My Side Slut, April Pt. 06

Story Info
April comes home and has a surprise for me.
6.4k words
4.73
20.7k
29
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JK1979
JK1979
2,234 Followers

Hello! I am back with another installment of My Side Slut, April! As always all characters are over the age of 18.

I suggest you read the previous chapters of the story for context, but if you are just here for some sexy fun, it's not necessary.

Feedback is appreciated so feel free to reach out or comment.

+++++

It was embarrassing, really, standing in the airport arrivals area with an erection hard enough to cut glass. I was a man in my forties, but I was as excited as a 14 year old waiting for his first, promised handjob.

April had only been gone just under a week, and it was not like I had been chaste without her. I had fucked a young Asian waitress in my marital bed, and had rough, dirty sex with some girl from a bar, and had even managed to fuck my wife a few times.

Still. None of them were April. She had blown into my life like a hurricane, almost immediately declaring that she was my side slut and taking me on a sexual path I could never have imagined. She came to work for me at my record shop, and soon I was inside of her, lost in lust for her. I was dying to fuck her again, hence the hard cock I had tucked up into the waist band of my underwear to hide.

I should not have been there, of course, waiting for the young woman. I was married to an amazing woman who, despite my behaviour, I still loved very much. If I were a better man I would have broken things off with April long ago or, better yet, never have started. But here I was.

When I finally saw April break through the crowd of people exiting the baggage area I thought, who could blame me? She was looking around, not immediately spotting me in the group of those waiting, and I waited to wave at her, taking a moment to drink her in.

She had shoulder length auburn hair, pulled back into a bun at the back of her head. Her face was clear and pretty with a button nose and naturally plump lips. Her eyes were hazel. She was wearing yoga pants that clung to her, showing off her ample hips and round ass. Her waist was small, and she was pretty short, at 5'2. She was blessed with heavy breasts that seemed even larger on her small frame. That day she was wearing a zip up hoodie, unzipped to reveal some cleavage. The way her breasts moved under the garment it was clear to anyone she was braless.

Finally I raised my arm in a wave and we made eye contact. A smile spread across her face, lighting it up with happiness and she began to bound towards me dragging her wheeled suitcase behind her.

I wondered, as I stood there waiting for her to get to me, what other people thought when they saw us. I was in my early forties and April was twenty years old. Did others assume that I was her father, picking up my daughter from a trip?

I kept myself in shape, but no one would mistake me for a young man. My short hair was blond, as was my beard, though it was greying these days. I was wearing black jeans, a black band tee shirt and a leather jacket. Owning a record store meant that I did not have to 'grow up' in terms of my dress, so I was wearing the same stuff I had worn since high school back in the nineties. Not having had any children also contributed to how I looked as well, I assumed.

If people were thinking I was April's father, the way that she launched herself into my open arms would have disabused them of that notion. She leapt, a few feet away from me, arms wide and threw them around my neck. Her legs wrapped around my hips and I caught her, holding her aloft as she began to kiss me.

Our open mouths allowed our tongues to swirl, exploring each other. We kissed for several minutes before I broke my lips from hers.

"Hey you," I said. "Miss me?"

"Are you fucking joking," she asked laughing. "I haven't cum in almost a week. Your slut neeeeds you, Mr. Hawthorn."

I grinned. While I had spent the week fucking my way through a series of young sluts, April had promised not to cum without me.

"Ok then, April," I said, allowing her to slide down my body, her feet on the floor again. "Let's get moving."

I took her hand in mine and led her into the parkade where I had left my car.

When we got there I tossed her bag in the back of my small SUV and turned towards her. She was leaning against the passenger door, waiting for me to unlock it so she could climb in. I took the few steps between us and stopped very close, looking down into her eyes.

"So," I said. "You were a good girl? You didn't cum? Not once?" I pinched the zipper of her hoodie in my left hand, slowly starting to lower it.

"I was so good," she said, pouting a bit. "It was so hard. Especially when I had to watch videos of you fucking other girls. I wanted to be there. I wanted to cum with you."

Despite how many times I had seen April naked I could not help but stare, fascinated, as the zipper lowered revealing more and more of April's breasts. As the V of the open hoodie spread I was fist greeted with the inner slopes of soft white skin, full and natural. I pushed one of the panels of cotton to the side, slowly exposing her nipple. It was bright pink and standing out hard. I raised my hand and, cupping her breast, ran my thumb around the nub.

April let out a small gasp, arching her back into my hand. I glanced around us, establishing that we were alone in that section of the car park. Confirming that we were, I put my palm flat against her stomach, pushing my fingers down, under the elastic fabric of her yoga pants. I continued down, inside the flimsy panties she was wearing.

April whimpered as my seeking fingers brushed the plump lips of her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating from her, her need made manifest. I bent forward, lips wrapping around the nipple, my tongue running around it. At the same time, my fingers parted her pussy, finding her slick with desire. I pushed first one then two fingers into her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "I needed you. I needed your touch."

"I'm here now," I reassured her, placing my thumb against her hard clit and rubbing as my fingers began to stroke. I moved my mouth to her other breast and began to tease that nipple as well.

April was rocking back and forth against my hand, unable to stop herself. She reached down and gripped my cock through my jeans, wrapping her fingers around it.

"I've missed this," she said, breathlessly. "I've missed you."

I looked up from her nipple, my tongue dragging up the slope of her breast across her collarbone, up the side of her neck to just under her ear. My fingers sped in her, thumb making circles against her clit.

She was gasping now, thrusting her hips against my fingers.

"Fuck," she moaned. She began to tug down the zipper of my jeans. "I want you inside me. I want to cum on your cock. Please!"

I pushed her hand away.

"No," I said. "Later. Right now I want you to cum on my fingers. Cum for me, baby."

My right hand worked her pussy, fingers thrusting, curling and rubbing, while the thumb rubbed the clit, chasing her whimpers and moans. I gripped the back of April's neck with the other hand and held her in place, face an inch from mine as I looked into her eyes, our noses almost touching, gazing into her hazel eyes where I saw need and lust. Her cheeks were flushed and she was taking quick gasping breaths.

"Cum," I demanded again. "Cum like the slut you are."

"Your slut," she said quietly.

"Yes," I agreed, "my slut."

When she heard me say the word 'slut', April grabbed my shirt in both her hands, gripping bunches of it in her fists as she opened her mouth and groaned. Her legs shook as she came and a flood of moisture washed across my fingers.

I eased my stroking fingers, slowing my thumb on her clit and kissed her, tongue in her mouth. Her legs stopped quivering and she caught her breath.

"Thank you, Mr. Hawthorn," she said finally.

"You are welcome," I said, slipping my fingers out of her. I raised them, clear liquid smeared across them, and pushed them into her mouth. Obediently she sucked them clean, never breaking eye contact with me.

"Let's get you home," I said, opening the car door behind her. She hopped in and I drove towards her apartment.

+++++

It occurred to me, as we walked the flight of stairs up to April's apartment that I had not spent very much time there. We usually fucked at work or, occasionally, at my house.

She lived not too far from my record store, down a street that was a line of row houses. Most of the houses had been broken up into apartments and April lived in one about half way down the block on the second floor.

It was small, but cozy. There was a small, simple kitchen just off of the entrance, a living room with a couch, chair and TV. She did not have many decorations, I saw, but had a few framed prints on her walls.

Her bedroom was just off of the living room. That particular room I had seen many times when April and I would video call and masterbate together. There was also a small bathroom that I saw through an open door with an old claw foot tub.

"I'm just going to throw my stuff in here," April said, rolling her luggage into her bedroom. "Make yourself at home! Do you want something to drink?"

"I'm ok," I said, sitting down on her couch, sinking into the cushions, leaning back. "Take your time."

I opened my phone and checked my messages. The first one was from my wife, saying hi, telling me a bit about her day. I had told her that I was working but in reality one of my other employees was covering for me so I could spend the day with April.

I was in the middle of responding when April re-emerged from her bedroom. I finished typing 'I love you' to my wife and set my phone down beside me. I could not tear my eyes from April.

She had shed all of her clothing and stood before me, a perfect example of beautiful youth. I took a moment just to let my eyes roam up and down her body. She smiled shyly at me then dropped to her knees and began to crawl towards me.

I spread my legs, and she crawled between them, settling on her knees between them.

"Can I, Mr, Hawthorn," she asked as she reached towards the zipper of my jeans.

"Yes, April," I said. "You can."

She slowly undid my belt, popped the button and zipped down my zipper. She gripped the waistband of my jeans and began to tug. I lifted my ass off of the couch and let her pull them down my thighs to pool around my feet.

My cock sprang free bouncing against my stomach. April smiled and reached for it, wrapping her hands around my shaft. It was about 7.5 inches, thick, and uncut, with a heavy vein running along the top of it.

April smiled a very pleased smile and sighed to herself.

"Oh, god," she said quietly, almost to herself, "I've missed this cock."

She opened her mouth and licked it from the base to the swollen purple tip, swirling her tongue around the head. I groaned and looked down at her kneeling, hey eyes locked on mine.

She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my cock and began to slide me deeper into her mouth. I rested my hand on the top of her head, but I did not need to push, as she took me into her mouth, filling her own throat before drawing her head back up, leaving my cock slick with her spit.

She looked perfect with my cock in her mouth, her cheeks indented as she sucked. She made eye contact with me as she sucked me off. No matter how many times I had been in her mouth I always amazed me. No one had ever sucked me so well.

Her hand worked the shaft, stroking as she drew her lips up my cock, fondling my balls when she pushed me into her throat. I reached down and cupped the back of her head with my palm, pushing myself deeper, thrusting up into her mouth.

Whenever April and I were together it was hard to keep track of time. I always got lost in the amazing sensations, so I do not know how long she sucked me. Eventually I could feel myself getting close. I put my hands on either side of her face and drew myself out of her mouth.

"Slow down, April," I said. "I want to cum in you first."

She grinned and looked up at me from her place on the floor between my legs.

"Yeah?" she said. "Then do it. Fuck me, Mr. Hawthorn."

"Get up here then," I said, my voice almost a growl. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it aside, now as naked as my slut was. She stood up and I did as well. I pulled her to me, feeling her soft breasts against my chest, nipples hard against my skin. I leaned down and kissed her, my hands dropping to cup her perfect ass and squeezed and lifted her in my arms. My cock was pinned between us.

I walked towards her bedroom, carrying her in my arms, kissing her. When we neared the bed I tossed her away from me and she giggled as she dropped and bounced on her mattress.

I crawled onto the bed as she scooted back and spread her legs for me, her sex parting, revealing the delisious pink skin within. I moved forward and placed my palms on the inside of her thighs, pushing them even further apart. I lowered my mouth to her pussy, lapping between the lips, running my tongue along the velvet skin.

I sucked her clit as I pushed two fingers into her, curling them as I drew them back. April moaned and her legs closed around my ears as she arched her back.I pushed her back down and continued to eat her out.

"Oh, Mr. Hawthorn!" She gasped. "I thought you were going to fuck me! Please!!"

"Not yet, slut," I rumbled into her sex, fingers stroking. "Not yet."

I had eaten April out so often that I could play her body like a musical instrument. I brought her to the edge of cumming several times, pausing just before she crested her climax, holding her in place as she thrashed above me, begging me to let her cum or fuck her. Waiting just long enough for her to catch her breath and begin to come down before licking and sucking once more.

Finally, as she moaned and tossed herself back and forth, legs clamped around my head, hips bucking. I stopped, shoved her legs apart and moved quickly up her body. She whimpered at the absence of my tongue and fingers.

I shoved my cock into her, looking into her face as her eyes rolled back while I sank into her. She was so wet that there was no resistance as I sheathed my cock in her. She began to cry out and I felt her cunt spasm around my cock as she came.

I groaned, feeling the wet heat engulph me, the tight grip of her climaxing pussy trying to milk my cock. I began to slam into her, our bodies making slapping sounds when our hips hit. She continued to cum, one orgasm melting into another as I fucked her.

She was trying to beg me to fuck her hard but was unable to make out words as she, after many days of denying herself, was finally able to cum.

As worked up as I was, and with her arching herself up against me as I drove forward, I couldn't last long myself. I gripped her hips and thrust deep, arching my back, and groaning as I finally came deep inside her. I kept pumping into her, using her cunt to milk every last drop out of my cock.

Finally I collapsed, slipping out of April and falling onto her bed beside her, gasping for breath, a film of sweat over my entire body.

April was coming down as well and after a moment rolled onto her side and lay her head on my chest.

"Thank you," she said, smiling happily. "Thank you so much. I needed that so bad."

"Me too, April," I said, stroking her hair with my fingers. "Me too."

We lay like that, chatting and catching up for some time, just enjoying being with one another once more.

"I have a surprise for you," she said some time later.

I raised an eyebrow looking over at her.

"Really?" I asked, curious.

"Yep," she said. "But it's not coming until tomorrow."

"You won't tell me now?" I asked, teasing. "What if I.." I ran my hand down her body, pushing it between her legs. She obediently opened them for me and let me stroke between her pussy lips.

"You can try," she said grinning mischievously, "but I won't tell! It's better as a surprise!"

I was getting hard again. I rolled over, between her legs, sitting back on my ankles. I moved forward and nudged her pussy with the head of my cock.

"In that case," I said, slowly easing myself into her, "I guess I'll have to wait to find out."

"I guess so," April gasped as I sank fully into her. "I can't wait!"

"Me either," I said and began to fuck her.

+++++

The next day I worked at the record shop with one of my other employees. April wasn't scheduled to return to work until the next day. I wondered what she had in mind but I was excited. No matter what, I knew that April would have something fun and sexy in mind.

At around one PM my phone buzzed and I saw it was a text from April. I went back to my office before opening it. I had learned a long time ago never to open a message from her with company around me. I never knew what she might send.

In this case I was safe. Instead of a picture or video of April naked and fucking herself like I often got it was just a text.

I'll be at your house in 45 minutes. Meet me there.

I frowned. I had fucked April and even Jenny, the Asian server we had met, at my house before but I felt bad about it. I had become a degenerate cheater, yes, but bringing it into my home was always a mistake.

My wife was at work, of course. She worked 80 hours a week as a lawyer so I knew that she would not get home until late that evening. I was safe to meet April and clean up before my wife got home. There was still, however, always the risk that she might break her routine and stop in.

Still. I wanted to know what April had plannned and I couldn't help but get hard just at the thought of what it might be. I threw my things in my leather satchel and headed to the front of the store.

I let my employee know that I needed to head out, telling them that I had a contractor meeting me at home. They shrugged. It was never that busy at my shop and they could run the place without me.

I drove home, excited to see what was going to happen.

+++++

I had time to get inside and have a quick cup of coffee before the doorbell rang. I hurried to it and opened the door, intending to hurry April in the door before any neighbors noticed her.

Plans of rushing were forgotten the moment I opened the door. April, as always looked like a fuckable sex-pot. She was wearing a loose short skirt, high heels, and a tight white tank top without a bra. Her lips were plump and begged to suck a cock. She was smiling at me.

What really made me pause was who she had with her. Julia, the girl who worked at a bar where I liked to watch bands, was on her knees beside April. It had only been a few days since I had gone to her apartment and had some very wild, rough sex with her.

Julia was also wearing a shirt skirt l, but hers was tight and leather. She was wearing a black shirt with a band logo across the front, but this was pulled up so that her breasts were on display. I remembered them well. Perky c cups that I had slapped, with pink nipples I had tugged on. As my eyes roamed up her body I saw that Julia had a leather collar around her neck that was attached to a thin leather leash that April held in her hand.

Julia was pretty with a rocker's edge. She was wearing red lipstick and heavy eye makeup, looking up at me with a small smile on her lips. The last time her hair had been blue and red. She had dyed it again and now it was a solid black with green streaks through it.

"I brought you a toy, Mr. Hawthorn," April said and grinned at me.

I shook my head, remembering where we were and stepped aside. I really did not need my neighbors seeing this.

"Get in here, you two," I said.

"You heard him," April said, tugging the leash. Julia nodded and dropped to all fours and crawled across the threshold to my home. I watched, already getting hard from the sight. Julia stopped in the vestibule and knelt once more. Her shirt had fallen back over her breasts.

JK1979
JK1979
2,234 Followers
12