

"I think I can."

And I could.

+++++

I had fallen asleep before my wife came home from work. After fucking April one more time that evening I had gone home, smoked a bit of weed and gone to bed for a deep, satisfying sleep.

Kelsey woke me the next morning at about 10 AM. I had no plans to head into work that day and she reminded me about the brunch idea. I smiled and nodded. It seemed like a good idea, and we had not had much time to hang out recently. Despite my torrid affair with April I actually missed hanging out with Kelsey. She was, despite my betrayal, my best friend and the one I wanted to spend my life with.

While Kelsey showered I checked my phone and saw, as I expected a text from April. She would often text me after she had gone home after we had fucked, sometimes in the middle of the night, sometimes the next morning. Days we knew we would work together she might skip the text but, on days like today when we were not going to meet she always would.

I opened the messages and saw that the first text was a photo. I opened it and it was one of her topless in her bathroom, taken in the mirror. Her beautiful breasts were on display and the hand not holding the camera was pinching her own nipple.

-Thinking of you, the text read. - What are you up to today?

I checked to ensure that my wife was still in the shower and responded.

-Going for brunch with K. Not sure what later. You?

-:P You should hang out with me! She responded immediately.

-I'd like that, I typed. - Maybe later? I was happy to think of meeting up with her and fucking her again as soon as possible. Maybe she could come over and we could fuck in my marriage bed again.

-Boo. I want to fuck you right now!! She typed.

-Sorry. Gotta go to Chicago Dreams, I entered into the phone. It was the place Kelsey and I had decided on.

-You suck! But so do I. Maybe later I'll show you again!!

I chuckled at the thought and closed my phone, hearing Kelsey get out of the shower.

My wife and I got dressed, ready to head out to a local spot we enjoyed. I pulled on jeans and a black tee-shirt with a black, zip up hoodie over it. Pretty much what I wore every day. Kelsey needed to go into work after we ate so she was wearing one of her suits. It was a good look. It accentuated her curves while remaining professional. We looked mis-matched, but then again, we almost always did.

Our neighborhood had been, when we bought and renovated our loft condo, one of the rougher ones in the city. When we moved in the park down the street was a crack infested homeless home, the streets were rough and dangerous, and the local bars were dark, smoke filled holes in the wall. On the other hand, the shops were cool and gritty and the vibe of thearea was yonge and dangerous and fun. Gentrification had taken care of most of that, good and bad.

We were not the only young couple with some cash that moved in and made it our own. In a lot of ways I regretted the loss of the rough around the edges coolness of the place, while still realizing that it was partly my own fault.

That being said, it did mean, now that the area was cleaned up and mostly populated by young professionals and moneyed hipsters, there were plenty of choices for brunch. Like I had told April, we went to a place called Chicago Dreams. It was a smaller place with maybe six tables. They made a good brunch and it was quiet enough that we could enjoy a meal. It was also close enough that we could walk there. Kelsey would take an Uber into work and I would just walk home after we were done.

It being a Wednesday mid morning, the restaurant was not busy. Had it been the weekend there would have been a wait outside before we could get seated but, this day, we walked right in and took a table against the wall. Looking into the restaurant. I sat with my back against the wall and Kelsey across the table, facing me.

We ordered coffee and our food. We had been many times and knew what we wanted. Some couples would have spent the time waiting for food and eating chatting but that is not what Kelsey and I did. Brunch, for us, was a time for us to spend time in each other's company, comfortable and chill, reading something, not talking. To an outsider it might look like we were bored with one another or unhappy, but in reality it was a chance for us to really unwind together enjoying the silence and each other's presence.

Kelsey had brought the paper and was flipping through it. She started, as always, with the obituaries. I had no idea why she did this. When I had asked her long before she had simply said, 'Its what my father used to do so...I do the same.'

I had a paperback book with me, an old dime store scifi thing that was terribly written, but fun to read. I was about a third of the way into it and smiling to myself at the awkward prose and ridiculous premise when I heard the bell over the door ring. The only other table in the place had departed, leaving only Kelsey and myself.

I took the opportunity to run my eyes over the waitress who was serving us this morning. She was a young asian girl and her nametag said: Steph, and she was either new, or had never been working when I had been there before. She was returning to our table carrying an urn of coffee for refills and I looked her up and down.

Maybe it was my relationship with a much younger woman, but while in the past I would have noted that she was attractive and then looked away, I now found myself checking out the women around me all the time.

She was wearing tight black pants, showing off a decent ass. My eyes wandered up to the white button up shirt, this seeming to be the 'uniform' of the restaurant. It was tied at her waist, and buttoned up most of the way, revealing only a bit of cleavage. I checked out her breasts. Nowhere near as large and bouncy as April's but a bit more than a handful, I suspected. She had a nice neck, black hair falling to her shoulders, and a nice, if slightly plain face. Her eyes were light brown and her face seemed to rest easily in a friendly smile.

My eyes met hers and she smiled more deeply. I quickly looked away, slightly embarrassed to be caught checking her out, but, when she arrived at our table and poured our coffees she smiled at me in a way that seemed to suggest she was not upset about my wandering eyes. It might have been my imagination but It seemed like she leaned forward a bit more towards me than necessary, giving me a quick peek into the top of her blouse, a brief flash of smooth skin at the tops of her breasts and an even briefer one of her pink bra.

It would have never occurred to me before that a girl this young could be checking me out. I was too old, I had figured, for anyone her age to pay me any attention. Having spent, however, the past weeks in a torrid love affair with April had me noticing other girls and their attention more. I might have been wrong, I thought, but it seems like she is a bit into me. Kelsey, lost in the lists of the recently deceased, barely registered the girl.

After Steph left I returned to my book until, a short bit later our food arrived. We ate and chatted a bit, before pushing the plates away. We picked our reading material back up and sipped our coffees, enjoying the last hour or so before Kelsey needed to leave for work.

I heard the bell of the door go off again and looked up. Steph, who had been behind the cash desk, looking at her phone stood up and greeted the newcomer. When I saw who it was my heart began to pound and I began to sweat. What. The. Fuck. Was April doing there?

I watched as April, ignoring me and my wife, was lead by Steph to a table across the restaurant from where I was sitting. I could see her plainly but Kelsey had her back to her, and would need to turn around to see her. I silently thanked whoever that Kelsey had never met April and I had never described her.

April was wearing a loose white button up blouse and I could tell, even across a room, that she was not wearing a bra. She had a short plaid skirt that came down to mid thigh, showing a strip of white skin above black stockings. She had obviously gone for the slutty school girl look and, as my cock already began to stir in my jeans, she was getting the reaction that I assumed that she was looking for.

Finally once April was seated and Steph, the waitress had brought her some water, my young lover looked over at me and we made eye contact.

Despite being instantly turned on seeing her there, I was pissed. This was beyond reckless. It was dangerous and could really ruin my life.

I scowled at April across the room, eyes furious. She responded with a smirk. I wanted to rush across the restaurant, grab her arm and drag her outside, but, obviously that was out of the question.

I glanced at my wife, ensuring that she was lost in her paper and not paying attention to me. Seeing that she was ignoring everything around her I looked at April and mouthed the words, 'What are you doing? Go away.'

She didn't respond but slid her hand up her side to her breast, cupping it, lifting it, stroking her nipple through the silky white fabric of her blouse, making it hard. Then she let her breast drop, making it bounce. I had to prevent myself groaning with lust.

The way the tables were set up I could see under hers, and as I gazed at her she slowly opened her legs, lifting her skirt. She was wearing a black, lacy thong, and she rubbed her fingers across the front of it, pressing the material between the lips of her pussy.

I looked quickly over at the waitress and, as I feared, she also noticed this. Fuck, I thought. She could cause trouble. I was surprised, however, to see a sly smile cross her Asian face as she looked back and forth between April and I. She met my eyes and winked, walking back towards April to, ostensibly take her order.

She moved between April and myself, blocking my view as the two of them spoke, their words drowned out by the music playing in the restaurant.

I was hard and happy that the table hid my arousal from my wife, who at that moment looked up at me.

"I guess we need to get going pretty soon,"

She said. "Why don't you get the bill and I'll go to the bathroom." She stood and began to walk to the back where the bathrooms are.

I mildly panicked when she walked away, afraid that April would cross over to me and Kelsey would catch us talking.

April, however, stayed where she was, though she continued to stroke her pussy with her fingers. She had now pulled the thong to the side, showing off her perfectly shaved sex, fingers now between the folds, the other hand, lightly tracing her nipple.

Steph, walked across the room towards me smiling. I frowned, unsure about what was about to happen. I could see that her nipples were hard and it looked like she had undone at least one more button on her shirt.

"So," she said, leaning forward to pour water into my glass, her top falling open, letting me gaze into it at her bra clad breasts. The bra was, indeed pink, a smooth texture that cut just above her jutting nipples. I could see the very top of the brown areola before the nipple disappeared below. "I guess that that girl is a friend of yours. And you are out with your wife. That's very naughty."

I could not lie, and the look that Steph was giving me, combined with her flirty tone, made me decide to be honest.

"Yes," I said. "April and I are very close." Steph put the water down on the table and handed me the bill for the meal. I glanced at it and saw that she had written her phone number on it. I handed her my credit card and quickly put the bill with the contact info in my pocket.

"Well," she said, grinning at me, "if you want some more 'friends', give me a call. I like a good friend every now and again."

"Thats good to know," I said, flirting with her. "I also like to have friends. I will definitely let you know when I am ready for another one. I have plenty of...friendship to share."

"Speaking of friends," Steph said glancing back at April, who at that moment had two fingers buried in her cunt and had unbuttoned more of her blouse, pulling it open to free one of her breasts to pinch her nipple as she looked at us, "your friend over there asked me to tell you that she will be getting up to go to the bathroom soon and that you should join her. She doesn't want to wait."

I raised my eyebrows and looked over at April who was fingering herself faster now. I could see from there that she was wet and ready for me.

"Will you go?" Steph asked, eagerly. "Are you going to fuck her while your wife is here? That's so hot!"

I smiled slightly.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "It's, like, a fantasy of mine."

"Well," I said, "maybe one day. Today my friend is going to be disappointed though. We're about to leave."

"Oh that's too bad," Steph said, pouting. "I was looking forward to looking at your wife knowing you were fucking some other girl. Even if it wasn't me."

Something caught her eye and she quickly stood up, and taking my card with her. April also moved quickly, closing her legs and pulling her blouse over her toy, hiding the aroused nipple. Kelsey was walking back towards the table with her phone to her ear.

"...yeah, I guess that's fine," she was saying into the phone. "So, like another hour? Yeah. I can make that work. It just means an even later night tonight...ya. Ok. Ok. See you."

My wife settled back into her seat across from me and put the phone down on the table.

"So," she said, "my morning has been messed up. My meeting is pushed back another hour. So I don't need to be there for a while. Its up to you what you want to do. If you have something planned you can head out, but I'll stay here and work on my laptop for a bit while I wait. You can go or hang out with me."

I looked over at April who had spread her legs again, fingers back to stroking in and out. She saw me looking and raised her slick digits to her mouth and sucked them clean before returning them to her sex. I was hard as a rock and the thought of fucking her right then and there was forefront on my mind. It was crazy but I had an intense need for her.

"I guess.." I said, not moving my eyes from my young slut across the room from me, "I guess that I can hang out here."

"Ok," my wife said. "Cool. Thank you. I know it's probably boring for you to hang out with me while I work but I like the company." Kelsey opened up her laptop and began typing, setting her timer to make sure that she charged her client for every moment she spent working.

"No problem," I said, licking my lips, looking at April.

My slut suddenly stood and, skirt flouncing, hard nipples pressing against her top, passed close by my table, careful not to look at me. I checked my wife but she was lost in her work and did not register that anyone had passed.

When I knew that April would be in the bathroom I cleared my throat. I carefully tucked my hard cock into the waistband of my underwear to hide my arousal.

"I'm..." I said standing, "I'm going to go to the bathroom. Suddenly feeling...like I need to go to the bathroom."

"Ok," Kelsey said, not looking up.

I moved around the table and headed towards the short hallway that led to the bathroom and the kitchen. I saw Steph look up at me and smirk. -Have fun- she mouthed at me as I followed April to the bathroom.

There was only one bathroom, a single room with a sink and toilet. It was a nice restaurant so they kept the room clean. I pushed on the door, expecting it to be unlocked. I was correct and the portal swung open revealing my slut. She was sitting on the toilet with the lid down, legs spread open, fingers in her pussy. She had already unbuttoned her top and her tits hung free, her chest already flushed a deep red with lust.

I shut the door behind me and flipped the lock which settled in with a click. I leaned against the shut door and looked down at my slut playing with herself.

"Hello, Mr. Hawthorn," she said, her voice husky and sexy.

"Shut up," I growled and crossed the two steps to stand above her. "Stand up." I gripped her upper arm and yanked her to her feet.

"Oh," she said. "Wait!"

"I said," I growled, angry and horny in equal measures at that moment, "shut up!"

I pulled her face close to mine.

"This is stupid," I said angrily. "Are you such a fuckint slut that you will risk everything just to get me to fuck you?!"

Her eyes were wide and I could see fear in them, but also deep desire and need. I spun her so that she was faced away from me and shoved her forward so her hips hit the sink counter and bent forward at her waist. I grabbed her skirt and flipped it up. She responded with a whimper and moan.

I gripped her ass cheek hard and squeezed, digging my fingers into her flesh.

"I asked you a question. Answer it!" I said and raised my hand and slapped her ass hard, making the white flesh jiggle. I could see a red welt in the shape of my hand forming instantly. She cried out, but pushed her ass back towards me.

"Oh, shit, Mr. Hawthorn," she said, breathlessly. "That hurt!"

I slapped her other ass cheek as hard as the first strike.

"Answer the fucking," and another on the first, "question!"

"Yes!" She almost squealed. "Yes. I'm that big a slut! I needed you to fuck me. I couldn't help myself. Please fuck me!"

I pushed two fingers into her suddenly. She was already wet and they slid in easily. She moaned and pushed back against my hand. I shoved her back forward and pulled the fingers out and slapped her ass again. I reached around and pushed the fingers, slick with the juice from her pussy, into her mouth.

"Taste your whore cunt," I said, my other hand undoing the button and fly of my jeans. My cock, as hard as it had ever been sprang free and smacked into one of her red ass cheeks.

"Can I," she gasped, trying to move back against me, "suck your cock, Mr. Hawthorn?"

"No," I said, simply, then lined the swollen purple head of my cock against her wet pussy. I shoved forward, sinking into her in one thrust, needing to be inside her. The heat and grip of her cunt made me moan.