My Side Slut, April Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed the door behind me and turned to April. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around my neck, reaching up and kissing me.

"So this is my surprise," I asked after we broke the kiss, gesturing to Julia. "Hi Julia," I added.

Julia was about to open her mouth to speak when April yanked on the leash hard, almost pulling the girl off her knees.

"Don't speak!" April said harshly. "Not unless I tell you that you can!"

Julia shut her mouth and nodded. April looked at me and giggled.

"She's my thing today, we decided. I'm deciding to share her with you, Mr. Hawthorn!"

"Well," I said, grinning, "aren't I the lucky one."

I moved over to stand over Julia looking down at her. I dropped, squatting in front of her, now at eye level.

"Hello again," I said. She did not speak, as she had been told.

I reached towards her and pushed her sleeve up over her shoulder. There was an angry looking purple bruise there. That was where, at some point that night together I had bit her.

"I did this," I told April.

"It's very pretty on her," April said. "Slut! Thank Mr. Hawthorn for making you more pretty!"

"Thank you, Mr. Hawthorn," Julia said, obeying.

"Let's take this slut to your bed," April said.

I should have hesitated. Taking these two girls up to m marital bed, the bed I shared with a wife who loved me should have given me pause. I was, however, too far gone in this. I just grinned, excited for what was about to happen.

"It'll take too long for her to crawl,"I said and grabbed Julia, housing her up and throwing her over my shoulder like a sack of rice. She yelped at the sudden movement and Aprl slapped her ass.

"That was almost speaking slut!" She said. "The only thing your mouth is for is pleasuring Mr. Hawthorn. Or me, if that's what he wants."

I carried Julia up to the bedroom, tossing her down to bounce on the bed. April came to stand beside me and I wrapped my arm around her while we both looked down at Julia. My hand naturally rose up and cupped April's full breast, teasing the hard nipple.

"Can you play the video of you fucking Julia on that TV there?" April asked, pointing at the flat screen tv I had installed facing the bed.

"Sure," I said. "We can all watch it together. Why don't you have her take your clothes off. Hers too."

I opened my phone and set to casting the video I had saved of my night with Julia while April crawled onto the bed. It was quickly set up but I didn't hit play yet.

"Take my clothes off, slut," April told Julia. "Get your own off too. Mr. Hawthorn wants to look at your whore body."

I turned to the bed and watched April crawl onto it, moving beside Julia. The black haired girl pulled her t shirt off, making her tits rise and drop in a way that made me salivate. She shoved her skirt down her hips, revealing that she was naked beneath.

Then she undressed April. My side slut's breasts were much bigger than Julia's, full and sloped towards rosy pink nipples. Julia pushed down April's skirt and I was not surprised to see that she was without panties as well. She rarely wore them when she was around me, wanting to always be ready to take my cock.

The two girls on the bed turned to look at me. Both on thier knees. April looking fresh and young and ready to fuck. Her pale cheeks and chest were flushed. Julia had her collar around her neck and nothing else.

I quickly stripped off my shirt and jeans, joining them in nudity. My cock was hard as a rock, swaying in front of me, the swollen purple tip still half sheathed with foreskin. I leaned back against the dresser.

"Come here, April," I said. "Bring your toy."

April climbed off the bed and pulled on Julia's leash. Julia obediently got off the bed as well and April led her, crawling, towards me. She led Julia to kneel directly in front of me, my cock inches from her face. April stood behind her.

"What do you want, Mr. hawthorn," April asked.

"I want her to suck my cock. Make sure she does it properly."

April looked down at the girl on her knees.

"You heard him, whore," she said. April reached forward and grasped my shaft and put her hand on the back of Julia's head. "Open your fucking mouth."

Julia's painted lips opened and April shoved hard on the back of her head, suddenly filling the girl's mouth with my thick cock. She pulled her hand away and pushed, forcing me into Julia's throat.

I was engulfed by her hot mouth feeling the resistance at the back before she relaxed enough to let me push in. April stood on the bed behind Julia, leaning forward and kissing me while pressing her stomach against the back of Julia's head. April began to jump her hips forward, pushing Julia's face agaiant my stomach again and again, controllling the face fuck. I was shoving my own hips forward to meet her.

Below us Julia gagged and glugged as she let April control her movements. I was grunting into April's mouth as I fucked Julia's lost in the feeling. My hands reached up and cupped April's breasts, playing with her nipples, tugging and pinching.

I was getting close to cumming from the heady mix of Julia's mouth and April's passionate kissing. I did not want to release this soon so I broke the kiss and gripped Julia's face in my palms, pulling her off of my cock. It came free of her sucking mouth with a pop, strings of saliva connecting the head to her lips.

Julia looked up at me, tears streaming down her cheeks, lines of black eye makeup running down them in tracks.

"Open your mouth, slut," April said. Julia obeyed and, eyes locked on mine opened up.

April leaned forward and spat, a glob of spit landing on Julia's tongue. The girl below us shivered, squeezing her thighs together. I smiled and did the same, some of my spit landing on her cheek, the rest in her open orifice. Julia moaned.

April leaned forward and licked across Julia's face, slurping up the spit that had missed her mouth.

"Want to watch that video?" I asked April.

"Yes," April said with a grin. "I want you to fuck her beside me while we watch you fuck her on the screen."

I climbed onto the bed with the two girls, moving behind Julia. Our toy seemed to know exactly what I was looking for and put herself on her hands and knees, ass in the air. I could see a string of liquid dripping from her pussy, hanging almost to her bent knees. She was loving every minute of this.

"Put me inside her," I told April. My side slut moved to my side and gripped the base of my cock and pressed it against Julia's sex, running it through the lips of her pussy, coating the head in glossy pussy juice. Julia moaned and pushed her hips back, trying to get me inside of her.

April slapped Julia's ass hard with her free hand, making the pale round flesh jiggle with the impact.

"Wait for it, slut," she commanded. "Do you deserve this cock?"

"Please," Julia said. "Let him fuck me. I'm so wet! I need it!"

"Beg him," April said. "Beg him to fuck your whore cunt."

"Please, Mr. Hawthorn!" She cried out. "Please fuck my whore cunt! I need it so bad!"

I hit play on the video of Julia and I fucking. It opened on the scene of me fucking Julia's mouth, much like I had just been doing.

April rubbed my cock along Julia's slut some more before finally placing my head at her entrance. I took the hint and slammed my cock into her, my hips striking her ass. Julia cried out, and April giggled.

"That's it, Mr, Hawthorn," she said. "Fuck this little slut!!"

I began to pound myself into Julia, gripping her hips in my hands, fingers digging into the pale flesh. I suspected she would have bruises there marking where my hands were. She cried out each time I thrust into her closing her eyes and hanging her head.

"No you don't," April said. "Look at the screen. Look at him use you!" April grabbed Julia by her neck and forced her head up to look at the video of her being used. On the tv my cock was fucking her face while I had a belt around her neck, pulling on it.

"You like being choked?" April hissed in Julia's ear. "You like this?" She began to squeeze the other girls neck as I fucked her. Julia moaned and her face reddened.

I released one hand from Julia's hip and pushed it between April's legs, finding her extremely wet. I pushed two fingers into her and pistoned them in time to my thrusts.

April must have been on edge, because within moments she was moaning, pumping her hips against my hand, releasing Julia's neck to clamp her own hands on mine, keeping my digits inside of her.

She came, screaming my name, falling back on the bed still shaking. That was about the time that Julia came as well. Shrieking as her cunt spasmed around my cock. It was too much and I was the third to quickly reach climax.

I grabbed Julia's hips and drove deep, groaning as I released into her. I held myself inside her as my cock lurched, spraying spurt after spurt into her.

Finally I fell forward, laying along her back, shaking from the force of my climax.

Finally Julia moaned and turned her head to look back at me.

"Thank you, Mr, Hawthorn," she said. "It's good to see you again."

I chuckled. It seemed like her role as plaything was at least on pause.

"Good to see you too, Julia," I said and rolled off of her, falling onto the bed beside April. I turned to her and kissed her.

"Thank you?" I said.

"Did you like your surprise," April asked.

"Very much. You are a very good girl." This made her smile.

All three of us spent a few moments catching our breaths before April sat up.

"Roll over, Julia," April said. "You have something I want."

Julia obeyed and April moved between her legs, pushing the thighs apart.

"Look at how much he came in you," she exclaimed. "I'm almost jealous! I'll just have to take it back!"

She dove forward and began to suck at Julia's cunt. I could hear the wet sounds of her lapping and slurping, trying to get all of my seed out of the girl I just fucked. Julia began to moan and roll her head side to side.

I lay there, sated for the moment, watching my side slut eat the girl she had brought. It was an incredibly sexy sight, made even more amazing knowing that it was my cum that was being sucked out of the girl. My satisfied cock lay at an angle across my hip, still glistening with Julia's juices.

After a minute or so April crawled up Julia's body. Julia whimpered when April's mouth left her sex. I watched April's breasts drag across Julia's skin, knowing from experience how lovely it felt having those heavy gloves and hard nipples glide across the skin.

April held Julia's face between her palms and opened her mouth letting the cum she had slurped out of Julia dribble into the girl's mouth. Julia opened her own and swallowed the load that April delivered.

"Come on," April said. "Let's get him hard again. I want to fuck him."

"But I was close again," Julia whined.

"Maybe we will let you cum again," April said with a smirk. "But only if you deserve it."

The two girls moved to either side of me and lay on the bed, my flaccid cock between them. April took me into her mouth first and Julia sucked one of my balls into hers. The two of them swapped my cock back and forth and it was only moments before I was hard as a rock again.

When April was satisfied she moved, manoeuvring herself so that she was squatting above my cock. It was Julia's turn to grip my cock and line it up with April. My side slut moaned as she lowered herself slowly, sinking onto me.

She began to ride me, leaning back, giving me an amazing view of her body as she ground herself against me, impaled on my cock. I gripped her hips and ensured to press up into her as she rode. Julia reached between us and rubbed her clit and sucked one of her pale pink nipples into her mouth.

April began to speed up, moaning as she fucked me. I reached over and pulled on Julia's hips. She understood what I wanted and moved to straddle my face facing April.

My tongue stretched out and ran through the lips of her pussy, tasting the salty mix of her juices and my cum. I slurped along and found her clit, sucking on it.

I was in a kind of heaven, April fucking me furiously, chasing her climax, Julia grinding her cunt angsisnt my face. Both girls were crying out and moaning. I was groaning, my sounds muffled by Julia's sex.

I don't know who came first. I was lost. It was all bodies and sex and noise. But I know I came deep in my side slut, holding her his as I pushed my hips up, trying to get as far inside her as I could. Shouting as I climaxed, feeling myself release into her.

When I caught my breath. We were a tangle on my bed, Julia across my chest, April laying forward across her, kissing me, my cock still inside her.

It took us several minutes to get it together enough to disentangle. Finally the girls crawled off of me. I looked down at my bed, a mess of tangled sheets and wet spots. I knew I would have to wash the sheets once more to hide the evidence of this from my wife.

I pulled April to me and kissed her deeply.

"This was amazing," I said. "Thank you."

She smiled up at me.

"Thank you for being good to me," she said. "I'm glad we had fun. But next time I want it to be just you and me."

"Of course," I said.

I glanced at my watch.

"You girls gotta go," I said. "Get dressed and get out of here."

They both pulled on their clothes. Julia kissed me before leaving.

"Thanks for another fun time", she told me. "Any time you want a slut to use and abuse you have my number."

I gave her a quick kiss and slapped her on her ass.

"I'll keep you in mind," I said.

I walked them to the door and let them out, watching their asses as they left. It was a shame that we didn't have time for another round, I thought. Then headed in to clean up and shower before my wife eventually came home.

+++++

12