My Sissification Ch. 03

Story Info
Spring of Freshman year.
1.9k words
4.68
22.1k
24

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring weather coaxed skimpy Summer attire.

Melissa was 2" taller than me, so when we ventured out, I easily passed as female. I had learned all the subtleties and intricacies of face make-up, and my nails were always polished. I was "checked-out" by men everywhere. My legs and ass were muscular, shapely, and sexy; few women could compete from the waist down. The hormones kept working, and my breasts were now perky "B" cups. I learned to accentuate my assets. Mel found me a "tennis" outfit, which showed off my legs and ass, and the little skirt hid my little sissy bump. The outfit had a built-in sheer bra, and my nipples poked haughtily through the thin material, enticing all lookers. As a new twist, Mel braded my hair into two long pigtails, which left me looking younger, but exotic. We took a short walk in a nearby park, eliciting long leering stares and a few cat-calls.

When Boyfriend saw me in the outfit, he pounced. He guided me to the floor, straddled my face, and brought his hardening cock to my "O" shaped lips. I squeezed a dollop of his pre-cum onto my finger and massaged his anus while he fucked my mouth. I teased lightly, then added pressure while stroking up and down, which usually made him come.

I was not remotely hard, focusing solely on making him come in my mouth. Regarding sex, I was his fuck-toy, which excited me at a visceral level. Mel understood the dynamic, and how it played for me. Men are not normally viewed as sex objects, so being Boyfriend's sex object added more to my femininity. I had a pretty good notion of how a woman must feel when a man pounces and manhandles her, and then has his way with her. After blowing his load, he has no further use for her, and he's off to some new activity. Many women must resent it, but I reveled in submissive femmy ecstasy.

This time, he fucked my mouth for a moment, then started roughly tugging at my tennis outfit. "Don't tear it," I said, "Unzip me," sounding just like a woman would.

He unzipped the back and impatiently pulled the outfit with built-in panties down my legs. Underneath I'd worn thong panties which he roughly tore down my legs. As usual, I had already squirted lube up my sissy pussy, and in anticipation of exactly what was occurring, I'd pre-stretched my sphincter with a butt plug. The plug kept the lube from leaking out, (sort of a sissy tampon dynamic), but the most exciting aspect was it made my hole pre-stretched and most pussy-like. I eased out the plug, looking for somewhere to place it. In his eagerness to fuck me, he nonchalantly backhanded the plug, knocking it out of my hand, and it slid across the floor, banging into the wall, which caused Mel to laugh.

I spread wide, and he thrust into my sissy pussy, all the way to the hilt. Then he fucked hard and mercilessly. His arms under me and his hands gripped my shoulders, pulling hard, rendering me helpless to his whims. He dominated me completely. My arms wrapped around his back, and held on as he fucked me. He grunted like a stallion, and then came like a stallion, filling my sissy pussy.

I felt his cock soften inside me, then he withdrew, and like a typical man, was off to the shower. I stood and our juices started oozing out my sissy pussy. Mel had retrieved the long two headed dildo. She sat on the sofa with a towel under her, and placed the dildo between her legs so it protruded upwards, perhaps 10 inches.

She smiled, "Do you need more cock?" I straddled her legs and lowered my pussy onto the dildo. Automatically, my mouth was in an "O", with my tongue darting in and out. She stroked my sensitive nipples; "I want you to come without touching your little clitty. That's a good girl. Work your pussy on that cock." I ground like a wanton slut, whimpering as she tweaked my nipples. I had evolved to make only high pitched, female sounds during sex, whimpers and squeals; no male sounding grunts or groans. "Please Mistress, please stroke my clitty", I implored.

Pre-cum poured out of my clitty-cock. I leaned forward and kissed her lips, also trying to get a little clitty friction on her body. She allowed it! I fucked myself on the dildo and simultaneously rubbed my hard cock against her stomach. "May I, Mistress?" "Yes," she said, "You may come." I grabbed my pre-cum soaked cock and came on the first stroke. The first cum blast shot between her breasts, the rest on her stomach. She reached down just below my cock head, and pump/squeezed the last bits of cum out my cock, onto her finger and into my mouth. I raised up off the dildo, and dropped to my knees in front of her. She raised up and I wrapped the dildo in the towel. Cum had run down to just above her pussy, which is where I started licking. I licked up her stomach and between her breasts.

We retreated to a warm shower, where we sensually washed each other's hair, then soaped and shaved each other's bodies. Eventually I got hard again, laid back on the shower floor, and she straddled me, easing me into her freshly-shaved, beautiful pussy. She especially enjoyed fucking me after I'd already come, knowing I could last as long as she wanted. I stroked her nipples as she rocked and ground on my hard cock. She came with eyes closed as the warm shower washed over our bodies. Once she came, it was understood I'd lay perfectly still, as any movement from me disturbed her post-come afterglow.

She gingerly raised off my still-hard cock, and stood for a final rinse in the shower.

I wanted to stroke myself, but with her now satiated, it was not to be. On the contrary, she made me stand in the shower stream while she cruelly turned off the hot water, and I yelped and squealed as cold-only water assaulted me. Goosebumps all over my body, my cock shrunk to a tiny nub, which was her intention; still horny, but with a tiny, shrunken, sissy nub. Finally she turned the cold water off and I was allowed to dry off. While Mel put on warm, sumptuous pajamas, she directed me to put on a sheer see-thru thong panty and sheer see-thru camisole. My breasts had grown to the same size as Mel's. (We could wear each other's bras!) My areolas and nipples were also equal in size to any woman; when erect, my nipples protruded prodigiously. My breasts were sensitive, and the silky cami kept my nipples erect, in slutty suggestiveness. While Mel removed her make-up, I freshened mine. Lastly, she had me put on "come fuck me" high heals. Buckling the high heal straps around my ankles felt like I was sealing my sexual fate; a lamb to the sexual slaughter.

I spent the rest of the evening prancing around the apartment, in sight of Boyfriend's leering eyes. I was his sex-object, and I was being objectified, to Mel's amusement. She had me fetch glasses of wine, and created reasons for me to prance around. She constantly tweaked my nipples, making sure they stayed hard and erect. Pre-cum leaked out of my sissy nub, creating a wet spot in my panties. She had me sit between them on the sofa, and then loosely tied my hands behind my back. While we watched TV, they nonchalantly stroked my nipples and balls, but wouldn't touch my cock. My panties were quite tight, preventing any hardon. To my chagrin, my sissy nub remained soft and tiny in my panties.

Usually I slept with Mel, but tonight I went to bed with Boyfriend. He kept my hands tied behind me, and upon Mel's suggestion, they fitted a dildo in my mouth that buckled in the back. I fell asleep laying on my back, hands tied behind, and the dildo buckled in my mouth. I was still dressed as before, wearing the sheer panties and cami; they didn't even remove my high heels! I was awakened in the middle of the night by boyfriend removing my panties. He had a night-time woody. Still on my back, I raised a leg, and his ultra-hard cock eased into my sissy pussy. Unconsciously, (perhaps nervously), my tongue worked furiously on the dildo in my mouth. With each thrust, I made a little high pitched girly gasp, muffled by the dildo in my mouth. He fucked with urgency. His cock was so rigid!

While fucking me, his hand slid under my cami, cupping my breast, and tweaking my sensitive nipple. How I wished he'd lower the hand down to my begging sissy cock, but he did not, and my sissy cock flopped around, small and soft. Hands still tied behind me, and a dildo strapped into my mouth, I was a helpless fuck doll.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!", I gasped with each trust. Finally he slowed his pace, and with less urgency, stroked his cock in and out of me, enjoying my tight, always-lubed, sissy pussy. Normally he did not last long, but this fuck went on and on. He casually fucked me while I mewed and sighed. His strokes became less and less, and then I realized, he'd fallen back asleep! His hard cock still inside me! While he slept, he'd occasionally twitch and jerk, or ease in and out.

My lower leg sandwiched between his, and my upper leg draped over top of his leg, I was splayed wide open, with his rigid cock inside me, while he slept. I worked my hips around, to which he sometimes moaned and thrust a bit. I imagined I was giving him the sweetest of dreams. His cock remained hard; his hand continued to cup my breast, and I lay awake, quietly working my hips around his unyielding hard cock. Eventually I fell back asleep, only to be awakened at dawn by his thrusts. Now I was also rock hard. "Mffff! Mffff! Pleath! Pleath!", I begged around the dildo in my mouth. I squealed as his hand slid down to my hard cock. He fucked me and stroked me at the same time. I rocked my hips on him as much as my position allowed. I felt his cock erupting inside me, which induced me to explode, and he mercily stroked until my orgasm was completely finished.

Boyfriend remained inside me until completely soft. "Best fuck ever," he commented while untying my hands. He headed to the bathroom, while I unbuckled the dildo in my mouth, and climbed out of the bed. High heels still on, my panties still were around one ankle. Cum was starting to leak out, so I quickly pulled up the panties, and headed toward the Master bedroom. Melissa was on the sofa, sipping coffee, still wearing her pajama top, but only panties below. She looked up and smiled, and I stopped. "Stand still," she said, grabbing her camera, snapping a shot. Then she spread her legs, feet mounted on the sofa, and slid forward. I dropped to my knees, and kissed her panty cover pussy, repeating with each kiss, "I am your slave", as I looked up into her eyes. She turned her phone so I could see the photo. It completely captured my essence. My face wore the wry smile of a blissful, sissy slut, freshly fucked. My hair and make-up were comical. Wet cum roped across the front of my cami, reaching to just below my breast. I rose to my feet, and my high heels clicked on the hardwood floor as I headed to the bedroom, while Mel texted the photo to Beth.