All Comments on 'My Sis and I... Ch. 03'

by EroticaGuy89

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ambystohluteambystohluteabout 12 years ago
Fantastic series

I'm glad i found your stories. They were a great read. Best of luck for a new series!

ChasBChasBabout 12 years ago

It's good to read true stories here, but I;m sorry you had to go through such an experience. 'Hope your eye is better than the docs said - and hope You and Julie {if that's her real name} have a long and happy life together. All the best!

pguild01pguild01about 12 years ago
Semper Fi

Having had Marine training makes me enjoy your story a lot, since I also am a Marine. I wish you and Julie a wonderful future! One other thing, please keep writing. You are good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Luck and Keep Up The Good Work

First off thank you for your service to our country and according to 2 of my uncles, several cousins, and numerous friends, ONCE A MARINE ALWAYS A MARINE. There is no such thing as a former Marine.

My uncle and my mom had an incestous relationship when they were younger and my great aunt and uncle were first cousins, they married and had 6 kids together. I guess that I have a bit of uderstanding on the incest thing from a personal point of view.

I would like to see more on how your relationship with your sister progressed and what it is today. I also applaud your courage to share your stories with us.

Sign me,

A Kindred Spirit

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Very Good

Even in Canada,we fully support our troops both individual Canadians and "Tim Hortons", even though "Starbucks" in the US doesn't support their troops at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I am at a loss.

I just don't know what to say. You are a very good writer and your story has feeling and I was glad to have found it. Best of wishes to you and your sister. I would love to read more about the two of you and where your life goes. If you ever make a movie out of your story I hope to own it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I liked your story very much...

Didn't you get a disability check from your injury? Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oorah outstanding i wish yall the best of luck semper fi marine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's a sign of the excellence of this young writer that I was seriously worried...

when the accident happened to Mike. Thankfully, all turned out well, Mike recovered and went back to fucking Julie and blowing his young brotherly balls up his sister's sweet little twat. Semper fi, sisterfucker! As for future stories, EroticaGuy, well, it's a question of personal taste. I don't at all care for stories of forced sex or bondage. Loving sex between family members, like what Mike and Julie felt for each other is my strong preference. What I'd love to see is this gifted writer turning his talents to tales of hot motherfucking. What about it, EroticaGuy?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
As a Navy veteran who volunteered for the draft I went in less than a month past turning 18.

When my Dad got cancer I was discharged early in 15 months so I was a veteran when I was less than 19 and a half so I understand about getting out early. And to the navy officers who say that the navy did not draft since Korea I will show you my draft notice in 1956 as they did draft in Feb. and March 1956. I met a Navy Captain in the mid sixties who swore that they did not do so. I offered to bet my car against his but he would not do it. Good luck on your writing. I think that mother/son incest is the best and brother/sister is the next best. When son and mom have sex and the sister comes in to have sex with mom with it being the first time for both of them, THAT IS HOT! Thank you for writing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FINNALY

ONE OF THE RARE DECENT STORY ON THIS SITE...keep writing .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous